Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Jɪɴx Hx H

T h e girl you d o n ' t want to [********] with.

Loki responded well to the petting, closing his eyes in pleasure and raising his body where the hand stroked. Her made happy little pine martin noises and for a moment Jinx's own eyes clouded with pleasure before it was hidden.
                                              "He's never seen a dragon before, noble or otherwise. Not before today. And he's never had the chance to inspect one thoroughly. His name's Loki." Loki glanced over at her when hearing his name, his ears perked forward and his head slightly tilted. Such a curious creature. He had gotten them into trouble before with that curiosity.
                                              "he's a pine marten." she added as and after thought, watching the two through half lidded eyes. As if she were tired.

With Loki in her arms again she sighed, she had wanted to hunt again. She killed animals in an incredibly human way. She put them to sleep and then stopped their hearts. They felt no pin and were never aware that they had even died. She cuddled Loki for a moment before letting him climb around her neck and she pulled out the sword. She glanced at the man and smiled when she saw him backing away. He'd see soon enough she meant no harm anyways. She muttered a word over the sword and rune carved into the metal glowed a dark violet.

She had carved the rune their herself, they made the sword more receptive to her power and to flight. Metal sometimes didn't take spells that weren't ingrained, but flight had been cast on it so many times that it stuck well.

To herself she cast a balance spell before she dropped the sword. It hovered a few inches off the branch and she stepped onto it, casting a spell for sticking, so her feet would stay on the metal. It only took one word to release the spell so if trouble arose she wouldn't be hindered.

She looked back at the man and pulled her hood down lower, covering her whole face and bunched her knees, her arms out in front and behind her. The point of the lade shot upward and she shot straight up into the sky, eventually resting a few yards over the tree. She motioned for him to follow and began to make lazy circles around the tree, each one getting wider.

I'm gonna cast a s ᴘ ᴇ ʟ ʟ on you
        Your gonna do what I want you to
        Mix it up here in my little bowl
        Say a few ᴡᴏʀᴅs and you'll lose control

{(OoC smile }

Jenpai's Wife

llirea 𝕰lvárion

∝╬══→❄" Sit back, matter of fact, teasing, toying, turning, chatting, charming hissing, playing the crowd."

Oh darling, you're a million ways to be cruel.

∝╬══→❄"Oh such grace, oh such beauty. So precious, suspicious, and charming, and vicious. "

User Image

Her gaze returned softly to Bel, and she tilted her head before shaking it.
    “Torture? That depends how difficult she proves to capture, my friend. But the Cambion is your problem to deal with however, I assure you it is in her nature to behave mischievously as you already have noticed. She means no true harm to you, perhaps other beings.” Al shrugged a shoulder nonchalantly.

However a moment later, Allirea raised an eyebrow at Colt’s response both to Luinel and to her greeting. The man did not bother to hide his dislike for all things pertaining to the “dark” side. Her hands folded in front of her as she listened, “Hadrian may have been old, but he certainly was not defenseless. He chose his side, and unfortunately he did not make out well. There is a war occurring, mr. Colt, and in a war you win and live,or lose and die. There are no definite rules. I would have thought you would have understood this by now. “ Allirea’s tone was curt, to the point but restrained. One could see the embers of annoyance burning in the depths of her gaze, not at his opinion but his disregard for her station. None spoke of her by simple name unless they were friends. Boldly she took one step nearer. After closing the space between herself and Colt, her voice dropping, she spoke again.
    “Do not cross me, sir, and do not make the mistake of friendship. If you do not agree with our ways then leave, or voice your disapproval to the crowd and become a head shorter.” Allirea then turned and breezed by the elder dragon before pausing.
    “Bel.” She simply said , nodding her head respectfully to the poison dragon in farewell and then she moved on

“Come Luinel.” She called as she walked steadily towards a private alcove, wanting to sit. As she did so her gaze strayed to a man from earlier that day. Her lips pursed and she simply sighed in annoyance. She didn’t think he would actually appear at the castle. However, she supposed she would speak to him. With a hand she beckoned Athos to her and the other picked up a chalice to drink from.
    “Lu, you should not goad the guests.” She muttered in absolute amusement to the fae under her breath, shaking her head, “I worry about you some days.” She sighed, patting the cushion beside her for the fae to sit.

Salty Seeker

User Image
    Colt Fernal
    "No more nights of blood and fire."

Colt nodded at Belphegor. He knew quite well how things were much easier said.

As for Allirea, he kept his visible expression completely neutral. No sense being openly hostile. "True enough, but an old, weak dragon is still an old, weak dragon. I'm fully aware of the situation in the world, as well as how there really are no rules." His tone was calm, his own eyes betraying nothing but a cool, collected mind. This did not change as she approached. "I am doing neither. For my race, using a person's name has always been the polite way of addressing them. You are being offended by nothing more than your own mind twisting my intent. As for leaving or being beheaded, I would gladly do either if I could. To leave or be executed as a traitor to a cause I never joined would be a blemish on the family name, and you have met my brothers. They will not allow such dishonor. I've voiced my opinions publicly on many occasions, including right now, and I have lost my fair share of conflicts. To lose and die is not how the world works. To lose and suffer is the true way of it." He was sorely tempted to say "you'll learn that when you're older," but decided against it. Colt did not care what her position in this kingdom was. If someone was going to ask for his opinion, he was going to give it. Especially if is was offensive.

"Take these eyes.
    I would rather be blind."
    User Image
    Amy Malach
    An Angel with No Wings

I want to help in anyway I can...

The blue angel nodded at Frederick's words about her joining the queen against the rebellion. She clapped her hands together, wondering how she was going to explain this to Isolde and Malchior. "That's right, I can put a good word for you. However, Queen Isolde is kind and Malchior is understanding. They will let you join..." Amy began to ponder on how she was going to explain this to the queen. Her mind wandered elsewhere as her back turned to Frederick. She was thinking when it will be a good time to tell the queen the news of meeting a comrade. She tapped a finger on her cheek, not noticing Frederick approaching.

She let out a yelp as she was suddenly pulled into a big hug. A grin sketched on her face when she realized it was Frederick. She was released quickly as he stood there laughing. She was happy that he had joy in his eyes. "Right!" she nodded. "Oh how I wish I could tell the queen that we have a new comrade," Amy smiled thoughtfully. Her eyes wondered to the sky, wishing she could use Heaven's Blessing to fly. She wished she could feel the warmth of the power enveloping her and make her light on her feet.

Amy let out a sigh, knowing that she could fly again tomorrow in the morning. "First thing in the morning we can go to the queen and tell her the good news." The blue angel turned on her heel, walking around for a moment pondering. "That or we can go to her by foot and arrive at dawn to tell her the good news." In truth, it didn't matter to Amy if she was able to get some sleep or not. She remembered following lost soldiers of the dark prince through the forest, making sure they wouldn't get near the queen's tree and drive them out of the forest. That took a few days without sleep, but one night without sleep wouldn't harm Amy. Sure, she'll be lethargic, but she wouldn't die from it.

Where am I? Nymph's Forest, Frederick's camp
    What am I doing? Pondering
    Who am I with? Frederick

...so I can ease the burden, even if it is a little bit
    User Image
    Belphegor Shyamal
    Rogue Dragon of Darkness

Please understand that I have no ill feelings toward you...

The poison dragon sighed at Allirea's words, knowing full well that Barbatos was just a wench filled with mischief just like the Cheshire cat, but he will not forgive her for the humiliation. He waved a hand at Allirea as she departed. His eyes turned to Colt before turning to the door to see a newcomer. 'Ah, him...' Belphegor closed eyes, rubbing his temple. He was remembering the situation that happened earlier today. Another one to join the army and the cause of the prince. It didn't matter to the poison dragon for why he was here as long as he didn't bother Belphegor.

Belphegor sighed, turning to Colt. "Try to survive the festivities..." With that the poison dragon walked away, grabbing another glass of the red liquid before heading through the crowd and walking over to the veranda. The night was cool and Belphegor only found peace by staying away from the crowd. The less amount of people see him, the better. He already had enough when the she-dragon appeared. His growled under his breath, knowing he would never hear the end of it if the incubus appeared.

Current Objective: Avoiding the crowd
    Companions: None

...I a mystical beast that is bitter and tired.
    User Image
    Barbatos Merlin
    The Cambion who Loves Deals

I like a good deal, especially the ones that don't involve a lot labor.

Barbatos watched the mischief happening. It was obvious that Allirea was being prideful as always. What piqued her curiousity was how the rogue dragon was able to handle himself. 'This will definitely be fun...' Her mercury purple eyes glint with a devious plan occurred in her mind. She smiled to herself to see Allirea leave then Belphegor as well. "Perfect!" she giggled to herself, slowly approaching the rogue dragon. Her eyes wondered to the doors to see a newcomer: a male to be exact and he seemed to be searching for something. 'Fresh meat...I'll have fun with him later.'

Once she arrived at the table, she hooked her arms with Colt's a grin on her face. "I need a dance partner and I choose to tango with you," she grinned, already dragging him to the dance floor. The cambion had ways to keep Colt in her grasp. She was going to make sure he wouldn't get away, even if she had to be a little forceful. She paused once they were at the edge of the dance floor, the orchestra playing in the background as everyone watched the participants dance. "My name is Barbatos. What's yours? Also, sorry for grabbing you at the last minute. You seem good on your feet..." She smiled at the rogue dragon before pointing to his tail. "And tail."
    Where is the rabbit hole? At the Ball
    Havoc Happening: Commencing Operation
    Who's Dragged In? Colt

As long as I don't get the short end of the stick, I'm all yours!

Salty Seeker

User Image
    Colt Fernal

Laughing softly, Colt gave Belphegor a short wave as he walked away. "Survival is hardly at the top of my priorities, but I'll see what I can do." He doubted the other dragon actually cared all that much. Besides, if he started such a conflict, it would probably be better for the poisonous one. Everyone would be distracted by the fight and not even notice the dress for a while.

He set his empty glass on the empty tray of a passing servant and had closed up the collar of his top just as a small female latched onto his arm, wanting to dance. His eye widened as he was pulled to the floor, and his tail uncurled from his torso, swaying to keep him balanced and on his feet. When they slowed down, his tail returned to its wrapped position over his shoulder, like a dark purple sash. He'd never cared enough to catch the Cambion's name, but he was suspecting that he might have just met her. "It's fine. Probably the most excitement I'll have this week. I'm Colt." He glanced at his tail and smirked to himself. "I'm competent. Nothing more."

"Take these eyes.
    User Image
    Barbatos Merlin

The cambion grinned at learning the dragon's name. "Nice to meet you, Colt." She giggled lightly before she began to pull him on the dance floor, pleased that he how to dance. It didn't matter if he was good or not. "Good!" she chirped, already standing in the middle of the dance floor. The pairs around them were moving like a chorus, twirling and spinning, occasionally lifting their female partners in the air when the strings hit a high note or two. Thankfully, the song ended, having another one play. It was mellow and smooth, easy for anyone to join in, a waltz to be exact.

Barbatos didn't care much about the song or the dance. The environment around her made it easy to pick at Colt. She placed a hand on his shoulder while the other held his hand. "Let's just hope you can keep up," she playfully teased, already taking the lead. She moved slowly to see if Colt would be able to match her pace, perhaps even take the lead. Her eyes were glued on the other partners, observing their movements and pathways. She wanted to make sure no one would be able to interrupt her little chat with the dragon. "Seeing that you're a dragon with no rider, you must be a rogue dragon. Were you dragged into this mess?" she asked, gazing up at him and smiling. She had some idea, but it was best to get the story from the dragon.
    Havoc Happening: Operation has begun
    Who's Dragged In? Colt

User Image
    𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔲𝔰 𝔏𝔶𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯

╔════════════════════════════════╗
    xxxxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rock!xxxxx
    xxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme! xxxx
    ╚════════════════════════════════╝

████████████ ████████████ ████████████

The incubus paid no heed when the fae finally joined them, knowing quite well that the woman was off limits to him. At first, Allirea hadn't seemed to be paying him much mind until her comment was made, making him throw a sharp glance in her direction. Obviously playing with the lovely noble ladies was going to be out of the question too. Sometimes his dragon just ruined all the damn fun. Releasing an almost childlike huff, Arceus sat back in his seat and allowed his eyes to roam the floor once again. This seemed like a total waste of time and a comple-- His thought was stopped midway as his eyes found yet another beautiful woman. Her hair was lavender and pulled back into a Japanese style ruffled bun with a decorative stick holding it in. Her skin was fair in color and her gown matched the color of her hair. At first, the demon was taken by her, until he realized who it was!

A wide grin played across his face as he stood from his throne, not even realizing Allirea was no long there having taken off with her fae into the crowd. At an easy pace, he made his way through the crowd, greeting those who spoke to him rather absently along the way. Bel seemed to be making a run from the crowd as he exited the room to take a spot in the veranda, which was empty for the most part except for the few couples conversing away from the music. A few times, Arceus was stopped by people along the way to be questioned or flirted with, and he answered each politely before brushing them off. He had a mission and he wasn't going to be swayed from his goal.

Closing in on the dragon, the male's face changed from amused to suave. Almost silently, he slid up next to the poison dragon and took to leaning on the rail of the gallery. "Never thought I would see such a beautiful creature grace these halls aside from Allirea. You defiantly give her a run for her money." Whether he was being honest with his words or just using them as a pick up line, he would never tell. It wasn't like it mattered anyway since the dragon would probably simply become annoyed with him instead of flattered by the compliments. "Let me guess..You had a run in with Barbatos and she won. Now you're stuck until she says so." Arceus knew the female's games quite well, having heard many tales of her work. In a way, the incubus silently applauded her for this unknowing gift. This could also probably be worked in his advantage.

╔═════════════════════════════╗
    xBitches love me cause they know that I can ********! x
    xBitches love me cause they know that I'm on time!
    ╚═════════════════════════════╝
    User Image
    Belphegor Shyamal
    Rogue Dragon of Darkness

A chill ran up Belphegor's spine at the familiar voice. 'Just think of the devil and he appears...' He sighed, annoyed by the incubus comment about his appearance. His red eyes were glaring at the horizon, wishing he would be ignored instead. Sadly, that was not the case. It would be impossible for the poison dragon to be ignored. He stood out like a sore thumb, dress or not. He huffed, folded his arms, and his eyes slid shut. "You should feel proud for figuring that out..." he mocked. In truth, he was grateful that the incubus knew it just from a glance. If Belphegor let it be, someone else would have figured it out it was Cambion's doing.

"She only won because she cheated..." He made sure not to let his guard down around the cambion again. She was unpredictable and mischievous for her own good. A scowl placed on Belphegor's lips as he recalled the cambion forcing him to kiss her. It was by surprise and against his will, which is why Belphegor hated it the most. "I swear she never plays by the rules..." He has heard stories of the cambion running from battle. She took pride in being a coward and will find ways to run away. His red eyes snapped open, turning to the incubus. "Seeing that you're with boring old me, you've been banned from playing your usual game."

The poison dragon sighed as he shook his head before turning his gaze to the horizon. His thoughts wondered to how he was going return the favor back to the cambion. He could over power her as a dragon. If she used cheap tricks to win, it is obvious that she wasn't physically strong. However, that would be easy. There was no fun in that. Belphegor rubbed his temples, wishing there was an easier way to pay the b***h back. Of course, he didn't want to be entirely cruel. Just a prank or two to return; however, that was not in the poison dragon's nature to throw a joke or two.

Companions: Arceus

Salty Seeker

User Image
    Colt Fernal

"Likewise, I'm sure." A she took one of his hands, leaving the other at his shoulder, he put his free hand at the small of her back. He had never really been a fan of dancing, but he did know how, and as soon as he had an idea of her pace, he managed to match it and take some control. "If I couldn't keep up, I would have said so." As they danced, he noticed her attention was all over the place. She was very good at keeping them away from curious ears. At her question, he was quiet for a moment, and his eye narrowed slightly to indicate a smirk. "You could say that. Be it this ball, or this kingdom, I'd prefer to be elsewhere." A face near the wall caught his attention. His youngest brother was off duty and had joined the party. Apparently, seeing his less-than-social brother dancing was amusing, if the grin on his face as he watched was any indication. Colt wasn't leaving for a while.

"Take these eyes.
    User Image
    Barbatos Merlin

In the back of her mind, she was smirking devilishly. She could have passed off as a devil if they saw this image. She laughed lightly at his words. "I guess I'm not the only one." Her feet lightly moved to the song, twirling her body when Colt provided enough room in order to match the pattern the others were doing. "But I guess there are some benefits to staying here." That was the only reason why the cambion was here. The benefit of having a home, the ability to move freely in towns because of the prince's reputation, and to meet others that could give her a greater benefit.

Her mercury purple eyes blinked with curiosity as he followed his single icy blue eye to see a male at the wall. He was younger than Colt that was for sure, but what made Barbatos wish she could smile devilishly was the grin on the male's face. Her eyes quickly darted back up to Colt, "Someone you know?" She was curious. Who was this young male? It was obvious that he knew the dragon in some way. There were very few familiar faces here for Barbatos, which were the ones who lived in this castle. If she knew anyone else that would be a problem.
    Havoc Happening: Gettin' Answers!
    Who's Dragged In? Colt

User Image
    𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔲𝔰 𝔏𝔶𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯

╔════════════════════════════════╗
    xxxxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rock!xxxxx
    xxxBitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme! xxxx
    ╚════════════════════════════════╝

Arceus' smile returned when the dragon first attempted to calm himself by ignoring him. It was always amusing to play with Belphegor, no matter what time of day or what mood Arceus was in. The poison dragon just made himself too open for teasing, which was why the cambion woman picked on him, no doubt. When the dragon finally decided to speak to him, his sarcastic response made the demon chuckle a bit and even more so when Bel claimed the girl cheated. "There are no rules in war. You should know this. Still, I'm guessing you're pissed and want to get her back, no? Well, I can help with that if you give me a game plan. I'm a demon first and an incubus second, and demons love revenge." Honestly, that was a lie. Not all demons liked anything to do with revenge and Arceus was one of them, but he was more than willing to help Bel with such an excuse. Why? Because it was fun. It wasn't often the poison dragon showed interest in anything, so working with him to get the cambion back would be a blast.

Now, when Belphegor actually turned to him and made the statement about Arceus being banned, the demon couldn't help the small scowl that graced his face. "First off, you can't be boring. Boring people don't get to spend time with lovely me. Secondly, you are correct. Allirea has already warned me in her own way." His gaze was turned from the dragon to roam the floor. He was still being watched by several people including the royal women from before, but none dare approach him awhile he seemed bitter or busy. Still, he was annoyed at the fact that he wasn't allowed to play. Sure he understood his mount's reasons behind it and the troubles it would possibly cause later, but an incubus' entire life was about trouble and fun. If it were that simple, Arceus would have one life partner and only one, but routines became boring and the life force always seemed to run out. Sooner or later, the demon was forced to move on so he quit trying to have meaningful relationships with anyone. "But! My being banned doesn't matter. She didn't ban me from playing with any cross dressers." If Bel thought he was going to get off easy with the dress just because it wasn't by his choice, he thought wrong.

╔═════════════════════════════╗
    xBitches love me cause they know that I can ********! x
    xBitches love me cause they know that I'm on time!
    ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Salty Seeker

User Image
    Colt Fernal

He gave her a curious, somewhat doubtful look, but shrugged it off. "Well, I suppose I couldn't be the only one. Personally, I have reaped no benefits from being here." Even without paying much attention, he kept up with the rest of the dancers. This was one he knew quite well. One waltz had been required at every large gathering in his home village. To make even the festivals seem more upscale. It had been a village of farmers and craftsmen, so they liked to pretend to be rich and fancy once in a while. It was an odd but entertaining tradition.

His attention returned to Barbatos when she spoke, asking about the male by the wall. He simply nodded. From the distance, it would be difficult to see that they had the same eyes, but the same dark hair was obvious enough. The younger was much taller, and his dragon features didn't show like Colt's did. "Unfortunately." The other's grin only seemed to widen now that he'd caught both dancers' attentions.

"Take these eyes.
    User Image
    Belphegor Shyamal
    Rogue Dragon of Darkness

Belphegor was tempted to throw a glare at the incubus, but he merely let it go. He raised an eyebrow at his words about him assisting him to get revenge on the cambion. "Really? You're willing to help?" He chuckled, mentally laughing at the idea of the incubus helping him. "Don't demons usually seek for some sort of payment after making a deal?" That was the main reason Belphegor was making sure to keep Arceus out of the plan. Why? The male would ask for something in return, it was in a demon's nature to be mischievous, no?

He rolled his eyes at Arceus words of the poison dragon not being boring. Well, more at the incubus for praising himself. His crimson eyes followed Arceus to see the others watching. He could tell they were curious why the second in command was wasting his time with some stranger (in their eyes). He could have been doing something else, possibly court some other poor woman and such, eat his meal for the night, and leave the rest of the world in peace. However, that was unlikely going to happen. Belphegor can clearly see that the incubus will not let this opportunity slip by.

The poison dragon's crimson eyes threw daggers at Arceus for the cross dressing comment. "Don't place your hopes on that. Who knows? Allirea might change her mind. The idea of her rider playing with a cross dresser doesn't sound amusing at all. Could ruin her reputation." The poison dragon chuckled as the scowl on his face replaced with a look of indifference. "We wouldn't want that would we?"

Companions: Arceus

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff