Welcome to Gaia! ::

She gruts and grabs a drop of water and burns it. Knowing it was his head.
silver_phoenix
*walks into the forest*
*I see you walking through the forest and pull out my dagger, putting my back to a tree so you couldn't see me* is he one of the demons after me? should I.... kill him?
gtg to bed i kill you later k lol
((anyone still here?))
Starts walking again torwards a stream avoiding the other people by hiding in the shadows of the trees. People could only see a faint dark figure in the distance.
*I notice the man had vanished, I lok around once more to make sure no demons were about, then start to go back to the stream I saw a while abck, I run, almost a friad to walk now, I reach the stream and bend down, taking some water into my hand and sipping, then I sense another presence close, I stand up and hold my dagger tightly* who's there?
Masomna
Starts walking again torwards a stream avoiding the other people by hiding in the shadows of the trees. People could only see a faint dark figure in the distance.
† Sitting quietly at the stream her fingers dipped into her first knuckle. Her eyes slowly rool up to spot him even if he was hidden beneath the shadows. She shakes her head knowing hiding was worthless. † You shouldn't hide people can still see you at least I can. By the way your cute for a fox demon. ][Grr. If I don't reply I had to go, but I will reply tomorrow when I wake up.][
Rolock
Masomna
† Sitting quietly at the stream her fingers dipped into her first knuckle. Her eyes slowly rool up to spot him even if he was hidden beneath the shadows. She shakes her head knowing hiding was worthless. † You shouldn't hide people can still see you at least I can. By the way your cute for a fox demon.
*I look at her, when she comes to the stream, she was a little down stream* was she the one I felt? no, it was someone else *I look behind me and a white wolf comes out of the forest edge, I smile and it comes over to me, I pet it*
Walks into the light by the stream noticing the girl. Walks next to the stream and bends down to get a drink. Sets his staff down and before he put his hands in the water he says to the girl "I mean you no harm." Puts his hands in the water and drinks the water from his hands. His reflection on the water was that of a black fox.
† She looks up and shrugs her own reflection shifting between black and white fow and black wolf. †
Masomna
Walks into the light by the stream noticing the girl. Walks next to the stream and bends down to get a drink. Sets his staff down and before he put his hands in the water he says to the girl "I mean you no harm." Puts his hands in the water and drinks the water from his hands. His reflection on the water was that of a black fox.
*I look aross the stream at you* I see *then I look at your reflection* a fox demon...
Sits up and puts the diamond on the top of his staff ontop of the water revealing a small circle with a male and female black fox fighting against a rock golem. Looks into the water at the circle and watches the two foxes fight. Sighs and says to himself "It's all I have left of them."
Masomna
Sits up and puts the diamond on the top of his staff ontop of the water revealing a small circle with a male and female black fox fighting against a rock golem. Looks into the water at the circle and watches the two foxes fight. Sighs and says to himself "It's all I have left of them."
† She appears behind him and wraps her arms around his waist resting her hea don his shoulder cuuing softly in his ear. † Things are meant to happen at certain times. It was meant. You have to see that and let it pass or be mourning forever. † She pulled away from him adn started walking away from him letting her hands slip into the pockets of her skirt. †
Rolock
Masomna
† She appears behind him and wraps her arms around his waist resting her hea don his shoulder cuuing softly in his ear. † Things are meant to happen at certain times. It was meant. You have to see that and let it pass or be mourning forever. † She pulled away from him adn started walking away from him letting her hands slip into the pockets of her skirt. †
*I lok to you* she is right....
Rolock
Masomna

Without looking up from the water he says "It wasn't suppossesd to happen like that though. I was searching all my life for them and when I found them they were just killed by that rock golem. It has only been four days since I saw them dead. I will eventually get over it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff