Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yousef
fishycakey
Yousef
finnaly he was getting mad with their fighting "CUT IT OUT!" he yelled at them

Alex and laura stoped and stared at him in shock."Hey wait a minute im older than both of you and you cant tell me what to do!" laura said looking at jakal as she froze alex's hand."And you should be listening to me!" laura yelled at alex."Hey! i dont care if your older than...the oldest demon in the world you cant tell me what to do!" alex tackled laura to the ground.

he looked at the two "part of me knows i should stop this the other part wants them to be in bikinis fighting in mud" he looked at the two "please stop"

They looked at jakal and stoped."Okie!" alex said getting off laura and rubbing her hands together trying to melt her hand. laura went to jakal and clasped her arm with his."Sorry we fight all the time."
*keeps punching the bag*
Iris skipped lightly through the streets and through the park She smiled at everyone. Pandora was panting as she ran after heer why did she have to be so fast?Iris slowed and stopped as she heard Alex, Laura, and Jakal's voices. "oh no" pandora said sarcasticly, wtching the fight
fishycakey
Yousef
fishycakey
Yousef
finnaly he was getting mad with their fighting "CUT IT OUT!" he yelled at them

Alex and laura stoped and stared at him in shock."Hey wait a minute im older than both of you and you cant tell me what to do!" laura said looking at jakal as she froze alex's hand."And you should be listening to me!" laura yelled at alex."Hey! i dont care if your older than...the oldest demon in the world you cant tell me what to do!" alex tackled laura to the ground.

he looked at the two "part of me knows i should stop this the other part wants them to be in bikinis fighting in mud" he looked at the two "please stop"

They looked at jakal and stoped."Okie!" alex said getting off laura and rubbing her hands together trying to melt her hand. laura went to jakal and clasped her arm with his."Sorry we fight all the time."
"its ok" he said looking at laura and began walking grabbing alex's hand
Mynx looked around. Most of them were demons. What she really needed was someone to talk to... it didn't seem that she'd be getting what she wanted by staying here. She decided to wait a moment or two. Besides, it was night. She was feeling hunger aproaching her.
Whispgirl7
Iris skipped lightly through the streets and through the park She smiled at everyone. Pandora was panting as she ran after heer why did she have to be so fast?Iris slowed and stopped as she heard Alex, Laura, and Jakal's voices. "oh no" pandora said sarcasticly, wtching the fight

Alex saw them and ran to them."Hiya!" she smiled friendly. laura walked up to them and smiled too."hello what have you two been up to?" Alex and laura senced mynx and laura started to look around.
fishycakey
Whispgirl7

Alex saw them and ran to them."Hiya!" she smiled friendly. laura walked up to them and smiled too."hello what have you two been up to?" Alex and laura senced mynx and laura started to look around.
Jakal looked at iris and pandora "hi!"
*takes off one boxing glove knuckles are bleeding*
"Killing evil demon and trying to get our lives back" Pandora said, she didn't smile. Iris laughed, "She's just mad tht she almost got killed in our last fight."
Mynx saw Alex and Laura, and realized that they were slayers. "Aw, dang it." She said, and she sprang up from her spot and flew away, into the sky.

Tears trickling down her face, she knew now it was going to be harder than ever to find someone to talk to around here...

((ooc: well, I'm gone. Can't have slayers around.. I mean I don't want my character to die. I rather like her razz ))
Whispgirl7
"Killing evil demon and trying to get our lives back" Pandora said, she didn't smile. Iris laughed, "She's just mad tht she almost got killed in our last fight."

"no way..not pandora!" alex said sarcasticly and started laughing."Who were you fighting?" laura asked.
Mynxkat
Mynx saw Alex and Laura, and realized that they were slayers. "Aw, dang it." She said, and she sprang up from her spot and flew away, into the sky.

Tears trickling down her face, she knew now it was going to be harder than ever to find someone to talk to around here...

((ooc: well, I'm gone. Can't have slayers around.. I mean I don't want my character to die. I rather like her razz ))

ooc: alex doesnt kill and laura only kills if you attack her ^_^
demons* Pandora frowned adn sighed she mocked avoice, that sounded like Iris's "It hurt my pride awefully" Iris frowned at her and sneered
Whispgirl7
demons* Pandora frowned adn sighed she mocked avoice, that sounded like Iris's "It hurt my pride awefully" Iris frowned at her and sneered
"you two deserve each other" he said walking off
*looks around* anyone know where some ice is?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff