Welcome to Gaia! ::

Setting razz ark/night
Rule: No Godmodding.
Desc:
Alex age:17{looks:Her brown hair is in a pony tail and her eyes are grey.She has A white tank top with black baggy pants and black sneakers on.She has black fingerless gloves.she carries 2 daggers.half slayer half electric demon.}
Laura age:19{looks:Straight, long black hair.Crystal blue eyes. Blue halter top and black tight pants.Carries no weapons. she is an ice demon.}
Alex sat in a tree kicking her legs as they dangled. She looked at her sister, Laura, who was sitting on a bench freezing random objects.
fishycakey
Setting razz ark/night
Desc:
Alex age:17{looks:Her brown hair is in a pony tail and her eyes are grey.She has A white tank top with black baggy pants and black sneakers on.She has black fingerless gloves.she carries 2 daggers.half slayer half electric demon.}
Laura age:19{looks:Straight, long black hair.Crystal blue eyes. Blue halter top and black tight pants.Carries no weapons. she is an ice demon.}

Jakal age confused ??(looks 18 1/2 wolf demon blue torn jeans, tattered red vest, black fingerless gloves long black hair gray eyes pointy ears 5ft 6inch fluffy silver tail black tipped tail sword: wolf blazer, claws, transforms in2 a wolf w/ silver fur and black tipped tail and ears act like there is no problem and always good natured, but serious in battle

Jakal walked holding alex and laura close, they were just at the bar and had to much to drink
Yousef
fishycakey
Setting razz ark/night
Desc:

Jakal age confused ??(looks 1 cool 1/2 wolf demon blue torn jeans, tattered red vest, black fingerless gloves long black hair gray eyes pointy ears 5ft 6inch fluffy silver tail black tipped tail sword: wolf blazer, claws, transforms in2 a wolf w/ silver fur and black tipped tail and ears act like there is no problem and always good natured, but serious in battle

Jakal walked holding alex and laura close, they were just at the bar and had to much to drink

okey then X-last post.
fishycakey
Yousef
fishycakey
Setting razz ark/night
Desc:

Jakal age confused ??(looks 1 cool 1/2 wolf demon blue torn jeans, tattered red vest, black fingerless gloves long black hair gray eyes pointy ears 5ft 6inch fluffy silver tail black tipped tail sword: wolf blazer, claws, transforms in2 a wolf w/ silver fur and black tipped tail and ears act like there is no problem and always good natured, but serious in battle

okey then X-last post.

"you shouldn't drink so much you know"
Name:Britannica
Race: Angel/Valkarie
looks:Like person in Siggy

-she floats along the park path looking for anything that might be threatening to her. She had one hand on her Sword hand and the other on her staff. She had an emotionless face but it was a lysterious look that came out of her eyes.-
"Oh come on..don't be such a party pooper!" laura said.
"Heh, you're a big poopy head!!" alex said stumbling a bit.
Creeeeeeepy! May I join, or are you sick of me now? xd . And if I can join. want me to invite someone?
fishycakey

he placed his hand on their butts grasping them smiling
Whispgirl7
Creeeeeeepy! May I join, or are you sick of me now? xd . And if I can join. want me to invite someone?

Um..yes to all except the sick of you part.
Whispgirl7

you can join no need to ask
LOL glad to hear someone isn't but when you guys want me to leave be honest about it k? not that you aren't right now xd okay, hmmmmm who should I be? Iris. Pandora. Or both?
Yousef
fishycakey

he placed his hand on their butts grasping them smiling

Laura smiled and held him tighter. Alex just smiled until she tripped.
"Owie..." she said acting like a baby she started to cry.(( LOL xd ))
Whispgirl7
LOL glad to hear someone isn't but when you guys want me to leave be honest about it k? not that you aren't right now xd okay, hmmmmm who should I be? Iris. Pandora. Or both?

play both)
-she floated into a nearby bar and landed on her feet and walked to the counter where she ordered a bottle of blackberry wine and a cup. She took it over to an empty table and sat down where she poured small amounts into the cup at a time and drunk it until half the bottle was gone.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff