Welcome to Gaia! ::

Olea stood on the edge of the cliffs next to her home town Dremea (south Ireland). The cliffs were tall and strong, and this was rumored to be because of the faeries that lived deep inside them. This was an idea that Olea personally scoffed. The night was breezy and the dark sky was polka-dotted with bright stars and the crescent moon. Olea shivered as her seventh sense picked up happenings far north; this had been happening frequently and her friend Brian had warned her that if she didn't report it to Amethyst soon she would be punished. And then she felt another presence, a new presence; a potential danger, and as she readied herself for what could be a fight, a low growl enimated from behind...

Okay, this is a fantasy/romance and it would be nice if people wanted to help me with it!!
There is a list of avliable places, and if you could PM me with who you'd like to be so I can choose, that would be great!! Okay, here are the characters:

1) Olea Donnegal (high witch, 15 years old, female) - LilyBlueFlower
2) Brian Drewes (seer, 16 years old, male) -
3) Frost Amethyst (high priestess, 20 years old, female) - Necromancer
4) Veramette (half demon, 16 years old, male) - Kenshinx000
5) Luna O'Neill (high witch, 15 years old, female) - Dragon Jzz
6) Geramette (half demon, 16 years old, Veramette's twin, female) - JapandaJere
7) Dagh Frost (psy, 15 years old, male) - Swirleee
8. Freddie Donnegal (high wizard, 15 years old, male) -
9) Lorna Hunei (seer, 15 years old, female) - Jazira
10) Orphen (half demon, , male) - Master of Magic Orphen
11) Kennedy Yazmae (flier, 17, male/female) -

Okay, anymore characters that people have idea's for, check with me, and more will be added throughout, I think. This is not the story that was being planned by me earlier incase anyone was wondering, that has been handed over.
Right, thanks and I hope you want to join!
((can I b #5?))
Sure that's great (that's another thing, could people please post here aswell to say they're in)
((can i be #4))
Luna wondered near the cliffs, not far from where Olea was standing. She hummed a little tune in a quiet tone, gazing to the sky, something she hadn't done in a long time.
Olea tried to communicate to Luna that there was danger, but something was blocking the psychic path, and neither of them were very strong with psy powers
Veramette sat down on a rock hanging out from the middle of the cliff. He liked it there since no one in their right mind would disturb him.
Olea could see the outline of the 'growler' on the rocks, looking ready to pounce
His wings twitched sesing danger somewhere. He jumped off the rock and onto the top of the cliff spoting Olea and the 'growler'.
*Orphen was walking throw the wood's and he came to a girl the looked no more then 15((Olea Donnegal))he kept as quite as he could*
caN I BE NUMBER 7? (sorry bout caps)
Olea could feel three presences now, one less dangerous, one dangerous and one that was Luna, and Luna was very near the 'growler'.
Luna looked across the cliff, seeing Olea & Veramette's outlines. She starting running towards them, for no certain reason, but she ran anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff