Welcome to Gaia! ::

..::Setting::..It is a modern day city with skyscrapers and motels and all kinds of shop, the area has long been abandoned. In the center of the city there is a plaza, and in the center of the plaza there is a monument.. at the top of the monument is a clock and surrounding the clock in four corners are statues.

Name:
Race:

Name:Brandon
Race:Human
Why your in the city:Unknown

*Brandon walked into the city through the morning fog, and looked around.. there was mold and cracks on the walls of a nearby brick building. He glanced around at the once thriving metropolis that now looks abandoned. He walks over to the plaza and sits on the curb surrounding the monument*
Name: Seth
Race: fox demon
Why your in the city: has forgotten his past, he now lives in the city.
Name: Yoshiro Shinagowa
Species: human
Why your in the city: to kill any evil that comes in my path
*Brandon turned around to look at the marvelous monument behind him. He was perplexed as to how such a thriving community could be abandoned. Maybe there was a war, a civil war either way he decided to get a better look. He walked up to the monument and grabbed onto bricks and things that were sticking out of the monument. He slowly started to scale it until he had reached the top. He sat on top of the monument the fog had cleared now but he could still see no movement in the city.*
Name biggrin ark
species biggrin ark (its a human/demon that hunts vampires)
why your in city:to hunt vampires
Name: Kabibe
Race: Vampire
Why your in the city: Quest for human blood
*watchs the wondering people from and abondon building rooftop*
Name: Sarenami
Race: Wraith
Why your in the city: uknown reasons

Sarenami sits in one of the monuments corners, up against the statuem, seeming like a black shadow, but this shadow was of a body. She crouches down and sees all the p[eeople walk by and then looks at how the fog just seems to whisp on by and she sighs a bit, and then sits down with her legs off the side
Kabibe
Name: Kabibe
Race: Vampire
Why your in the city: Quest for human blood
*watchs the wondering people from and abondon building rooftop*

i smell vampire blood...
*Brandon leaned back against the clock thinking to himself* I am a hunter, that is what I do.. I heard this was the best place to find demons but maybe they were wrong. There is no sign of anything here.
*watchs Sarenami with alot of interest*
Seth walked across the street and studied the clock's stautes. "how intertesting..."
*jumps onto brandon*
CONGRATULATIONS ANY PEEPS WHO READ THIS ARE IN THE RANDOMLY CHOOSEN THREAD.

KURO AND YUME ARE TERRORIZING A THREAD AND NEED HELP.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3330973&start=2010

PLEASE COME OR YOU WILL BE STALKED. eek
vampires are here...*pulls out sword* they will not live for very long..
*Seeing a shadow of a person he thought out of the corner of his eye.. maybe he is imagining things, he pulls out one of his two custom desert eagle pistols. They are unique with there expanded magazine and custom carvings on the side.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff