Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Enabler

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Cherry watched as the other female performers arrived into the compartment she was in. Eddy had occupied the seat before her as the other stuffed animals with her took the other seats across from her. Her whispers with the bear had ceased once she heard the commotion with the cat tamer. Her ears perked up as her eyes looked onto the big beautiful beast several feet before her. The urge to pet and attempt to ride the creature was nearly overwhelming, but the memory of once being bitten by a small dog came back. She assumed the cat had bigger teeth then the little yappy mutt she made the mistake of trying to befriend. She had managed to overhear Tello, the scary man, mention something about her companions minding the cat. "Cherry doesn't mind!" she quickly spoke up, her high pitched child like voice sounding much louder to her then she had actually meant. "Eddy doesn't mind either," she added, waving the bears are in a way that gave the menacing looking bear personality.
User Image
OoC// Yay! Well, if I might be so forward as to join as three characters at once, but do not worry about the train! They have already stowed away in the stowage car for food. ;D If this is alright?

OoC

Tipsy Fairy

Clair looked up to Scarlett who did seem worried. "This isn't my first circus. I once had to share a room with an untrained lion. Your cat seems trained and is therefore fine," She smiled. Everyone who spoke to the ring leader seemed scared. She really hoped this ended up okay and these people just exaggerated. She had no where left to go if this failed.
Holy Fidget
OoC// Yay! Well, if I might be so forward as to join as three characters at once, but do not worry about the train! They have already stowed away in the stowage car for food. ;D If this is alright?

OoC

It's not required, don't worry!
That's perfectly fine, just..
don't get caught by Tello.. Oh dear please don't get caught by him of all people xD
OoC// Skeleton neccessary, or may I simply post?

OoC
Holy Fidget
OoC// Skeleton neccessary, or may I simply post?

OoC

((Necessary, I'm afraid))

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Scarlet sighed a sigb of relief when the two said that they didn't mind. She walked over and sat in an empty seat and Nala followed. Scarlet noticed that the first girl to.talk wanted tk pet Nala. She smiled at this because everyone was always to scared to pet her. "You ca. Pet Nala if you wish. She reallg loves being scratched behind the ears." Nala waled over to tje femal with stuffed toyes across from her. "She wont bite you unles she feels threatened but since she wont be arounf
d here, she shouldn't be biting anyone. She does love being petted and sadly since everyone in my vilage was scared of me and her they all staed away from us and so I was always the only one tk pet her"
+++ Damien Valerian +++

User Image
Damien was preparing another vial of the liquid he had inhaled earlier to pass the time. The measurements had to be precise or it would be a fatal creation. If it coated his lungs too thickly he wouldn't be able to absorb oxygen, if it coated too thinly his lungs would char during his act.

He was in the middle of grinding two oddly colored powdery stones together into a yellow and red powder when he heard the commotion from Scarlet. He sighed and shook his head. He was glad she hadn't lost any of her spirit during this break from the circus but that spirit had put her on the wrong end of Tello's temper on several occasions.

Turning back to his work Damien began separating the compound into measured containers. "London... several years since I last roamed those streets..." He felt the train preparing to move and he silently prayed Selene had found her way on board.

Romantic Enabler

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Cherry's face lite up at this. She didn't hesitate at this and quickly went over towards the animal. She slowed down once she neared her, kneeling slowly and holding out her hand for the cat to sniff. "Cherry thinks kitty cat is pretty," she said, moving her pale hand behind the beast's ear and messaging gently. She held a sense of awe as all of her focus was on the animal before her. She was still listening, slightly, and managed to follow along just a bit "Why would people be scared? Cherry likes kitty cat," she then proceeded with little cooing sounds, bumping her forehead lightly against Nala's, rubbing it back and forth lightly as if she was giving her eskimo kisses. Her hand then slipped from Nala's head and moved towards her pocket, pulling out a colorful wade of warm and sticky gummy bears laced with pocket lint. She offered the sweets to the cat, tearing one away just to prove that they weren't poisonous.

User Image

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Scarlet smilexld as Cherry started to pet Nala. Nala soon statted to pur from the happiness. Scarlet looked and saw how how much they were both enjoying this. She was so focased on what they were doing she almost didn't hear the question from Cherry. "Well when I was a little kid my mother and father were killed infront of me, so.I was sent to an orphanage abd was soon adopted. Well sadly the people who adopted me were not so nice and they always abused me. One day Nala and hermother came to the house and killedthe ones that were abusing me. Ever since then the towns peopme were.scared that they might be.the next ones to be killef because no.one in that town liked me and all hated me before Nala and her mother came and saved me." She noticed that Cherry had pulled out some gummy bears with some lint on them. "Nala do.not.eat.that you don't need to.be hyped-up on suger and then be hyper. We really don't need a huge tiger try and do whag hyper felines do." She got up and walked over to.them both. "But if its om I can eat them in her place." As soon as she.said that her stomach growled. 'I knew I should have eaten somethi.g before getti.g here' she thiugbt to herself.
OoC// I sent the skeleton for approval.

OoC

Romantic Enabler

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Cherry's head shook side to side, her hair whipping her lightly in the face "Noooooo," she cooed out, denying that the tiger could ever hurt anyone. She gave the cat a gentle kiss on her nose, giggling at the wetness of it. When Nala was scolded about the gummy bears, Cherry began to put them back into her pocket. She hesitated when Scarlet mentioned being hungry. With that, Cherry dumped the candy where she sat, seeming to forget they existed. She hurried over towards her small back pack and began to fish around in there, speaking softly to what seemed like herself "No Mimi, Cherry won't touch the jelly beans," she then soon returned carrying a baggie of mostly crushed animal crackers and a small thing of warm apple juice. "Here," she offered, holding them out for her new friend to have. Cherry always made sure to carry snacks with her, though most of them ended up warm, melted, or crushed in the process. Still food was food.

User Image
+++ Damien Valerian +++

User Image
Damien wiped his forehead after finishing and began the long process of repacking his precious compounds. Once he was confident the bag was secure and well out of the way he stood and stretched straightening his silk button up. It would be a while before anything interesting happened so he figured he'd stretch his legs a bit. Stepping into the corridor that lead towards the other cars he glanced out the window at the passing countryside.

Glancing around to make sure he was alone he popped open a window and pulled a small vial with a deep lavender tinted liquid. Smiling he marveled at the little bottle. The way the sun shone through the liquid. He could see it had mixed flawlessly. Damien couldn't wait to show off his newest creations to the audience and the rest of the circus. Pocketing the little vial he turned and walked towards the costume car.

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Scarlet smiled at Cherry when she kissed Nala's nose. She watched Cherry shake her head side to to side. "Well Nala was still a cub at the time so she kept me company. It was her mother who.did the killing." She noticed that after her stomach growled that Cherry went to her bag and got some snack and a drink for her. Scarlet smiled and thanked Cherry. In a minute everything was gone and she wiped her mouth to geg all of the crums off. "Hey since I doubt we will be moving for a little while I'm goi.g to.go.talm to one of the guys and then maybe go to the cart that has the food on it so I can get her some food." When she looked at Nala she noticed that the gummy bears were gone. She had eaten them when Scarlet was looking. Scarlet sighed "Nala go lay down and stay there untill I get back. As your punishment for eating the gummy bears when I told hou, you will not be able to do any running around when we get to London." She looked back at cherry and smiled. She left her cart and went to the cart that was for the guys, but noticed damien walk into another cart so she followed. She just holed she didnt get caught be tello or she would be whipped for disobeying him, but she never really cared. Scarlet walked in and noticed that Damien was doing something. "Hey damien" she said to him with a huge smile on her face since she felt like she wouldn't get caught.
"Oi! Be quiet man! You're going to get us caught!"

"But sheee was a lass, the liiight of my-"

Thud.

With a twitch, Twitch lie now unconscious on the molded floorboards of the rattling storage car, a draft rustling the hair splaying over his rosy cheeks, warm with ale he had been at all day. Tork pinched his brow and shook his head, glancing over at Zero. Or Five, rather, the mute girls 5th and most irritable personality shining through. The empty ale bottle was gripped tightly in her hand and she glared at Twitch's frame with pink eyes of little mercy. Those same eyes burned towards Tork now as she sat the bottle aside and brushed a lock of her brittle yet soft hair away from her un-pigmented face, her small chin jutted out as if to say 'do something about it'.

Tork merely grinned. "Good one, Five." he managed, taking care to recognize the different personality as it's own with its own given name. Five smirked and yawned, momentarily flashing the long healed but mutilated tongue before settling back down amongst ruck sacks and into sleep.

His, comrades asleep, Tork looked out a whole in the shamble of a car, watching the world go speeding by. Another train, another town, another life. Absently he shuffled the ratted deck of trick cards that only he and Twitch knew how to manipulate. Gambling and trickery was one of their running trades.

Twitch muttered in his sleep before choking on a snore.

Tork shook his head and kicked hi brother in his drunken stupor of a sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff