Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Barbatos Merlin
The Cambion who Loves Deals

I like a good deal, especially the ones that don't involve a lot labor.

Her curiosity grew at the male's grin. She mentally scolded herself for doing something stupid, but that didn't mean he knew the cambion's nature. "I don't like the smile on his face..." Deep down, she wanted to scowl at the male. She wanted to do something to wipe the grin off his face. If Barbatos wasn't good at wearing a mask of innocence, one would see the dark and dangerous look in her eye. Her gaze was glued to Colt, "You must be brothers..." she murmured, softly.

His features were similar to Colt, yet he was different. That was all she could see from this distance, but the main difference was Colt wore an eye patch and this male did not. However, just to stay on the safe side. She will categorize him under family. "or would he be?" she added, her gaze at Colt to see if he would correct her. She will let the dragon tell her. "I don't know a lot of people, but I do see some familiar faces. What about you?"
Where is the rabbit hole? At the Ball
Havoc Happening: Gettin' Answers!
Who's Dragged In? Colt

As long as I don't get the short end of the stick, I'm all yours!
User Image
π”žπ”―π” π”’π”²π”° π”π”Άπ”°π”žπ”«π”‘π”’π”―

╔════════════════════════════════╗
β•‘xxxxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rock!xxxxxβ•‘
β•‘xxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme! xxxxβ•‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–• β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–•

For a moment, the demon made a look as if he was thinking about the dragon's words, but in reality he had already thought all of this through. It would be shameful if the demon wasn't always two steps ahead. After all, how did anyone think he became second in command? Surely not just by working hard and gaining loyalties. "Normally yes, I would require some form of payment, but I'm afraid you've already paid me. See, you helped me out earlier. I only commanded you to assist me. I didn't demand a ride on your back, so it seems I owe you a favor." Arceus' golden hues shifted to steal a glance at the poison dragon before returning to the crowd. "However, if you don't want to call on your favor just yet, I'm sure we can work up a new contract." Most people would probably be confused by the word 'contract' but most demons were bound by them when on earth. Arceus was one of the few special ones that escaped a major contract when he came into a rider's position. A dragon's mark was more powerful than any other creature's contract. Because of this stroke of luck, Arceus was able to make other smaller contracts with people depending on the favor.

His scowl returned, however, at Bel's words of tarnishing Allirea's reputation. Abruptly, he turned to face the dragon, no longer leaning on the rail. Grabbing Bel by the shoulders, he flipped the dragon to face him and the instant the purple one was turned around, his fingers flew up to grip Bel's chin so he couldn't move or pull back. Arceus' face hovered close to the rogue dragon's, golden eyes gleaming with..lust? Anger? It seemed to be a mix of feelings. "Does it look like I'm worried about someone's reputation? Allirea knew what she was getting into when she marked me. It was her choice to take me as I am. I can heed her warnings, but that doesn't mean I have to follow them." His voice was deep and on the verge of a growl. He wasn't sure if he was more upset by the thought of someone thinking he was tamed by his dragon or the fact that he was getting hungry due to all the irritation in the pass few hours. As much as he wanted to feed and wanted to prove Bel wrong, he restrained himself. One thing about Arceus was he wasn't about force unless he absolutely had to be. Slowly, almost reluctantly, the demon allowed his hand to drop from the dragon's face as he took a step back, placing a bit of distance between the two of them. "Do not mistake me for a dragon's pet, Belphegor."

That was he last he got in of the conversation before someone interrupted them. It was a man Arceus was fully familiar with. Althalos was the name the hunter went by and he was one of the Prince's most loyal servants. Turning away from Bel completely, he met the man at the entrance to the balcony. For a few moments, they remained speaking in a whispered conversation before Arceus nodded. Turning on his heels, the silver haired man walked back to the direction from which he came, giving the incubus only a moment to turn half-way to address Bel again. "Think about my offer. If you find you'd be more than able to accomplish the task on your own, then send a maid to decline me." And with that, the demon was off without even a second glance. He was following after the hunter. Surely Allirea could handle the ball while Arceus attended to some business in his Prince's absence.

β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–• β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–•

╔═════════════════════════════╗
β•‘ xBitches love me cause they know that I can ********! xβ•‘
β•‘xBitches love me cause they know that I'm on time! β•‘
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Salty Seeker

User Image
Colt Fernal
"No more nights of blood and fire."

Colt chuckled bitterly. "I don't either. Just ignore him." He glared at the male before looking elsewhere. From the movement in his shoulders, he was laughing at the look he'd received. "My youngest brother, to be exact. Derringer. He and the other two are guards." His eye finally returned to Barbatos, watching the little she gave away in her expressions. As for knowing people, Colt had to look around. "To be honest, I never cared enough to learn names. A lot of faces look familiar, but I'd never be able to address them, nor tell you who they are." He couldn't even name some of the people he saw every single day.

"Take these eyes.
I would rather be blind."
User Image
Belphegor Shyamal
Rogue Dragon of Darkness

Please understand that I have no ill feelings toward you...

The poison dragon recalled Arceus words about his actions earlier that day. That was true, he didn't have to go through that trouble. Not to mention that Belphegor did it because he wanted to. He crossed his arms, thinking about it. He could use that against the incubus, but the poison dragon would rather be honorable. A dragon has their pride, remember? Belphegor was horrible in some way, but he would not stoop down to that level just because there was an easy way out. 'I'm not like the Cambion...'

The sudden force of turning his body made the poison dragon glare at the incubus for a brief second, raising an eyebrow at the emotions pooling in the incubus eyes. He took every word he said, knowing full well about that. However, what annoyed him were his final words about claiming Arceus to be a dragon's pet. He was prepared to clarify his words until the prince's most loyal servant appeared Althalos. He watched them talk with each other, staring at Arceus' back. He wanted to burn holes through it right now, but more to Althalos since he came into the middle of something important. His crimson eyes watched Arceus leave after addressing to him.

Belphegor merely stared at Arceus with indifference. He huffed, turning away. 'I never thought you were a dragon's pet, incubus.' The poison dragon was silent as he shook his head, wondering why he was getting grumpy at that. He stood there, rerunning the scene through his head. He was more concerned about himself for getting into trouble with Allirea. The she-dragon was a noble and Belphegor would like to avoid that as much as possible. He growled in frustration, 'Now why did I go and say something like that?' The poison dragon stood there, rubbing his temples. He knew for sure he was going to have to give the incubus an answer sooner or later. However, he was getting frustrated for no apparent reason now. He didn't understand it himself and the poison dragon would get no benefit from it. 'I'll just tell him tomorrow...once I have a plan...'

Current Objective: Contemplating
Companions: No One

...I a mystical beast that is bitter and tired.
User Image
Barbatos Merlin

Barbatos grinned at Colt to hear the news about the male. Brother and he had other members working as guards. She would keep note of that. Her eyes gazed at the horizon for a moment, noticing the male laughing. She wanted to tease him as well, along with Colt. She giggled, smiling up at the dragon she was dancing with. She was thankful that he knew familiar faces, but not their names. It just showed how much he didn't care. She was more curious about the brother. "Now why would I go ignore your brother? He seems like a good guy to me. Charming enough to get a girl or two." Her voice becoming playful at the last part.

"But seeing how he isn't dancing with a pretty girl, he's definitely losing in that department, isn't he?" She smirked up at Colt, waiting for a response. She wasn't making fun at his brother, no she was teasing Colt. "Enough about him, what about you? Why do are you so cold to your brother?" Her smirk never disappeared as she danced with the dragon. She would have to end it soon. Barbatos was very aware of those around her. Judging the appearance of a certain male, she knew something was up.

Who's Dragged In? Colt

Salty Seeker

User Image
Colt Fernal

He snorted slightly as she commented on Derringer. "Oh, he's charming enough, alright. He just enjoys making people, me especially, uncomfortable. So I do what I can to ignore him. I'm sure he'll find someone to spend the night with later." As for the brother being a good guy, that related to his next part.

Why was he so cold? "If someone held a blade to your throat, you would assume they were going to kill you, yes? I would. It's a safe guess. Unless there is intent to cause harm, no rational being will hold a weapon to another's body like that." The song was ending, the dancers stopping, and he followed suit. "My relationship with my brothers is very rocky. Don't get me wrong. I did, at one time, care very much for them, and I still do sometimes. They claim to care for me as well." With a final little spin, he stopped dancing and released Barbatos. "Despite saying they love and care, they are still holding the blade to my throat." Maybe there was some goodness left in them, but Colt doubted it. He quietly joined into the applause of the orchestra.

"Take these eyes.
User Image
Barbatos Merlin

The cambion listened to his words, seeing that she struck a nerve. She could hear the song ending. She allowed Colt to twirl her before the song ended. She stood, a small smile on her face as she clapped with him. 'Interesting, very interesting...' Once the orchestra was about to begin again, Barbatos quickly grabbed his hand, leading him away from the crowd of dancers to stand beside the window. It was to get a fresh bit of air and allow them to relax. Her eyes gazed at the window then to Colt, her smile still there. "I just thought we should take a breather. Unlike you dragons, I don't have that much stamina."

She fanned her hand at herself, emphasizing how tired she was, winking at him. Her small smile turned into a smirk. "So I take it you're brothers like to play rough," she teased. Her gaze was now to the window, her eyes taking in the scenery. The moon was up high, an indication that it was getting dark and dawn will be arriving upon them soon. "Have you ever thought about getting back at them for what they have done?" She spun on her heel, facing Colt with a Cheshire-like grin on her face and a mischievous glint in them. "I understand if you're scared and you care for them, but let's say that nothing could hold you back. What would you do?"

Who's Dragged In? Colt

Salty Seeker

User Image
Colt Fernal

Now that he knew she was the type to randomly grab someone and drag them along, Colt wasn't taken by surprise when she pulled him toward the window. He followed and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest while she looked out the window, catching her breath. "I'm hardly the standard among dragons, but I suppose you're right." Physically, he was not up to par with most of his species, but the dance hadn't tired him out at all. Waltzes were generally quite easy.

His gaze frequently moved between Barbatos and the rest of the crowd. So far, it was still only the one brother in the room, which was nice. The other two would have come over to bother him by now. Her comment on them playing rough made him smirk a little. Tapping his eye patch, he nodded. "They do. Very rough." Now his full attention was on her, the question in mind. He considered it, then shook his head. "I've considered it, but I won't. Not now, at least. They're always suspicious of me. I'm biding my time until they stop watching. I'm not quite sure what I'll do yet, but it will be interesting." Whatever it was, it wouldn't kill them. He wouldn't show them the very courtesy he'd been denied.

"Take these eyes.
User Image
β–ŒβΞ±ΚŸΡ‚Π½Ξ±ΚŸos❞ β–Œ

Void to feel,
Broken the wheel.
I am the reason you feel,
the reason you feel,
the reason you feel no more.

β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»

Althalos was very aware that the incubus was on his heels and very annoyed that he interrupted him in such a fashion. The hunter wasn't a mind reader, but he had learn to read body language very well. Whatever the case was, Althalos didn't really give two shits. He was here on business, mostly, and since the prince wasn't here to see his own gift, the second in command would tend to it in his stead. Quickly and quietly the wound their way down the stairs and into the darkness of the basements below. This was where the dungeons were and where Althalos' prisoner was currently being held. Behind him, he could feel Arceus become tense with obvious dislike for the place and the hunter could guess why. Since it was a well known fact that Arceus was an incubus, Althalos knew the man had originally come from hell, which supposedly was located at the earth's center. Demons were supposedly naturally uncomfortable underground..or at least if they originated from hell instead of being born on earth.

Still, the second in command held his nerves and followed him down into the lowest part of the block where few were kept unless they were dragons or other powerful mythical creatures. The dragon Althalos had chosen this area was for two reasons: one was due to the fact that very few traveled this far down and the second was he needed room. Upon entering the chamber, he moved out of the way so the demon could enter. It was a chamber normally used for dragons, but it was currently occupied by one small girl in the middle. At first glance, it seemed as if she were dead, but she was clearly breathing upon closer inspection. She was suspended in the center by three dark colored chains: one around each of her wrist and one around her neck. Around her hanging body, the floor was covered in blood that created Enochian symbols, bounding her to that once spot. Even if she somehow escaped the chains, the dog wouldn't make it pass the symbols.

At first, Arceus merely seemed confused by the scene. With a small sigh, Althalos turned to him to explain. "She isn't as she appears. What you see before you is Death's dog, better known as a hellhound or a black dog. She's a gift to your prince for his recent achievements and victories. This dog should keep him safe from death if..properly trained." At first, the incubus said nothing; he merely continued to stare at the petite female as if not believing what she was. After a moment, his attention finally turned to Althalos. "Well done. You've..out done yourself, really. She's quite a catch. I'm sure his majesty will be pleased and will reward you greatly." Without so much as a thank you, the hunter nodded his head once in acceptance then turned to leave the chamber. Arceus stayed behind for now, still in awe of the being before him.

Now that his main duty was complete, Althalos made his way back to the ball. Although he hadn't been invited, he was sure no one would complain, and even if they would, Arceus was sure to 'fix' any problem now that he had actually seen the gift first hand. Ignoring the maids and servants as he entered, the hunter headed straight for the table where drinks were being served. Picking up a glass of the finest wine offered, he took a sip from the chalice before allowing his bright blue-green hues to roam. Many people from many places crowded the room; some the hunter recognized, others he didn't even care to know. Off in a far corner in a private seating area sat the second in command's dragon and her fae maid. It seemed they were having a small conversation amongst themselves. Despite the amount of time Althalos had served the prince, he never formally met the she-dragon, having always gone through Arceus since he was the fast ticket to the prince. Despite whatever they were speaking of, Althalos decided to make his way over. Some of the crowd along the edge scurried to get away from him as if he emitted some form of power or barrier, but he ignored them. "So I finally get to meet the famous Allirea. A pleasure. My name is Althalos, although I'm sure you've heard of me." His voice was soft and his eyes gleamed with something mysterious and unknown. Most would flee from just the feel of his aura, as the crowd did before, but creatures of power, such as dragons, tended to be a bit more resistant to the feeling.

β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»β—…β–»

Touch the taste,
the empty embrace.
I am the reason you run,
the reason you run,
the reason you run from here.
User Image
Barbatos Merlin

Barbatos' grin just grew at his comment about his brothers. 'So they wouldn't mind losing a leg or two...' She stared at him, a curious glint in her eyes about how he considered getting back at his brothers, but he hasn't yet. He will not now and probably some point in the future he will. He was a tactician, using time to help him come up with a plan. Barbatos stared at Colt, noticing that he was frequently looking elsewhere. She huffed, placing her hands on her hips. She walked over to Colt and jabbed a finger to his chest. "If I were you, I would start acting."

By acting, she didn't mean get to the plan straight away. She meant take the initiative and start coming up with a plan and ideas. Her smirk grew as she stood in front of Colt, her face inches away from his, and gazing up in his eyes. She was up to no good and forever she will be. Earlier she observed him drink, so she knew how his clothes worked. However, she will not resort to that method yet. No, she had a better idea. "I wouldn't understand the hardships of living in a family of dragons, but one thing's for sure." Her eyes noticed something from the corner of her eye before returning back to gaze into Colt's single icy blue one. "If I wanted more freedom, I would want to break my shackles."

She slowly pulled away, her eyes glued on Colt's, a small giggle escaping her lips. If he wanted to know more, he could just question her. Barbatos had an idea, but it was up to him to decide. He was an almighty mythical beast. Probably not as strong as the others, but just as smart. The cambion waited there patiently. Her eyes glanced at the window then to the floor to see if any new comers came by. She noticed that a certain incubus was gone and a certain hunter took his place, especially when he was by Allirea's side. Looks like a new problem has arrived...'

Who's Dragged In? Colt

Jenpai's Wife

Allirea had been chatting with Lu calmly in their own private corner. Most was small talk, laughing and smiling. However, she paused abruptly as a man walked to her side and stood there. Her eyes quickly scanned the area for her rider, and having not seen him it seemed she was in charge of this party until he returned. Finally those eyes returned to the newcomer. Those big blue eyes became curious and her head tilted to the left while she listened to his introduction. β€œAlthalos- the hunter.” She confirmed, raising her hand out towards the man, back facing upwards. Her smile was charming and welcoming.
β€œLuinel, go enjoy the party while I speak with our new guest.” She spoke softly to the fae woman, encouraging her with a small pat on the arm. When Luinel had moved, she motioned to the seat next to her for him to sit. β€œYou normally do not attend festivities, isn’t that right? Rather, you aren’t around the castle save to meet with the prince normally. I’m guessing Arceus is tending to business?” She wondered, smoothing imaginary wrinkles from her gown.

Her gaze strayed around the room, but landed on dancers. For a moment she followed their steps and moves and then she stood up. β€œDance with me?” She asked, but really didn’t expect him to refuse her as she began to sway towards the others dancing. Allirea was nimble, light on her feet- ultimately gorgeous when it came to the fine arts. Music, song, dance, sewing she did all things well, as did most women who were raised in her station. She smiled over her shoulder towards the Hunter as people began to make way. Surely he wouldn’t refuse her and cause her embarrassment as would be both unwise and well, rude- Well, Allirea as mentioned before hoped that he would not. Her dress swished with the movement of her hips, and waist as her arms raised just slightly. Her body moved in a hypnotic serpentine fashion to the sound of the music as she waited for her potential partner to join her. If he did not at least she would have appeared to be having fun on her own terms and not awaiting another’s presence.

Enduring Hoarder

8,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Ryuu Mizu had learned that the little martian creature's name was loki. The name itself was as diverse as the creature was. "That's a very nice name." His gaze was fixed on the creature for a little bit as the curious bugger had literally examined all of his surroundings, and everyone around his master. He turned and looked at Jinx as she had finished unsheathing the sword, and began to chant some unfamiliar words. He had known the power that had flown from the words themselves. They were the enchanted with the very power he had coarsing through his vains.

User ImageAs Jinx had finished casting her spell, and hopped onto the sword he had laughed. "If you wanted to fly all you had to do was ask." He stated as, as he had jumped from the tree, and gave him enough room to change. He then changed from his human form to his dragon form, Not to fast where it was just a blurr, but not to slow where the suttle differences could hardly be noticed. He had changed one limb at a time, and when he was done had stood at his true height. This was the only way to change he figured as it had lasted the feeling of transforming, All his power rushing into him slowly, then doing it much to slow or much to fast. He had taken noticed that this was his first dragon transformation for the first time since he had been at the rebellion camp. His wings were a light blue, that would make it easy to blend into water, or a blue sky. His horns, as was all of his body parts in this form made detecting water, much easier. "You can ride on your sword or me, I don't mind" He stated. His voice was much more louder, and deeper in this form, Showing his true age. Even in his dragon form, he was still considered one of the younglings, and he understood fully why. The way he had looked at the whole situation though was that he was born in a time that needed him most. It always helped him keep a light air about him.

His legs had met the cold ground as he had awaited Jinx's answer. Of course he didn't mind which one he chose, and wouldn't want to keep her out of her comfort zone, so he sat paitently as he had waited. In his dragon form he had noticed the trees were much smaller, and the normally large clearing was just as small as the trees. I'll have to be carefull taking off

Salty Seeker

User Image
Colt Fernal

A short, quiet growl echoed in his chest as she jabbed at him with her fingers. He'd been looking elsewhere and hadn't even noticed her move. She had surprisingly sharp fingertips. He glanced at her. "You make it sound like I have nothing in mind." He had ideas. Lots of ideas. Most were discarded, but they were there. So many were simply impossible for him to do, while others were not sufficiently vicious. Among brothers, regardless of race, it was always a competition to out-do the others, and he had a lot of catching up to do.

He leaned his head back and slightly to the side when she got too close. She looked ready to cause trouble, and his own expression was close to a deadpan. It turned into a smirk. "You obviously do not have brothers, but alright. I'll bite. What sort of trouble are you trying to get me into?" He didn't think that, in general, it was much different being in a dragon family than it was for other races. Just different hazards. Though, maybe in other species, being the smallest wasn't nearly so dangerous.

He glanced over to see the hunter -whatever his name was- going over to Allirea. "That doesn't look like a hazardous combination..." He was just thinking out loud, but from the way Barbatos was watching them, she probably wouldn't disagree. His attention wandered, though, and he spotted the other two brothers. One was younger and shorter than Colt, but well built for fighting. The other was the largest, being much taller -though not as tall as Derringer- and absolutely huge with muscle. He had extremely intelligent eyes. A little jar hung around the large sibling's neck, and Colt's empty socket ached at the sight of it. Even after all these years, he wore that eye like a trophy at big events like this. Colt had to turn away entirely or risk becoming belligerent.

"Take these eyes.
User Image
Barbatos Merlin

The cambion giggled at how he agreed to go along with her. She was prepared to say something until her attention was grabbed by a tall male. He wasn't as tall as Colt's brother, but seeing the black hair and the jar hanging around his neck. She could tell straight away that was another one of his brothers. "I see...so that's what's going on..." she smirked, seeing that they were most brawn, but she didn't count them out when it came to brain. She wasn't naive to think like that. Barbatos was very cautious. She was deducing in her head if it was worth it or not, but it didn't hurt to try. "Well you see, I want to know something before we get into this grand marvelous plan of mine," she joked.

"It's obvious that you are dragons, but here's my question: Do your brothers have riders?" She gleamed up at him with a childish smile. That was her plan, if Colt was interested, he should get a rider. Simple as that. Why? It's not that riders have a higher rank, but it is better than being some dragon locked away in the dungeon or forced to take do minuscule tasks. This will allow them to have more elbow room. She always wondered what the rogue dragon's thoughts stood in this point. Will he be willing to become someone's mount or would he try to stay neutral as possible?

Havoc Happening: Makin' Mischief
Who's Dragged In? Colt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff