Welcome to Gaia! ::

how about me n u go to a hotel bradon i wanna show u sumthing*pushin Sarenami down*
Kabibe
*Sarenami really starts to bug kabibe with her spoil human ways*
((you're just jeleous cause i'm not getting killed! na na na na na naa!!))

she looks at the man and scratches her head and smiles and runs up next to him and yawns, stretching her arms up,"YAY! i'm feeling real tired anyways!" she says happily
Kabibe
how about me n u go to a hotel bradon i wanna show u sumthing*pushin Sarenami down*

"What do you have to show me, Vampire?" *reaches for a desert eagle*
*reaches in jacket and pulls out a pistol* astlavista baby *shoots 2 shots toward vampire*
Kabibe
((ignore, MWAHAHAHAHA!!))
ouch that hurt lunna! an u hold on before we fight i wanna kilkl this annoyin slut
*watches the two ladies get into an arguement*
how can sum1 ingore bein push! omg Sarenami ur not playin fair *sits on a rock n pouts*
*takes opertuinity to shoot another shotat the vampire*
::sigh:: *leaves the scene and walks toward the motel some more*
*ingores him* cus not suposly you can do that
as i walked in the bulding my arms started to glow a greenish color. at that second the world around me started to change. every one dissapeared and the world ternd a blueish green color. i steped in both blade summoned
i'm leaving this fourm dum
runs into the motel
((Yeah this suddenly didn't get very far.. I suppose, I don't know what went wrong not enough seriousness I suppose))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff