Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are dark times filled with hardships...

She was startled when Katalina suddenly grabbed her by the shoulders in what seemed elated excitement. It was a bit out of character considering how stoic she had been for the majority of their conversation. The sudden change definitely made her chuckle and she held her hands up a bit, "Ok, I get that, but the thing is I wouldn't know what to look for..here..." From her messenger bag she pulled out a small, tattered notebook and a pen, handing it to her, "If you can write me a list, I will do my best to find everything you need, okay? That's a promise."

Azalea was glad she could brighten up her day even a little bit. It gave her more work to do, yes, but it was all meaningful in the end and it would probably help save a lot of people too. "I can't promise miracles, but my best is all I can offer,"

...but that doesn't mean I won't give you hell."

x-Obscene_Love-x
]User Image
]Dr Katalina Brewinski MD., BSc., PhD..

At: 'hospital'
With: patients, and newly come Azalea.
Carrying: nothing, its all put back.
Stored: everything else.

Katalina took the pen and notebook from her, leaning on a surface in her 'living' area. A thought struck her. Would Azalea know what she was talking about if she put the names of the equipment she needed? Probably not. 'Is better if I draw them,' Katalina put plainly. 'Do you want now? Or later?' She asked, drawing all the equipment she needed, and simplifying the ones that would be difficult to draw, such as 'triangle beaker with bit to attach something to on the side', a piece that she needed to suck the water from solutions to leave the crystals behind. 'I don't give list for chemicals. Just grab what you can and make sure they have labels.' Katalina was going to spend a while on the list when bed 4 tried getting up. She pocketed the notebook and gave an apologetic look to Azalea. 'It seems I give later,' she shrugged, walking towards bed 4, speaking rapid polish obscenities to him, just so he didn't know what she was saying. He knew she was angry though, and climbed back into the bed. 'No one can promise miracles,' Katalina called to her, before giving bed 4 a stern look as she tucked him back in.

Creator Of The Void

Receiver

User Image[Kara]
XXXX[Elizabeth]
XXXXXXXXXXX[Rose]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[VonBurg]

xxxxxxxxxAnd so now I'm on my own
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOr was I guaranteed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo walk alone

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"I love you"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx"Please don't leave me"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Why did you have to go?"

XXXXX
XXXX
XXX
XX
X

"Casey.." Kara mumbled and her face still had a look of pain and confusion on her face. But it seemed Casey realized it too. Because he changed the subject. He held up the moonshine to the light and examined it, or so it seemed to Kara. He didn't seem to enjoy it much. "Sorry..." Kara told him glaring at the rest of the bar.

The barkeep zoned out for a moment. Then he said, "This run's on the house." Kara was taken back by his offer. "I can not. When do you have to go? Teach me how to use a gun, or something. I will go with you. It is the least I could do. I am needed here but it's okay. What I need is more important than these stupid rounds that I don't care for." She commented before throwing the bullets in the "cash register".

Kara chuckled at the faces he kept making from the alcohol. There had to be something she could do to help him out. Kara had some booze back out her 'home' that was unopened and from a time before zombies. She could offer it to him, in return for a different type of round maybe. "Casey.. I have an unopened bottle in my 'home'. If you want something, real, something, good tasting.."

OOC: Sorry it took 2 days
Quoting you:

TraumaNaked

Care To Trade?

I carry spare sewing supplies with me. I mean you never know when you will need clothing on the fly! I also happen to care some "olden day" money on me, it's a rare thing to carry now a days, or so I have heard. And it could be worth a lot. I also carry any alcohol that is left over from that days work. It's good for using on cuts, or when you need a good time. And trust me, most people need a good time now a days!

Demonic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

These are dark times filled with hardships...

"It's fine, get it to me whenever you can. If I'm not around when you are done, you can bring it to one of the many stations along the wall. Ask for me. Oh...and if anyone gives you any...trouble while you are around my men let me know. They've been very twitchy as of late." Azalea watched the Doctor go over to the patient, the one she indicated would be leaving soon. He was probably twitchy as well, eager to be out of here. She would probably visit that university that was in the neighborhood of the last place she scavenged. There was sure to be a chemistry lab with useful things that Katalina would be looking for.

It was about time for her to be heading back, lest her men start running wild. Raiders were unfortunately becoming more frequent than she would care to admit. She walked past the tape line where Sarge was laying, "No, but sometimes we can find one hidden in our pockets. I'll see you around, Doctor," She waved and held the door open for her dog to pass through before walking out herself.

Azalea made her way to the checkpoint she got a report from the men there. Apparently there were quite a few people who had made it through with little or no identification. One of them being the black haired woman at the tavern. This was ridiculous, of all the troubles they went through this was one that was easily avoidable.

...but that doesn't mean I won't give you hell."

x-Obscene_Love-x
User Image
]Dr Katalina Brewinski MD., BSc., PhD..

With: patients, and recently left Azelea
Carrying: notebook and pen for list.

'Is bad times,' Katalina shrugged, doing the final tuck on bed 4, 'They have reason to be.' She placed a hand on the patien'ts head, stroking his hair as he shook with fear of her. As Azelea left, Katalina gave her a lazy salute. It was a nice gesture, having her go out of her way to bring equipment to her. Katalina would have offered to go with her, but there was nobody to take over her duties if she went. Would have been easier though; Katalina had a good idea where everything would be kept if she went. It was time to do rounds again, and Katalina hadn't the time to find and train someone.

With sphygmometer in hand again, and stethoscope around neck, Katalina made her way around. She stopped at bed 4 and smiled to him. He had enjoyed the remaining vodka that Azelea had left in her glass, and smiled back to her. 'Congratulations,' Katalina said flatly. 'You can go.' His wounds weren't bad when he came in, but he was going to struggle with walking. Katalina gave him a crude crutch and helped him to his feet, well, foot. The other one was blown off. She wanted to make a legless joke, but his adamant stride told her not too.

Partying Prophet

Eric Riordan
Gun for Hire

"The trick about living out here....Steal enough minutes from the evil...
To do something decent."

I spoke to God today...

And She said that She's ashamed...

What have I become?

What have I done?

The big merc raised an eyebrow while the Black Rose spoke, hinting perhaps to a dark past with this Travis fellow. He wasn't going to pry, really it wasn't his place nor did he truly care, though it made sense to him. Mercenaries are simple creatures....Treasure, excitement and revenge. Three very worthy things a merc will lose his head, quite literally, over. That and a pretty girl, of course.

Snapping back to reality right about when she was speaking of slicing fingers off while screwing, he gave a slight involutary cringe. All men had the same basic weaknesses really. Though to compare Eric to a pirate was.....Well quite apt really, and the big man gave her a wolfish grin, and a hearty, deep laugh. "I'm a mercenary and buisinessman, Rose. Methods hold no honor, its all in the convictions." Eric said, hoisting his FAL rifle onto the table, and fiddling with the scope a little. The rifle was battered, and nicks and chunks ere missing from the stock and furniture. The barrel was a slight bluish color, denoting frequent use. His grin only widened.

"Tell me sweetheart....Who is more dead, someone you poison? Or the bandit I pick off from two football fields away?" He said, charging the bolt on his wicked rifle, the large .308 round popping from the breech and clattering upon the table. It looked almost exactly like an AK-47 round, only a little longer. "At the end of the day, your tricks or mine....We're built for bloodshed." Eric slipped the round back into the breach of his rifle, and closed the bolt with a satisfying thunking sound, re-seating the mag as he did. "Tracking will be the easy part. The boy over there, flirting with the bartender? He's a master....Damn redneck genes or something. If anyone can get us where we need to be, it's him." He said with a grin over to his friend Casey. "So miss merc, do you require anything before we set off?"

Where: The Tavern
With: Sylvia, NPC, Kay, Jaycen, Kara
Weapons: G3 Rifle, knife
Worn: Mercenary outfit(Heavy jacket, gloves, hunting pants, combat boots)
Carrying: 12 rds .45acp, 2 mags(60rds) .308
Supply's to trade: Currently all his stock is in his store, aside from 12 rds .45cp

I spoke to the Devil today...

And he swears he's not to blame....

And I understood....

Cause' I feel the same...

User Image

Loiterer

User ImageUser Image
                                            lTHEME ✖ LOCATION: HOSPITAL ✖ OOC: FIRST POST EYYYY. ✖
                                            --------------------------------------------

There was something else stirring under the tables of the tavern. A head ducked out of the darkness beneath another of the tables; his dark hair was matted and tangled dreadlocks, and his eyes caught the light like silver coins in a dark well. He tittered strangely to himself a moment, a rat scurrying across his forearm and traveling the length of his shoulders. He closer slithered rather than spoke, and almost always to himself. "Al, goj..." He muttered, crawling out from under the table and stretching to his full height.

His voice was not one, but two. He seemed to banter to himself worse than an angry drunkard, possessed by two voices, and currently amused himself with his own mutterings and mumblings as his grunge-caked hands grazed the tables, looking to collect any bottles that had been left alone.

Some of his face was still glistening with blood. As he switched to another table, two or three rats followed suit, scampering close to him and ducking under the nearest of surfaces, or tucking themselves inside of his clothes. Amongst his trousers and well-worn boots, he had nothing but a ragged coat, made of leathers, its seams obviously haphazardly re-sewn on multiple occasions.

He chuckled heartily to himself, ducking under one of the tables once again, when he caught a glance of one of the remaining women tormenting someone that had, no doubt, bothered her somehow. As the business ordeal ended, he hummed another chuckle of sorts. Though he harassed for others to lend him free drinks, he knew he wouldn’t get far; and so soon enough, he was retreating out of the establishment, well on his way to another familiar place.

Dr. Brewinski’s makeshift hospital had been a source of interest in him since he had arrived in Haven City not a few weeks ago. He had been making trips here almost once every couple of days or so, making himself a general nuisance, and making attempts to score any free medication. Pretending to be wounded or psychologically unsound had made up the most of his attempts.

He came inside the hospital uninvited, and seemingly just as another was making his way out. “Free at last, eh?” He quirk a brow as the other wobbled passed him, before his eyes settled on the doctor. And then his act would begin.

“Doctor, doctor, doctor, He whined, “I’m sick. Very sick.” Hunching, he folded his ragged coat around him, shoulders trembling in an exaggerated shiver. “You know I’m sick.” He twitched and itched at his forearms, before his fingers rose to his temples, rubbing with furrowed and pained brow. “I need something. My head hurts, Katalina. He carefully enunciated her name, as if he knew well by now that doing so would irritate the Polka. Though he didn't cross the line, he strayed very close to it.

x-Obscene_Love-x

Creator Of The Void

---------------------------------------------------------
                                                  xxxFUTURE'S NEVER OURS TO SEE xxx

Sexy Bloodsucker

17,700 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • First step to fame 200
    • Wall Street 200
    User Image

"Taken to calling me by one of my infamous nicknames, eh? Well then... Mr. Wolf, you coming out to the woods tonight?" she teased, but she was smirking never the less. That look of his...made her want to figure out just how wide it'd become if the right string of words were played out. "I wasn't suggesting your digits would come off...just someone who tried forcing the issue with me...its quite another to go willingly," she added in a reassuring tone as she smiled slightly, leaning back against the table quite daintily despite her profession. Master of seduction eh? She'd see who'd win that one. Find out how someone ticks and they're putty in your hands.

Yet he had brought up a valid point. There was no honor in the method...Honestly there was no point as long as your target was dealt with in the manner hired to remove them. "I'll just say those I poison have a little...fun...before they die... I can be quite convincing and make the victim take what I want them to take willingly...under false pretenses. But hey, if you enjoy a quick kill, its certainly efficient...just not how I've been wired for years now. That's not to say my aim isn't just as deadly as yours...I'd be quite willing to test that theory sometime," she said, shrugging as though it wasn't a big deal. She was a seductress, that was her point of view on missions...if there was a way to lower your target's defenses through meaningless sex, or the idea of sex...typically the target is less hostile and more open to giving you the information you wanted...prior to their death shortly there after by what appeared to be none other than a raging boner during intercourse.

"My tracking skills are decent...my intel brought me here, and I got a direction to head next, with help no less...but hey, I'll let your genius redneck friend track if that's his forte," she said, finishing off her tea and setting the tea cup down behind her. She thought about it for a moment. "Other than rations...I've got everything else I need in my pack at present...I'd managed to pack enough to get here, but that was it. As I said, I'd rather stay in town for the night, have somewhere warm to sleep for once instead of the bloody snow..." she said, wrinkling her nose slightly at the thought of setting off after she'd traveled the last two weeks in her pursuit simply to get to Haven in the first place. She'd earned a night of warmth before trekking back through it for hell knew how much longer to get to Lawrence.

User Image
        poisons, couple changes of clothes, fletching tools, yoga mat, sleeping bag, stacks of bills, bow, 40 arrows, quiver, hunting knife, 7 silver throwing knives, 10mm pistol, 2 x 10mm clips

Trauma Naked
    User Image
    Dr Katalina Brewinski MD., BSc., PhD..

With: patients, and newly arrived annoyance
    Carrying: notebook and pen for list.

Hearing a familiar voice and that childish whining and begging, Katalina rubbed her temples just to keep to her hands doing something other than hitting this newcomer. She looked over to him. 'Ey ey ey!' she shouted, pointing at the line. 'Do not cross you filthy man.' Katalina never thought of a reason why he would come other than to score on some painkiller that would give him drug like effects. She'd happily stand there and give him a full dose of morphine, but Katalina suspected it would not go down well with others.

She ignored his pleas to her, cleaning away what little equipment she had left. Katalina knew he could to this all night if he had to, and she didn't have the strength to listen. 'You come back when you have bullet in chest,' she sighed, hoping that he would go away and leave her to catch up on a couple of minutes of sleep. Katalina sat at her desk, staring all the way down to him. Her face was like stone, an expression like she had sucked on a lemon, but him having the audacity to call her by her first name, such a lowly creature doing that, pushed her over the edge. Her hand swept underneath her desk and found her family heirloom. She made sure that it was loaded before aiming it at him. 'If you do not leave now with phantom pain then I will make real pain,' Katalina called to him. She just couldn't be bothered with the usual goings-around to get him out of there.

Delzebub

User Image

Nicholas "Deathwish" Harley

If like burns like a candle bright,

Then Death must be the wind,

Nick waited patiently at the bar spinning his coin on the counter. He kept to himself but eyed everyone at the tavern. It was one thing that stayed with him, alertness. It was a constant awareness of his surroundings. There were a couple of mercs discussing business, some shady looking individual darting around under tables and Doc Hargreaves. The last thing he noticed was someone's hand reaching into his coat pocket. In one quick movement he reached back grabbed the person by the neck and pressed their head into the bar counter. With his other hand he pulled out his Bowie knife and stabbed it into the bar right next to his head. " What the hell do you think you're doing?" he growled. It was a young man, dirty, ragged with a pile of messy brown hair on his head. " I'm sorry, I was hungry. My family is starving." the young man stammered out. " You know what we do to thieves? You're lucky I don't take your hand, Get the hell out of here! " he spoke into his ear. He let go of his neck while putting his knife away and the man scurried out of there.

He turned back to the bar and tapped the coin loudly on the bar. " Excuse me miss, a drink please! " he raised his growling voice a little and tried to muster the friendliest tone he could. He was annoyed that it had created a scene. He was hoping that in the noise of the bar the commotion would go unnoticed. He wasn't planning on staying long, he still had business to take care of. He had to go pick up a new recruit and make sure they were ready to leave for their next mission. He hadn't just come to the tavern for a drink but to take care of a personal matter as well .

You can try and shut your window tight,

But it still comes blowin in.

TraumaNaked

-Lustful_Lullabies-

Partying Prophet

Casey Hargreaves
    Sergeant, 6th Cavalry
    "Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round. Any variation of this is bad....
    Cept if you're a Zack."

She'd take Colorado if he'd take her with him

Closes the door, before the winter lets the cold in....

And wonder's if her love, is strong enough to make him stay.

She's answered by the tail lights shinin through the window pane....

The cavalry-man smiled, and laughed softly at Kara's offer to go with him, shaking his head ever so slightly. Casey felt for her, he knew she ws worried about him, after all he counted the raven hair barkeep as a friend, and one of the few civilians he spoke with at any great length. He also knew she was itching to go out there, back in the real world. The dead world.

"You know I can't risk it girl." He said, setting his cup down on the bar and leaning on it with his left hand, gears obviously turning in his head, wondering wether to let her down easy, or hard. "Not only would it take me weeks to teach you to shoot in a unit...And disregarding that Eric would tell you you're crazy..." He continued, pouring another bit of moonshine for himself, and washing it down his throught, looking like he swallowed lit gasoline flavoured with cayenne and cinammon. "But....I couldn't say I was a friend if I let you come. This is a stupid dangerous mission. Wors' happens to me is a bullet, but you girl? You'll be a trophy in a cage. And a gal like you I ain't gonna willingly lead to some greasy slavers. So no. Besides...."

The conversation was suddenly interrupted by some crazy looking guys coming out from under the tables! In the mean time, it seemed Nicholas had subdued one, and Casey drew his cutdown rifle out from his back, pointing it one handed at the other, holding it like a sword with a trigger. The man scurried off, and slowly, the Cav Scout lowered his weapon, not even realizing he had stepped between Kara and the disgusting looking man. After the bit of excitement, he turned, and pushed the small of Kara's back, giving her a smile. "Duty calls, Karabeth." He said, stepping away, and gingerly setting his rifle on the bar, taking a seat beside Nicholas. "Sup ground-pounder? Put your coin away mate, drink's on me. I have a tab." He said, clapping the other soldier on the back, and smiling over to Kara, his tab meaning the .44 he was still attempting to drink off. "So mate, hows life?"

Where: Tavern
    With: Eric, all the girls
    Wearing: Western riding gear and some thermals
    Weapons: Cutdown rifle, .44 Mag
    Carrying: 20rds 7.62, 12 rds .44, empty flask.
    Thinking about: Drinking, Kara's job

When I close my eyes I see you....

No matter where I am....

I can smell your perfume, on these whispering pines....

I'm with your ghost again....

Its a shame about the weather.......
    User Image

Nicholas "Deathwish" Harley

If like burns like a candle bright,

Then Death must be the wind,

Nick looked up as his old comrade, Doc Hergreaves approached him. He lit a cigarette as Doc took a seat. He hadn't seen him in a while and he hadn't seemed to change much. " I'm afraid your money's no good here." he chuckled waiving away his offer to pay. " Besides I'm getting a bottle of their best stuff for what's left of the crew. Or at least their strongest." He shook his head as he took a long drag. " You know how it is. Fatal Fox is what they call it for a reason. We just lost Wellbrooks and Healton on this last run. Goddamn 26th. We're supposed to be stopping in town to resupply and head back out. Not even long enough to mourn or bury the bastards. We're also picking up to newjoins." he explained. It was a sad affair, they were good men that didn't deserve to die like they did. He could still see Healton's cold dead gaze staring back at him. His light brown hair darkened and matted down with blood, his pale skin charred black from the left side of his face down to his shoulder. They couldn't even find all of Wellbrooks. They had to scoop it up and toss it into a blanket. Unfortunately it was true, Fox had the highest mortality rate of any unit. They were nicknamed the Living Dead because of it. They went where others couldn't to do what others wouldn't. Every mission seemed like a suicide mission but somehow despite it all Sgt. Nicholas Harley had survived. He didn't know whether to count himself lucky or unlucky seeing as how many of his brothers he had had to bury.

" And if you're referring to that other thing, there is some good news. I've got a new clue of where to find Anna. " he added referring to his missing sister. The evidence he was talking about was more of a hunch that anything. Her convoy had been attacked almost a year ago and looking over the site of the attack he had now realized something he previously hadn't noticed. There was little to no blood at the site, the only dead were the armed escorts. This led him to believe that she must have been taken along with the other people, by the redlighters. After all a 16 year old girl was exactly the type of trade they were in. He could only hope that it wasn't too late. .

You can try and shut your window tight,

But it still comes blowin in.

TraumaNaked

-Lustful_Lullabies-

At: The New Haven Tavern
    With: Doc Hergreaves

Receiver

User Image[Kara]
    XXXX[Elizabeth]
    XXXXXXXXXXX[Rose]
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[VonBurg]

xxxxxxxxxAnd so now I'm on my own
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOr was I guaranteed
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTo walk alone

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"I love you"
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx"Please don't leave me"
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Why did you have to go?"

XXXXX
    XXXX
    XXX
    XX
    X

?I understand." Kara told Casey. But honestly she didn't care if she understood. She was sick of this place, sick of the same old same old. But he told her his answer, and she had to respect that.

His words rang in her head for a minute, "A trophy in a cage. And a gal like you I ain't gonna willingly lead to some greasy slavers. So no. Besides..." "Besides what?" She wanted to ask him, but she didn't, she just shook it off.

A moment later there was some commotion. But of course the boys took care of it. They always did. But Casey stood behind her and the crazy looking guys that came out form under the tables. Did he realize it?

He then touched her. Again. It made her cringe, but smile at the same time when he wasn't looking. Casey went to sit with another man, with Nicholas, who she preferred to just call Nick.

Nick lit a cigarette after Casey sat with him. 'Ew' Kara thought to herself. She was never one for smoking, but when she was desperate she would take a drag or two. He was trying to by a drink, which she didn't see as a problem. She started to walk over but overheard Casey tell him no.

'So Casey is going to buy him a drink. Stupid b*****d isn't going to drink 10 rounds by himself after all' The barkeep laughed to herself. "Good evening Nick, what can I get you, since it's on Casey you can have anything you want." The woman commented with a smirk, It was her job to make the rounds go faster. So anything he wanted? That could even meant it was worth 2 of the 10 drinks Casey had paid for.

OOC: Sorry it took till Monday... I'm so reluctant to continue this roleplay for reasons I mentioned to you Trauma. Here you go Beast, finally a reply!
    Quoting you:

TraumaNaked

Beat of Corruption

Care To Trade?

I carry spare sewing supplies with me. I mean you never know when you will need clothing on the fly! I also happen to care some "olden day" money on me, it's a rare thing to carry now a days, or so I have heard. And it could be worth a lot. I also carry any alcohol that is left over from that days work. It's good for using on cuts, or when you need a good time. And trust me, most people need a good time now a days!

Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Contributor 150
    • Forum Explorer 100
    User Image

Alexandra Elizabeth Pendragon
    Warrent Officer and Liaison Officer of the New American Union
    Current Mission: Coordinate between local NAU forces and Haven City

tab Most of the soldiers inside the transport helicopter currently had their eyes focused on the only female soldier accompanying them to the base south of Haven. Luckily for Alex, she had recently been appointed as a Warrant Officer which meant she outranked them all as they're only enlisted. Though she couldn't blame them for staring with all the s**t that's happened these past three years. After making quick stop at one of the NAU checkpoint, the long flight was finally over when the co-pilot announced that the base was in sight. After the vehicle landed, and once everyone exited, Alex saw that there was a Sergeant waiting for her on the helipad.

"Ms. Pendragon, welcome to the 56th Armored Reconnaissance Battalion. I was told that you would be needing transport to Haven City."
    "That's correct sir,"
    she responded after returning his salute. "Here are my orders... Would it be possible for me to leave immediately?"

tab After taking care of some necessary paperwork, Alex was given a pair of goggles and coat before being driven to the city on a snowmobile. Once they arrived, the soldier gave her some advice before heading back to base. A pair of guards at the checkpoint stopped her but after giving them her name and show them her orders, they swiftly let her through. With her there in the city, Haven will have a more direct line to the 56th not to mention she'll be able to keep soldiers visiting the city in line.

Weapons:
    MTAR-21 with Holographic Sight
    MK3 MOD 0 with shown attachments (Suppressor and Laser Sight stashed in rucksack)
    Spring Assisted Switchblade

Items: Military Rucksack
    Multi-tool
    2 canteens
    Four 30 round rifle magazines filled 5.56 NATO rounds
    Three 12 round pistol magazines filled .45 UCP rounds
    Couple of MREs
    Sleeping bag
    3 days worth of clothing
    Extra pair of boots
    96 total ft of paracord (divided by 4 (14 ft), used as shoelace for both pairs of boots)
    Pocket sharpening stone
    Personal first aid kit
    Small lockpick kit

OOC: Profile

Partying Prophet

Eric Riordan
    Gun for Hire

"The trick about living out here....Steal enough minutes from the evil...
    To do something decent."

I spoke to God today...

And She said that She's ashamed...

What have I become?

What have I done?

A small grin crossed the large man's scruffy face, it was clear that he had taken a liking to the nickname that Sylvia had given him, even though he had little idea where it came from. "Well that is quite good....I'm rather attatched to my fingers...Not that I was thinking of any of that sort of thing. There's stories about you out in those wastes you know." He said, stepping over to the bar, and picking up two glasses of bourbon, neat, and of course on Casey's tab. He strode back over, and set the whiskey in front of his new compatriot, raising his glass. "To a happy hunt...And sucess. For the Succubus, and the Wolf." He said, his nickname for her reinforcing what he meant when he said there was stories about her out there.

Drawing a sip of bourbon, he sighed happily, and fixed his eyes on hers, a very piercing gaze if anyone had one. "You're welcome to stay in town....But, I have a secret I'd like to show you that will allow us to complete our mission tonight, if you so desire." He said, his wolfish grin returning. Whatever he had must be special to attempt a night mission, nobody went out the gates at night, it was rediculously dangerous, due to the zombies reliance on hearing, and not vision.

Looking up at Casey, Eric nodded as if to say, wrap it up, his gaze shifting back to the lovely assassin perched in front of him. "The thing I speak of is back in my storehouse, I'll show you there. As for Casey....He might just look like a flirty good ol' boy....But he's a master woodsman. See that rifle? He put a zack down from two fifty yards with it, iron sights, from horseback. I mean, its no sniping but....He's as good as they come." He said with a smirk. "Though....You outshooting me....I think with me, you'd better stick to poisons. Shall we?" He asked, downing his remaining whiskey with a gulp and motioning for the door...

Where: The Tavern
    With: Sylvia, NPC, Kay, Jaycen, Kara
    Weapons: G3 Rifle, knife
    Worn: Mercenary outfit(Heavy jacket, gloves, hunting pants, combat boots)
    Carrying: 12 rds .45acp, 2 mags(60rds) .308
    Supply's to trade: Currently all his stock is in his store, aside from 12 rds .45cp

I spoke to the Devil today...

And he swears he's not to blame....

And I understood....

Cause' I feel the same...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces