2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
╔══════════════╗
Scarlet Heart
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Scarlet nodded a tear falling from her right eye. "Yeah their in the storage cart but the girl is in another one. She left the boys to go do something. Damien if your going I want to go with you"

((Occ: sorry I have a mager writes block since its 4:42 here))
+++ Damien Valerian +++

User Image
He understood why Scarlet wanted to come with him. She felt responsible for their discovery but Tello finding them was inevitable. The sooner the better for his good moods never lasted long. "Alright. and don't worry. Everything will turn out alright." Turning in the direction of the storage car Damien composed himself and as an after thought turned back to Scarlet handing her a decently sized wooden box. About four inches wide eight long and one deep. "Hold these for me would you? If things get nasty I don't want them to break. But no peeking. Those are a surprise for the audience." With that he turned on his heel and headed towards Tello

[[Its ok. Its almost four am here so I understand. Might call it a night X_X]]

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
╔══════════════╗
Scarlet Heart
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Scarlet nodded whiping the tear away and following him. When he handed the box to her she was about to look inside but stopped when he said no peeking. "Aw well that's just no fun. I still wanna see but I don't wanna have to wait until we get to London to be able to see what it is. Maybe after this is over you could show me? Please." she gave him her best puppy dog eyes she could do hoping it would work since it never failed with her friends.

((occ: yea I think imma do that to since imma be busy tomorrow.....er today I mean lol))

Dapper Genius

8,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
{.+. Adien_Jacobs .+.}

Come one, Come all...
the circus is in town

<----------------------------------------------------------->
User Image

Aiden smiled really wide seeing as the two brothers were trying to stand up to Tello.

"I say whip them anyway." he sighed and looked down at the two, "Or we can make them pay for what they took."

Aiden looked behind him to see Damien and Scarlet. He nodded his head to Damien and gave a smirk to Scarlet,

"Hey you two."

Dapper Genius

8,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WrenAshcroft

User Image

Wren looked at Charlotte and shook her head giving her a smirk as she looked out the cart again. It seemed that Aiden was there along with Damien and Scarlet. She gave the pair a glare as well as Aiden and wondered what was going on.

"It seems everyone is there." she muttered and sat back down to look outside the window. Everything was passing by so fast, and she was so excited to be part of the circus once again. She heard snippets about being on the high wire and smiled, as she looked at Pricilla.

Wren knew she would have fallen if she ever did such things. Bending her body was really the only thing she was good at,

Blessed Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
She's picking ghostflowers from her soul

☪arlotta

User Image

Carlotta smiled gently at Aiden as he looked her up and down. It was a natural reaction, Carlotta was luckily endowed with a large chest, small waist, and sensual looking hips, her body was nothing less than absolutely enticing. Who could blame him? Carlotta had never really spoken to Aiden, she had only been in the circus for a short time and wasn't well acquainted with...well, anyone. She would like to become allies with Aiden though, he seemed like a witty young man, and wittiness was a trait she admired very much in a man. That and something about Aiden made her...curious. When the young mans head bowed to her she graciously bowed back a mischievous glimmer in her blue eyes.

Carlotta was taken by suprise as Tello picked her up and carried her into the womens compartment. He was strong, she'd give him that, but was he quick? She'd rather not battle him to find out...yet.

Carlotta sat in the corner of the womens compartment not contributing to the conversation but half-listening. Her eyes lingered outside the window.
She's clipping the wings of fallen angels

Dangerous Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Acelin O'Hara

Acelin kicked his feet in the air from his spot in an empty compartment. He was alone, literally speaking as well as feeling alone. He sighed and closed his eyes. The train was bouncing and clacking. It was a less then pleasent ride.

The boy felt a pain in his heart and felt it fluttering. Blood started dripping from his fingers and eventually started floating, making shapes. He crytalized two of them and sent the rest back into his body..

Tipsy Fairy

Clair was bored out of her mind, and needed to do something. There was no way she could sleep any longer, and she was feeling achey. She needed a strech. She stood up, avoiding the compartment above her head. "I think I'll take a walk for a bit." She looked around to realize the only people in the car seemed asleep. "Oh," she muttered feeling rather akward. "I really need to pay more attention and... I am talking to a room full of people sleeping..." She turned and headed toward the door to the other cars. She jumped the space between cars and ended up in the powder room streching. "Well, this is an odd place to be streching," she realized and ran off and hopped to the next car and started streching. "This is what I get for being off the bars for over a month," she muttered as she reached the boys car and started streching again. she really needed to start practicing again.

Dapper Genius

8,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WrenAshcroft

User Image

Wren was getting bored and she couldn't sit any longer. The boys seemed that they were having their fun with the stowaways, so now Wren felt that she needed to do something. She got up from her seat and inched her way out of the cart and passed by some empty ones. She looked around first for some place to stretch, but saw Acelin sitting all alone,

Wren smiled and tapped on the glass before coming in and smiling at him in the doorway,

"Oy love." she smiled down at him, "Why you here alone?"
Tello

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tello laughed. "Smart boy. You speak as if you were older, but you're so small and helpless. In a way, you're like a mere kitten who thinks he's a lion." He liked this boy's offer. He put a hand to his chin, studying the youngster. He was tiny. He didn't even reach up to Tello's waist - but that didn't really count, since Tello was very tall. "What are your talents, boy? And your brother?"
He smiled and mouthed to Aiden, 'Not yet, I'm having too much fun scaring the lad!'
Hearing Aiden address someone else, he whirled around. At first, he was relieved that it was only Damien, but then he saw Scarlet, one of the new additions to the circus. Things just got complicated.
"Damien, you fool, how many times have I told you not to interrupt me?!" He growled, marching up to him and clasping his hand around the man's neck. He backed him up against a wall out of Scarlett's hearing range and whispered, "You're in so much trouble for bringing the newbie with you. I won't hurt you right now, just go along with it and I'll try not to cut you to pieces."
"Aiden, watch the boys," he shouted. Tello was quite good at acting, but this was real fury. His plan would burn to the ground if Scarlet ratted him out. "Scarlett, dear," he called sweetly. "If you promise me that you won't speak of this, I swear that I won't murder Damien on the spot. I know you don't want to see him die, miss. Come on, doll face. Say the magic words. Or do you want me to crush his neck in my hands and then throw you off the train?" The way he spoke sounded almost musical.

Charlotte

User Image

Charlotte gasped and smiled brightly. "You did? You didn't have to get me anything, Pris!" she laughed. "That's so sweet of you, I can't wait until we do the act! We'll be in London by tomorrow." She looked around at the girls. "I suggest wearing something warm when you're not in the tents. The temperature is dropping there and there's been a few flurries. Hopefully it won't snow on us." She waved goodbye to Priscilla and hopped of the bed, delicately walking over to Carlotta in her little black heels. She reached out her hand for Carlotta to shake. "I haven't met you yet! I'm Charlotte," she smiled. "We look alike! I could be your twin if I died my hair like yours," she giggled. She still felt weary of Tello and whatever was going on back there. The smirk Wren gave her angered her slightly. Didn't the girl know what she was getting herself into if she gave him away? Charlotte just hoped that she wouldn't mess up.

Quote:
Hatter Ate Your Brains
Quote:
kyoko1313
Quote:
Sorein
Quote:
TheStitchedHeart
Quote:
Cerulean_Moon
Quote:
Holy Fidget
Quote:
OMG its lost heaven - you still here? I'd be devastated if you weren't crying

Dapper Genius

8,000 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
{.+. Adien_Jacobs .+.}

Come one, Come all...
the circus is in town

<----------------------------------------------------------->
User Image

Aiden smirked at Scarlet, but shook his head at Tello. He was being way over dramatic no matter what he did, and he hated that he was going to go overboard with Damien. He didn't turn to Tello knowing he told him to stay with the boys but he could hear mutters, before Scarlet was taken off he couldn't help it,

"Can't look at a pretty girl?" he asked and looked at her side not seeing the tiger, "Your tiger is not with you?"

When she was taken away with Damien, she saw Wren move over to some place. He would so rather have been talking to Pricilla since she seemed like one of the only people in place that actually make good conversation. He also hoped that Charlotte was not going to be around.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

XKLSJFLSDJJG
Oº°‘¨ Charles Motin ¨‘°ºO hhhhhh
XXXxXThe Circus's clown FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

Charles opened his eyes, it seemed he had fallen asleep. Which was a surprise since he ususally couldn't sleep on trains, but oh well he was awake now. The carnie let out a quick yawn that was trying to be stiffled by his hand. After the yawn was over Charles looked about as boredom crept in on him. That was something that won't do, with that he stood up carefully as if that would help him on this train. "Might as well mind someone to talk to make this ride bareable." he said to himself rather loudly.

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·•

Out Of lown-ness:yea I'm still about XP

Distinct Shapeshifter

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
╔══════════════╗
Scarlet Heart
╚══════════════╝

User Image

She cursed silently knowing Nala should have been with her since bad things always happen. She looked at Adien "She's with Cherry."

Scarlet watched as Tello grabbed Damien's neck and threaten to kill him. 'So it is true, he is cruel and he would kill anyone if he wished to.' Tears started to fall from Scarlets eyes as Tello threatened to kill Damien. She nodded. "I won't tell any one so please Tello please don't kill him" she said with her voice cracking a few times. She really started to like Damien and she didn't want him to be killed because of her.

Dangerous Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Acelin O'Hara

Acelin looked up at a woman asking why he was alone. She floating crystalized blood fell to the floor, shattering. "O-oh...I was just watching the scenery and..." He said, trailing off. Usually people were put off by his 'talents'.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the woman looking down at the shattered blood figures he created from his own blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games