Cookies!!! 0.21951219512195 22.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 > >>

Alnark de Smerkch
Grand Majestic Mouth of the Clenchtooth
User Image
User Image

User Image

One of theTooths sniffed hard again, his upper lip curling slightly. Alnark took a deep sniff himself; "Is someone bleeding?" he asked, before watching one of the princes' wives starting to slip a little. A Tooth stepped over, Holding the lady's shoulders and easing her down onto a chesse lounge.

"Look to the lady - that lady." Alnark said sharply, commenting on the Tooth's earlier sniffing at Ophelia, before pausing. "Where was I... ah yes, the requests. In short, my Clan needs supplies. Most of these can be traded with your townspeople, and I so would like to secure permission for my Clan to enter the city walls. We would also require access to the city's sewers... ahem, all of them."

This was the difficult part - access to the entire sewer system could well compromise the city's security. The 'ay' or 'nay' would really sway conversation.

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
The Dragon does not always represent strength

Psyke turned around and smiled at Livia with a slight chuckle at her sarcasm. "I missed you too," He said as he looked around the hatchery. "Oh i almost forgot," he said as he took his pack off and searched through it. He pulled out a beautiful white flower that glistened in the room and a tiny cube of Dragon food. "I didn't forget about you guys while i was on my quest," he said as he fed the food to Tiberius. "That's special kind of dragon food it's said to help awaken dragons hidden powers," he said as he held the flower out to Livia. "And for you i brought home a Shimmering Moonflower from high at the peek of mount Drake," he said as he held the flower out with a smile. Psyke felt bad that he was almost always the one that got sent out on the epic quests so he always brings them back the rarest gifts he can find on his journeys.
It sometimes represents wisdom and strength of heart

Kingdom: Phoenix

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
User Image

xxxxxƤrince ℛichard ℛeinheartxxxxx
Ƒor Ƥeace Ąnd Ӊarmony

Richard lowered his eyes when he heard Alnark speaking of blood knowing the last thing he needed was his brother to know about his wounded arm let alone a leader of a clan who had come on business. He let out a silent sigh when he realize it wasn’t him but when he realized it was his wife and suddenly wished he hadn’t asked her to come.
When he heard Alnark getting back to business, Richard turned his attention back to him listening to his requests which seemed reasonable to start off with. Trades routes and trading was important in order for the kingdom to remain as wealthy as it did which he had no problems with. The problem was the people who he was unsure wouldn’t share the same opinion as he had on them. The sewers request he wasn’t so sure on as it would possibly mean more defence for the kingdom and also a place for the rats to live. Telling himself off in his mind for treating them no more than vermin at the idea of them being forced to live in the sewers made him feel heartless.
The other problem was it was mostly out of his hands "I’m sure you do understand that due to the circumstances that it will be down to the council." In truth, he had no idea how William felt about the requests but it was only partly down to themselves whether it would be accepted or not. One thing was for certain, he needed to get himself out of the room along with Cathleen as his uneasiness started to slowly creep up on him as well as needing hto get his wife seen to.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Amara VonKlause
Phoenix Knight

Amara had been keeping an eye on the prince once Arcadia and Corin had left, glancing at Ophelia shortly before getting back to her guarding duties. She frowned when she saw Lady Cathleen looking rather faint, tensing and edging lsightly closer when one of the Clenchtooth warriors moved towards the woman, cautious mind immediatly jumping to the worst possible conclusion. When it turned out that the warrior was merely helping Cathleen to sit, Amara relaxed just slightly. She did remain standing at the lady's side, however, should her condition worsen further.

Amara made a mental note to find the maid she's sent ot fetch the prince and ask if the girl was deaf or merely stupid; she'd specifically told the girl not to rush the pair if they had not yet gone through their morning routines. At the same time, however, a mental voice peeped up reminding her, Now now Amara, she may have done like you said; the Prince might've decided a meeting with diplomats was more important. She'd come to think of that calm, logical voice in her head as her mother's voice, ever calm and full of logic, even though Amara couldn't really remember her actual mother ever being like that.

The knight shifted her weight slightly as Alnark made his requests known and Richard decided it was something that the council would need to reveiw, sensing the little meeting coming to and end.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
›‹ {} ÇĄŦĦĻĘĘŅ ÐÏÅŊÅ {} ›‹
    Wife of the Phoenix Prince

Feeling hands, albeit not necessarily human, lead her to her seat, the lady opened her eyes and smiled warmly up at the soldier, nodding her head in thanks to both and Alnark before closing her eyes once more. Nice people, thought she for a moment, appreciating how gentle the solider had been in leading her to a seat. Deep breath in, deep breath out. Relax. Don't over think. Just relax Cathleen opened her eyes and took a glance at her husband. She was still pallid but the room wasn't spinning as it was before. Another smile donned her lips and she slowly reached out to grasp his hand, squeezing it to let him know she was okay.
Letting her gaze dance up towards the leader of the Clenchtooth clan Cathleen couldn't help but wonder the purpose of their need of the sewage system. Was that were his clan resided in? Could we perhaps construct a separate living arrangement for them? Does the sewage system have to be where they must live?
Of course, now was not the time to offer her opinion.

Owls Own Carnivals: -___- crappy post.

›‹ {} §ide: Phoenix {} ›‹
›‹ {} ₤ocation: Welcome Parlor {} ›‹
›‹ {} Ŧhoughts/Mood: Stressed, emotionally overwhelmed, and weak. {} ›‹

Brilliant Bibliophile

12,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
"It usually is peaceful yes, but I wasn't brave enough to find out who was shooting at me. I haven't been travelling long at all. My father needed something from home and asked that I retrieve it for him, since he has been meeting with the council since the King's death. I left yesterday morning, stayed at home that night and returned today," she explained.

She watched in amazement as he dropped more seeds into the planter and made them grow. She knew it was because of his fae side. They had always been close to nature and their magic was intriguing to hear about and even more so to witness. She took the plants he handed her, grabbed her bag and cloak and let him help her up. Before she moved, she placed the plants in a small exterior pocket on her bag. "I'm glad Sophia is still since your parents have returned to France. It must be nice to have family at home," she commented.

While she loved her father very much and knew that what he was doing for the Kingdom, she wished that he would spend more time away from the castle and at home with her. The castle may as well be her home with how much time she had spent there in the past and would be spending there now. "Yes, lets get this cleaned up, it is starting to burn a bit and the blood has ruined this dress which is a shame," she added as they walked back into the castle.

MelloJello29's Other Half

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
indentedherepressx

User Image

xxxLivy Thielexxx

The flower that the most beautiful thing that Livy ever laid eyes on. She very rarely ever got out of the kingdom so see anything so it was always so nice to see the things Psyke brought back for her. She carefully took the flower and smiled. "Oh it's so pretty!" Livy said. Tiberius leaned off of her shoulder and sniffed the cube before trying to back up. "Tiby, its not that bad. Maybe if you take it you'll finally be flying." she said with a chuckle. At this point she was desperate to see him fly. Livy never had a late bloomer in her five years of training.

Out Of Carthage: xD

User Image

Pyske Leonheart

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Psyke Leonheart
User Image
The Dragon does not always represent strength

Psyke smiled when he saw the look on Livy's face and his hand was still held out towards Tiberius with the food in it. "He says it smells funny and i kinda agree," he said as he placed the food on the table. "I hope the flower makes up for all the work i've missed while i was gone," he said as he let out a sigh. "Sorry i don't mean to leave you with all the work it's just that the prince sends me all the time," he said trying to hide his hunger. "I think next time i'll request that you come along with me," he said with a smile as his stomach growled. "So Tiberius still isn't flying huh?" he asked as he examined Tiberius. "His wings don't look too big," he said as he tried talking with Tiberius. "That's odd he says he doesn't wanna talk about it," Psyke said as he looked to Livy.
It sometimes represents wisdom and strength of heart

Kingdom: Phoenix
((Uh. Anyone not already partnered up with people? I'm looking for a moment to post.))

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
User Image

▫—(•·÷[ Prince William Reinheart ]÷·•)—▫

"Servus Ad Fata..."

"Da me dormientes sine somnia..."

The True King

╔══════════════╗

William closed his eyes, it seemed people were bleeding in the meeting room, this was just wonderful, it would only add more stress to an already stressed day. Finally, it seemed the Grand Majestic Mouth was merely asking for access to... The city's entire sewer system. William thought it over, that wasn't a demand preluding to a war, luckily, yet it still left the city a bit vulnerable. He supposed it could work, so long as they could have people guarding each of the entrances day and night. "We shall discuss your request in the council. I'll try to see to it that your people can be placed somewhere safe in the meantime." He said formally before turning to his brother. "I trust you'll have no problem with this?"

Popular Genius

User Image

Noble from the Forest of Ascetic

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

"At least, whoever it was didn't hit you more seriously, that arrow could have done extensive damage... Alright I would have to guess that whoever it was laced the tip of said arrow with a toxin. Either man-made or natural, but it doesn't seem right that someone would use laced toxins in the forest, it seems as if someone is trying to scare the council and/or Princes..."

He always enjoyed the sense of amusement and wonder he received from those that new of his skill, or knew what he was."I'm glad that they are letting her stay for a few more days at least. It gives me some company, but now that there are threats in the forest I might need to either send her home or bring her with me on my trips here..."

"Well if it's burning that means that either the crushed leaves are taking affect or that it's getting feverish, I would suggest you chew on one of those flowers now before the inflammation gets worse." He started to help her up the stairs, he was about to yell for one of the guards to open the door then remembered the guard that was stationed there, wasn't there. Reaching the door ahead of her he opened it and sat her down on one of the entrance benches.

Then went into the welcome parlor to see Prince William. Coughing again politely to get the king's attention, he waited until the king turned around till he talked. Looking over to Prince Richard's wife on the chase ill. Mentally sighing he searched in his pouch for a special seed, the American Columbine, finding it in a little pouch by itself sealed he poured the seeds in his hands. Finding a chipped piece of porcelain from the earlier accident attached to his robe he picked up the piece and began to scrape at the seeds, in theory crushing them. Walking over to the fatigued women he offered them to her under the watchful eye of the knight.

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

{Out Of Cappuccinos:So Tired ughhh}

xxx

Romantic Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Abigale Flame

Look into your gilded mirror Turn your back to me I care not for your pointless fear Or for your vanity

Brush your hair and gloss your lips Perfection, Lady Fair Don't let desire escape your grip Or fall into despair

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Well, at this point, Abigale didn’t know what to do. She was completely lost amidst these walls, trapped and uncertain of which direction to head in. She closed her orange eyes and twirled around, counting to ten silently. She opened her eyes slowly, the whole world beginning to spin around her. Abigale tried to steady herself by gripping the cold, earth walls of the castle. She looked in the direction she had stopped in and nodded her head. That would be the way she would go. A childish method, but it worked in a situation where if you had no idea where you were going, just like this one. It beat standing around, waiting for the maid servants that would not show.

Abigale paced herself, her bare feet slapping the cold ground as she walked. It was quiet refreshing to walk in silence, without the consent nagging that usually followed her. Her amber eyes flickered about, taking in what she was seeing, trying to make a mental map of where she was going. It didn’t hurt to be careful because for all she knew, she was probably heading right back to her room.

The tall teen sighed with relief, seeing as she had not ended back at her lonesome room. Instead, she was standing in front of the large doors that lead into the dining hall. Timidly, Abigale pushed the doors open a crack and peaked in, seeing if anybody was about. There was nobody in their except for a couple of servants that were clearing the table of multiple items that the girl could not recognize. She opened the door further and stepped into the room, smelling the delicious aroma of the food that had been in there. A servant noticed the red head princess enter the room and flinched at the sight of her. His hand instinctively went up to his hair, making sure it hadn’t been set on fire.

Abigale sighed, seeing the serving boy’s reaction to her, almost giving him a glare. It was her silent threat that she would actually do it if he didn’t come over to talk to her. “Boy, come here.” She demanded, trying to put as much authority into her voice as possible, even the serving boy looked much older than her. The servant rushed over, almost knocking over a bowl of fruit on his way over. He shook, fearing her weird Elemental powers. “Ye-es milady?” He dipped his head in respect, flinching as Abigale ran her catty eyes over him.

“I’m hungrey. Do the kitchens steal breathe food or must I starve until lunch?”

The servant didn’t know how to answer and only squeaked when Abigale raised a hand to fix a loose strand of hair on her face, thinking she would hit him. Abigale saw how much the servant feared her and she dismissed him, growling with a bit of disgust, waving him away. The boy scurried away, grateful that he didn’t have been anywhere near the Elemental again. Abigale had a pained expression on her face for a half a second before it disappeared completely. She knew how the servants here thought of her. She was rather glad she got a scared one instead of one that would have nothing to do with her at all. Abigale scooped up an apple from the fruit bowl the servant had almost knocked over earlier, taking a big bite out of the flesh. The apple would have to suffice; no other servant would approach her and find out if she would just be dining on apple for breakfast.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Black silk, hide her hand from view Never to be seen Her love, you shalln't dare pursue The titleless vain queen

She who's gorgeous made her plans And then started to see She held the mirror with empty hands Beautiful, not free

Out of Condoms++== New character sent. Yay. If anybody is intrested, I have another character up for use. He is all made out and stuff, but I didn't want to rp as him just I wouldn't get stuck talking to myself.

Brilliant Bibliophile

12,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Arcadia had always thought that Corin was very nice. He was always pleasant when they talked and he had even been over her home a few times. After he left, her father always made the comment that they would make a good match. She would always blush, run upstairs in embarassment and listen to her father laugh. She sat down the bench and took his advice to chew on the plants he had given her. She took them out of the pocket and stared at them for a moment before putting them into her mouth. She let out a quick breath as she began to chew them due to the spicy flavor they had. She wasn't a fan of spicy things, but she wasn't going to risk an infection.

She heard talking and looked towards the noise. Both of the Princes' and their wives' were there as well as a few member of the Clenchtooth Clan. Her father had actually spoken with them a few times and once in their chambers while they were staying when she was younger. She was absolutely terrified to see a rodent that big and hid in her room until she knew he had left. Prince Richard's wife Cathleen looked slightly ill while she was sitting in the chair and Corin was helping her as well. It seemed that he was in for a busy day.

The taste of the plants in her mouth was becoming too much, so she took them out and put them back into the pocket of her bag. Her hand hit the box that her father had asked her to get. She didn't look inside at home, but she had wondered what was inside. Looking around, she made sure that no one was near enough to see. Quietly, she took out the box and flipped the latch up. They were letters from the King to her father. Immediately, she shut the box and put it away. What does father possibly hope to find in those letters? she wondered as she waited for Corin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Flynn Marlin

Flynn hadn't left the castle in weeks, and it was beginning to grow tiresome. When he was assigned to palace guard duty more than a month previous he'd expected a lavish job -- mostly sitting around and looking intimidating, drinking wine and generally living it up noble-style. Not to say it wasn't essentially just that. He hadn't been here long enough to experience any cloak and dagger politics yet. It was just so boring.

At the moment, Flynn had no actual duties to take care of. The princes and the rat men were having a meeting that he apparently wasn't invited to. The new guard in the palace can't be allowed to hear all the innermost workings of the kingdom, he supposed. Not that it really mattered; listening to politics wasn't his idea of fun. So, he spent his time wandering the castle.

“I’m hungrey. Do the kitchens steal breathe food or must I starve until lunch?”

The accent-tinged voice of the princess Abigale cut through the dining hall. Flynn often wondered which he ought to be more careful of: her blade or her attitude. He watched from across the room as she sent a servant scampering off. As if she was going to hurt him. Richard wouldn't allow that sort of abuse to go on in his kingdom. Not that he spoke for the prince. Maybe he was projecting the ideals of a b*****d onto the son of a king.

"Maybe save the attitude for when a servant gets uppity," the duelist suggested from further down the hall. "That way you've got somewhere to go when you actually need to discipline someone."

Health: 100%
Tagged:
xXLemon-DemonXx

Romantic Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Abigale Flame

Look into your gilded mirror Turn your back to me I care not for your pointless fear Or for your vanity

Brush your hair and gloss your lips Perfection, Lady Fair Don't let desire escape your grip Or fall into despair

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigale continued to crunch on her apple, enjoying the delicious juices that rolled over her tongue. There weren’t a whole lot of apples in her desert kingdom, mostly bananas and coconuts, so she enjoyed the pleasure of enjoying such a simple fruit. Though, she wasn’t alone in the dining hall like she had thought she had been. A condescending voice sneered behind her, ridiculing her behavior to the servant.

"Maybe save the attitude for when a servant gets uppity,"

It came as sort of a shock that someone would dare judge her. She had to see whose mouth dared speak to her in such a way. Abigale turned around on her heels, twin ponytails whipping behind her as she turned to face the new person. Abigale of course was new to the area so every face was a new one and apparently, she knew little to nothing about the man who stood in front of her. Well, since he had decided to start conversing with her while she was happily munching on this red apple, he might as well see the efforts she put in to acting like a proper lady.

Abigale placed her free hand on her exposed hip, continuing to eat the apple, eyeing the man with her amber eyes. She knew this man was probably judging her, comparing her to the fair princess that had existed before her and resided in this castle. Though it kind of irked the girl that this man, probably walking into half of the dialogue she had exchanged with the serving boy, would dare question her. She couldn’t help it if he was scared of her and what she could’ve done, not what she had done.

‘This man must be one of those who question the claims of my lineage. He doubts my words and questions me like some barbaric savage.’

Her head was running wild with acquisitions to throw out at the man. He clearly hadn’t seen that she was hurt by the way the servants treated her or how the way her words came out of her mouth was because she took no risk in stopping to think that this servant wouldn’t stand there and sneer at her as well. She was used to being a servant, but never used to being looked down upon by a servant. Her chances of survival here looked grim to say the least.

Abigale swallowed her bite, playing with the half eaten fruit in her hand before turning her eyes once again to the man, who was much taller than her. She pointed a finger at him, some servants flinching in the background, thinking she was going to throw fire straight from her finger tips at the man for daring to talk back to her. Instead, she gave a half grin, more of a smirk if anything. “I like you,” She began, her words sounding dry on her lips, “, because you are the first person here to come up and actually talk to me.” Abigale gave a dry laugh, irritated more like it. She took another bite of the apple and began circling the tall man. “I was never going to hurt him. You set a few peoples hair on fire, by accident I might add, and everybody has you pegged as a cursed half blood Elemental out to set the world on fire.” There was no hiding the hurt in her voice. She clearly didn’t like being reprimanded by this man, or any man, knowing she really hadn’t done anything wrong except use the wrong tone maybe.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Black silk, hide her hand from view Never to be seen Her love, you shalln't dare pursue The titleless vain queen

She who's gorgeous made her plans And then started to see She held the mirror with empty hands Beautiful, not free

Out of Condoms++== Sorry, I was eating some pie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff