Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas stood there for a second, not believing what he had just heard. He began to chuckle in disbelief,"No need to apologize. You aren't the first nor will you be the last." He looked her in the eyes, as if peering directly into her soul. Shrugging, the eyes lost their intensity and became warm,"If you must, come along. We can walk while we talk."

He started walking again,"So...what would you like to know?"

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana shoved her hands within her short's pockets and started to follow with her head slightly down as she was thinking of a question. How can she ask Stolas... a single demon... questions about demons in general. Their are so many kinds and so many can be different and so many can have different opinions.

"Have children? wife? home? Did you ever kill humans? Are you evil? would you consider yourself good? Do you worship something or someone? How many toes do you have? Ive met a demon with 12 toes no freakin kidding." she spat out questions that where maybe broad... maybe answerable? She tried...she really tried. She spent most of her life believing that demons where trash.. perhaps she meant the evil ones... gosh why is She so evil spirited?

Ana sighed as she spun on her heel and walked backwards, her bare feet patting upon the ground as she walked. She was not wearing anything flashy, just a hoodie... shorts, and a tank top underneath. She had a few clothing items back at her ...Jail Cell/ home. But that was it.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas shrugged,"Not that I know of. No. Home is where the heart is, so no. Of course. Evil is based on perception. Wouldn't exactly call myself good, more like enlightened. No, the Devil is more of a leader than a religious figure." He laughed at the last bit,"What an unusual question and note. But in all honesty, I have 10, no more, no less."

He raised an eyebrow as she began walking backwards,"Walking normally to good for you?" His voice was light and warm. "Surely you have some more questions?"

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana nodded and nodded and nodded as she walked backwards with her bare feet perfectly in rhythm with his. She then turned back around and gave him a full fleshed stare, "No I just do odd things I suppose." she then bit her lip like usual and then halted as she looked up towards the sky, then continued walking. She felt like she had to check her surroundings..up ..and down...Angels treated her like a criminal and Demons think she is a yummy hot meal. Well..she wouldn't blame them, she still held her curvy angelic characteristics. Yet her attitude sucked.

"Ah, but even a million questions Asked can be answered differently when Seen. Catch my drift?" she arched her eyebrow and then frowned, "Just checking...but..your not one of those Perv Demons are you?" she narrowed her eyes scanning him carefully. Then looked forward, "Where are you headed anyways?"

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

The demon gave a look of disbelief. "A Perv demon? No, I am not one of those. More of a messenger, if anything." He walked quietly for a minute or so before answering her second question. "I have a message to give to a human. It won't be pretty, so if you want to go, I understand."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana couldn't help but laugh, she was not sure if he caught her drift on the term Perv, perhaps she should have said the full word 'Pervert' for a more clear meaning. In her day she could remember a few demons with an obsession over little girls. Literally... it was disturbing a bit... and of course as an archangel back in the day, she had no choice but to act upon the lords wishes and help those little girls and burn those demons straight to hell. There was no chance into feeling guilty about it either.

Shoving her hands now in her hoody pockets she continued to walk waiting for the second question to be answered. Once it was she pulled up an eyebrow in curiosity and looked down at herself and then towards the demon, "Sir, Ive lived threw not so pretty things. My back could cause the titans to fall over if they saw it." she laughed at her own stupid joke but the way she laugh was kinda cute. As a angel, she still had her natural blushing spasms... that is what she calls them... when she laughed. It matched her face and pink hair her old comrades used to say.

"I am sure.... it wont be pretty. But its something that happens, and I am in no position to argue or cause strife over such matters. Well... I can without the Lord's consent now but where will that get me? Not very far in any case."

Distinct Prophet

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Redemption the Fallen Seraph.

User Image

In a remote area in the woods the ground began to shake. The ground began to get hotter and hotter just before the ground ripped open and began to spew fire and lava out. Out rose a tall and dark figure,covered in a substance that resembled blood. He stepped out of the hellhole and took a deep breath before a toothy grin spread accross his face.

"It has been to long since I have walked this realm. I have returned!" he said aloud. He spread his angel wings,though there wasn't a hint of anything angelic about him. His ten wings fluttered before folding on his back. The blood substance covered his naked form and turned itself into clothes. "This is the age,where Redemption has returned." he said,grabbing his large blade and started walking off from the hellhole.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emyria narrowed her eyes, walking towards a different direction. She turned around quickly, noticing that someone was watching her, the demon - Stolas, and the fallen. She looked up at the sky, thinking it might one of the angels up at Heaven. They're probaly scolding me for chatting a demon instead of killing them. How uptight, she thought. She continued walking, feeling too lazy to fly, countless questions filled her mind. Is there such things as good demons, can demons love, or are they not capable? Of course, most angels don't realise demons have feelings too.
Her blonde hair flowed with the wind as she thought of getting a bite to eat, or maybe bum some alchohol. Emyria was somewhat known for her drinking addiction. It wasn't a problem, to her. She didn't drink everyday of every hour. She was an angel, she wasn't that low on self-esteem.

Ella got up from the bench and continued walking. Suddenly she saw someone hurry past. "Emyria,"she said running to catch up to her. "Emyria. Wait up," she called running after her.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Huh?" she looked over, noticing an angel running towards her. "What is it?" she asked. She really didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. She was too deep in thought. Yet again, it would be nice.
Hi. I'm Ella remember. I think I've seen you around before. Do you want to talk. You look kind of upset," Ella said once she got over to Emyria.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

Her laugh was simply adorable and the blush only heightened it. He shook his head at her comment, he was actually warming up to this Fallen, something he had not done for close to 100 years. He didn't like other demons, merely tolerated them. Angels hated him,for what he was and the Fallen wouldn't give him the time of day, almost if they blamed him for their decisions. He wondered sometimes, why it was this way? Why all the hate and loathing? Don't get him wrong, he enjoyed it at times, but it grew tiresome after a while.

He grinned at Ana," You can't think of the past. It already happened and there is nothing you can do to change it." His eyes were reassuring, his words were spoken from the heart.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ana blinked a few times, her brow squished together as she was thinking about his statement over the passed. Brushing another strand of pink hair from her face she continued to think about it.... She wish she could change a bit of the passed...maybe the falling part..but the rest of it.. she was actually ok with. She was Ok being a Fallen and... liked the fact that she didn't have to pick sides or follow angel regulations. Though it would be nice to live a normal life with a husband and a few children... but right now... her own life was on the line like 247. It was annoying but it held its perks.

Stopping a little bit to rest her bare feet she then continued to walk once again. "How much longer of a walk?" she asked, looking around the city and then glancing back at Stolas. She pulled up her hood over her head for a bit of warmth. It sucked... she could bend and wield the element of fire yet.. bleh... it never changed her constant cold body temperature when Not being used. She felt like a lame vampire... cold all the time. Ha.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas smiled,"Just a little further, my dear." He licked his lips in anticipation. For some reason, he always got nervous when he was nearly a target. Something animalistic threatened to over take him at each relay of information, something so unholy that it would blacken the very sun. His fangs grew and his eyes became obsidian in both texture and appearance. His senses sharpened to the point of insanity at the rush of new information forced upon the helpless entity. The footfalls of Ana echoed in his head, methodically ticking down the time. The heartbeat of the human grew louder, the scent of his sweat filling his nostrils.

A man dressed in a well fitted, grey suit, stood waiting at a bus stop. He checked his watch, frowning at the time. He looked around, his eyes widening and his skin paling when he caught sight of Stolas. "He said I had more time. I had more time!", his voice hysterical with fright. His pants darkened as he soiled himself in terror. The human fell on his knees, tears streaming from his pleading eyes,"Let me go. Have mercy, Stolas!"

The demon gave a weary smile,"I'll make it quick." Stolas gently stroked the man's head with a gloved hand, "I am truly sorry, but you did agree to this.", he pointed out. The hell spawn raised his face to the stars, his eyelids closing over his twilight eyes. The man began to scream, painfilled shrieks of torment as flames licked up his form hungrily. In a short time, the mortal's form was engulfed in a raging inferno. Stolas removed his hand from the man's head as the body collasped. Soon he was no more than grey ash, blowing away in the uncaring wind.

His eyes softened and returned to thier oringinal form. The fangs shortened and his senses dulled. Stolas turned to the Fallen,"That went well."

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm fine.. but a small chat wouldn't kill me.." she chuckled darkly. "After all, I am an angel.." Or just God's pathetic pawn. She thought. She slighty shook her head, but not enough for Ella to notice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff