Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Clair looked up. "Oh, um, you are part of the trapeze act too?" That was obvious enough. "My name is Clair." She grinned rather oddly. She reched out to shake Charlott's hand. You've been on the run too long. You are forgetting your manners. You are just forgetting how to talk to people. She tried to make her smile look more natual, but it wasn't exactly working. Then suddenly it did work. Yes, see, you can still do this. "Sorry, I haven't been around people for a while. I've been wandering for some time, until I ran into your, fiance was it?" She tryed to smile again. From what she had heard, she would hate to accidentally offend this man, or his betrothed.

Dangerous Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((ooc: ignored face Dx))
Charlotte
User Image
"That's alright," Charlotte said with a knowing smile. "Yes, he's my fiance." She tried to hide the little emotion in her eyes as best as she could. She quickly changed the subject. "I can't wait until the performance, now that I have such a nice partner!" She smiled. It would be nice to make friends.. while they lasted. Make the most of it, she might be dead soon if she acts rashly.

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
╔══════════════╗
Scarlet Heart
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Scarlet waved back. She looked around the cart and saw that no one was here. "So what are you doing on this cart all alone?" She tilted her head to the side a little. She looked to her right where Nala normaly is. "Oh she ate some gummy bears when I told her not to so now as punishment she can't roam around untill we get to London." She sighed and then looked at the ground when she heard a piano being played. "I swear at times I forget how scary tells really is. I'm just glad I haven't been whipped yet...."

Tipsy Fairy

Clair smiled. She sighed, calm. "it is always nice to know your partners well, means you can trust them." She smiled more naturally, as if she actually meant it. "Oh, uh sorry," She moved her bag. "Feel free to take a seat if you wish." What did people say now? A sadness almost crept into her eyes. "So, how are the other trapezeists? Any good? Always agood thing to know before you start up practice. And how are all the other acts? I have heard this is a talented group," lead by a mad man. That she had also heard, but it would be freeing, and she could easily stay out of the way outside of rehersals. "I really do like the name though, the circus of laughs. It almost feels as freeing as our act should be. That is actually why I came into the circus. Flying is freedom, or so I think." At this she really did smile. It was freedom. Flying past the wind, was freedom.
Charlotte
User Image
Charlotte nodded and sat down next to her, making sure to cross her ankles. "Well, I actually haven't met the others yet. I was the only one until I requested that there be more," she smiled. "It was difficult. Can you imagine, me swinging around in the air like a monkey without aid from anyone else? Tello made sure to have a huge net placed under me. But I think it helped me improve." She didn't have to stop and think about the next question. "The other acts are just wonderful. I think my personal favorites are the clown, the tightrope walker, and the fire breather. I tried tightrope walking once, but it didn't end up too well," she said with a finger on her cheek as she recalled how many times she'd fallen off of that chord and got entangled in the net.

Tipsy Fairy

"Oh, sorry. I've tried it too. I ended up falling, while my trapeze partner was practicing, so I didn't actually hit the net, but that sounds horrible. Well, I am glad the other acts are fantastic. I have heard amazing things about your fire breather. Well, I hope the rest of our team is good. I haven't met them yet. In fact, you are the firt person I have talked to, other than saying that I was fine with the cat in here. So, I can guess you are good by being able to do the trapeze alone, but how are you? Your amount of confidence can really tell me something, so please," she said, still smiling, it was odd how much she seemed to smile with this girl, which is good for the show. She only hoped she enjoyed the rest of her team as much.
Charlotte
"I.. well, I'm not one to think much of myself, but I think that if I were judged one out of ten, I'd at least be a seven or an eight. I have trouble with letting my partners go, because I'm too hesitant and I don't want to hurt them, so the choreography slows down because of me," Charlotte said sheepishly.

Tipsy Fairy

Clair wasn't exactly sure how to think of this. "Well, better hold on longer than just drop someone. And hey, eight out of ten is not so bad. So, you are not confidant, at least you exactly know your fault, so you can work on it." She really hoped this went well. She already knew her partenr's struggle, and that was a good start. "My issue is the swing. It takes me too long to get where I want to be or land. We all have some issues."
Charlotte
"You know what? I'll help you with the swing if you help me with my timing," Charlotte smiled at the idea. This was going great. "I think I can trust you. I mean, that's the first step when you meet someone who's going to throw you across a room to a little handlebar, right?" she chuckled.
+++ Damien Valerian +++

User Image
Damien shook his head defeated. "Its good that he hasn't. Perhaps his mood is improving. Or he's just excited about the train. I gave up trying to figure him out years ago." He pocketed the vial in his hand and looked out the window again. "I was just inspecting a new project of mine."

mandawhorian's Husbando

Tipsy Conversationalist

8,975 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
She's picking ghostflowers from her soul

☪arlotta

User Image

Carlotta's eyes momentarily locked with Tello's, and she smiled lightly, but turned back to the gorgeous black piano, and slowly but surely her fingers spun a simple but pretty web of song, it reminded her of her mother, and how she lingered in Carlotta's actions. The song was indeed moving, and had wistful feel to it, her fingers moved as if separate from her body and she exhaled softly.

The song

She's clipping the wings of fallen angels
Tello
User Image

Donatello smiled. The girl was marvelous, he could give her that. In a playful mood, he bowed to Aiden and grabbed him. He started to dance with him to the beautiful music dramatically with a grin. "So, what did you want to talk about?" he asked while dancing.

Quote:
Out of Cookies: Nononono, Tello is not homosexual xD He's just odd. Very, very odd.

Dangerous Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Acelin O'Hara

It was apparent that the man didn't notice the small child so he walked farther a long the train. He soon reached the back of the train. He was bored so he left the back car and sat in the male car. He once again sat by himself and sighed. He was feeling alone and started to fall asleep, by himself.

Hilarious Conversationalist

*~Priscilla~*

The dancing Tightrope Walker

User Image
*~*Priscilla found her way back to the women’s car and pulled open the door. Charlotte and Clair were having a conversation together and Priscilla smiled sitting down and pulling her ribbon back into her hand. “Mind if I join you two?” She asked as she began to comb her fingers through her hair, pulling it up into a high ponytail as she did so. A bit of socializing for a while would do before Priscilla sought out a way to access the top of the train to dance for a while Of course, she would avoid telling anyone about her adveterous idea for Tello, or anyone else for that mater, may not approve of her idea. She wasn't going to balance on the edge, just do a little bit of dancing before the sun retreated into the horozon.

Pushing all thoughts and longing to be up high again, she turned her attention back to the two women seated before her. “Have you been well Lady Charlotte? It’s been a while.” She turned to the other girl, Clair and extended her hand in greeting. "I don't believe we've met before now. I'm Priscilla. Nice to meet you." She smiled, always happy to meet someone new and learn about what they did in the circus. Other acts facisnated her; she always enjoyed listening to everyone talk about their acts and she was always one to watch them practice when she wasn't practicing on her own.
*~*

[[/StartOoc: endOoc]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas