Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emyria stared at the demon and the other two angels that just arrived. "Or the demon can stay here and have a chat with us." She smiled darkly. "I love getting to know my enemies, makes everything a delight!" She looked up at the sky, starting to light a cigarette.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
• • • • Icarus• • • •
• • I am the Ancient Icarus.
User Image

I love all the world,

Icarus laughed at his good friends. They were indeed a good
conversation. His gaze shifted amongst all the people below him. Mars looked at him and
Prometheus looked at Icarus too. Promethues spoke,"Why don't you ever go back? You
aren't dead. Just immortal. There is a difference."
Icarus looked at Prometheus and spoke,
"I'd rather watch the Angels corrupt than humans run around. I do miss my family though. I
watch them every day."
He smiled and Mars laughed. He spoke with a smirk on his face,
"THe Angels these days are nothing what they use to be. Some God they follow. Allowing
his Angels to do whatever they do, even kill. That foolish old man. If Zues were alive..."

Icarus looked at Mars and told him to hush. The Angels would grow angry if they heard him say
such things of their ''foolish'' ruler.

I kill none.

Follow my Examples.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Father Blackblood

User Image
Ana's eyes snapped onto the other woman who spoke, saying knowning about enemies and such. Biting her own lip Ana ignored her and turned to look upon this demon. Ana was not all that cruel...but she could be. She listened to his question, as she listened her held the side of her finger nail upon her lips. Those eyes looked so fresh and cleansed... but also held a twinge of darkness within the crystal blue.

This demons question made her giggle softly and she gave a fake blush of her cheeks as he sat down along with her. Biting her lip as a habit she leaned forward a bit. There was no doubt that she was full woman and proud of it.. she gave it away by the way she sat and presented herself.

Scanning the demon up and down she then spoke with such coldness that the fire upon the chair seemed to flicker. "I will admit.. it is rare to see a fallen.... usually they are killed on the spot." she brushed a strand of pink hair from her face, then she fixed her glasses so she looked squarely at this demon.

"It was not my decision.... to be what I have become. I was originally a Archangel.. and..it was my job to protect what I believed what was right and holy." her eyes closed for a slight second then reopened, "I tried saving a human against the angels... not understanding why they wanted to kill a little child..... until it was too late... she was speared down. And... I then realized that this child was not human but indeed a demon." regret filled her face but it slowly went away and turned to coldness. "For my actions... they tore off my wings... and pushed me off the could of heaven... to fall into earth and die." she stopped talking then and gave him a warm smile. "They hate it that I am still alive." she started to laugh.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
• • • • Icarus• • • •
• • I am the Ancient Icarus.
User Image

I love all the world,

Icarus waved to his friends as the flew away. One more day of boredom for the old boy. He flew through the clouds and stopped. He heard something, something. . . Strange. He thought at first it was people talking, but the only people that could be in that area are long gone. He went through the cloud too see a small group of angels and demons. He clapped a few times before stopping to watch. He hadn't seen any demons around for a while, so he thought they all ran away or something. He watched the people talk of their ''terrible'' past and near death experiences. Nothing interesting was going to happen soon. They were just bragging about themselves. He sighed and sat there with his hand on his head. Maybe he could cause some sort of Mischief, but he doesn't like to do that. It is against his way of life. He shrugged and jsut sat there looking at the group. Maybe they will do something interesting.

I kill none.

Follow my Examples.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emyria gave out a light chuckle. "At least you survived. You see, in my perspective, I believe a fallen angel is still an angel no matter what the consequences are." She tucked in her blonde hair. "I'm not allowed back in heaven because I tried saving someone I cared about." she closed her eyes and held on to her necklace. "I know I'm not on the same boat as you.."

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GothicCookieQueen

Emyria Baslien

Stolas admired her form as she spoke. After all, God created her, so he was going to enjoy the view. When she began to laugh, he joined in , though his was directed at the fate of the child, whom he knew personally. He locked eyes with hers, a real smile on his face. "If its any consolation, she deserved a lot worse than what she got.", he assured the Fallen.

He made a sweep of his hand, creating a bottle of red wine and a pair of glasses in mid air. The bottle tipped and poured the crimson fluid in the containers, vanishing when the glasses was half full. One glided into his hand with a smooth motion, not disturbing the wine inside. The other hovered towards Ana, waiting patiently for her to take a hold of the glass.

Stolas sipped the wine, letting the taste flow over his tongue. "I'd pour you a glass, angel, but I know it would be a wasted gesture.", he admitted as he turned his focus back to the alluring figure in front of him. He swirled the alcohol in the glass,"An Archangel you say? I always found them fascinating. They think themselves high and mighty, protecting the weak, but as your story shows, they fall so fast."

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Father Blackblood

User Image

Immediately as this angel spoke Ana stopped laughing, taking the wine glass in her hands and watching the liquid swirl around in the glass like a bloody tide pool. Remembering how much she bled from her back after her glorious metallic like wings .... where ripped off... shoot it almost tickled.

"You are alive as well... are you not blonde haired angel?" she whispered softly, taking a sip, letting the wine brush past her lush lips and down into her system. Then her eyes snapped up with a smile, "Be blissful for what life you are given... even if it was tried to be taken away..." she took another sip and halted, reaching up to scratch her nose.

"Funny.... " she smiled amused, "I feel like... another pair of eyes are staring. Oh well I guess its just a weird feeling." she then grinned, " Ah yes.. archangels... they are trained very well.... sadly I almost had to burn one of my old comrade today..." she muttered the last part.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
GothicCookieQueen

"Pity you didn't. No offence, angel, but your kind is a bit too uptight for my tastes.", he sighed. He downed the rest of his drink and stood up. The chair crumbled into dust, as he bowed once more. "Farewell, this talk was nice. Sadly, I'm only allow one friendly talk with the enemy after I eliminate ten.", he admitted as he turned round and began walking the way he had came. "Don't die on me, I'd like to talk to you again soon.", he said over his shoulder.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Father Blackblood

User Image

Still sitting in her chair she crossed her legs and smiled with such amusement, her feistyness flowed threw her lips so naturally it was like a hot whiplash across the face. "Don't call me an angel you blood thirsty demon. That title has been ripped from me its Fallen now." her gaze turned cold and she turned her head away without a second thought. She still thought demons where trash, no matter if they wanted her to live or not. And...she wasn't going to die ... she already almost died Once.

Ella walked down the street and frowned. "Why are there such things as demons? They shouldn't even be here the little devils," she said out loud while walking.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Stolas shook his head, but kept going. What he wouldn't give to have a decent talk without someone who didn't hate him of what he was. He shrugged and moved back onto the city streets. He began to whistle once more, his step almost becoming a skip.
Ella saw a bench in the middle of the park and sat down. She had a lot of thinking to do.
What if she was judging to fast? She became an angel but most demons don't HATE her for it.
So, why was she treating them like dirt. Ella sighed heavily. The next demon she saw she promised herself that she would be nice to him/her.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
What was she starting to feel just then.. a little bit of guilt how she just treated the guy after he was being so nice... She gripped her hand on the arm chair.. she still had a bit of dignity left in her... Gripping her mouth shut she stood up turning around. Maybe she needed to stop being sucha a** and stop being alone....

Taking a deep breath she walked forward, "WAIIT" She shouted really loud after him. "Wait blood thirsty.. I ..I mean Stolas." she sucked at names.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Stolas stopped and turned around,"Yes?" He stood where he halted, to see what the Fallen wanted.

GothicCookieQueen

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
As soon as Ana caught up she crouched over then stood up straight. She couldn't believe she was gonna do this or what made her do it... but she was gonna. Standing up straight with her face a slight red from embarrasment... she took a deep gulp and placed a hand first upon her heart then on her forehead to hopefully make it easier.

"I.. am sorry for treating you like worthless trash on this earth." she frowned, "Never used to be this hateful but... I am sure my evil words shouldn't have struck out on someone who has not threatened me in any manner..."

Flicking back her hair a bit, "As of today..I shall educate myself on the demon ways and try to change my own mind on things. So.. Imma bug you a bit if you don't mind."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff