Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
====Dragon Blood: Reborn====

User Image

Welcome to a land where dragons rule, well....among other things. Here in our realm of Aeon, there is the dragon clan, fighting for control of the realm but what they don't know is that in order to defeat the greatest being of all, the dark dragon Thaneo, they must work together. Something that is pratically impossible for these beings of Aeona....

Map of Aeona:

User Image

Where Dragons Live: Drakopolisa (7)
Where Vampires Live: Blodnerania (5)
Where Humans Live: Feirana (1)
Where Werewolves Live: Mooneir (3)

Other Kingdoms:

Aisling (near 7 and 1, but in another realm)
Lasair (above 2, on volcanic island but in another realm)
Nimh (near 2, but in another realm)

*Will add more if I need to.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
+++++++++++Rules:+++++++++++

*No cybering, that's disgusting.
*Romance is allowed, but please no details if above PG16, if you want more details, please pm with the parties involved and get their consent.
*Cussing is allowed, don't overdo it!
*You may kill someone, only if they allow you to or when that rper has decided to leave.
*Fighting and blood is allowed, just not too gory like the Saw movies.
*No god-modding. No one is invincible, except the high of the high.
*Please use "" for talking, italics for thinking and (()) for OOC.
*Also try and use pics when posting. It's alright if you don't, but it helps me understand who is who.
*Send me the profiles through a private message or pm titled "Dragon Blood Reborn" but do not post them.
*If you are a blood drinking monster, ask permission from person, if it is a fellow rper you are taking from.
*If you choose to be a dragon, you are in a clan with the two twin dragons. If they ask a fellow dragon a favor, as your elders, you obey. Rebellion is allowed, and makes the story more interesting. Also as dragons, you have magical powers and the other races have theirs.
*You are allowed to change your pic or update your profile at anytime.
*I may or may not be on everyday. If I don't reply, don't panic. It'll be okay.
*You may have more than one character. Just please keep track, I understand making a few mistakes.
*Also, please don't reply to a person's post. It makes reading confusing and before I re-opened this rp, I noticed that some of my old rpers did that, so please don't repeat that mistake okay? biggrin
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE DON'T USE IDEAS DIRECTLY OUT OF GAMES OR MOVIES. I WANT YOU TO USE YOUR OWN CREATIVITY!!!!!
*I might add more or less, so keep checking it out. biggrin

*Here is my new: Dragon Blood Synopsis and OOC Thread,Character Profiles,Monster Guide and Tales of Aeona

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
====Nahalia, Nehaom, Kayen, Skye, Emera and Eshen:====

User ImageUser Image

Nahalia was distressed. Things were getting bad with the vampires and lycans. They already took many of the shapeshifting clan and she couldn't tolerate it anymore. Standing up, Nahalia strides out of her room and into her brother's across the hall. Without knocking she enters, anger on her face. "Brother, the vampires and lycans are attacking Shainea's people. We must help them sometime today. Before it gets any worse." "Yes, I am planning an excellent surprise dear sister. Patience is key." Nehaom replied, his voice soothing. Sometimes, when Nahalia couldn't sleep and her husband wasn't home, her brother would sing lullabies and then finally she could have peaceful dreams. "Very well Nehaom, I will get ahold of Shainea and tell her." Nahalia said, before leaving the room.

=========================================================================

====Rose, Soren, Lena, Chela and Shainea:====

User ImageUser Image

Rose was pacing. "Where is Gabriel? He's supposed to be here by now. He's my commanding officer in this war." She said to Soren, who was drinking a glass of blood. "Calm down Rose, I'm sure he's just out exploring the premises. We need to know everything we can about the lycans and the shapeshifters. The only things we do know is that the shapeshifters are allies with the dragons and the lycans are neutral. We need to find a way to get them on our side." He said. Looking at him, Rose beamed. "You are exactly right Soren. I wonder what would get them to join us....?"

Bashful Phantom

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Silvaros
((Yes, he's a silver dragon.))
He looked back at her his multi-colored eyes swirling in the gloom. "And who are you to presume that you know me, to speak to me so...casually." He snorted, shifting his wings, the act sending up small clouds of dust and dirt. "I separate myself purely because I wish too. This world has no use for old gods and old relics." He closed his eyes a moment, then opened them again, "What do you want."

"Me, I'm Tikomie Tikada" she bowed a slight smile crept on her face " and I'm just some impudent youngster" she looked up and tilted her head like she was pondering something and after a pause " Why do you stay in your dragon form, turn human. You won't have to worry about destroying the place." she shifted her wait " well" she sighed " I want you to come back, with your status you could change things for the better" she leand on a pillar.
Darkrainfal
Silvaros
((Yes, he's a silver dragon.))
He looked back at her his multi-colored eyes swirling in the gloom. "And who are you to presume that you know me, to speak to me so...casually." He snorted, shifting his wings, the act sending up small clouds of dust and dirt. "I separate myself purely because I wish too. This world has no use for old gods and old relics." He closed his eyes a moment, then opened them again, "What do you want."

"Me, I'm Tikomie Tikada" she bowed a slight smile crept on her face " and I'm just some impudent youngster" she looked up and tilted her head like she was pondering something and after a pause " Why do you stay in your dragon form, turn human. You won't have to worry about destroying the place." she shifted her wait " well" she sighed " I want you to come back, with your status you could change things for the better" she leand on a pillar.

Silvaros grunted but nodded, shifting back to his human form.

User Image

"My status?" He laughed a deep rumbling laugh, betraying his now smaller form. His eyes still held there strange swirling quality though and they were fixed on her. "And what would you have me do exactly? As I said this world has no use for old gods."

Bashful Phantom

5,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tikomie frowned in in all seriousness, eyes glinting hard red."you obviously haven't been outside in the last hundred years. there is a war going on and your voice would have a lot of weight. you could probably save the world and could reestablish your self as a god again with worshipers and everything, but tell me what is it that you want" She turned her head to the side and looked at him side long waiting for a reply.
"What don't you understand about this world not needing the old gods?" He growled softly, "Even if I did lend my voice there is a very good chance that it would just fan the flames. I have no wish to cause any further damage to this world than has already been done." He turned on his heel, robes billowing, "Nor do I want these younger races to suffer the same fate as those previous...." The last said was barely a whisper.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150

====Nahalia, Nehaom, Kayen, Skye, Emera and Eshen:====

User ImageUser Image

It was a beautiful morning when Skye went out hunting. With bow in hand and arrows on his back, Skye made his way through the forest. I wonder if I'll find any deer. He thought, lightly leaping from tree to tree and occassionaly dropping to the ground, searching for tracks. As the minutes ticked by, Skye eventually found himself near an old looking palace, or building, it looked to Skye. Not knowing if anything dangerous was inside, Skye crouched low and slowly treaded around the outskirts of the building. Eventually hiding behind a pillar. After taking in a couple of slow, deep breathes, Skye could hear people talking inside.

====Rose, Soren, Lena, Chela and Shainea:====

Rose almost jumped when Gabriel appeared next to her out of thin air. "Geez Gabe, give me a heart attack why don't you." She said, standing over a map. "I want to crush the shapeshifters, but at the same time, I want to make those lycan sisters join us. So much work in so little time." Now pacing again, Rose continued to walk back and forth in the throne room.

"Wow that meal was fantasic." Lena said, after eating a pot roast with her older sister Chela. "Yeah, yeah, that's what you always say." Chela mumbled, picking at her peas with a fork. "Oh, don't be that way Ela. You're just upset that I declared us neutral." Lena commented, cutting another piece off the pot roast. "The lycans already had enough of fighting for at least ten years. Remember the last war? We nearly caused the humans to become extinct. Not to mention that they started developing anti-lycan weaponry. Like silver bullets."

Shainea hurried back to Castelno. "Vayna! Vayna! Where are you!" She shouted, quickly jumping off Kaleno's back and running inside. Her guardian behind her. "We need to make plans like right now." She said, running up the stairs and back down again. "Come out, come out you sneaky little shapeshifter!" Shainea shouted, looking for her second-in-command.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas