Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana watched as the human was begging for mercy, she wanted to step forward and stop Stolas and already the human was engulfed into flame. Her own flames almost had a angel meet its fate not too long ago. She gripped her hands into fists as she looked upon Stolas and asked in a strong voice.

"what the hell was that for? What did that man do?" she asked looking at the ashes as it fluttered away like it was nothing. She lowered her gaze maybe it was a good reason... an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...and a evil..for a evil...

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas shrugged,"I did warn you." He kept his eyes on her, even though she was looking down. "Do you really want to know or are you just stating surprise?" The demon smiled as the bus stopped and opened the doors.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana didn't look at the bus as it stopped, her eyes was now on Stolas. "Yes, give me a peace of mind. Why was he killed?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, the slowly placed her palm on the side of the bus, then leaned on it waiting for a reply.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

"He made a deal with a colleague of mine. Something to do with power, standard contract.", he shrugged. The demon kept his grin, little warmth laid within it. "The time ran out for him, that was the message." He shook his head to bus driver and the mobile began driving away.

Friendly Lunatic

User Image Letting out the softest sigh, the angel used her forearm to wipe the crimson blood from her cheek.

Selest had endured a long battle that night, and a slight limped followed with her right leg. She winced slightly, with every step bringing a pain threw her leg. Being a young angel in this everlasting battle, she had not yet learned the mastery of healing. She would endure these wounds.

The blood on her body contrasted greatly to her light hair, which cascaded elegantly down her back. She took a deep breath, trying to revitalize her weakened body.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Pulling away from the bus as it moved away she stood their looking at him, "Deal? Comrade?" she squinted her eyes walking forward examining him for a bit. Looking at them eyes then directly and then sighed. "Oh well who am I to judge.." she muttered turning around and waiting for the next thing to do.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

"This was fun, but I'm really due for a drink." , he admitted. He looked at the Fallen, "Do you drink? I mean no disrespect, but you don't look like the type."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana rose an eyebrow as she stood up straight with her arms crossed, "I suppose I dont.. I suppose I look like a perfect goody two shoes with pretty pink hair and a good set of eyes hmm? Don't let this sexy exterior full you. Imma beast." she winked and said sweetly, "Besides I can out drink a pack mule."

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas raised an eyebrow,"Oh really? That sounds like a challenge." He mimicked her smile, it was disturbingly accurate. "I bet I could drink you under the table any day of the week, except Sunday. For some reason, things go screwy on that day. "

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raising a cocky eyebrow she stepped forward liking where this was going, "Oh?" she smiled then bit her lip slightly. "Your on... sooo what shall the stakes be???? What do I get if I win?" she placed her hands behind her back and tilted her head. Her glasses riding on the tip of her nose and her hoodie looked too big for her. She probably looked like an intelligent hobo with no shoes.

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
James walked into the Bar that also doubled as a Inn. He picked the booth in the far back, James raised his hands to signal the barkeep ordering a hot meal and something alcoholic to drink. He had been on the run for sometime now from Demonic Knights he tried to keep a low profile as much as possible always moving from place to place this was just another pit stop. His food came and his drink came and he began to eat and drink.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas mulled over the stakes, usually this was with demons, whose ideas of fun times were as warped and varied as the humans on earth. "If you win, which would be unlikely, I will grant what ever you wish, with in reason of course.We'll figure something out if I win.", he grinned playfully.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana looked rather amused, more like entertained. Leaning back a little bit to examine him as well she pointed her nose up in the air and said, "Your On. Be prepared to be a slave for a month." she grinned in a joking matter... or maybe she was not joking at all. Maybe she was gonna collar his as, place him in a speedo and force him to carry her in his arms wherever she wanted to go. ooooh this is gonna be soooo sweet.

Ana shoved her hands within her hoody and said sweetly, "Lead the way Stolas.."

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas nodded,"Of course. " He walked towards a bar/ inn, the nearest place. He held the door open for her. After he entered, he raised an important inquiry. "What's the drink of the night? As the lady, you should choose."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana followed Stolas to what appeared to be a bar / inn... thank goodness cause if she was going to battle for the Liquor crown she will need a nearby spot to just crash and burn the drunkenness away. Making her way towards the table she shrugged off her hoody to reveal a wonderful upper body and laid the clothing item behind her as she sat down. With hands underneath her chin
"Let me choose because I am a lady and its kind? Please.. stop treating me like this is the Victorian days and just pick a few shots and drinks."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff