Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(oooo i see)
Gabriel looked at it and said "hmmmmmmmm" as he disappeared and his voice echoed "girl......you are a smart one....but do not underestimate somme of us" he sad as there was a flap of wings and then he appeared laying on the roof with his wngs out staring down at them "didnt know it did you"

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
=========================================================================

====Nahalia, Nehaom, Kayen, Skye, Emera and Eshen:====

User ImageUser Image

"Shainea,
We have recieved news that the vampires plan on attacking you sometime in two days. Prepare yourselves for the worst.....my brethren and I will aid you, giving the element of surprise and we will help you win this pointless battle. What do the vampires want anyway? Resources maybe? Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up...."

Nahalia paused, holding the quill away from the paper in thought. How should I end the letter, normally I just speak with her in person. Sighing, Nahalia started on the letter once again.

"I know this is off topic, but how are you and your clan doing? You should see Skye, he's such a handsome and polite young man. Did you know him and Amethia are officially dating? He get's so embarrassed when I talk to him about it. Amethia is beautiful as well, you should visit sometime Shainea. It would be nice. Anyways, please send a response when you get this.
Sincerely, Nal."

Putting away her quill, Nahalia rolled up the parchment and with a small whistle, a small messenger drake flew through the window near her desk. "Give this to Shainea, leader of the shapeshifters. Castelno castle." With a nod of it's head, the drake flew away and left Nahalia back to her thoughts.

Skye was paralyzed when a loud resonant voice spoke to him. Gathering up his courage, Skye stepped away from the pillar and walked towards the man that stood before a girl and himself. Instantly, it hit him. No...that can't be? Skye gawked, staring at Silvaros with wide eyes. Is that really Silvaros? He thought, wondering if he was just imagining things. Quickly rubbing his eyes, he knew that Silvaros was real. Simultaneously, Skye kneeled before the god that had come to their realm. "Forgive me for the intrusion my lord." He said, holding his right arm across his chest, like a warrior does before becoming a knight.

====Rose, Soren, Lena, Chela and Shainea:====

"Hmm....3 lycans huh?" Rose pondered, wondering which three she would talk two. "Obviously the sisters, but who would the third one be?..." Suddenly a noise made her look up from the map and Gabriel had left. "Guess I can't keep track of all of them." She sighed, now watching Soren look outside the window. "Soren, I have a mission for you. Invite our lovely lycan guests here so we may hold a council. See to it that neither of them are harmed will you?" Rolling his eyes, Soren left, without a word, through the hall's large doors. Once by herself, Rose sat in one of the thrones and relaxed. Man, planning everything is so tedious. She thought, smiling.

User ImageUser Image

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"rose we have an intruder" his voice echoed altjough no one could see him "maybe we should dispose of it......or let it cower in fear" he said again
Silvaros raised an eyebrow, glancing at the young man before him. "What are you some kind of knight? Stand up, stop grovelling. I don't really need it. If you haven't noticed this temple isn't really a place of worship anymore." He sighed and paced back and forth, "Look, he turned back to both of them, if it's really necessary that I return...then so be it." he stopped and looked around the ruins, "But I cannot guarantee that I will be able to help much with you little problem."

Quotable Gawker

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dameria Ferdanand ...☢...☢...☢

User Image

Dameria's blue and pink eyes gazed at her surroundings, never has she seen such a sight. It was marvelous to her, all though others would beg to differ. Sadly, it would not last long for her though. After all, she was a traveler so to speak. The longest she had stayed in a place was for a year and she had to leave after some difficulties with humans. Lets just say she was a tad hungry... Dameria shook her head of that thought with a slight grin on her face as she gazed around at her new home called Blodnerania. Quickly she rose to her feet from where she sat on a near by boulder, hoping to get a better look at the castle. Its dark exterior made her wonder what there was on the inside, at that she smiled. "Time to make fun and fight for my side." She said to herself before leaping from each stone to the next.

Her eyes piered up at the large castle, seeing her breath as she examined it in curiosity. The cold temperatures in this area was wonderful to her, this place was perfect. But if only she knew if she was welcome or not, she thought to herself in wonder. She pushed the thought away and made her way to two large steel doors. "Hmmm, shouldn't be a problem." She said to herself before placing both of her hands on the doors, pushing with great force making the doors fly open. Smiling she pranced inside the castle and gazed around, soon locating a staircase. "Hello? Is anyone here. I can sense your presence." She asked as she slowly made her way to the stone staircase, letting her sense of smell guide her through this unfamiliar territory.

((Is this ok?))

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gabriel dropped from the ceiling "welcome..... theres fresh pray in the darkness" he said as he looked up

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Lloyd sighs as he walks under some trees for a break from the heat. There was still no signs of his kind. He sits down and takes out his waterskin and takes a drink from it before looking around at his surroundings. A quiet landscape trees lined the horizon in front of him. Today he'd make it a distance into the forest and rest.

Quotable Gawker

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dameria Ferdanand ...☢...☢...☢

User Image

Dameria let each step be silent as she made her way up the long and tall flight of stone stairs. Her keen sense of smell was at work and picking up on a faint scent, her eyes examined everything closely in the room. Her light steps finally ended as she reached the second floor of marble and fancy wooden walls. The walls where covered in elegant paints of her ancestors or who she thought to be her kinds ancestors and the floor was covered by a long red rug that filled the floors of four narrow hallways. Dameria had finally begun to relax as she started for a hall, that was until she heard a voice behind her. She froze like a statue before whipping around with her eyes narrowed and hands in fists. That was until she a tall pale male behind her with jet black and white hair, she then relaxed slightly and let her eyes fall over him with curiosity. "Fresh prey? I have yet to see in this land any living creature." She stated with a small grin at the fact they don't count, they are dead. Dameria watched the male closely, she never has meet a male vampire before. "Are there others like us? I am new to this place, I'm a traveler." She asked with a curious expression on her face, hoping she could find out what to do and find out more about this war. Maybe she could help with her special abilities, and at that thought her eyes glistened with excitement.

Bashful Phantom

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Broken dreams come true
(oooo i see)
Gabriel looked at it and said "hmmmmmmmm" as he disappeared and his voice echoed "girl......you are a smart one....but do not underestimate somme of us" he sad as there was a flap of wings and then he appeared laying on the roof with his wngs out staring down at them "didnt know it did you"
"Know what that your creepy?" Tikomie said making her way to the window opening it she climed out on to the ledge. " well it was fun but I have to go, anything else you want to tell me before we part ways"

Bashful Phantom

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Silvaros
Silvaros raised an eyebrow, glancing at the young man before him. "What are you some kind of knight? Stand up, stop grovelling. I don't really need it. If you haven't noticed this temple isn't really a place of worship anymore." He sighed and paced back and forth, "Look, he turned back to both of them, if it's really necessary that I return...then so be it." he stopped and looked around the ruins, "But I cannot guarantee that I will be able to help much with you little problem."
" little" Tikomie said in disbelief. Sighing "whatever think it what ever you want just get you arse out there" then with her cape billowing she walked out of the temple clicking her heels in frustration

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"actually yes" he said as he disappeared and reappeared behind her "boo" he whispered pushing tikome out of the window as he flipped backwords down to the girl he was talking to "few" he said as his wings shot back in " not much like me " he said as his red eyes turned green again and he sat in a chair and looked at her

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150

====Nahalia, Nehaom, Kayen, Skye, Emera and Eshen:====

User ImageUser Image

Nahalia practically jumped when Alistair, Moonchild and Starfire appeared. "Geez honey, scare your mother like that. What is wrong with you?" She said, smiling, before picking up Alistair and placing him on her lap. Brushing his hair with her fingers, Nahalia spoke to him. "You didn't have to bring me presents Alistair, I already have enough in the Den. This place may be big, but I don't need it filled with so much stuff." Pausing, Nahalia moves her face so she could stare at him from the side. "So what have you and your bonded dragons been up to? Not causing havoc are you?" She said, sternly, although there was a twinkle of a smile in her eyes.

Skye, who didn't expect Silvaros to be so rude, hastily got up. "The dragon's still consider this temple a place of power." Skye told the god, looking at the beautiful vaulted ceiling and the replica of one of Aeon's many deities: the goddess Haoine, the mother of all beings in this realm. Still gazing at the decor, Skye decided to ignore Silvaros's last comment. He didn't know if it was directed at him or the stranger next to him.

====Rose, Soren, Lena, Chela and Shainea:====

Rose was still relaxing when Gabriel mentioned someone had arrived. I wonder who it is? She thought, before Gabriel showed their new guest in. Meanwhile, Alistare had arrived, telling her of his adventures and revealing a magnificently made sword. "I'm sorry Alistare, but I cannot accept. I already have a blade, Uisce, and she is my other half. Maybe when you have a child of your own someday, you will gift them with that sword. It is of fine make and I'm sure your child will love to have it." Smiling, Rose waved Alistare good-bye as he went hunting. Getting up out of the throne that was hers, Rose stretched and went to see what Gabriel had brought in. She didn't make it very far when she spotted a young lady in the hallway. An unexplainable excitement on her face. Being courteous, Rose gave the newcomer a short bow. "Welcome kin, I am Lady Rose and your shadowy butler is Gabriel." Rose said, smiling. "I'm just joking about the butler part Gabe." Rose said quickly, before he could give a response. Then offering her hand, Rose said, "May I show you around?"

User ImageUser Image

Silvaros smiled slightly at Skye, "Ah...yes i suppose they must..." He glanced at tikomie in agitation then back at Skye. "Come on, lets go. I have to remake the wards for this place, and then go see what all the fuss is about." He sighed and started walking away, muttering softly under his breath, runes appearing and softly glowing on each of the remaining pillars.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gabriels eyes shot towards rose as he smirked slightly closing his eyes he stood up and opendd his eyes "when are the werewolves getting here?" he asked dully

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff