Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((omg please let me post ive been away from a computer and i dont want her to be late >_< wink )
kyoko1313
((omg please let me post ive been away from a computer and i dont want her to be late >_< wink )

Okie dokie!

Hey, fools.

Kyoko is going to be the last poster before this locomotive arrives!

Hilarious Conversationalist

*~Priscilla~*

The dancing Tightrope Walker

User Image
*~*Priscilla smiled lightly as Adien accepted the fan. “You’re welcome.” She said, leaning back and twirling her parcel slowly between her gloved fingers. “Maybe I should teach you how to bear with the heat in heavy clothing?” She asked. “I only passed out a few times when I younger but you’ll be used to it in no time.” She chuckled. Rain or shine, Priscilla enjoyed wearing her dresses; she had been wearing them since she was little so to her wearing anything else but her performance clothing would easily send shivers down her spine. Priscilla replied with a “Good Morning” to Charles as he arrived breathless. She bit back a tiny giggle-he must have thought he was late judging by how out of breath he was. “No worries, you have time.” She said, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. When Taras arrived offering to help with the bags she nodded and replied with a thank you. More of her fellow performers arrived and fell into separate conversations leaving Priscilla to watch them all with warmth. She had known most of them for a while and others for a short while but any way she looked at it they were all family to her and some were more than that but she never had the heart to admit it- too shy to admit it. Everyone was kind to one another; it was like a second family to Priscilla.

She glanced around as slowly the other performers arrived and she was glad they were all arriving on time for if anyone were to be late, they’d be whipped by their ringmaster and it was not a pretty sight. She glanced back at the clock wonder how much longer they’d be. She was anxious to get back on the rope and maybe if she felt adventurous enough she’d wander to the roof of the train for a while.

She turned back to Adien to answer his earlier question; she had nearly forgotten he had asked and felt slightly embarrassed to ignore a conversation. She was quite the sociable woman and usually jumped at the chance for a good conversation. “I’ve slept very well actually.” She began glancing up at Adien. “Though I must admit, as this day grew closer my eagerness kept me up till the peek of morning.” A yawn escaped her lips at the thought and she covered her mouth with a small blush. Her mother always told her it was improper to yawn in the presence of others. “I may catch up on my sleep on the train today.” She laughed. “How about you? Sleep well?”
*~*

[[/StartOoc: Back with a catch-up post! Don't count this one, I just wanted to get back in it-Kyoko can be the last poster. I had this typed before I saw the post above ^^;~/endOoc]]

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
╔══════════════╗
Scarlet Heart
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Scarlet Looked at the time on the clock and noticed she was almost late to be able to get on the train. She looked at Nala the tiger that always followed her. Nala nodded her head "Come on Nala we need to go now or we will be to late and not be able to get on the train.
Scarlet noticed everyone and walked over to them. She didn't really pay attention to anyone she just petted Nala.

((OCC: So here is my post and sorry im not interacitng with anyone i have no idea where anyone is at. ))
Tello and Charlotte

User Image

Charlotte looked out from her window in the train with sorrow in her eyes. Her dainty gloved fingers touched the window gingerly as if she were imagining what life was like on the other side. She almost flew back in her box car when the train sped up, and then slammed on it's brakes. Tello definitely picked out a bad driver.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The bright, vibrant colored train was still for a moment, when a door slowly opened and it fell to the ground with a little thud. There stood Donatello with a bright smile on his face. He was dressed in a marvelous outfit complete with a top hat. He held a black cane in his hand and his fingers were gloved. Charlotte stood behind him in a black and white lace dress dappled with bows. Her gloved hands were covered in rings and her hair was pinned up with a black bow. It was, of course, a result of Tello's spoiling. She peeped over his shoulder as he spoke.

"Hello, my good friends," he said in a smooth voice - almost like a purr. "As you can see, I finally got us our own train! Isn't that wonderful?" He laughed, gesturing to the long vehicle. His white teeth glimmered under the hot sun as he smiled brightly. He looked back at the people and his face turned slowly from a smile to a scowl. "Not all of you are here, I see," he spoke in a low voice. Charlotte's eyes became wide with fear and horror. Her fingers covered her small, cupid's bow lips. Her eyes locked on a little boy's. She felt so sorry for him, if he had to witness what Tello would do when he got a hold of the people that were late.

Tello's frown was replaced with another dazzling smile. "Well, don't just stand there, come in, come in!" He stepped to the side, and Charlotte took her place behind him once again. "The first cart is for Charlotte and I, the second is for the women, third is for the powder room, fourth is for men, fifth holds costumes, sixth holds animals, and the seventh boxcar holds equipment. We'll be going to London this time, isn't that exciting? Now, hop aboard before I leave you here!"

Romantic Enabler

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image
The sights, the sounds, and most of all the people. Everything held a new sense of wonder to her. One would think that she would be use to a crowd, after all she had been on stage ever since she could remember. Once more she was running away to join the circus. Forever a clown. Cherry stood there with little more then a rolling luggage bag, a small impractical back pack that had several small stuffed heads poking out, and a large sized teddy bear. She held the bear awkwardly, clutching his arm like you would do when leading a blind person. She stared up at the sky, a pair of silver rimmed purple framed pill glasses protecting her blue eyes from the rays. Her pink hair was pulled back into pigtails, cascading down in ringlets that rested upon her lily white shoulders. "Cherry is getting hot," she muttered, pursing her pink lips while looking down the line of the tracks for any sign of the train. She released a small sigh, sitting down, right where she stood right on the platform amongest the swarm of people. She didn't think anything about possibly being trampled. She didn't even seem to mind the eyes that were soon directed her way. "Hot," she whined out, placing the bear on the rolling case in what looked like a comfortable position. After that she seemed to refuse to look at the poor thing. Her gaze remained averted as she pretended it was no longer there. She reached behind herself and pulled out from the side of her backpack a small pouch of juice, popping in the straw and sipping it gingerly. The juice was already warm from the heat, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact she didn't seem to mind many things. Such as well she sat cross legged in a skirt her smiley face panties showed and people were able to see them. It was either she didn't mind or she didn't seem to know. Either way she paid it no heed.

The sound of the train rumbling down the tracks made her jump up in a scurry, spilling her juice and mooning several people. "Come on Eddy," she said, grabbing his arm, nearly forgetting the bag he sat on. "Oh right," she said, grabbing the handle and moving towards the train. The man aboard began to give instructions, though she didn't seem to hear them. She was too busy whispering secrets into the stuffed ear of her companion "No. Cherry doesn't think they serve beer," she said before shushing the bear and following the women onto the second cart.

User ImageUser Image

(edit)

Tipsy Fairy

Clair leaned over and grabbed her bag off the ground and buttoning it. So, a train now. And of all places, they hhad to return to London. She put on a blank stare. No one had to know how much she wanted to avoid the city. She already felt oblidged to visit her mother. She heaved a sigh, threw her bag onto her shoulder and headed toward the second car. The stairs were a bit creaky, but she made it onto the still whisling train and sat down by a window.

Dangerous Prophet

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Acelin O'Hara

Acelin, with some trouble, managed to drag his suit case onto the train and put it in luggage. He sighed and sat in a seat a ways off from the others, yet again, his feet couldn't touch the ground, so he just kicked them through the air. He watched out the window at the rolling by landscape.

He looked at Tallo. Acelin could see the underlying malice of the ringleader and already felt a loathing for the man. He sighed and closed his eyes, a small yawn escaped his lips as he dozed in and out of his soft colored dreams.
+++ Damien Valerian +++

User Image
Tello certainly hasn't lost any of his charm. Damien thought to himself. Despite the mans actions he couldn't help but revere Tello's charisma and presence. Damien had often met the fury of his lash in stead of his more frail companions. He couldn't take all the women's lashing for them but he silently swore he would personally bear all responsibility for the new boy.

Though despite all this Damien looked up to Tello. He took in the young fire breather and forced the world to see the beauty of his craft and the mans resolve was inspiring to say the least. Smiling he stepped onto the train. "It is good to see you again my Ringmaster" Bowing deeply Damien proceeded to the car designated for the men and sat laying out his things turning the area he sat in, into a small laboratory for himself.

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Scarlet looked at the man that was now talking and Nala started to growl. Scarlet desided to speak up even though she knew she would get in trouble "Tello Nala never leaves my side and she damn well will not stay in a place with other animals that we don't know or trust! Let Nala stay in the same place I'm going to be in please!" She asked him hoping that he would let Nala stay with her. She never liked being away from her. Every time they have neen apart something bad always happens.
((Sorry its crapy. I
On my phone and I will fix it when I can.get on a computer))

Hilarious Conversationalist

*~Priscilla~*

The dancing Tightrope Walker

User Image
*~*Priscilla glanced up. Finally, the train. she sighed as she stood up gracefully and smoothed any creases in her dress, waiting as the train came to a crawl and then stopped. Tello and Charlotte stepped out and Priscilla listened to what he had to say attentively. After two years, they finally had their own train and she could finally do as she pleased without bothering the conductor; it was very wonderful indeed. Priscilla felt a slight chill as Tello’s face darkened at the notice that some were still missing. She watched Charlotte carefully, knowing they had the same thought. Priscilla only hoped the rest would arrive on time. Nevertheless, she didn’t let any fear strike her face. She smiled and turned to Adien after Tello finished his speech. “Shall we continue this conversation on the train?” The question came rhetorical for, with her free hand, Priscilla gathered her skirt and stepped toward the train. She bowed her head in greeting to Tello and then to Charlotte. “Good to see you both arrived safely. I’m eager to see you again.” Most of her words were directed at Charlotte but she locked eyes with her ringmaster for precautionary measures. She knew the wrath of Tello, haven taken a beating in the past and she knew better to keep her sense of self straight in fear of that happening again. Although it was safe to say she’d take a beating for any of her fellow performers, especially if she shared an important bond with them.

She waited as Damien and the others boarded before lifting her skirts to follow, a black boot taking a step onto the stairs. “London.” She smiled as she folded down her parcel and stepping onto the train. “I look forward to it.” With any luck, maybe her parents will hear of the circus in town and go to attend it. She would hope to see them, her town was only a couple miles from London, and even if they didn’t see her as she preformed, she knew she’d love to see them in the crowd. Priscilla headed to the second compartment, finding Cherry and Clair already seated. Her red lips formed a playful pout as both window spots were already taken. Shrugging she stowed her black parcel above her and took a seat opposite of Clair. She waved a greeting before settling herself back into her seat, removing her gloves and closing her eyes for a brief moment of sleep.
*~*

[[/StartOoc: That is all I can do tonight. It’s 2 Am and I have to be up at 6…I’ll try to post when I wake up but if not, when I get back at noon. So until then, if any action occurs Priscilla is sleeping and I’ll catch her up later. Gnight everyone! ^__^/endOoc]]
Tello

Tello smirked at the girl. His eyes lit up in amusement and he lifted up her chin with his finger. "Oh my, temper, temper! It would be such a pity if a fine young lady like you were to be disfigured, now wouldn't it?" he whispered. "Now, watch the way you talk to me. I will allow the beast to stay with you - as long as your roommates are alright with it."

"Ahh, my dear Priscilla, nice to see you too," he smiled as he waved of the animal tamer. As she acknowledged him and his lady, he turned his attention towards Charlotte. "Well, love, you're awfully quiet today. Something the matter?"

Charlotte smiled sadly. "No, no darling - I'm fine, don't worry about me." Her voice was soft and small. Tello raised his brow and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. She smiled at the people coming in. If only they knew..
OoC// Too late to join?

OoC

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Scarlet looked up at him pissed for a minute then it turned into a little scared. She just stood there and.nodded. Nala started to.growl but stopped when Scarlet put a hand up to tell her to say quit. Scarlet looked at Nala then back at Tello. "Thank you and I'm sorry for the temper its just when it.comes to her we cant be seperated because bad.thing always follow. Again I'm sorry fir my attitude." She apologized twice hoping he didn't mean what he said about the whiping part, but the look in.his eyes said different. She walked onto the train and walked to.the girl cart. She looked at the other femals hpping they wouldn't mind Nala being here. "Um..I'm sorry to bother you but would it be ok if Nala stayed here with us. Tello.said it was alright as long as you guys were ok with it."
Holy Fidget
OoC// Too late to join?

OoC

It's NEVER too late!!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items