Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Ana gave a soft sigh as she watched Limpy Limp off trying to get away from the group. Seeing that she was Clearly bleeding the angel should stop and try to fix herself and try to Stop the bleeding by some cloth.

Her attention was then drawn towards the other Angel and Ana shifted her glasses more up her nose to get a better look at who she was talking too. The angel called herself "Ella".

Biting her lip Ana was not sure if this would be a great time to Tell Anyone who she was if they could not already tell by appearance. Ana was a Fallen, something that was not Meant to be on earth...hell..or heaven... they where better off dead. But perhaps this bunch was different and less life threatening...

"My name is Ana." she said lightly with a shrug then gave a simple smile. "I would be very careful about hanging around a demon. You wouldn't want to be pushed from heaven..would you?" her words sounded a little cold...her smile seemed too fake.

Invisible Friend

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Stolas shook his head when he saw a third angel arrive. "You do love to be in each other's company, don't you?", he mused aloud. His vision landed on another newcomer (this was a really happening area), easy on the eyes was an understatement. His eyes narrowed as he prodded her spirit, trying to pick up identification of some kind. When he could not, there was two distinct options; demon or fallen. The smile remained plastered on his face, as his mind became a flurry of activity, desperately attempting to break this puzzle. From the responses of the "pure" angels, they couldn't place her either, so he decided to keep his thoughts to himself.

Stolas clicked his tongue at Ana's comment,"Now, now. Be nice to the girl. It's bad enough she's an angel, there's no need to remind her of consequences when dealing with my kind."
Ella glared at the demon with pure hatred. "I never said I wanted to hang out with his kind. He just came over and started bothering us with his useless attempts to make us mad. He had chosen his side. He will suffer because of his decision," she told Ana.

Invisible Friend

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
christiansarah12

For the first time, his smile faded, his eyes becoming hollow. "As will you, my poor misguided soul.". In a flash, the grin returned and with it, his care free demeanour. "Seems we have reached an impasse of sorts.", he stated as he drew his cane under his arm and cracked his neck. The demon's eyes locked with Ella,"Why do we always have to come to blows? As a wise man once said, "Why can't we be friends?" He began to chuckle,"This is the longest conversation I've had with an angel before I had to end their pathetic life. Well done, Ella is it?"
Ella continued to glare at the demon with pure hatred. "Demons and Angels weren't made to be friends. Us Angels are told to be your enemies forever. And so, I shall be," she said taking out her long silver sword. " Now. Unless you want a fight to really happen. You'll leave now," she told him.

Invisible Friend

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
christiansarah12

The demon sighed mockingly,"Why is it always black and white with you guys? Leave or fight. Why can't it be, lets play a rousing game of chess. " He shrugged,"I guess that's why you stayed in the light and I went to the land of milk and honey..." He tightened his gloves and gripped the top of the cane, resting it back on the ground. He raised an eyebrow,"I ask once more: Can't we just get along?
Ella sighed in frustration. "Didn't I already say that you can leave? That's my way of getting along," she said lowing her sword.

Invisible Friend

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
christiansarah12

Stolas shook his head,"I understand. You have problems with social interactions. It's a common issue with angels. Lucky for you, I can help you with that problem. Let's start over" He cleared his throat and bowed low,"Hello. My name is Stolas. You are? At this point, it is respectful and polite to give your name.", he grinned playfully.

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Your kind?" she rose an eyebrow then gave her own evil grin and she leaned slightly on one of her legs. She bit her lip seeing how much this will Piss him off, "Your kind is the Lowest, Just like an Angel... Trash." she smiled sweetly after she said that. She just..felt..so..evil today.. and fiesty to boot.

Then hearing the angel say he could leave and such Ana frowned, "Get along? Demons and Angels? your races are like cat and Dogs......... both of them spoiled." she muttered.

Ella knew they were getting nowhere with this conversation. She knew they were in for something when Ana said that to the demon. Ella looked at both of them with narrowed eyes.
"I'm Ella and I am going to leave now before anything else happens," she told them.

Invisible Friend

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
christiansarah12

Stolas frowned at Ana's comment, as his brain finally placed her in the Fallen category. It was one race he couldn't stand, just cause they seemed not be able to pick a side. The demon would like to have a chat with her, but first..."Of course Ella. You probably quite busy and I'm just taking up your time. May we meet again and hopefully, we can actually have a civilised discussion." He kept an eye on the last angel, who had remained quiet, which was slightly unnerving.
Ella smiled coldly and turned to the other angel. "Come walk with me," she told her as she started to walk away.

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Ana had the feeling that it left a slight sting, she didnt care for either side. She would rather side with the humans if she had the right choice. But... humans didnt like her kind very much either. Ana snapped her finger and a flame burst out from underneath her forming a chair. She sat down in it looking slightly bored. Those blue eyes gazed at the two in amusement. She was not the average fallen who could be depressed all the time. She actually managed to smile after her brutal history of being a Archangel and then after trying to protect an innocent human being who turned out to be a demon, got her wings Ripped from her back and was pushed to earth..yes...pushed. So she literally was a 'Fallen' angel. One that took a hard fall and crashed hard into earths core almost breaking every bone. It was almost impressive that she was alive right now.

Invisible Friend

9,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
GothicCookieQueen

Stolas admired the chair Ana created with a sly grin. "A Fallen, eh? Been a while since I've seen your kind. Was it worth it, to be damned and spat on by every sentient creature in this world and the next?", the light tone was gone, his voice was cold and hard as that of stone. He snapped his fingers and a chair of stone pushed up from the ground. He plopped down and began to balance his cane on his finger, while he waited for an answer.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
Icarus flew around the skies when he felt something. It felt like a dark and fearful presence he turned to see Mars yelling at Prometheus. Icarus laughed and the two came up to Icarus. Mara stopped speaking and Prometheus spoke,"How are you friend? Well I assume. I haven't heard from you in awhile.""Nor I you good friend. It has been too long. How are you Mars? You seemed angered again."Icarus spoke delightly too see his friends again. The three flew around the skies. Wings of tan, red, and black. Mars looked at Icarus and frowned,"Prometheus will not stop telling me that I am too hot-headed."Icarus and Prometheus laughed a bit. He was indeed tempered. The three all caught up aw they flew around the fields of clouds. They were over maybe south America.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games