Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masomna
"I have been good. I found my parents but they were killed by a rock golem. And as you can see I have learned to hide my fox like features. What about you?" Holds the top of his staff up to his face and looks into the blue diamond sighing.
"Hmm... I see..." she whispered. "Well, I'm sure they are with you, protecting you 'till this very day." She got up and brushed the dirt off of her pants. "But... I must be on my way... Duty calls..." she said to him as she jumped to the ground. "I hope I get to meet you again...someday." With that, she opened her wings on her head as a white gleam of wind wrapped around her until she disappeared, leaving a small feather on the dirt floor.

((Bleh... I must go now, but I hope to see you guys later! ^^ Bye.))
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
† She jumped from the tree landing on the tip of another one. She grunted softly looking down on the people below and aruond her. †
"will you stop jumping around?" joru asked looking up while fingering the blade on one of his kuni knives
† She cocks one of the black eyebrows on her face. She crouchs down still standing on the tip of the tree. † And why should I stop just for you? Hmmm?
"well act like a weak little fox deamon then," Joru retorted
I'm a wolf demon stupid. † She jumps landing softly in a crouching position in fornt of him. She stands up pushing her skirt down. She clears her throat and whacks him on the head an smiles. "Ayki."
Joru jumps back and pulls out his katanas by reflex, he puts them back into thier sheath "Don't hit me." he said simply
† She snorts and appears behind him. She grabs his neck and kissing it gently placing the warm full upper lip gently on his flesh. † I can touch you other ways the hitting.
her lips meet cold steel, "fool" he said simply
She cocks an eyebrow driving her fangs through the steel and into his flesh. She pulsl away licking her lips. 'Maybe that's who you are."
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
† She jumped from the tree landing on the tip of another one. She grunted softly looking down on the people below and aruond her. †
"will you stop jumping around?" joru asked looking up while fingering the blade on one of his kuni knives
† She cocks one of the black eyebrows on her face. She crouchs down still standing on the tip of the tree. † And why should I stop just for you? Hmmm?
I'm a wolf demon stupid. † She jumps landing softly in a crouching position in fornt of him. She stands up pushing her skirt down. She clears her throat and whacks him on the head an smiles. "Ayki."
Joru jumps back and pulls out his katanas by reflex, he puts them back into thier sheath "Don't hit me." he said simply
† She snorts and appears behind him. She grabs his neck and kissing it gently placing the warm full upper lip gently on his flesh. † I can touch you other ways the hitting.
hhhhhh i told you not to do that *pulls out 2 staves and hitts them both*
Josh_is_Twisted
*sweeping aside his cloak as he pulls out his Wakizashi, he shows off his Katana, and Tanto* Don't Try It Little Man evil My swords thirst for demon blood.
i would fight you but my head still hurts from when you hit me

twisted I could give you a perminant pain killer twisted
Rolock
umok
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
if ether one of you hits each other i kill you both twisted
Try it. † She appears behind him and pokes the back of his head niblbing the nape of his neck. She rests her warm full lips on his neck and sighs on his skin in boreodm. † Why am I so bored?
*pulls out katana and puts it 1 inch away from her head* i could kill you to easy *dissapears*
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
She grunts coiling her lip away from her fangs. She places them gently on the steel and cut through easily into his flesh. She sucks for s second, but pulls aay and turns on her heals to leave.
*walks into the forest*
umok
*sweeping aside his cloak as he pulls out his Wakizashi, he shows off his Katana, and Tanto* Don't Try It Little Man evil My swords thirst for demon blood.
shut up *shoots him again* hhhhhhhh leave me alone or bring it on what ever you perfer.........

meh... time for bed sad *throws a tassled throwing spike, it streaks inches from Omuk'snbeck, and buries into a tree up to the tassle*
razz I could murder you boi!

lol,I'll have to tell your brother you threatened me wink no more using his computer for anime... ne? razz

Ja Ne!
Josh_is_Twisted
i would fight you but my head still hurts from when you hit me

twisted I could give you a perminant pain killer twisted
dont or ill kill you
umok
Rolock
umok
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Try it. † She appears behind him and pokes the back of his head niblbing the nape of his neck. She rests her warm full lips on his neck and sighs on his skin in boreodm. † Why am I so bored?
*pulls out katana and puts it 1 inch away from her head* i could kill you to easy *dissapears*
† She grabs hims neck before he is totally goen. She grabs the blade of his Katana lett her black blood smear over the edge of it. She smirks letting black wings sprout from her back. † Try it.
umok
Rolock
umok
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
† She grabs his neck befor ehe is totally gone. She runs her whole hand over the blade of his Katana. Black blood smearing over it. She smirks and a black bladed katana forms in her hand. She smirks putting it near his chest, but she rams it through her stomache. She pulls it back out and the wound heals instantly. † Then kill me
D.Sacrifice
"Hmm... I see..." she whispered. "Well, I'm sure they are with you, protecting you 'till this very day." She got up and brushed the dirt off of her pants. "But... I must be on my way... Duty calls..." she said to him as she jumped to the ground. "I hope I get to meet you again...someday." With that, she opened her wings on her head as a white gleam of wind wrapped around her until she disappeared, leaving a small feather on the dirt floor.

((Bleh... I must go now, but I hope to see you guys later! ^^ Bye.))

Watches her as she disappeared threw his blue diamond and then looks at the feather on the dirt floor. Jumps down and picks up the feather and looks at it smiling. Puts the feather in his pocket and changes his black trench coat to a black cloak and hides his face.
((bye))
((Name: Sun
Race: Angel/Werewolf
Job: Goddess of Nature
Appearance: User Image Except I have wolf ears, a bushy wolf tail, and instead of a sword like that one, I have a waist band with a stone, polished dagger and a bamboo staff with a stone, polished heading.
History: I was born a werewolf and angel, I lived in the forests and decided to embrance my natural talent, I protect the forests and eventually became the Goddess of Nature
)) *I run through the forest in my human form, running from a group of demons, I look behind my self, seeing no demons, I stop running, and look around carefully*
Rolock
umok
Rolock
umok
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
Kentonis_417
Rolock
† She grabs hims neck before he is totally goen. She grabs the blade of his Katana lett her black blood smear over the edge of it. She smirks letting black wings sprout from her back. † Try it.
*turns into water and slip out of grasp and dives in her* want me to i could from in hear easily hahahahqahahahahahahahah and you cant get me out unless you kill your self then i would leave or if i killed you
((Thread's begining to suck guys...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces