Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image

User Image

It happened so quickly, just about when Twill had lock picked the door she was immediately pinned down by the Marbari. Chuckling at the speed of the dog, he smiled at the dog and praised the dog. "What a good boy you are! Protecting your master's estate!" He wanted to scratch the dog's ears but the dog quickly moved away presumably to tell his master of his arrival.

Twill of course, was not happy about that. She never liked any rough housing at all. Though she did deserve it, she was complaining up a storm about the "injustice" of it all. He had told her that the dog was doing it's job as a protector and Marbaris are very smart dogs. This earn him a retort by the tiny elf.

"Well, Mister! If that dog was so smart like you claim, he would know who is friend and foe instead of hurting poor innocent elves such as me! The lock picking was all in good fun!"

"Innocent? Since when? "
                                                            Cyril had said, raising an eyebrow in mock surprise. Twillis was anything but innocent despite her childlike bone structure. If anything, the mere fact that she was lock picking the house nulls her argument of being innocent.

Laughing at Cyril joke, she had replied back. "Good point. but my head still hurts...". He could not help but be concern for the elf, even though she is an adult, time and time again he had found out that she was not as strong as the others. Then again, she had a circus background, a past didn't required much strength as it did work. He didn't want his friend to go through that again.

"Are you alright?"
                                                            Suddenly the ex-Templer seem concerned about her, by concerned meaning that he will lecture like a mother hen."I told you not to mess with anything! Let me see that!" Carefully he inspected her head much like parent would to their child, he gently took a bandage that he had and wrapped it over her head...perhaps it is unneeded but, it was better then leaving it out to where it can be hit again. To anyone else the bandages seems a bit excessive. "When will you learn to listen to me, Twill? you know that I only tell you to do things for your own safety! Now look at that!"
                                                            He stopped only because he heard footsteps possibly his commander is coming to greet him. Of course before he could properly greet his commander, twill rang out.

"Hey bosslady, who's the pretty lil' miss you have there?" She started flips coins and juggle them, " Do you need some "privacy" because Me and Cyril can go to the tavern if you need to."

"Twillis Tabris! I'm very sure that isn't the case!" Cyril was instantly mortified at Twill's behavior, she was probably still sore about the mabari! ...then again, the commander wasn't really being professional, when she asked for the meeting to be in her manor...such information about the blight should been given to all the wardens in the keep. Begining to be a little unsure of himself, he added.

".....right, commander?"

Warden Vice commander
OOC: Weird how Cyril's post is always longer....

Mood: Normal
With: Twillis

User Image

Shy Spirit

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖Anairë Elwing
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖❝ We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. ❞

A lone female clad in white approached the doorstep of Redcliffe Castle. She wasn't used to being in places where humans live, despite being human herself. Even before being taken in by the Dalish, she never stayed within cities very long. It was always strange whenever she happen to find herself venturing to a city or small town. The people seemed to look her way with an expression of awe, or distaste. It wasn't uncommon that people had thought her to be elven, not that she minded it much. She considered herself Dalish after she was accepted by those of the clan.

Anairë wasn't quite sure what to do, taking the moment to observe her surroundings. The castle was rather large, and quite nice. Different from the forest, but it was a good different. She wondered if the interior was just as nice. Perhaps she should knock or something? Would that be the appropriate action? Taking a deep breath, Anairë knocked on the door twice before stepping back and awaiting any sort of response.

━━━━━━━━━ The Healer
► Location: Redcliffe Castle ► Company: No one at the moment ► Mood: Curious, Different ► Theme: 날개를 펴고 (Spread It's Wings)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

KOS_MOS89
Finally first post~ ^^

Forianna

Skye Wish

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΊȿɪʅῳέɴ Șɪʀғᾳʅᾳȿ Ⱦέᾳʛᾳɴ

→ [ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴡɪʟʟ ] ←

YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIExx۩xxI'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGHxx۩xxYOU MAKE ME WANNA DIE
    AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BURN UP IN THE LIGHT tab EVERY TIME I LOOK INSIDE YOUR EYES

( ѡαɪτɪɴɢ ғɵʀ ʟɵѵе )

Isilwen had just made it to the front door as Kiron blocked the way. She overheard some of what Twillis had said and knew she was probably sore about Kiron tackling her, but it serves her right. Isilwen raised one eyebrow and looked over her shoulder at Kestrel and smirked after Cyril's unsure response. "Oh no, no need for a tavern. The estate is large enough for us to make enough noise to wake the Fade and you wouldn't have to hear a thing." She smiled at the small child-like elf before swinging the door wide enough to let them in as Kiron cocked his head to the side.

"I would also suggest next time you pick the lock to my estate a Mabari tackling you will be the least of your worries." She still had a smile in place but her tone was deathly serious as she invited them in, and after they passed her she shut the door only to hear another knock. She quickly opened it to see a woman clad in white. Isilwen cocked her head before opening the door to let her inside. "I take it you're the human from the other Dalish clan in the area?" Isilwen had gotten reports of her prowess with healing magic but not much else. Not wanting to be anywhere without a healer she readily agreed to have the mage travel with them. She tapped her finger to her chin as she thought about something but gave a faint smirk before extending her hand.

"My name is Isilwen, a pleasure to meet you. I believe we only have one more guest to wait for before I tell you the reason I requested your presence out here." Once the mage stepped inside Isilwen closed the door and gestured for everyone to follow her back into the seating area. Once everyone was situated and she had given Kiron a mental order to watch Twillis carefully, she looked at the group. "I'll give our last guest a few minutes to arrive before I start, besides if we're going to perform the Joining it would be nice to have those going on this adventure present to receive our new sister in arms."

→ [ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ - Anticipatory/Excited xx ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - Redcliffe Castlexx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ - Kiron, Kestrel, Cyril, Twillis, and Anaire ] ←

ooc -

Forianna

Skye Wish

LJjangie

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User ImageUser Image

HEY, GUYS!
I'M FEELING:
MISCHIEVIOUS
CAN YOU COME GET ME?
I'M AT THE: THE MANOR
WITH: CYRIL, BOSSLADY AND A DALISH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
User Image

She stopped midway in her juggling and pulled out a coin purse, catching every coin before it hit the ground. Speaking in a upper class Olesian accent, "Then you both aren't doing it right, such as horrible tragedy! I know an elf that can fix that. Absolutely dreadful! Awful! " With a cartoonishly exaggerated face she put up her best horrified "this is the worst news in the world" face; then she laughed as she readjusted herself on Cyril's shoulder. Cyril looked dark and a bit angry at the whole situation. Being highly respectful of the commander, Twill knew that Cyril would wait till later to talk to his superior about his grievances. Might be fun to watch him stumble to try to bring it up without seeming disrespectful, jeez. for a Templar even former, he's sure very careful about being polite. I wonder where did he learn that? He was probably mad because he lectured her a bit on proper manners....again. It must look like an comedy circus routine the way the big Templar man is correcting the small elven girl.

"I would also suggest next time you pick the lock to my estate, a Mabari tackling you will be the least of your worries."

Oy, creator...dost the lady seems too jovial for such a threat? She thought to herself before replying back, Twill voice switched to an Ferelden accent, "Ooooh! Is that's a promise? Now you are just making it tempting, what exciting secrets lurk further in the dark abyss of your manor, I wonder....Could it be....." She pauses for dramatic tension....

"more Dogs??

How surprising! I'm about to faint from all this secrecy! Oh, for the love of Andraste! Think of the children! "
                                                      Her eye widen to comedate the surprising news, her flair for performing never did leave her.She smiled back, bosslady had a nice sense of humor but like Cyril was too serious for her taste. She didn't really care about the other business she talked about such as having a new dalish recruit which made Cyril uncomfortable. Well, Cyrill did not like this at all,

She then invited her in....Would she regret such a decision? Perhaps, because Twillis plans to climb around as to not be ambushed by a dog again. It's her natural talent to climb things. Unless she had griffins flying around the manor, she probably should chain down all her valuables. Which the commander probably did, twice. Still wouldn't deter the tiny elf. Cyril hated the fact she roams around but she is an adult so Cyril could not really control her like a child. She smiled at the other dalish girl seems rather reserved and sorta boring for her. (OOC: this is her initial impression of her! not what I think) She tried to talk to her. "So Little birdy, what are you in for really? Let me guess,-----"

"Twillis Tabris, you will be respectful of the guest of the warden commander!" Cyril cutted her off before she could even tell her joke! At the very least let her tell the punch line! It was all set up!

She saw the strangest thing a human that is raised from the dalish....How very ....weird. Pah, uninteresting dull and weird. Wonder where she got the white clothes from? Dalish and white don't go well together. Uninteresting and impractical. Though those clothes are very beautiful, and twill really love beautiful decorated things such as those. She wanted to see how soft the fabric was, but Cyril caught her eyes and shot her a warning. "Look like you have quite the story to tell, girly."

WHAT? Now where's the FUN in that?
Justice is the eye of the beholder.
I wonder what's why everyone is so serious all the time.
Blight this, Blight that, Where's the rewards?
You know what, If you can make Cyril smile, I'll give you 50 silvers.
It's just so fun to watch!

Forianna

KOS_MOS89

LJjangie

Bashful Lover

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
    User Image

xxxxкxєxѕxтxяxєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
»xx{xthis is axgxιxfxтx, it comes with axρxяxιx¢xε
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xWho is the Lamb, and who is the Knife?x}xx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was all the elf could do to hide her discomfort. She could feel her skin crawl with the presence of so many humans, and one that had apparently been adopted by a Dalish clan? The Ranger's hackles were raising like a threatened mabri's. Her gaze flitted from the girl draped in excessive layers of white cloth, their qualities varying from cotton to silk and chiffon; over all not a threat. And perhaps, as she had grown up in the presence of her people, maybe the young woman wouldn't be fool enough to make any comments along the lines of "heathens" or "ingrates". Spirits help her if she did.

The other human was a bit more of a threat. Kestrel had never really had to spend any length of time with a human, let along a male. He was intimidating, muscle bound and clad in armor that she was sure he had polished to the gleaming sheen that flashed in the torch light.
'Repulsive.', the Dalish thought idly to herself. Leave it to a human to live in such excess. Though she was sure she could out run or maneuver him she wasn't one to try her luck. At an arms length at all times; yes, that would be the best route. She already knew she could trust this man as far as she could throw him from her people's history, and to keep a great distance would be best.

"I hope your companion will be joining us soon, kinsman,",Kestrel began, her bright emerald eyes flitting away from the man. She wouldn't dwell on her circumstances if she could help it. Certainly being enclosed in these stones walls wasn't helping her feel at ease; such walls were essentially prisons for her people. She needed the fresh air and star light to feel at ease. "I'm eager to get through this ritual of yours."

Location » Redcliffe CastlexxxxCompany » p much everbodyxxxxThoughts » "Can't stand these damned walls..."xxxxMood » Trepidation/AnxiousnessxxxxOOC » (( Huzzah ))

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100

User Image

User Image

He dislike this, while he was glad that Twill was getting along with his commander, he could not see why they would have to meet within her manor. But it would be very disrespectful to bring it up with the unknown Dalish woman that was with her. He had learned to tolerate twill's jokes, He was feeling very impatient about speaking with Isilwen about the situation, but seeing how he could not bring himself to do so he instead stopped Twill from joking around with the Dalish elf.

He saw a human, awkwardly dressed...She claims to be raised by Dalish but was not dressed very appropriately. Perhaps she was not living with them still? Such white robes would not be fitting in a Forrest environment. She looked to be more fitting to be a chanty figure. Even Ser Aveline of legend who was raised by Dalish was didn't look as out of place. Then the announcement came from his warden commander about a joining....Maker's breath, Why did she think that it would be a bright idea to perform the joining here? In a manor near a town where innocent people are around? The warden's keep had plenty of darkspawn corruption for the joining...and if she did insist on doing it in the manor why in Andraste's name didn't she speak about in her letter? His thoughts was interrupted by Twill's speaking to the dalish woman.

"Hey, Little birdy! Are you going to be like that the whole time that Goldy is here?"

Cyril looked and noticed that the Dalish elf felt very uncomfortable around him, He did not notice this of course, since the elf was hiding it very well, but Twill was a different story, She could sense feelings and her skill was enhanced by her years in the circus. Learning other people feeling was one of the ways to win more coin after all. Trusting Twill's instinct, he thought, is this the new glowing recruit that his commander asked? It didn't matter that she was a great warrior, Character was also a factor as well. Twill had pinpoint something there, and she jumped off of his shoulder and sat on a near by high area. He turned to his commander, and said" I respect your decision to recruit this elf; so I will not go against your call.However, I strongly advise this action and may be out of line for this." He looked straight into the elf in her eyes and assertively said

"You should turn back and go home to your village. If you join the the grey wardens, you will be taking orders from me as well as our commander. If I intimidate you by mere sight, then YOU are not worthy of carrying the burden of a grey warden."

He took two steps forward, " I am not the only human you will encounter over the course of your life as a grey warden. The blight is far more terrifying then anything you have ever face with your clan. From what I can see, you are more of a burden then asset. The life of of a grey warden is no mere child's play but will be a harsh life filled with death. "
                                                            He stepped closer to the elf until they were about one foot apart.

" If you are willing to accept this, then look me in eyes right now and show me your conviction; Tell me, Dalish. What is your name?"

He had twill close by to tell him if her conviction was as strong as he needed it to be. To anyone else, it would seem like he is bullying the new recruit but to people who knew better. He was actually more concerned for her welfare, by being the villain and forcing her to confront him head on, he would be sure if she could handle the harsh climate, after all he would be responsible for her for the years to come. If she did not pass then he had spared her life, as the joining would probably let her live for only a short 5 more years.

Warden Vice commander
OOC: And just saying Twill must be the best rogue in the world because Kestel never notice her. Annnnd I warn everyone on how he "bullies" people.

Mood: Boss mode.
With: Twillis, Dalish recruit, Human girl, Warden Commander Isilwen

User Image

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxΊȿɪʅῳέɴ Șɪʀғᾳʅᾳȿ Ⱦέᾳʛᾳɴ

→ [ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴡɪʟʟ ] ←

YOU MAKE ME WANNA DIExx۩xxI'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGHxx۩xxYOU MAKE ME WANNA DIE
    AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE WILL BURN UP IN THE LIGHT tab EVERY TIME I LOOK INSIDE YOUR EYES

( ѡαɪτɪɴɢ ғɵʀ ʟɵѵе )

Isilwen faintly smiled as Cyril was prodded into action. This is why she was glad he was her second because his harsh exterior masked his gooey center. She watched with feigned disinterest as she sipped another cup of tea that a servant had kindly brought to her. She was interested herself, to see how her little bird Dalish would respond to such a abrasively kind person. She tilted her head at the thought as she winked at Twill. She knew the elf was special and frankly wished she would join the Wardens, her uncanny ability to read people bordered magic but the ability would prove useful. However, before Kestrel could answer Isilwen held up her hand to stop the barrage that was about to burst forth.

"I can perform the Joining here because it's relatively safe except for the recruit. Besides if said recruit perishes I can easily dispose of the body. Cyril, when are you going to learn that I highly respect you and you're allowed to speak freely with me? I chose you to meet here because the First wants us to check out the Darkspawn insurgents cropping up. He asked me to pick a team of Wardens and recruits so I did. I picked each of you for your ability. Now once Kestrel answers shall we do this? I doubt the First would tolerate such dalliance."

As she spoke she had risen and circled the group as one would circle prey. And honestly, that's how Isilwen felt. She felt like a predator in this bunch, knowing each had proved themselves in battle, especially Cyril. She had had the great fortune to watch him train and spar with the other recruits and such a memory was etched into her memory, especially of the way his muscles drew taunt under his flesh. She sighed and shook her head as she ended up by Kestrel and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Harsh it may be, he is correct. In our line of business we can't be picky about our company because once a Warden we're all family and eventually we all march to the drums of war." She of course spoke of the Calling, but only Wardens would know about that since it wasn't knowledge that was open to the public.

→ [ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ - Sorrowful/Intrigued/Repressed xx ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - Redcliffe Castlexx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ - Kiron, Kestrel, Cyril, Twillis, and Anaire ] ←

ooc -

Forianna

Skye Wish

LJjangie

Bashful Lover

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
    User Image

xxxxкxєxѕxтxяxєxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
»xx{xthis is axgxιxfxтx, it comes with axρxяxιx¢xε
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xWho is the Lamb, and who is the Knife?x}xx«
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kestrel was damned near seeing red. She was thankful for the intervention of the warden commander; without she feared she would shame herself and her clan. That was certainly the last thing she wanted. She knew she would butt heads with this man. She nearly looked forward to it. However she was not docile or a submissive person by nature. It wasn't something that was encourage by her parents. As a great many of her people had been forced into submission for so many hundreds of thousands of years...to where they didn't hear the wind whisper through the trees, or feel the rhythms of the living rock beneath their feet...no, she could simply be expected to bend.

Kestrel refused to look at anyone in particular, a spring of frustrated loathing bubbling up in her chest that made her want to thrash and scream and lash out, but she kept this hidden as she supposed she would have to with most things. She noticed the smaller elf peering at her with a knowing gaze that made her feel ashamed of her unbridled distress, something she felt that she could keep from everyone in the room except those very perceptive bright blue eyes.

"I did not come here ignorant of the consequences.",Kestrel finally said to the commander, her expression impassive regardless of the sudden urge for home she felt. She didn't know when her time would come, only that it would. Her mother had already told her of her imminent end, that it would be the blight and the wardens and the dark spawn all involved in some way. It could be in these next few moments, during this joining, giving her precious little time to be alive. It was a big motivator to find a moment or two of peace in the fresh air and endless skies. Or her end could be on the battlefield. It mattered not. She already knew her fate, and she would face it head on. "My keeper has let my fate be known to me for some time now. I am prepared to die, regardless of when."

Location » Redcliffe CastlexxxxCompany » p much everbodyxxxxThoughts » "I need some air."xxxxMood » Anger/ResolvexxxxOOC » (( Today is food fest...I am excite face~ ))

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
User ImageUser Image

HEY, GUYS!
I'M FEELING:
BORED
CAN YOU COME GET ME?
I'M AT THE: THE MANOR
WITH: CYRIL, ISIWEN, A DALISH
AND A HUMAN

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
User Image

The Dalish of course took Cyril's words....like a normal person would. Twill sighed...Cyril's always was so direct, that oddly enough you would have to decipher his words to have the meaning....How ironic...Her reply while was good, did not answer to what Cyril nor the commander said at all, though...how could anyone think straight with Cyril accusation? Anyone listening to his words would think the same way. Isi was of course, admirably good at picking apart the layers.

Cyril was not questioning Kestal willingness to die despite his words somewhat suggested it. Twillis spoke up because the Dalish girl caught her eyes.

"Little birdy, If you become a grey warden, then you would HAVE to TAKE orders from a HUMAN. If you don't trust him or feel comfortable with him, you'll endanger everyone else. If you want to die, then it's better if you DON'T take others with you."

She muttered though if you do want to die, take that awful dog with you, though knowing my luck, that mutt terrifyingly will come back from the afterlife, with a bone of some ungodly demon to play fetch. I swear that thing is immortal.....

She swung off from her "perch" and stood next to the human girl in white. She could see that the dalish would butt head with Cyril due to something that she faced in her past or something. Cyril had little tolerance for this due to his militant experience as a Templar, where the whole group can be destroyed if one man refuse to cooperate. Cyril, of course could not read this one because she guard herself very exceptionally, which probably why this elf would clash with him.

"Look at me for example, I'm not a grey warden so even though I travel around with Cyril. Only downside? I get left out in some of the meetings, no big loss and I don't have to listen to Cyril. Why are you so fixated on being a grey warden, you don't have to be one to help the cause.

With an exaggerated bow and a spin and twill she said

"Twillis Tabris, Dashing young lady at your service. And the uncivil man, you're speaking to will be one of your new bosses, other wise known Cyril."

She didn't really care if the Dalish recruit joined or not but she did care that if she got the right information. What she does with that info was frankly none of the city elf's business. She turned toward the human.

"In fact, you are an are even bigger mystery then this Dalish, who are you, girly? Some introductions should be in order."

Twill even though she had wanted to be a warden in the past, had understood that she would probably not have been able to handle it. For example, they get constant nightmares. While she haven't have a clue what it was about, she seen enough grey wardens to know that it was an effect of them joining probably. All the new recruits she have seen had always got nightmares, and the same one too, seeing how they all talk about it the next day.

WHAT? Now where's the FUN in that?
Justice is the eye of the beholder.
I wonder what's why everyone is so serious all the time.
Blight this, Blight that, Where's the rewards?
You know what, If you can make Cyril smile, I'll give you 50 silvers.
It's just so fun to watch!

Forianna

KOS_MOS89

LJjangie

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100
x███████████x███████████x███████████x
User ImageUser ImageUser Imagex
███████████x███████████x███████████
xxxxx x lUser ImageVALDIS xxxxxx ♦♦`
x x x x x x x x x x x x"A Qunari without the Qun is nothing."
x x x x x x x x x x x x x xBlood magic is perfect for a demon like me."
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x"You will never cut out my tongue."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓xx

"ANSWER ME!" A roar echoed through the woods as birds flew out of the treetops to escape the loud noise. People far away enough to not get involved and other who were close enough to listen kept their distance from the yelling woman.

The woman was next to a tree, her eyes narrowing at the base of the trunk as if the root grew wrong and it pissed her the ******** off. However it was just a karasaad, a Qunari warrior, who was sent to hunt her down. He was bleeding and beaten, but not broken. His eyes held a monotone feeling as if the pain and scar tactics didn't phase him, a brave action for the Qun. "Ataash varin kata (in the end lies glory," groaned the man as he looked upon her with her staff-blade aimed as his throat.

Another roar boomed in forest as she quickly swiped her blade across his chest to cause pain and she brought it up again. "Ashkost kata (you are seeking death)!?" The woman asked in a loud voice as she breathed heavily, attempting to enhance her fear. "If you do not, then I suggest you tell me how many other Qunari there are!"

"I am one of the body, there are thousands after you for in our b-" The karasaad reasoned until he was cut off by the blade through his neck. His head hung partly off his neck as his life-liquid quickly splattered on the trunk and around him.

His death wasn't satisfying to Valdis. No matter how many assassin's she killed, how many throats she cut, or how much blood is spilled it would change the face of her future. Her fate is sealed.

As she put away her staff behind her back she started to search the body for anything useful. She spotted some gold, which she took, and grabbed some potions before abandoning her interrogation spot. It was time to move on and make sure she would stay out of the path of more Qun-followers. She wasn't sure how many others there were, but all she knew that as she walked on the wooded path that she couldn't afford to stay.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛xx
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mind-boggling Torii

8,100 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
╔═══

Keto Not all those who wander are lost;
═══╝

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Keto heard screaming as he was making his rounds in the woods. As he walked closer, he almost regretted doing so. Deftly, he hid behind a nearby tree, watching and listening to the Qunari woman scream at the Karasaad. He winced at how strained her voice was.

"Tsk. If she sees me, she'll kill me in an instant, without question. But, if I don't warn her, she could be in serious danger," he whispered to himself, thinking about the other Qunari who were questioning him about this same exact woman. "They would be on her trail in no time." He juggled his choices over and over in his head, drowning out the commotion behind him. Save her life, and probably get killed. Don't save her life, live his life in guilt. He groaned softly to himself.

As soon as he made his chance to come out from behind the tree, she was gone. He was left with only the stench of blood and cold chill on his bare chest.

"Vashedan," he sweared, knowing his was going to regret his new choice to run after her.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100

As she continued to walk the path she thought about her situation closely. Every Qunari she killed could be used as a blood slave and fight alongside her. Numbers wasn't an issue and eventually she could train the lifeforce of nearby foes too. It was just a lot of work and blood to keep a fight going on blood magic. Sure she had earth spells too, but for a mass amount of Qunari you had to go big or go home. Scaring them off with blood magic to fight less to was clearly a plus as well.

But she couldn't keep walking like this, she had to eat. There was a stream nearby the path she walked on and she headed towards the bed where it was clearest from grit. The least she could do was catch some fish to hold her over in the meantime until the next town. Kneeling down on the ground, she started to dig through and found a woven fishnet. Valdis searched around for branches and started to situate the stream to catch fish for her.

After her makeshift fishery was set-up she started to look for firewood for her fire. Minutes later she sat up her cone and lit it on fire with magic. Even though she was by herself constantly, at least she knew she could always take care of herself.

Mind-boggling Torii

8,100 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔═══

═══╝

He knew these woods forwards and backwards, but he couldn't find this blighted woman anywhere. It was like she covered up her footprints in her path. With every step he took, cursed mumbling came out of his mouth.

He sighed obnoxiously, causing some birds to hop from their perch onto a steady flowing stream. As he looked over, he found her. She was cuddled by her fire, but had most likely heard his loud mouth coming.

"s**t," he cursed as he tried to hide behind a huge oak tree, hoping she didn't hear him. She was a mage, that was for sure. He had seen her light the fire. "Oh great," he thought, "more ways she could kill me."
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dapper Poster

8,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conversationalist 100

When Valdis felt it was a long enough time to fish she went back to her net-trap in the stream and scooped it up. She took out her knife and stabbed the three fish to kill them before she took her stick and sat them up over the fire. It would at least take an hour for it to fully cook so she headed back to her fire and stared at the ash.

She watched the embers glow, letting her thoughts settle around her and just zone out to the sight. This moment would be one of the few times that she would be able to relax from the chaos that was her new life and that was okay. However, she was quickly brought out of her daze when she heard a noise.

It was a man.

There was one of two options he could be, a passerby who was afraid of mages or Qunari or an assassin. She didn't even look at his general direction as she spoke, just at the flames, "Show yourself karashok." She spoke up in a dangerous tone as her eyes narrowed at the flames, curious of who would appear.

Mind-boggling Torii

8,100 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔═══

═══╝

As soon as he thought he was safe, she barked for him to come out. Reluctant to move, he thought he could run. He was probably much faster than her anyway. But, he knew it was worthless.

He cleared his throat and appeared from the tree, rubbing the back of his head. He put away his sword, tucking it slightly loose, in case he might need it. "My weapon is sheathed, okay?"

He held out his hands as a sign, showing himself hunched over a bit. He didn't want her to try and slit his throat. He saw how ruthless she was to the other man. He gave a bright smirk and stood up to his full height. "Name's Keto, stranger."

His personality usually did him good in this kind of situation. Though, he had never talked much to other Qunari. He barely even saw himself as a one. He did, now and again, see the Tal-Vashoth and picked up words they said to each other. Mostly swear words.

"So, Karashok? I haven't learned that word yet," he winked, getting closer to the camp she had set for herself.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces