Welcome to Gaia! ::

"yup..it's like last yea...first..".he kept looking up at the.list hoping to find lydia's room near his but..no.Aiko looked down over marie because she was a little bit shorter than him and whenhe was about to answer her phone rang so he looked back over the lists. "so..she won't be near me.." He whispered to his own self.
When she was done talking he looked over and nodded agreeing about going.to the roons and he forget about answering the question she asked.

Lonely Vampire

XSexalicious

User Image

User Image
Name: Marie

Marie quietly walked along side of Aiko, as her hazel eyes looked around quietly. "Hay Aiko, does your name have a meaning?" looking up at him. "If you don't mind me asking." she asked softly to him. "I mean...if its rude. you don't have to answer" she said with a small smile.

User Image
Aiko shoved his hands into his pockets thinking about lydia and wandering where her room could be and it will.be easy for him to sneak.out at night over it.
"my name...well....euuh i have never searched for it meaning..actually,I ******** hate my name..because my mother gave it to me..it's a long story..if i find it meaning i tell you.."he looked over her with a sweet smile. she was pretty and her eyes..oh no he can't he must stop thinking like that. "well..Here we are...i think your room is in this hallway..for me..i need to go upper..." He was a little bit nervous. "it was nice meeting you really...and welcome to our university...hope you gonna have a great time here" Aiko stepped back with a smile on his lips then started walking away.

Lonely Vampire

XSexalicious

Marie quietly stopping in front of her classroom where Aiko had dropped her off. Quietly hearing and watching his movement, she had sensed that he wasn't happy. His outer part of him showed smiles and cheerfulness, but there was more to him then meets the eye. Before Marie can say any more, Aiko had took his leave. After all he had to go up stairs. Marie could only give Aiko a small wave as she knew he didn't see this and walked right on in.

Entering the room, and taking her seat in front as she usually did in her previous year of high school. the teacher explained what the school year would be. Quietly watching, some one had poked her on the shoulder. Looking to the right, their before her was a brown eyes girl. Giving Marie a sweet smile, with a bow tied to the tip of her head, with short black hair, and a school uniform that was exposing to the top, she quietly whispered "you know Aiko?" Marie shook her head to the question "no, I just met him today...why?" staring at the girl with a confusing thought I hear, he is the type of person you don't want to get close to....I hear...he breaks girls hearts" Marie could only giggle at the thought of Aiko. "but he was so kind and sweet...he even helped me find my class." she explained "take it from me...Aiko,, is a upper classman that wouldn't want to waste his time on you..." secretly, she wanted Aiko, and probably every other lower class girl as well. After all if you have a chance with a upper class dude, it would make you poplar in school.

---------------------------------------------

As Aiko was walking up the stair case, something had punched him in the shoulder. Jake, a upper classmen friend that traveled with him through many of the challenge that Aiko had faced, even girl problems "Hay! don't tell me your going to go and hunt this witch down now?...right?" standing at the same height as his friend, his brown eyes, red spiked up hair and with a white button down shirt. Wear a black loose tie, and black pants with black boots. Jake could only grin to what he knew Aiko was doing. Going to hunt down that one girl that broke his heart.
A few girls were staring at marie some were whispering stuff such as (is she going with Aiko ?) And..(..Aiko is too hot to be with an ordinary girl like herself).they know that she can hear them but still,they didn't stop.

As Aiko was walking up Stairs Slowly thinking about lydia..lydia,was the only girl who got Aiko's heart but broke it. None knew that Aiko was actually inlove with her till now even herself she ignored that he loved her deeply and somehow,he still got some feelings for her but he never show .

"...F...k man ! You scared the hell out of me !" Aiko turned around to face his Friend. They-ve been friends since their very first year.
Aiko frowned his eyebrows and answered."of course...no !...I don't care..."

"hey...who was that girl I saw you with earlier ?" He asked him with a smirk full of amusement. "ugh..don't Start...she is a freshman..she needed help so i helped her out...that's it."he looked over him knowing that he didn't believe a word he just said."Ask her if you don't believe me...besides,I don't feel like having any classes today. hey,you got something to smoke ?"
"ohhh yeah baby..let's go !" He replied to him dragging Aiko down stairs in order to reach their spot where they can smoke their Sh..t in peace.
A few girls were staring at marie some were whispering stuff such as (is she going with Aiko ?) And..(..Aiko is too hot to be with an ordinary girl like herself).they know that she can hear them but still,they didn't stop.

As Aiko was walking up Stairs Slowly thinking about lydia..lydia,was the only girl who got Aiko's heart but broke it. None knew that Aiko was actually inlove with her till now even herself she ignored that he loved her deeply and somehow,he still got some feelings for her but he never show .

"...F...k man ! You scared the hell out of me !" Aiko turned around to face his Friend. They-ve been friends since their very first year.
Aiko frowned his eyebrows and answered."of course...no !...I don't care..."

"hey...who was that girl I saw you with earlier ?" He asked him with a smirk full of amusement. "ugh..don't Start...she is a freshman..she needed help so i helped her out...that's it."he looked over him knowing that he didn't believe a word he just said."Ask her if you don't believe me...besides,I don't feel like having any classes today. hey,you got something to smoke ?"
"ohhh yeah baby..let's go !" He replied to him dragging Aiko down stairs in order to reach their spot where they can smoke their Sh..t in peace.

Lonely Vampire

XSexalicious

Marie could help but let her cheeks go a slightly pinkish color to the gossip that the girls were making fun of her. The embarrassment of how she wasn't worth any upper class guys time wanted to make her cry. Taking a deep breath and slowly hold the emotions back. Marie tried to ignore the other girls. "oh class...every morning we will meet here, take roll and start your first class. Please take out the cards that were handed to you" Marie and everyone else did what the teacher said. Reading the card the thought of Aiko ran through her head ::no...we are just friends....I have my own guy back home....so, they must understand this....stupid girls:: she thought angrily. She couldn't wait for lunch time.

--------------------------------------------

Jake quietly sitting next Aiko as he blew out the smoke from his nose insisted Aiko make Lydia jealous "ok..then I got an idea...my friend" taking another drag and letting it out again "why don't you use the lower freshmen as bait...you make Lydia jealous....that way...she see how much a good guy you are and realizes it was the biggest mistake she ever did" giving a small grin at his idea. " I say its a 100% prefect plan...Aiko" his brown eyes watching his friend.
Aiko took a cigarette from jake's pack and put it between his pink lips looking over his friend taking the lighter off his hand after lighting it up he took a very deep drag letting out some smoke out of his nose and listening to what jake was suggesting.
Aiko thought of it as a hell of a great idea but then he replied looking at jake directly."No."
Jake blinked and said."Why ?! It's a great idea man ! A perfect plan to get that crazy bimbo back to your bed." Aiko gave him a small punch on his shoulder and said."she isn't a bimbo..! And no ! I don't want to break another freshman's heart...the last one...god..naaan..! "
Aiko took a final drag.threw the cigarette away then turned all of his attention to jake " besides...i will have her in my bed without a plan...at the end...umm it's not like i love her.." And that was a lie..
"bullshiit !" Jake muttered.
Aiko didn't hear what he said,he was of course thinking about her "hey..I'm starting to dislike this place..LUNCH TIME !"
Jake know exactly why he hates that place.they used to meet here and make out so it contain too much memories.

Lonely Vampire

XSexalicious

As noon finally hit, Marie was now leaving her art class. The gossip of how the upper class men went on and on. Marie couldn't help but sigh to the thoughts of the upper class man. "Man...this school is so weird...these girl...they..they are-" was then fill with another word by a males voice "Whores?" turning to the direction of the voice, walking beside her was a very thin boy. His blue eyes staing at her, neatly cut black hair, wearing a striped polo shirt with jeans and dress shoes. Smiled "I do agree..with that all of the girls here...but they are very annoying at times. Names Berry" Holing his hand out for Marie to shake. Marie couldn't help bit give a small laugh to what this boy had said. Gently taking his hand and shaking it, Marie spoke "..how do you know??" she asked. Making their way into the lunch area Berry and Marie stood in line "well, im a junior here and I know the ground rules...ok" picking the tray for both him and Marie "upper classmen think they can do whatever they hell they want...but in reality...they don't." picking a spot at the very back. They both sat and started to eat sandwiches. Berry continued on "plus, some can smell fresh pure ones too" looking at Marie as she was about to bit into her food she then stopped. "what do you mean?" lowering her food as she was kinda afraid to even ask him this "they smell Virgins" Marie remained quiet. Berry then busted up laughing "im only kidding Marie..they aren't vampires ok..though I wish...I wouldnt mind having one suck ----- Marie quickly interrupted Berries statement "ok!...ok...I get it" she said awkwardly to him.

Finishing up their lunch, Berry gently took Marie and placed it on his arm. "come my dear...let mama bear show you the school..ok" Marie couldn't help but give a small laugh at the Berrys action. The action of a female, though he did a very good job at it. Lead Marie out of the lunch area and outside to the gardens. "this school holds many secretes, not every knows..." he stated. Marie remained quiet, feeling at her side she felt lost. Looking down, there was nothing. Quickly letting go of her friends arm, Marie was in a frantic mode. "my book bag" she said softly. looking away. "I think...I I left back in the area. Taking off her sandals, Marie took off running to where she last left her bag.
Aiko was walking with jake his left arm on jake's shoulder,passing.by a few girls and of course.making.comments and laughing like everyday
As they were entering th cafeteria ,jake looked over berry's and said."Yo Aiko..look who we Got here...the pretty berry...man..how do you do to look more feminine every freaking year ?" He ket out a very loud,disturbing laugh that almost everyone hates.

Aiko was about to open his mouth and add a comment when he saw marie coming over and to be more clear over berry's direction.

"let's just have some lunch...I'm Starving." He said dragging jake into the cafeteria passing by marie giving her a kind,sweet smile then walking away once more.

"what was that ?!....that was the new freshman..no ?" Jake said looking back over marie's staring at her behind."oh...hello..i wanna do her..No ! I WILL play with her kitty..." Aiko rolled his eyes then pulled jake with him into the cafeteria.

"Aiko...." A girl jumped on aiko's back then stuck herself against him."why did you leave me last night ?"....

Lonely Vampire

XSexalicious

Berry couldn't help but glare at Jake, but instead of saying anything mean to the poor upper classman, Berry spoke "well Jakie" he said with a small chuckle and swishing hand "its all for you, hun...your just razzle me up" he said with a wink. though deep down he wanted to punch Jake in the face. Before saying anything, that was when Aiko had pulled Jake away and made Contact with Marie. Her hazel eyes watched Aiko as they eyes met. She couldn't help but smile back, and continuing on.

For the moment, Marie had entered the lunch room, when she lucky found her book bag. Hearing a female voice speak to Aiko and Jake, though it was more towards Aiko. Tilting her head to the words Last Night. Marie felt a bit sad but a jealous emotion. She didn't know why? She already had her boyfriend Tylor, but hearing those words made her jealous. With a calm look, Marie could do nothing till Berry came to her side. "that's the cheerleader capt...im surprised Aiko can get her...but then again Marie...rule number 1. Don't fall for an upper classmen...their bad news" gently taking Marie hands and leading her out of the lunch room. Marie could only stair back. Could it be that she fell under the magic of Aiko?

((that's too funny ))
(omg omg i'm so loving our story <3)

Aiko looked down at her with an eyebrow up .he waited for her to finish what she had to say." I really wanted to give you the most dreamy,magical might of your life.".she bit her lowlip getting closer and closer to his face hoping to be able to kiss him when.Aiko finally spoke."jane,your breathe..."he leaned forward over her ear.and whispered.letting her feel his warm breath against it."it smells.bad...really."

Aiko Stepped back letting jane standing there looking at him her eyes wide open,her face all red full of embarassment."euu..I.."

"Yo jake..I don't feel like eating anymore....i'm out."Aiko turned toward the door and took off to the stairs.
"I hate this School..." He muttered walking in the empty hallways making his way up to the other stairs in order to get to the roof where he can find some peace.

When he got there.Aiko opened the roof old greene door slowly and stepped in
Stepping forward to his favorite spot he put down his bag,pulled out his cigarette marlboro red pack,between the cigarettes he took one prepared marihuana put it between his lips and started to look after the lighter,hoping he didn't forget it in jake's bag.

Lonely Vampire

making their way out into the court yard where the fountain was. Berry stopped and looked to Marie "Ok sweetie...I-I so embarrassed to say this...but- lowering head, as his bangs were somewhat in his face and slowly swished his head to right to fix his bang as he spoke "I need to practice Opera...but....I get a little shy...you don't mind if...I sing to you?? do you? he whispered. Hoping that Marie would say yes to his request. Marie couldn't help but give a small laugh "no of course not..Please do sing Berry" Taking her seat, she could only think about Aiko. he was a different guy from any guy she has ever met. But some how he managed to get stick in her head. Hearing Berry sing like a Opera dude, his voice was so loud every one who was outside can him.

---------------------------------------------

Jake blinked accouple of times to what had happened. Aiko had just left Jane like that. He didn't hear what Aiko had said, but it left the girls face beet red. "jeez" taking off after his friend. Jake had lost his friend. "damn...his always disappearing" he sighed, till he heard singing. looking to the nearest window, it was Berry, singing some weird music. "Gaylord" shaking his head and walking off
Aiko was still in the same place fpr almost 30 minutes now looking down at the students who were walking in the court.Aiko spotted Berry and Marie.he looked at berry listening to his singing,he let out a small quick laugh before looking over marie's. The smile disappeared from his lips .that girl was for sure different from all the other girls in that school. she didn't wanted to seduce him or tried to get him..she was herself not faking like all the girls he met so far..besides,she was very.pretty and her eyes...
"what the f_ ?.."he muttered to hisself shacking his head as he was trying to get out all those thoughts of his mind.

Aiko Stepped to the edge and said loudly."Berry...i'm trying to rest here...can you please chut it for a few minutes or just go to the music room where you can yell or sing...whatever you are doing"he kept his eyes on berry waiting for him to move.

"you heard the boss Berry pretty...mooove" Jake said passing by both Marie and Berry. Then looking up over Aiko's direction. "i'm Going to meet Jess...see ya Later....or tomorrow hehe !"Aiko waved to him.

Lonely Vampire

Berry placing one hand onto his chest as the other hand out, closing his eyes was he was now singing. Taking in another breath to let out a loud tone. He was then distracted by Aiko voice. Instead of letting out a prefect pitch tone it was filled by a shriek. Giving a small cough and looking up at Aiko as to was Marie. Berry could only shake his fist to Aiko, till Berry was pushed to the side by Jake. "good for nothing upper classmen" he mumbled under his breath. crossing his arms, Marie stood up and slowly moved her gaze to Berry "I didn't know you can get on the off" Slowly looking up at the roof once more. Berry glared "you not suppose to, but its all upper classmen...they have the power to do anything they want" softening his gaze, and gently patting Marie on the head. Berry sighed, "ill walk you home after school..ok" giving a small smile, Berry had left Marie alone.

Marie was quite curious as to get on the roof top. Entering the building where she had left, looked around and found the stair case that read : Stair Case: Looking up, Marie made her way up and found the open door. Slowly peeking out, she found Aiko smoking alone. pushing the door abit wider, Marie quietly made her way to Aiko. " you know..smoking is bad for you" she said softly to Aiko. Putting her book bag down, as she smiled to him. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that?"

(( im going to bed, ill be on later on today...nighty night ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff