• Befriended 100

Found the ooc, yes!

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Lol Sorry I forgot to put it up on the main page.

Captain Toothbrush

No biggy. Wasn't too hard to find, I just finally got around to looking xD

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

hey guys im monkey i'll be playing Thum'lor the mercenary leader

falconcrest1206's Husband

Generous Gawker

10,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Hi Monkey ^.^

Devoted Lover

Salutations, I shall be playing Adviser to the Glorious Demon King. My love shall be joining us as the Personal Guard to the Sweet Prince.

We look forward to role playing with you all.

bi0hazard_bunny

HalIucination's Husband

Wheezing Trader

Captain Toothbrush
Hi Monkey ^.^
holla holla ima holla at ya lol

Hi, guys smile I'm playing Nova, the Demon King's prisoner. Let's plot! smile

Dangerous Bunny

yo biggrin

infinititties
Hello hello! We should chat biggrin

Devoted Lover

devilebaby19
I think we should plot... since I will be playing the Adviser to your Royal Darkness.

cherry crayola xx
Also I am open to plots with you since I will be working closely with you and the King.

o_0-fr3y4-0_o

Absolutely <3 do you have any ideas for them? Gonna go read your characters profile here in just a moment.

Devoted Lover

cherry crayola xx
o_0-fr3y4-0_o

Absolutely <3 do you have any ideas for them? Gonna go read your characters profile here in just a moment.

My profile is waiting to be approved but I can give you the link or you can stalk my post to my test thread.

o_0-fr3y4-0_o

Did a little stalking. I'm interested to see the twins interact together once they cross paths! Now, as for your adviser, I can see her and Nova not getting along in the slightest. They're similar in their fiery nature, but Nova won't be her biggest fan, simply because of the position that she's in.

Devoted Lover

cherry crayola xx
o_0-fr3y4-0_o

Did a little stalking. I'm interested to see the twins interact together once they cross paths! Now, as for your adviser, I can see her and Nova not getting along in the slightest. They're similar in their fiery nature, but Nova won't be her biggest fan, simply because of the position that she's in.

That is what I was thinking too. I figure Lily is going to be very suspicious of your girl, possibly even questioning your talents. She has worked hard to get where she is is, has great plans and doesn't want some child messing them up. Also I am sure Nova does not like the fact that my girl is a " demon"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff