Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
Eien only slightly turned his head when Moonchild left to go to Alistair but he was content at the moment to write down his notes on the items given to him. It didn't take long for Eien to fill up a good couple of pages of notes for the items but once he finished the last word he lowered the quill to the table and placed his eye-patch over his eye and moved towards a window. Looking out he saw Alistair and his bonded fly away before he noticed Skye and Amenthia. Eien only knew their names at the moment but he gave a smile either way as he watched them from the window. "my my what an interesting sight I see" he said slightly louder then he meant to but he didn't care it just made things more interesting while he moved and sat on the window sill.
alistare appears beside eien smiling as he to watched his big brother vanish, his little dragon falkor is perched on his shoulder and his dire wolf shadow by his side."hey eien i take it your watching your little brother, i am glad for what you done for alistair. has anyone ever told you that your brilliant in the ways of experimenting with magic."alistare smiles as falkor chirped then flew over to eien's lap to curl up."yet whatever happened did make your brother weak i can sense these things at times that dragon boy is my family aswell as yours eien even though were different race me a vampire and him a dragon a dragon who is now a whole now that he is free from deathwing." alistare pulls out his own book of shadows the vampiric version."let me show you something."he hands eien his book as he places the page on fallen angels."skye found out who took nahalia."he points the picture of mio a fallen angel."her name is mio one of the agents of the darklord who has nahalia in crio this is why skye is so wanting to train he knows now what hes dealing with, like alistair i to am an outsider even if i am a vampire child i wont standby and let any elder get hurt i know i shouldnt interfer with any other race but i ant bound by any treaty even though i live with rose."then alistare smiles."plus you owe me a promise sir eien."he summons stormbringer to his hand."do you remmber this."he twirls it then thrusts it to the floor blade first.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Skye, who watched Alistair disappear suddenly and then was kissed by Amethia made him blush a deep red. "Amethia, I love you too, but we need to train okay? So, we have to find Silvaros huh?" He said, smiling.

Haoine looked at Silvaros. "You must first find the stairway to the heavens. It is harder than it sounds and you will find it only when you are ready to face death without fear. Then the Stairway to Heaven will appear." She said, pausing. "When the stairway is found you must say this:
May be given to me my Name
in the Great House of Two;
May in the House of Fire
my Name be granted.
In the night of computing years,
and of telling the months,
may I be a Divine Being,
may I sit at the east side of Heaven.

Let the God advance me from behind; Everlasting is his Name.
The king is within sight of the "Mountain of Light."
He has reached the STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN."

"Then, a man will appear, asking for the password and you must say this:

Admittance is not refused thee
At the gate of the Duat;
The folding doors of the Mountain of Light
Are opened to thee;
The bolts open to thee of themselves.
Thou treadest the Hall of the Two Truths;
The God who is in it greets thee."

Haoine said, taking a breath. "These are the words that many Egyptian pharaohs have said, after being mummified into their 'own' deities like Ra. When these words are said, you will travel the stairway and make it through the gates. After you enter heaven, the high one himself will lead you from there. About training Skye and Amethia, that is your decision." She said, smiling. Then turning to leave, Haoine gave Silvaros a last glance. "Good luck Silvaros, and may you be blessed." She said, before disappearing back into the clouds above Aeon once again with her husband.
Silvaros stood quietly until she left, then burst out laughing. It must have been some combination of the seriousness in her tone and the outrageous poem he needed to remember. "This is ridiculous. Stairway to Heaven...please. And I'm already a deity. Why couldn't I just transcend to a high plane? One would think that would be easier..." He shook his head, "Well no matter, it's for the sake of a good story right? Now just how am I going to remember that poem?"
"You're just going to Copy & Paste it."
"Hush, lest they start to think I'm crazy or something..."

Interesting Dabbler

User Image
---~~~Eien~~~---
turning his head when he heard Alistare start talking. when Falkor curled up on his lap Eien looked at it for a moment before looking back to Alistare when he gave his compliment. "can't say I have been told I'm brilliant" he said with a soft smile before the book of shadows was placed before him while Alistare explained the situation and how he wanted to help. When the promise was brought up Eien softly scratched the back of his neck while Alistare summoned stormbringer "yes I remember your blade, but what are you asking of me or should I ask what soul are you looking for" he said leaning back against the frame of the window. Eien was curious as to what Alistare would ask but he kept himself calm and waited for the answer.
he left the sword stick to the floor as he gathers the courage to tell eien the truth. with a sigh he explained."this sword is a demonic sword i know you sense its evil aura well it was given to alistair during the time he went crazy as deathwing, this was before he came to this realm and met all of you, anyway it was given to him yes but with a price. in return for power alistair helped lucifer to gather souls for him."he points to stormbringer."that is what stormbringer is used for its a demonic blade that steals souls to those its kills gives energy to its wielder well atleast by half. when alistair came here he gave up the power given me the blade i had it since then, you specialize in demonic blades so i thought you would figure this sword out. all i know is it soulstealer yet i know there is more to this sword than meets the eye lucifer created it, i was about to sent back to its creator yet i came to you. please keep what i told to yourself i dont want alistair in more trouble than he already is whatever deathwing done controling his body is more his fault than deathwings i bet even the gods know what he done."
Amethia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"ok. but where we should we look? she could be anywhere...." Amethia said, trembling a little as she regained control over her feelings. she then put her head against Skye's shoulder, entwining her fingers in his.

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
"Silvaros is a he Amethia." Skye told her, chuckling a little. "I'm sure Moonchild or Alistair will know where he is." He said, before transforming into his dragon self and with a roar, soared into the sky. Once airborne, he looked at Amethia with stormy eyes. "You coming Amethia?" He asked, giving her a toothy grin.

((I know, I just wanted Silvaros to have a challenge is all. biggrin Plus, those quotes are part of history. I found the website for it: Stairway to Heaven ))
((lol I know.))

Silvaros chuckled softly, "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying the stairway to heaven."
"Witty aren't we?"
"One can only try. Anyway We'll settle that matter later. For now let's find Skye..."
Silvaros glanced down and realized he had been walking in the air, with a quick, almost comical turn he dashed back to the floating city, lightly touching the ground. "Now if i were a pair of young dragons...."
"I know where I'd go!"
"Will you be quiet? I didn't really get the chance to speak with Skye much, finding him out of the blue will be a little difficult. I could always scry for them but that takes dragon blood, and where i am I going to find dragon blood on a Saturday night...?"

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gariel returned to the castle bored.he sat down and just stared in boredom

Chatty Lunatic

6,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Contributor 150
Skye was soaring. With the wind beneath his now blue wings, which since he was now older, he was no longer all white. He was more of blue/white/green mixture, or the colors of a storm about to happen. Flapping his wings every now and then, Skye and Amethia flew closer towards Drakopolisa. They were halfway there when something came out of the blue and almost hit him. Dazed, Skye noticed it was Emera. "Um hello Emera? What are you doing here?" He asked, curious. "I'm looking for your mother, have you seen here? There's a goblin outbreak in the vampires domain and I wanted her to contact Rose and Soren for me." Emera said, looking impatient. "Well my mother was captured by Lord Agas. If you wish, I can go take care of them for you." He said. With a doubtful look, Emera nodded. "As you wish Skye. They are near Blodnerania, just on the boundaries of Mooneir as well. In the Black Marsh." She said, before flying away and disappearing. "That was weird. Hey Amethia! Let's go visit Rose and Soren shall we?" He said, before using his teleportation powers and teleporting both himself and Amethia directly to doorstep of Blodnerania. Once there, Skye gulped. In front of him stood a castle that clearly screamed "vampire." He could just tell by looking at the knocker, which had a bat on it. Also, every thing in the place seemed to be a deep bloodred color, since he could see through the windows.

As Gabriel came back, Soren was in the kitchen fixing himself a snack. Rose had gone hunting and had left Soren by himself. With a smile, Soren sat down next to Gabriel. "Well, if it isn't demon boy." He chortled, a gleam in his eye. Soren loved to pick on Gabriel and his abnormal heritage.

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Gabriel looked at him and with a smirk he said "mhm" not minding him anymore he got used to it but then he heard the door and his fangs appeared he didn't know who it was

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff