Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a ONExONE Rp with

xxDark Mystic Angelxx

&

DarkKnight-Dark Rose

(if you would like to join the rp for rules & details on the rp. All random/sudden posting will be deleted)
Care For a Bite?

User Image
Chatacter Skeleton

Puppet Master:
Allow Me to Introduce Myself (chracter's name):
Its obvious I'm a (gender):
Candles (age):
I am known as a (vampire/human):
My story (bio):
My reflection shows (images):
Anyting else my pet (other):
The Show Is Now Open

Puppet Master: xxDark Mystic Angelxx
Allow Me to Introduce Myself (character's name): Raven Orthenia Parker
Its obvious I'm a (gender): female
Candles (age): 18
I am known as a (vampire/human): human
My story (bio): After the death of our parents from an unknown cause, my sister and I were left to fend for ourselves. We often go from place to place in order to survive. I trust no one and will protect my little sister until I die. But...I fear the worse for her.
My reflection shows (images):User Image
Anyting else my pet (other): I carry two daggers and poison darts with me at ALL times.

Puppet Master: xxDark Mystic Angelxx
Allow Me to Introduce Myself (character's name): Eden Lunicaria Parker
Its obvious I'm a (gender): female
Candles (age): 7
I am known as a (vampire/human): human
My story (bio): After the death of our parents during a car crash, my sister and I were left to fend for ourselves. We often go from place to place in order to survive. I have been sick for sometime now and I do not want my sister to worry about me...she has enough to worry about as it is.
My reflection shows (images): User Image
Anyting else my pet (other): I carry a flute to soothe my fears.
Raven held her sister's hand as they walked down a path leading to, what appeared to be, and old abandoned park. "We'll sleep here tonight and I'll go get you some food", she said as she led her sister to a little pay hut. "I'll be back soon, I promise", she siad as she kissed Eden's forehead then left.

Eden looked nervously at her sister and nodded. She curled up in a corner and looked around at the dark playground. She shivered slighty as the wind howled like a lone wolf.
Chatacter Skeleton

Puppet Master: DarkKnight-DarkRose
Allow Me to Introduce Myself (chracter's name): Sebastian Devon
Its obvious I'm a (gender): boy
Candles (age): looks about 20 but in reality is 125
I am known as a (vampire/human): vampire
My story (bio): both himself and his close childhood friend had never been away from each other since nine years of age. He is the equivalent of a military general in his coven, and is the youngest vampire to gain that title. He had, ironically, been in the military before he had been changed as well.
My reflection shows (images): http://m266.photobucket.com/image/vampire%20boy/CandySugaz123/girl%20boy/vampire.jpg.html?o=24
Anyting else my pet (other): refuses to carry any weapon, being convinced that his body is enough of a weapon on it's own

Chatacter Skeleton

Puppet Master: DarkKnight-DarkRose
Allow Me to Introduce Myself (chracter's name): valentine Benita
Its obvious I'm a (gender): boy
Candles (age): 18 in looks but true age is 105
I am known as a (vampire/human): vampire
My story (bio): childhood friends with Sebastian, he is part of the same coven though however he has no real high position in the coven. Before his turning he also had been in the military with sebastion
My reflection shows (images): http://m339.photobucket.com/image/vampire%20boy/vampiregirl4565/malice2ao.jpg.html?o=50
Anyting else my pet (other): unlike his friend he carries two daggers, and a pistol. He also is addicted to sugary things
(woot woot....let the rp begin lol)
Silver hair whipped around the face hidden in the shadows, on the roof of a house across from the seemingly empty playground "such a peaceful night, no wind, no clouds, a beautiful night sky and a bright full moon. What better atmosphere for our little game?"
A chuckle came from slightly behind him "I couldn't agree more, Sebastian. It truly is a beautiful night but I'm in no mood to play your childish game tonight" the figure moved closer to the first, the white stick of a lollipop protruding from his lips
Sebastian frowned "you are no fun, valentine."
He shrugged. "Perhaps not. I'm just tired." it was then that a alight breeze picked up, catching Sbastians attention "do you smell that?"
Valentine tipped his head up a bit, sniffing slightly as a small smirk crept across his face "yes. Yes I do"
Raven was at the bakery getting something to eat for Eden....stealing it actually. "Stop their", yelled the baker as she took off running out the store, down the street.

Eden shivered and coughed as she walked out the little hut into the quiet night. The wind continued to blow as she looked around and then everything went still. Eden glanced around nervously. "Raven", she called out nervously.

"It's me. I got you something to eat. It isn't much but I'll go back into town for some more tomorrow", said Raven as she approached her little sister and walked her over to a beck where she gave her something to eat. "Aren't you gonna eat", asked Eden. "I'll be okay. You need your strength", she smiled lightly at her.
Both boys had their gaze on the girl who had just returned to the park. Sebastian looked over at his friend, grinning at the smirk on his face "so. Changed your mind have you?"
Valentine chuckled "you win, let's play shall we?"
Sebastian stood up on the roof beside him and they both turned away from each other and leapt off the roof onto the ground below staying out of sight of the two girls, but intentionally allowing their footsteps to be heard.
Raven heard the footsteps and looked around. She scooted closely to Eden, protectively looking around. "Who's there", she called out. Eden looked up at Raven and stopped eating. She, too, also looked around and began to shiver from fright. "I'm scared Raven", she said as she held onto her sister's arms. "I know. Let's go go", she said as she packed up the food, lifted Eden into her arms, and began to slowly back away. Raven secretly pulled out a poison dart and held int safely and gently in her hand; ready to throw it if neccessary.
Valentine made his way closer, following on one side if the girls while Sebastian followed on the other
"oh there's two of them, that makes this much more fun, means I don't have to share" sebastian stated.
"indeed. I don't like sharing much either, however I want the little one, much sweeter smelling" valentine chuckled
"fine fine" Sebastian replied as they moved closer to the girls
Raven held Eden closer to her, protectively. She was about to make a run for it but saw that they were surrounded on both sides. "Raven", sniffed Eden as a few tears dripped down on Raven's shirt. "Shh. I've got you", she said as she backed away slowly. Its now or never, thought Raven as she threw one of her darts. But by the sound of it, she missed whatever or whoever it was and it hit a tree. She took a chance and began to run, clutching Eden close to her.
"awe, come now there's no need to cry. We will make this quick..." valentine said in mock sympathy as he raced forward, grabbing hold of Eden while Sebastian raced forward taking hold of Raven. Valentine reached up with one hand removing the lollipop from his mouth as he sniffed at Eden and chuckled darkly
Raven fought against the man that held her as she desperately struggled to get to Eden. Eden screamed out when she was snatched away from Raven. Raven's heart sped up so fast that couldn't think straight. "Please. Please I beg you. Don't hurt her. Please. Take me instead", she screamed as a few tears escaped her eyes. Eden trembled as she looked at her sister. This was the first time she had actually seen Raven cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff