Welcome to Gaia! ::

You see a mysterious underground cave in the edge of the woods and go to investigate it. As you near the cave, a fog seems to cover your surroundings so you only see the cave. Soon you can't see anything at all and all of a sudden, you fall and plop through a door. You look at your surroundings and see a big night-club-like bar. You walk on, and the floor your on seems like a lobby. You look down and see that you are walking on extremely thick glass. Under you, there is a giant dance floor with black light bulbs and streaking laser lights of many colors. Above you, you see a giant bar complete with a soda fountain, liquor center and a small concert hall.

"May I Help you?" A voice calls out and you meet eye-to-eye with a sexy cat demon who is dressed in a blood red waitress outfit.

Welcome to the .: biggrin emon Bar::.

First Floor- It's the lobby, where everyone enters and leaves through. There's a small check-in center where you can post up your profile. The floor is made of 20inch thick clear glass and when you look at the far right corner of the room, you see a giant 10ft by 10ft hole led down by a dark black spiraling staircase. If you look to the farthest left corner of the room, you'll see the same staircase going up to the second floor.

Basement/Dance Floor- This is where everyone dances. Occasional dance competitions will be held here and this floor is also where you can hang out with your fellow demons. The ceiling is decorated with black light bulbs and multi colored laser lights that are flashing around everywhere. If you look up, you can see the feets and under parts of people who are entering. ((Drinks and food are allowed here))

Second Floor- This is where everyone usually hangs out. The bar has every kind of liquor and drinks including, Angel blood wine, Devil blood whiskey, all different flavoured Shirley temples, ect ect plus we have the finest cooks in Gaia. Tables are everywhere and there is a large bathroom for those who get a hangover. If you look under you, you can see the tops of the entering people.

-

((To join please fill out this form))
Name:
Appearance: (Height, physical appearance, how old your character looks like, weight)
Species:
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
First Floor:
Owner and Queen of the Demon Bar- Enycers
Second Owner and King of the Demon Bar-open
Co-Owner of the Demon Bar- open

Second Floor:

Bartenders-
-Gin-Kasai
-open
-open
-open
-open

Waitresses-
-Kawaii-Kitty-Kat-Kitre
-open
-open
-open
-open

Stage Band and Dancers-
-open
-open
-open
-open
-open

Basement/Dance Floor:
DJs-
-open
-open

Janitors-
-open
-open
-open
-open

Enycers
RULES:
1. No god moding
2. No spamming
3. Yes romance but No Cybering...take it to the PMs please
4. Please use lots of detail when you type. "I am a green creature" Does not help us at all on figuring out what you are.
5. No harrassing the First floor status people.
6. No harrassing anyone in that matter, or take it outside the bar.
7. Please do not attack a fellow demon. Kill the humans instead, they're funner to watch.
She looks around as she enters. "Hello.", she replied.
Can I be the 2nd owner?
*looks around*
agh sorry hold on while i fix stuffs crying ;; "Welcome everyone! Demons only! Humans will be killed! Please post up your profiles!"
I'd like to voulnteer to be a bartender. (free drinks)

Gin entered the cave and looked around. He was wearing a long-sleeve white shirt with some military insignias on it. (He had used it to escape a military lab.) He was also wearing a pair of faded blue jeans. He looked like a human in every way. The only thing that tipped him off as a fire demon was his pointy ears. He stopped, conjured a small, silver fireball in the palm of his hand, then closed his fingers, putting it out and walking on.
Gin-Kasai
I'd like to voulnteer to be a bartender. (free drinks)

Ok
*walks up to te 3rd floor and sit down at a table*
((Gin-Kasai youre the new bartender)) People please post up your profiles if you wish to join.
((Whadda mean post profiles? I wanna be a waitress! Can I!?))
Kawaii-Kitty-Kat-Kitre
((Whadda mean post profiles? I wanna be a waitress! Can I!?))

((Read the last couple of lines on the first post. Sure you can be a waitress))
((na....im not rally good at jobs... sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff