Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carmelle
I'm a catwoman i just doing it for the money... *she grins* well are you coming our do i have to go and track him down. *she turns her back and inhales the air* got'em...well, i know where he is do you what to work out a deal? yes or no?

Let's make a deal...*she holds out her hands, when Carmelle comes to get her, Hao stabs her in the stomach*
HaoNalle3
Carmelle
I'm a catwoman i just doing it for the money... *she grins* well are you coming our do i have to go and track him down. *she turns her back and inhales the air* got'em...well, i know where he is do you what to work out a deal? yes or no?

Let's make a deal...*she holds out her hands, when Carmelle comes to get her, Hao stabs her in the stomach*
*she turns facing her still holding the scent of her friend in mind* you come with me i get money i break you out...simple. deal? *she quickly draws her dagger and throws it to Hao cutting her face and embedding itself in a tree behind her, Carmelle laughs* Oh my, that was close. hehehe...
*appears saddened* you...monster....I will kill you....even if I die, my mages will revive me, just like last time. *stabs her thousands of times in the heart and rams her into the grund then throws her into a tree*
Carmelle
*she turns facing her still holding the scent of her friend in mind* you come with me i get money i break you out...simple. deal? *she quickly draws her dagger and throws it to Hao cutting her face and embedding itself in a tree behind her, Carmelle laughs* Oh my, that was close. hehehe...

*Her skin turned a vibrent red with black stripes, her eyes now black as night, her face wound healed itself* I know you won't break me out...you wouldn't risk it. *she withdrew her hands*
(((dude...ok stare i'm out)))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces