Any mythical creature is welcome, just the main plot is about angels and demons
Use {},[],() for OOC
And have fun biggrin

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emyria stepped into the clearing, staring down at the young girl and the mother drenched in blood. And all it took was a two gunshots, one to each. "Sad thing that a dull sound like a gunshot can kill so many lives.." she wryed.

[bump!!!!!!]

Sparkly Unicorn

5,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Annette stumbled foward, two bullets were lodged in her right leg. The demons won, almost killing her in the process. She wished they had when she saw the two she was supposed to protect gunned down in the street. Annette was invisible to the human eye but to those unnatural, they would see her broken wings and her beaten body. She was a guardian angel, now she felt like nothing.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
From the corner of Emyria's eye was another angel, like her, stumbling down the street. She staggered toward her, "I'll help you with your wounds." she whispered as her pale blue wings beated sadly.

Sparkly Unicorn

5,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
"There are wounds that can't be fixed. I cant't bring them back, it is all my fault. I compromised the mission and now... now" Annette stumbled forward, hot tears streaming down her face. "You shouldn't be around me, they'll come for me. They are bound to make me a fallen..." Annette wiped the blood away from her leg but it just kept coming.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Stolas smiled as his golden eyes drifted over the carnage he had wrought. The suffering of the humans like a fine wine to the demon, the screams of pain, music of the highest calibre. He ran his forked, purple tongue over his needle teeth, the gloved hands tightening their grip on the twin sickles. The shimmering metal shone as he began moving through the blood soaked hallway, his ornate armour clinking slightly. "Enough play. Time to get back to business.", he muttered aloud as he strode over the tattered bodies of his latest playthings. His suit of armour and weapons vanished, replaced with a business suit and a cane. He strode out of the house, whistling jovially, closing the door behind him.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emyria slapped the girl twice. "Now you listen to me!" she gritted through her teeth. "I will not let that happen to you!" She grabbed the girl by the arm. "Please, I beg of you, let me heal your wounds."

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Licking her lips she gazed upon the ceiling of a JAIL CEIL which looked to be long forgotten. But the cell was completely furnished in every way. A couch, a tv, a couple of books on a coffee table... it looked like someone has made a complete home out of this place... the girl sitting on the couch was no doubt the owner.

Her blue eyes flickered keeping watch from the window incase any regular angel decides to come walking in like he or she is hot stuff and tries to kill her. Bending over with her hot behind in the air she grabs a book mark then places it within the parted book and then sets it down upon the coffee table. With ease she gets up from the couch and looks out from the window.

She was.. indeed...a Fallen Angel.. so mainly she fell into the middle category..and it was hell. Demons hated her...Angels hated her. Her hot body couldn't get her hardly anywhere unless she kept her Aura low and out of the way.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
As he strolled through the neighborhood, Stolas felt a light tug in the back of mind. He turned his head towards a path leading to a slightly forested area. He narrowed his golden eyes slightly." Why do I need to go there?", he murmured. He shrugged and began walking down the well used stone trail. As he stepped into the foliage, Stolas tucked the cane under his arm.

After a few minutes, he came to a clearing with the bodies of a young girl and woman lying on the blood soaked ground. His vision wandered up to see two angels standing nearby, one injured pretty bad. He grinned as he took a hold of his cane in his left hand. "Well,well,well. What do we have here? Two angels with a couple of dead bodies at their feet. I didn't know we had the same hobbies!", he laughed as he leant on his cane in a relaxed posture.

Emyria Bastlien

[ooc: didn't know where you two are, so kinda made it up]

Sparkly Unicorn

5,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Annette pulled away from the other angel in anger, her heart felt like it was broken into a million pieces. It was then when she heard another voice and frowned, he was the last thing she needed in a time like this. "Really? Really right now?! Don't you dare come near us, I don't care what I do right now, I could end you and honestly not regret it.." She has officially lost her mind.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Emyria winced when the other angel pulled away from her. She turned to the man, the sight of him made her blood fester. "Get the hell out of here if you know whats good for you.." her blue eyes turned to an electric purple.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
Micheal walked across the clouds and smiled a bit. He loved listening to his music and watching the sun go across the sky. He laughed some more and he then looked around. Usually angels roamed this area freely. He enjoyed watching the fights. His well-known name was Icarus. He wasn't angel, but the gods gave him the gift of flight along with his death. He couldn't seem to ever find out why they taught either. He walked some more before sitting down on the cloud. He sat their watching the sun. He enjoyed the world as it is now.

Friendly Noob

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
GothicCookieQueen
User Image

"Today I feel...daring... " Ana mumbles softly, leaning more towards the window with her fingers grazing her lips. After watching the sky and looking all around she shrugged into some simple clothes of shorts and a tank top. She didn't have much but her body made up for what she lacked in clothing. She was lean, curvy and had legs that seemed to run on forever. Blue eyes and long lengthy pink hair. Odd features... Angel Features yes...but her aura.. was dark and faint...

"Today i don't feel like sitting about... today... I feel..so...daring." she repeated with a soft chuckle adjusting her glasses and grabbing a small stick that rested on the coffee table of the Jail house. She made her way out of the building and glanced up at the sky, then with a giggle she gave a twirl, letting her long pink main flutter around her in a sweet caress.

The sun blasted down on her face and caressing her cheek. Yet the reek of humans drifted in the air... she did feel sorry for them...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff