Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Lorelei Von Rosenkrantz


To kill time waiting for the sun to set, Lorelei was brushing up on her fencing with the help of a few bats. While she was in the middle of practice a bat from another part of the castle entered and delivered Eliade's message to her. She looked out the window and it was true, they were running late. Lorelei thanked the bat before heading over to where Eliad was and managed to over hear Saol when she got near. "Indeed, they are late this time. Very well, you may both go collect them. You can have some fun with them if you want. It seems they need a lesson on meeting deadlines."
myrddraal468's avatar

Dapper Lunatic

~ Saol + Athnuachan ~

User Image

Saol turned and listened to Lorelei as she talked. Grinning widely, Saol bowed deeply to Lorelei and then straightened. "Of course, Mistress." She said. Taking her black cloak from the stand sitting by the door, Saol put it on and pulled her hood up to shadow and hide her face and pulling the cloak around her to hide her bandages and the two long knifes which hung at her belt. She looked at Eliade, "How about we see who can them first, Hm?" She mused, posing a little game. She smiled again and walked out of the castle holding her cloak around her as she made her way into town.
Ryin walked quietly into the town, taking quick notice of the uneasy air about the people. He pulled his hood up and kept a nice pace towards the castle, eager to get a closer look. Pulling his cloak tight, he sat down on a bench outside a building near the towns center. He eyed the castle top to botttom, deciding how to go about his search. " Quite the dark castle isnt it...Wonder if I could get an audience with their lord. " He whispered to himself.
Kyuuketsuki Arina's avatar

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image
Eliade

The black shuck couldn't keep her tail from wagging when she got permission to mess around with one of the newcomers. She wouldn't tear them up too badly since everyone in the castle needed food, but it would be far more enjoyable than sitting in front of the castle all night. Turning to Saol, Eliade nodded her head. "You're on!" Always open for a little competition, she let out a howl and charged out the door and past her undead colleague.

Eliade had only run a few hundred yards before she had to slow to a brisk trot to catch any unfamiliar scents. Contrary to what she originally thought, there were actually three to choose from. Alright, then, let's see where they are. Pressing her nose against the ground, she followed two of the scent trails only to find out that both led to closed doors. Following the third one, however, led her back towards the castle. Heheh... Crouching low, the messy-furred dog stayed in the shadows and carefully stepped closer to the man eyeing the castle. It was strange that he didn't smell quite human, but that made little difference to her at the moment.
Kyuuketsuki Arina's avatar

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image
Form: Full Crow
Location: At the window of the inn
Condition: Healthy
With: Nobody

~William Relius~


I can't hear anything going on inside...what, did they knock him out or something? Disappointed by the lack of action, the crow brought himself the the window to peer inside the bar. Oh, I see! Nothing's happened yet. He eyed the patrons' weapons as well as everyone's expressions. Nothing had happened yet, but everyone in the room seemed more than ready to start something. They just needed a little push, is all!

"Humans, my patience is running thin! Provide me with a sacrifice, or I shall devastate your town." He spoke telepathically with the armed townspeople. They wouldn't be able to trace where the voice in their heads came from, and hopefully they were nervous enough to actually mistake his voice for that of someone in this castle they were so afraid of. With any luck, his little trick would spur them into attacking the man and prove to make this a very entertaining evening.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OOC: ---------------- )
Ryins ears twitched slightly under his hood, he had a slight suspicion he was being watched since he arrived, but he was almost certain now. He sat up with a slight grin and walked around the castle to get a better look at the other side, and to see if he could get his stalker to make a move.
Kyuuketsuki Arina's avatar

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image
Eliade

Eliade gave a low growl and stepped into view. "Hey, you. You're not human, so what are you?" It wasn't as if she had any reason to hide her ability to speak from an outsider. None of the townspeople would believe him even if he got the chance to tell them. Growling once more, she stepped forward. "And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I've got no problems ripping you up right here if you've got nothing to say." Even though bringing someone to the castle was her top priority, she knew the arrival of another supernatural being was worth mentioning to the others and that she should at least try to find out more.
Ryin couldnt help but smile as he faced the strange creature questioning him. " Why the aggressive approach? Have I offended you in some manner? " Although hoping to avoid conflict, he prepared himself to defend if neccesary. "As for me, im noone to worry about, just looking for some good medicine. "
leahcim22's avatar

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageAlexander Robinson

Alexander heard the voice and smiled. "Got you." he whispered. He had noticed the crow hovering around outside when he glanced it through the window. Were creatures were a specialty of his in some sense. He shook his head as he heard the clomping of feet up the stairs and the thudding as they tried knocking down the door. He slid into the shadows as the door burst open and three armed men stepped in desperation on their face. "Leave now." alex said "And I will spare you your humility." they lunged towards the voice only to find a curtain. Alexander stepped up behind and elbow struck one in the back of the head turned and knife handed the other in the throat and the last one he kicked in the knee and then the chest knocking him out the open window. " I don't appreciate this crow." he called out the window as he followed the man out jumping and landing on his feet in a crouch. He then slid into the alley as men filed out the door.
Limb Thief's avatar

Dangerous Knight

5,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
In the calm of the evening under the eves of the forest canopy birds sang strange duets amongst the leaves. A soft breeze blew through the boughs creating strange, eery whispers from the branches. A large hare started and rustled through the undergrowth lopping along at break neck speeds. Eventually it stopped and stood up on it's haunches, it was standing in the clearing at the small town in the middle of nowhere. Still just under the eaves of the forest canopy the hare begins to clean it's ears. If one looks at the creature one might notice that it wore a rather small harness for a platform saddle on it's back. Indeed a person's eyes may be suddenly directed to a very tiny figure walking around behind it, it' a mouse, about three or four inches in height, natural burnt orange, standing on two legs, wearing a cloak and rags, it leans on a tiny poleaxe still much bigger than it.

"What do you reckon this place is Hodges?" Said the mouse to the hare in a small but masculine voice.

"Wouldn't know, never seen the likes of it afore." The Hare spoke in a voice so soft it was almost beyond hearing and in an entirely different language than that of the mouse, it had an air of stoic distance that all rabbits do.

Seax snorted disappointed in his companion's less-than-worldly attitude, took a pull from a tiny flask and sighed. It had been two months traveling through the trackless wilderness from the scent boundaries of the mouse territories, two months since the stinging betrayal and exile into what most mice would have thought as certain death from beyond their hidden cities. He was survivor though, a combination of clever camouflage at the burrows Hodges made and the heft of his poleaxe against any that threatened them kept them mostly safe, but this, this was new.

"I wouldn't suppose you'd have ever come across anything like this before?" Seax inquired turning a beady black eye to his companion.

"No," the Hare stated flatly as he preened his fur, "Never," he added for good measure.

"Hmmph."
User Image

Lorelei Von Rosenkrantz


Lorelei watched as the two left the castle before heading for her study. The thought of joining them in the hunt sounded almost too good to pass up. If only there weren't the slightest trace of the sun in the sky but soon that wouldn't be a problem. In only a few moments the moon will be out and she along with a few of the creatures that resided in the castle will wreak havoc upon the town. Till then she'll have to find something to pass the time as she waited. Lorelie poured herself a glass of wine and took a few sips before holding it out. She gazed at the town below through the red liquid, savoring the short moments before she could have her feast.
User Image
<Asuka Steinwald>


Asuka waited for a reply from the girl when the sound of a fight outside snatched her attention. Could the castle be attacking already? She looked back at the girl, hoping it wasn't too late to use her as a sacrifice, but she was nowhere to be seen. The blacksmith rubbed her eyes then looked around. "I must be tired, I"m seeing things now." She laughed it off for a short moment before grabbing her jacket and heading outside and finding out what happened. Once outside she looked around for any sign of those from the castle, she found none Asuka stopped someone to get information. It seems that there was a white haired visitor that they were hoping to use as a sacrifice at the bar but when they tried to capture him he escaped.

She thanked the man then went back to lock up the shop and check on her mother. Once she made sure her mother was fine and the shop's doors were locked, the young blacksmith set out to search for the man. Starting at the last place she heard he was at, the bar.
Kyuuketsuki Arina's avatar

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image
Eliade

"For starters, the best way to offend a monster is trying to sweet-talk your way out of a fight with one." Growling once more, Eliade walked closer with a grin. "Nice way to avoid the question. Y'know, I heard death makes pretty good medicine. Kills every illness, every time." As she spoke, the dog began growing to her full height. "And if you don't feel like speaking up and letting me drag you into that castle over there, then I'd be happy to give it to you."
Kyuuketsuki Arina's avatar

Shirtless Werewolf

User Image
Form: Full Crow
Location: Sitting on Alexander's head
Condition: Healthy
With: Alexander

~William Relius~


William watched the conflict with growing amusement, right up to the townsperson getting thrown out the window. As the white-haired man escaped, he flew over and landed atop his head, apparently there to stay for a while. "Oh? But I appreciate you, my friend! Well done, well done!" He clapped his wings together in a quiet applause. "Violent little town, isn't it?" If he was at all worried about getting killed at the moment, he showed no signs of it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(OOC: ---------------- )
leahcim22's avatar

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageAlexander Robinson

Alexander shrugged. "I am attempting to keep a low profile here. I can't just attack anyone who thinks they can use me for their silly games. The castle is a big enough threat to these people, I don't want them diverting that to thinking they can use me to satisfy whoever is in it." he walked down the alley way hugging his cloak to his shoulders ever mindful of the crow on his head. "So enough about me what brings your charming presence here crow?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games