Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageRebound
Area: Downtown Destinova Yellow Brick Broadway
bg music:SUNRISE

The presence in the dark left, leaving Rebound to wonder what to choice to make. "Well this has been eventful." Going back down the course to his destination. The Yellow Brick Broadway was where the young male found himself this time. The bright side of town where everyone was busy, the babylight were more dominate here keeping watchful eyes on patrol and propaganda. Posters of what path to follow and what will happen to those that don't, but even the light cast greater shadows. There was a small crowd in a circle around a hologram broadcast no doubt.

Pushing through the crowd till he got close to the crystal hologram advertising the grand games and the champions that happen in Des Arena. He'd lean forward toward the hologram, his eyes shining brighter with the broadcast reflecting in his bright sky blue hues with lime green rings around them.

'The Des Arena Games! Where the Brave, Bold, and Invincible test their might against the turning wheels of Fate! Fight against monsters from all of the realm of Armageddon and maybe even further! Will you raise or fall! Heaven or Hell! Who will come out on top. But who am I to judge, if your brave enough to enter~... LET'S ROCK!'

With the ending of the broadcast, the hologram vanished in a blink letting the crystal cool down before repeating. The crowd all dispersed except for Rebound, his facial expression had changed to along satisfied smile with his eyes sparkling "Hehehe... Fighting large scary monsters..... So Coo~ool" standing straight up, with his hands in his pockets. "Man all that action and the cheers~." a light bulb click on upstairs, with both his hands drawing from his pockets. His right hand balling into a fist that slammed into his left hand. With a pop of excitement a bright blue light was only visible for a moment as they hands met.

"I'mma gonna need to come up with signature moves. That not only my enemies will know, but the fans will wanna scream and see me do~!"

Life Force: 98%

Life Force Remaining: 98%

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Business Magician
The Gutters (Slums)

Ring Ring~

The sound of Business Magician's bell on his bike, pulling up to a set of stairs that went downward into a night club bar called 'Twisted Void'. "Here we are!" He hop off the bike letting it roll off down the road, "It's been a while since I stepped in here. I bet everyone missed me~" starting down the steps and pushing the door open slowly. The bar inside was a really really really really really really dim with cold neon colors illuminating the drinks, floor, tables, and acting as lighting.

There was something like a mist looming in the joint, though that was just from smoking perfumes. Looking around at the patrons inside, they were all actually dressed really well despite the location the joint was in. Lots of accessories and fashions, lots of demon raced individuals lurking in this spot. Busting through the door, with it closing behind "OLD FRIENDS! I have returned ye demons, lovely witches, sharp cut throats, Jobless Mercenaries, and new faces of the shadow~." Whirling his cane around as he entered further in. Making his presence known. A large muscled male with silver skin let out a grunt "Whose this blok? Don't look like any one wo'th the troubol. Looks more like a wee dog dressed as a clown." the muscled man laughed.

"Everyone is a critic~"

Magician mumbled beneath his breath, sliding across room to the patron who spoke out of turn. "Oh dear you must be new to these parts." Pulling off his hat with a bow. "I am none other then the Amazing Ador! But folks around here call me Business Magician." he paused as the patron burst out "Ye so. You gonna do a magick trick." he mocked the Magician. Ador grinned slowly,

"Well if that's what you want to see."

Setting the hat on the table "Keep your eyes on the hat, there is something inside. Don't take your mind off of that." sitting on the table with one leg crossed over the other. "You see my friend, I'm sure you've heard of the Hades Coven? A place where the baddest of the bad collab to make this grand utopia a hell on earth." leaning back on his hands, while looking up at the ceiling. " But haven't you ever wonder who sits at the top of this coven, who is the king of the underworld? Who is bad enough that the other monsters of the city follow." turning his head toward the man, his eyes lit up brighter as the neon lights in the room dimmed. This would cause the Magician to look like a demonic silhouette.

"I am the Hades of this twisted void you all have forgotten. This establishment and a few of the businesses that transgress in metropolis are mine. Those who don't like it, I make disappear into a void of things so unimaginable. The god's themselves go to sleeps with the lights on."

As he finished the lighting turned back to normal, and nothing came out of the hat. "And for the magic trick." he whistled. A sudden loud howl came echoing from the hat, as three canine heads burst out of the hat biting the new patron. Blood falling in pools on the table, seat and floor. Pulling the patron into the hat, the sounds of bones snapping and flesh ripping followed soon after. "You disappear~." Turning to the other new faces, Ador smiled again as an example of what kind of business he runs. He was the one everyone came to most the time to help them out, or he even gave them things to get their task done. Taking his hat to set back on his head, Ador walked to picture, tapping it, a hidden door opened allowing him to step in with it closing behind him. Everyone in the bar went back to what they were doing as though he wasn't there.

--

"Fido" the Rune Chimera
User Image

Area: Destinova restaurant

Loud hissing noises coming from the kitchen the Chimera, lots of hissing sounds and growls. The beast had completely been mutated by the mana it was devouring, and it was full at that. Standing on all fours now, hunched over with it's head against the roof. There were incantations floating around the creatures head, all the holes on the creature's body shun with hell fire.Gaping mouth opening as heat gathered in the maw. With a roar extreme heats shot fourth from the monsters mouth.

KABOOM!

The entire restaurant exploded, engulfed in an inferno of flames and smoke. The shockwave causing the surroundings and blowing civilians nearby over. In the smoke a second sound could be heard, like a click that built up getting louder. Electricity dancing along the chimera's body, with it's wings expanding and a heavy roar that sounded more like a bass drop boom in dubstep. The smoke cleared as large bolts of lightning thrashed downward in the surrounding area violently.

Fido was all grown up now and going to cause some real damage if not stopped.

Rune Chimera Transformation: complete

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Area: the market place (Destinova Metropilis)

Torun sat in his torn clothes an electrical tazer chain and collar The transdoshan boy had a glare of pure hatred on his face he acted tough but in truth he wanted to cry, He watched as people came by and glanced at him. one man walked up to him and Put a cane up against his chain "Hmm short stout but strong...and has an attitude..but we can fix that!" The man said smugly, just as he had uttered the words Torun grabbed the cane with his mouth and broke the end off and spit it out at the mans feet. He stuttered and struggled to speak, he was afraid but would try to hide it the best he could, he snarled " Your nothing but a..a..a.... rich pompous b*****d human! " Torun was hit over the head with a baton by the handler. The man put his nose up and walked off angry at my rude remark, Torun tried fighting tears but they came, and he wanted to run...to fight to do whatever he wanted to escape this place and no longer live a life of pain and obedience, but he couldn't do anything, he was hopeless and trapped. he layed his head on his hands in despair and began to sob quietly.

(Had to change the image the U.r.l wouldn't work suddenly.)

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Maid of None Mayoko Yuki

Mayoko would turn when she hears a voice behind address her following the role she had she slightly bows her head. Listing to his question she would seem to be slightly puzzle as she closes her pocket watch and put it away. "No, i'm quite fine sir. I'm just slightly behind my plan schedule. Thou I'm grateful for you worry about my stats at the moment." she would say in her soft tone voice as she would play the role of a maid though she truly was a maid. Her eyes even though looking like normal study the person in front of him taking notices of the abnormal person eyes and such. However it seem something was happening that she hadn't heard until the sound of an explosive went off. Causing her to turn around and take notices of the panic that seem to sweep through the streets. "I must get moving." she says as she slightly bows her head once more and seem to rush off or at less try to. She was now switch to panic mode on the outside but inside she was studying what was going on. she had no clue what had happen but she didn't want to get involved in the mess that was going on. After all it had nothing to deal with her.

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Darkness? Light? I don't know the difference between the two...
Masa: That Didn’t Sound Safe/Destinova metropolis

The man would then smile to the maid and said, “Yes, I guess that would cause a person some dist..ress?” As he spoke he caught the sound of the explosion and just said, “Never a dull moment in this place is there?” He would then turn back to the maid and said, “I get the feeling I may be of assistance over there so if you would excuse me miss, also just so I’m not rude since I forgot to introduce myself,” he would then bow and said, “I am Masa Clenotas, otherwise known as Battle.” Alas though, the maid was already gone by the time Masa introduced himself and he would say, “Well that was rude.” He would then extend his wings with a smile.

As he got closer Masa started picking up strange sound waves coming from where the explosion occurred, and he didn’t like the sound of them, reminded him of one of those raves or club music with the way the vibrations in the air hit him. Normally he would have sent out some ultrasonic waves to create an echolocation map in his brain to get a better idea of the situation from this distance but the flames left from the explosion would have messed with the sound waves and give him a messed up image so instead he landed near the restaurant for the moment so observe the situation while also watching to see if there was someone who needed his help.

...for I am both, I am unnatural, an abomination. I am an anomaly.

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Torun and the handler holding his chain collar heard the explosion Torun was dragged close to the area where it happened, the handler tied the Collar chain to a lamp post and ran to see what was going on Torun noticed the man near the restaurant across the street, and got an idea, he began trying to get his attention, "Psst! psst! hey! you over there! HEY!" His voice raspy from lack of water and food.

Anxious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageOOOOOOOOUser ImageUser Image

✗✗╰▷╮There's A Hole In My Heart That's BleedingOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”blair speirs ~ the psyker„
                          "my life will end before i allow innocent to die
                          though, i have my doubts that we will succeed
                          times are changing and so are we
                          i will fight so others might not„

Blair was riding his mana-bike in Downtown Metropilis, making his way to the gutters to meet up with a friend - the Alpha Rat - when he heard an explosion and saw smoke quickly rise up in the air over some buildings. Screams. More explosions. And a loud roar. Well, obviously something wasn't right. He regretted not bringing his DMR with him now; all he had weapon-wise now was his handguns, mana-hilt, and himself. So, he raced to the scene of the crime, zooming past pedestrians and other vehicles. After rounding a few blocks, he arrived to see a building encased in fire and smoke.

He stopped his bike and got off near what appeared to be a slave. Despicable slave owners... I'm going to find his owner after this is dealt with. He quickly analyzed the slave and determined that it was a Trandoshan - a reptilian race known to be poor gutter rats and slaves. Quickly making his way to the man to ask him about what happened, he waved to get his attention. "Excuse me, trandoshan! What is happe-" He stopped as lightning came down in loud bursts of power and he saw wings come out of the smoke. "Nevermind. Now I see this is definitely Hades' work." His voice grew stern and serious - one hand drew his hilt and the other one of his handguns. He was ready for a good fight since he hadn't had one in forever. Underneath his helmet, he smirked, waiting for the beast - whatever it was - to come out.

But I'm Not Going Down Without A Fight╭ ◁╯✗✗

"i still have some hope left
                                                          yet that hope is slowly fading away
                                                          i never saw this coming, took me by surprise
                                                          but ill fight on to my last breath„

I Am: With:
                                                          Thinking:

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Torun panicked, "'HEY WAIT A SECOND! DON'T PUT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS! GET ME FREE SO I CAN FLEE!" Torun was terrified he couldn't see what the creature was from the smoke and ash rising from the fire, but his fear only grew as this scrawny dude got ready to fight, he had to do something to escape! he was only 12! he was too young to die here! He tried grabbing the chain to break it, an electric shock vibrated though him. "Iyeeee!" He screamed in pain as he jerked for a few moments before letting go, Blast! still charged!.... hey! are you even listing to me! Oh god im gonna die!" He scrunched close the light pole and squeezed his eyes tight hoping he wouldn't get caught in the cross fire of whatever the hell was about to happen!

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Shift: Head Quaters Babylight

Upon entering the Babylight head quarters he was not instantly greeted like some leader. Instead he was able to just walk through without much interruption until he reached the meat of the base then one of the lesser members walked up to him and began speaking to him. They informed him of a few things and Shift informed him to investigate the happenings down town. Take a small troop and do so, if anything is found that is outside the realm of justice to neutralize it by any means necessary . At this point Shift began to go back to his own room and reached up for his mask to pull it off. Half way he was stopped by a young girl, perhaps a year or two younger than him.

"Hey shift hold on!" She exclaimed jubilantly and he turned slowly more than a little annoyed she was always pestering him about something or other.When he turned to see her she was holding something in her hands.

"What is it? When he looked at her he saw the slightly metalic clump in her hands. " I swear to ....what is this now?" Running his head over his forehead he noticed her starting to tear up and sighed. This girl was annoying as all hell.

"I had them make you a new suit" She noticed how he looked skeptical and closed her eyes tight.

"thanks..." Shift said this, took the suit and went into his room leaving it at that. Shutting the door behind him he sighed heavily and just laid on his bed putting the suit on a chair near him. He'll get to looking at it eventually but for now he was just going to lay there and try to burn away his thoughts.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image Business Magician
The Gutters (Slums) 'Twisted Void' Bar

Having stepped behind the secret door, Ador was in a hallway; A hallway of mirrors on the walls, ceiling and floor beneath him. His reflection only appearing in some of the mirrors as others didn't attain his reflection, but the reflection of others. Hopping out of his shoes a maid came taking them and giving him another pair of the exact same shoes. "Thank you dear." he pat the maid on her head. Coming to a set of doors that slowly opened to show a marble table, leaning down to sit a chair liquified through the surface forming and catching the Magician.

Sliding up to the table, the center folded out into a massive board. "This utopia will know Equality, be they man, woman, child, rodent, ant, or babylight." He started speaking. As he spoke the mirrors around the room began to gain reflections of other figures. "There is a reality that both ordinary man and the mighty of gods share, that make them of equal standing. But a god would not tell man this because if one catches wind of this they no longer hold the power they seek." raising his index finger to tap the side of his head.

"Sure there is freedom and peace in order, but that is freedom granted by someone else. Disorder is natural freedom, I will free this city. I will liberate the civilians and babylight as their true savior when heaven falls all will be made clear. Though the protective walls around this valued city may fall open to the horrors of the outside world. A new sanctuary will raise from the ashes and spread the message."

There was a hologram of Saint'ven falling on Destinova in brilliant bang, only for a new kingdom to raise from the underworld amongst the flames and smoke. A grin growing across his face "The True Savior is here. The heroes of this city are nothing more then strays following a fools word known as Justice." his right eye closing "But maybe the enemy of my enemy is friend. Just which one will be friend Hero or Babylight~?" laughing to himself "This will be a remarkable performance!" Ador was in an audience of silhouette figures of all sizes in the mirror reflections.

"Maid's bring the tea! I wish to catch up with my friends. Let's see how fast they can handle the appetizer."

--

"Fido" the Rune Chimera
User Image

Area: Destinova destroyed restaurant near the Yellow Brick Broadway
-bg soundtrack : Monster Attack

Standing amongst the smoke the massive abomination stood, so much noise was causing the creature it's self to go into a frenzy. The serpents and had been protruding from the beast fur, slithered through the smoke and debris extending out to the edge of the smoke. There was prey here, prey to kill for it's own enjoyment not to eat later.

With a burst the serpents dashed outward toward those close, like homing missiles. 1 going for the panicking slave 'Torun''s head, 2 going after 'Blair', and 4 going for 4 civilians that had been knocked over from the explosion that had yet to get up. Should these snakes have made contact their targets, they would bite onto the heads of their targets. Fangs sinking into the neck to inject toxins, and their serpent like bodies coiling around the prey squeezing them tightly. From there it would pick them up, bringing them back to the chimera's primary body to add insult to injury and shock them while violently slamming them into the road and near by buildings till they were no longer recognizable and just blood leaking sacks of crush bones and erupted organs. These course of action would only if those targeted were actually caught.

In the instance the snakes missed or were hit, the chimera would leap from the smoke out into the road. Landing with a shock wave to shake the ground and release a pulse of electricity outward.

If the Magician were present he would be somewhere tickled.

Rune Chimera Transformation: complete

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Maid of None Mayoko Yuki

Mayoko had escape the area but didn't go to far. she sigh as she jumps up onto a building and gets higher and higher to look down at the fight. Her eyes zoom in scanning what she was seeing and racing through her mind her options none of which made sense to her nor were any order conflict in what she already had in her. So thus she had the option to really aid those in trouble. She seem to think for a second as a long type rifle seem to appear in her from a glyph that appear in front of her hand. taking a crouching pose she aims the weapon and a sights appears in her eyes as she sees four circles appearing on the snake her eyes judging what was going on and per-guessing what was they going to do. Wires would seem to shot out of the weapon and lick up onto her chest. With that done her weapon seem to slightly glow a light blue color as she start to apply energy to her weapon at hand. Everything in her body other then her eyes and trigger finger seem to lock up to give her the best shot possible and like a sniper she pull the trigger. A high power beam seem to streamline from her spot straight towards the snacks as they went for the civilians. It was aiming at the head of said snacks knowing full well you can cut the head off but it would still be alive. Thus hitting the head would kill it or should by the logic she had store, which wasn't much.

The light would die down as the beams dug into the ground and came to a halt. Steam escapes through her body as it vents out the over heat using such attack. Her eyes seem to still be reading if her attack done what it needed and if those people could escape now. She felt the others could handle themselves. if the people escape she would drop down if possible and try to flee if for some reason the chimera chose to come after her, two giant stands would shoot from her side and lock into the ground. The weapon in her hand would seem to be toss away as her hands open up and two cannons seem to be aiming to the sky. She need time to charge up this attack and she knew that thus her legs would open up shooting out rockets towards the Chimera to buy her a bit of time. This would only happen if the Chimera chose to come after her if not she would flee into the city.

Twin Beam Cannon Charge 1 out of 2 Post

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Torun jumped as a blast of some energy exploded near him and the chain on his collar broke. "! im free! Id help but don't got any gear! im outta here!" Torun dashed down the street away from the commotion, he planned to find a weapon a sword maybe and come back and help, He ran though the streets and found a weapon shop, it was abandoned, he scrounged for what he could find, and came across two laser pistols, mining ones so they were not very good but they'd do. he equipped them and ran back to the area to help rid the city of this.....thing He unleashed a hail of weak gunfire on the creature, as he came dashing back down the street he decided to hide behind some debris as he helped the best he could.

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Darkness? Light? I don't know the difference between the two...

Masa: Need some Help/Destinova metropolis

As Masa observed the situation he would take noticed of the slave that was in danger and would point a finger at him, before he acted though he would also notice the strange serpent flying at him and would point a finger for where the serpent was headed. Before he could act though when a beam from a laser rifle hit them in rapid-fire and stopped himself from firing since it hit what he had been aiming for. He would then walk towards the slave and said without looking at them, “You should probably run while you still ca...n.” By the time he spoke though the slave was gone and he just sighed and said, "Why is everyone so lacking in manners today, oh well it doesn't matter." His eyes were now focused on the beast, using his special power to discern what it wanted or at least what or who it was. As he examined the creature Masa swore under his breath and said, “Of course it had to be an out of control chimera, who in the damnation created this monster and why isn’t it properly contained?” He would then place a hand on the shaft of his walking stick and pulled to reveal that it was in fact a rapier, he would the put down his suitcase and the bottom of his walking stick and pulled out his energy siphoning handgun, holding it in his other hand. He would then have the hand with the gun behind his while turning his body sideways with the gun aimed at the chimera from behind his back with the rapier out front. He would then advance on the chimera and said, “I feel I should try to give you a chance and ask why you are doing this? Well that is at least if you are capable of speech.” If the chimera attacked then he would fire a bullet made of light energy at the creature’s kneecap followed by 3 rapid thrusts of the rapier at the chimera's chest.

100% energy

...for I am both, I am unnatural, an abomination. I am an anomaly.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageRebound
Area: Downtown Destinova Yellow Brick Broadway
bg music:SUNRISE

Still wondering in his day dreaming fantasy, a breeze hit Rebound's spine with the roll of thunder that most naturally would dismiss as weather. "Hmm?" turning his head up to the sky there weren't any rain clouds to be seen or at least it seemed that way. It was windy and cold though, "Is a storm coming?" turning his head to some commotion he saw the Babylight authorities the lesser's not that he really knew the difference just based off what they wear, running up and down the roads.

They suddenly seemed to be active, Rebound wondered what was up. He honestly couldn't ignore it but he's been set off course away from his destination for a too long, which also meant he'd be needed back in the Gutters to run errands if he wanted to continue making a living.

"Really starting to regret giving that woman my earnings."

With a shrug he walked across the way to a vender, he did have enough for a candy apple. That much he managed to pull together, "Op I guess I did have something those guys could of taken. Oh well not my problem." Rebound had an idea however, there were street performers in this spot of town. Right hand hitting his left, he walked to the side of a store taking an empty box and went back toward the main road. Underneath a lamppost, if there was one thing he learned when he was a child slave was street performance.

Stepping out with both his hand together, Rebound bowed slowly. Standing straight up he moved his right hand upward with his left hand down in large smooth circles. His hands emitted a glow: Right hand red, Left hand blue. Coming together with a stomp, a vibe was sent out causing a ring of dust to spread out which also cause those with in reach of the ring to stop from a warm feel and look his direction. Once the to hands were in touching range the two colors which has hands created dropped to the center, colliding with one another to form a purple sphere drifting between his hands.

Smashing the purple sphere with his hands, he brought it to his mouth taking a deep breath. Hands dropping with his lips pursed toward the air, he'd blow exhaling a brilliant purple flame that would change red, then blue, and back to purple. The crowd around started growing bigger with money being thrown into the box he set up near his spot. There was always another way to get things done.

Life Force: 98%

Life Force Remaining: 98%

Unbeatable Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Torun watched as the man with the rapier and gun fight, and mumbled to himself "Man i have to learn somethings from that dude...maybe i can speak to him later..of course after all this is sorted out." He watched the creature fall in battle as the man seemed to finish it off or so Torun had hoped he had seen right, he holstered the blasters and walked up beside the man and approached the creature. " is it dead?" Torun asked with wide eyes.... the eyes of a bewildered child.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff