Looks:
Race/Species:

here's mine-
Name: Ellinore
Weapon: tanto, nails, teath, fists
Power: ????
Looks: Avitar, Black leapord ears and tail
Race/ Species: deamon mix

(Walks threw the forest silently in the night. She sences the presence of other beings, but decides to ignore it as she leaps up into a tree.)

Devoted Shopper

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Name: Freya
Weapon: Lancet (long spear)
Power: excellent spearthrowing and jumping/
Looks: avatar
Race/Species:Human
Name: Khizzik Blueheart
Weapon: Arm blades
Power: shield of faith, illusions magicks
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Race/Species: Aasimar
(watches beings go by, sencing no threat)
Name: Victoria Terrance
Weapon: Bow and arrow, + claws
Power: to transform into a big black dog, (only when possesed by her concious)
Looks: like picture in siggy
Race/Species: Vampire (Dracula's clan)
(hello there)
Name: Leo Lionheart
Weapon: Two handguns, Spirit Sword
Power: Lightning/Fire
Looks: avatar
Race/Species: Human/?
Victoria lept into a tree her long blonde hair flowing behind her. Her red eyes gleamed as she bared her fangs staring down at the ground. "Damn slayers... always attacking me..." Victoria pulled out a long silver tipped arrow out of her ribs and threw it down. Her blood trickling down her blistered, from the silver, skin. "This will take a bit to heal.." She gently laughed and sat on the branch.
( ok people where does this rp start???)
Name: Shina
Weapons: bow&arrow
Powers: none
Looks: avi
Race: half demon
(The sencitivity in her forced her from her place in the tree. The insencitive side of her sighed and rolled her eyes. She moved over to the girl who sat crying. She placed an arm over the girls shoulder, her tail rested at her side. Her ears lay flat in a sensitive manner as she gazed at the girls tear stained face.) Awwwww, don't cry...what happened? Are you ok?
(x last poet) Fernis slowly walked trough the forest. she liked it here, it was a place full of werewolves and other demons. the brancked crackled but still made her way trough. she had Macy on her side right? well.. she was the one who controlled it.
(stood up) eh....or not...
Vint
(The sencitivity in her forced her from her place in the tree. The insencitive side of her sighed and rolled her eyes. She moved over to the girl who sat crying. She placed an arm over the girls shoulder, her tail rested at her side. Her ears lay flat in a sensitive manner as she gazed at the girls tear stained face.) Awwwww, don't cry...what happened? Are you ok?
"Nothing... umm.. may i ask whom you are. I'm Fernis.. i just had a little something like a flash back." she said.
(looks to see a few people in the forest. With a smile on her face, she raises a hand and waves) Hey everyone!! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff