Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jenna Monroe

Jenna stood leaning against the wall, watching them all for a few moments. When Catherine has exited the downstairs bathroom, she went in herself, using the water from the sink to wash her face, hands, and arms off a bit for now, then went back to the group , getting there as Hank said the food was done. She went into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and fork, and tasted it. The food was good, she had to give the man credit for that. She started back towards the room where the others were, hearing the spat between Hank, Major, and Dallas. She sighed; this really wasn't the time for arguing. But, she kept silent, choosing not to get into it herself and keep it going.

Jenna sat down in the nearest place she could get to, and continued eating. She heard the conversation between Hank and Catherine, and finally chimed in. "Food's great, Hank. Also, I wouldn't mind helping out getting the supplies." she said. She heard them talking about shooting. Well, seemed she wasn't the only one who couldn't shoot. She was actually eager to learn, even though it hadn't been a concern of hers at all in the past. But with the way the world had changed, she needed to.

Distinct Consumer

4,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
••••Valentina Riggs••••
User Image

L O C A T I O N: Sugar Mountain
M O O D: Relieved
W E A P O N S : A Hand Gun

Valentina sighs in frustration and massages her left knee hoping the pain would ease a bit, but she only manages to make it throb. Her arms and hands have cuts all over them, her face was bleeding from a cut she had at the side of her cheek, and thangully those didn't come from the walkers' hands. She stumbles a bit ad if she was drunk when she walks in circles onto the roof, thinking for a solution to get out of there and make it out alive, even thought she may die of starvation before a zombie could eat her. Valentina feels how her legs shake with tiredness and her hands tremble slightly, she's getting cold, and the rain over her was making it worse while her long black hair was sticking to her body, which made her feel more disgusting for some reason.

Valentina turns around glaring through the raindrops, staring quite lamely through it, and her eyes widen when she sees a house with fire onto the porch. She blinks, her sight is so blury from the rain that she thinks is part of her imagination and she can only see bright blurs at the other side, but she manages to see that at the window of the house there are some candles lit up, and she grins to herself. That was a good sign, at least she hoped. No walker was going to make something so astute and the only thing that could had done that would had been a survivor. Other than she tries to hide the obvious happiness stroking her like a lighting, she thinks of a way to get there and makes it to the side of the roof, looking down to see if there was some annoying walker waiting for her, but he sees nothing. Valentina climbs down in the process, looking around to see no walkers on the street she was in, and runs for it to the other side holding the need to fidget with nervousness and pain. She looks behind her and for bad luck, there is just one walker following her attracting attention, and she panics and runs faster.

Sucessfully she mades it to the other to that other house, which is slightly clean and nice, she has to run a bit to get there but the walker is following as he groans and runs faster than she did, making Valentina sob dryly and start lumping as fast as she could to where the house with the fire was. She sees, there, a black man standing there and she wonders if he's waiting for her or something, and if he was she just hopes he does something fast because she surely can't do a thig about the walker on her now. 

••••••••

Only Shades of Gray
{OoC: @Miyumin: Maybe you could find the house where the black dude crashed?
Andrew C Price
[[OOC: That hurts ma feelin's mane. Why you gotta do me like dis? XD ]]

[OOC: Ahahahaha thanks! I'll do just fine now]

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley

User Image

Hank smiled at Cathrine and Jenna. "I appreciate that you guys are so goal focused. I'm sure you've noticed that I've been stressed out lately. We'll make a team sweep of the grocery store. I bet we can get food for weeks. Then we'll go find that farm. It'll be a big day tomorrow." He was pleased that people seemed to be easing up. They would all be together for a long time from the look of things, it would be nice if they all liked each other. Tomorrow would be hard. If nothing else because the group was going into a dangerous situation with two people who'd never fired a gun. It would be good though, the more experience everyone got the better they could handle themselves under pressure. He'd try to bring Maya too, get her some exposure. Taking another stale cookie he held the box out to Jenna. "We need to see if we can get some more of these, maybe some that aren't stale. I missed sugar." He tried to put the situation outside out of his mind. There would be dozens of zombies between them and the vehicles, some might dissipate away by the time the sun came up, but it would still be very dangerous. Probably worth it though. They all needed this break.

7,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Alice
"I want them to stop screaming ...

Alice didn't reply to the woman that approached her. Instead, she frowned and pouted, glaring at the woman with whatever was left of her energy. The stomach was still aching, but she would endure it just to oppose the 'intruder'. It was nothing personal. It's just that Alice was only relaxed around Jack ... or the Jacks of her life ...

... Mom, Dad, are you ever coming back again?"

I Am zombie_slayer
(...) Once back in the living room she took the bowl to the little girl. "Here eat this, it's pretty good and you have got to be hungry, I certainly was. I was ready to eat this house personally." She gave her a smile and winked a little. She was amazed that a child had made it this long. (...)

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

Supplies: Her van, a good amount of food and water, hygiene, two first aid kits, pain killers, kitchen knives, her clothes, a pistol, her pocket book and a phone.
Company: The group
Mood: Scared.

Catherine smiled at Jenna as she came into the kitchen. She'd seen the girl for a little bit and was barely introduced to her while they all had to retreat to the house after the Major had shot because the new guy attracted walkers. It made Catherine even happier hearing someone else wanted to help out on her plan. That meant maybe she did bring a little something to the group. "Well for one, I don't think we should use any guns in town to be honest, we don't know if there will be walkers there. I got a bunch of big kitchen knives in my van as well that I can give to a few people who need a smaller weapon to carry." Catherine said. "Anything I got now is also everyone else's." she told the two.

"Like I got more clothes in the back seat of my van, that I can split up among the girls, I don't need all of them I just need a few things that way we don't have to wear the same old smelly clothes everyday." she said more to Jenna then to Hank. "But you can tell your sister that to I'm not sure how well my clothes would fit her though." Catherine said with a small shrug.

When Hank had said something about wanting more cookies she let out a small laugh. "To be honest I think we should stay here as long as we can before we go moving out, it's secure for the time being and if the zombies keep moving this may just as well be even more safe later, though water would become a problem but there are tons of houses around here that must have their own tanks of water to, right?" she asked not really one hundred percent sure on the water part. The farm was a good idea to but she thought maybe they should wait a bit though she wasn't going to complain if they didn't. As long as she was with people she saw no reason to care where she was she just didn't want to be alone again in all this.

They told us not to fight, but well fight until we die because we are not frightened anymore, we stood up.
So they sunk, every ship we sailed and they fought hard,but somewhere fighting failed they're all shook up.
When steel and concrete break beneath the steadly waves of fearless, hope and grace in kindness, there is strength.
And there are two of us there will be many more, they'll show up, yeah they'll show up. We are not frightened anymore.

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jenna Monroe

Jenna nodded silently to Hank. This place was secure, but it was only a matter of time before they would have to move. She took a cookie as he offered her one. "Yeah, hopefully there's more." she said, then turned her attention to Catherine. "Sounds good. Only thing I found today was a garden fork. Effective, but not as easy to carry around. Other than that I have a nightstick and my brother's wooden sword..though I don't use it as much anymore.." Jenna heard what she said about staying there as long as possible. "If we did that, we'd have to keep a real close watch with so many popping up now."

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~ Kyle Jackman ~~
[:]Kyle looked down at the woman that had approached him. He had been watching her since she got off the rooftop, and was ready for the walker he watched follow her. He pulled out a double-sided folding knife, flipped it open, and threw it. No matter which end landed, the walker was completely boned. It stuck into the walker's head, just far enough to kill it. He stopped her from coming closer by holding a hand up, and putting the other hand on his pistol. He checked her quickly for blood, but didn't see any signs of bites. But he had to ask anyways. You been bit, girl? He asked. Trying not to sound too threatening, so as to not make her think that he was going to kill her anyways[:]

Distinct Consumer

4,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
••••Valentina Riggs••••
User Image

M O O D: Tired

Valentina stops her tracks after the walker is down and she is standing just in front of the man, who is taller than her and a lot stronger. She frowns sightly at his direction, her body is still shaking and cold, while everything hurts and her breathing remains heavy. He asks if she had been bitten, making her scowl and glare at him just the slightest, "No, I'm not infected." she says in her hoarse voice. But some of her English accent comes out thick and Valentina hates it, she thinks it makes her sound too polite and that was not quite the first impression she wanted to give to anyone. Valentina was not the nicest person in the world, nor she was the strongest, but making people think she was a friendly English woman who liked to drink tea was not it. "Can I go inside?" she asks desperately. Being outside still was sort of freaking her out, and the cold rain was annoying her skin as her hair becomes thick and damp falling over her face just as annoying.

••••••••

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Major J. Peters, USAF

The Major listened to Hanks rant, he was about to retaliate when Hank got up and put his fist through the wall. He hadnt heard Dallas complaint over the sound of the drywall being thudded and so missed the hot headed younger mans challenge to a fight. He heard the two men storm down the steps and glanced over to Alice and scotch... even the dog was glaring at him! He might have been able to initially ignore Dallas but now the two men were standing there he could hardly ignore the expression of the hot headed one.

James stood up, he reached down to his belt as he listened to Paulo's little peice, should he put a sign up? Take a number to rant at the Major? as he listened he undid the snap button that held his pistol and its new holster onto his belt and then did the Same on the KA-BAR and ammo pouch sticking them down on the coffee table to give sign he was unarmed. " You know kid... You can call me many things but I am not a Bigot... I don't give two ******** what you do or who you are....I was quite a keen supporter of Obama's policy to remove don't ask don't tell... " He said addressing both mens assumption that he was pissed off at what had possibly happened, he wasn't he really couldn't care there were bigger things in life to worry about! He returned the Glaring expression

"If I hadn't stopped eating when I did none of this group, not me not Hank not the girl none of us would have been here cause we would have starved a good week ago.... by cutting my intake I gave them another week... It was necessity over choice, I don't know if you have ever gone 2 weeks without eating but I can tell you after the first week the initial pain stops and your craving for food dies, so does your appetite, this whole forcing portions of food into my hands is the wrong way to handle the situation.... I know Ive delt with people who have stopped eating before! I'll bring myself back into eating slowly, one small spoonful at a time!"
He answered quite forcefully he was getting quite pissed off that this was still being brought up... he would have loved to spend every night of the last two weeks in McDonald's but it wasn't going to happen then and it still wasn't now. He did what he did for the group.

"I couldn't care if you look up to me or not, I honestly dont ... Unlike Hank I dont need the ego trip! You see this surviving milarkie is a farse were postponing the inevitable... you see were already doomed, In the last 3 weeks the 5 people we have met is the most we have met... The rest of the world is likely gone... Thats 7 Billion People out to kill us.... I dont like them odds! You know late at night when the rest all sleep I tune into the radio and I listen to silence, even the emergency broadcasts are shutting down... we encountered a helicopter as we crossed the borders I thought we were safe, no the helicopter was crashing, it was a medical evacuation chopped rescuing an infected General... I had to listen to those men scream and beg for help... The worst of it is none of them should have died in this way, everyman who signed his life to serve his country should die with dignity in the line of duty for his country... not returned in some demonic form! I should have died with them... I should have died on the airfield at Andrews." He spoke quite strongly before petering off as he broke his stare and looked down as guilt flushed him again, every time he shut his eyes he thought of someone else who was likely dead, and then thought about them not resting peacefully but up wandering this earth till their bodies decomposed to nothing.

He looked up again at Dallas and then to Paulo "You can release him! Kid you get one free swing after that I aint holding back, so do your worst!" He said looking sternly at the two boys, they had hardly been on the earth 5 minutes.

Fuzzy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Dallas Lee Tucker

Don't Ask, Don't Tell? What the hell man? Dallas had said nothing, not even hinted at anything close to that. His beef was being glared at for no good goddamn reason, and then lectured for using the shower like everyone else. "I don't give two ********, y'hear me, old man? I don't care if y'starve t'death. Y'ain't my friend, and there ain't no love lost 'tween us. But you start glarin' at me, and talkin' down t'me like I'm some idiot boy, then we got problems."

Even as Paulo put his hands up to his shoulders to stop him from getting closer to that pain in the a** old man who was playing 'holier than thou' over everyone. He didn't admire nor look up to any of them. Kiss his a** for all he cared. What did surprise him, however, was Paulo's force and tone. That was certainly a side of him he hadn't seen before. Huh, so he did have some bark in him after all. That was good to know, should things here not work out.

And then he was on his pedestal again, lecturing. "Y'wanna die, go do it and stop pansy assin' around!" At this point if Paulo did let him go he would take that swing at James, he wasn't afraid. He had fought tougher bigger men in his life, and beaten the ever living crap out of them. He had never been popular, never been into sports. But he had worked hard all his life, keeping the farm up and going took a lot of effort.

"I ain't got a beef with ya about whatever it is your doing, 'cause I don't give a ******** about you. But you start glarin' at me an' Paulo and gettin' on your high horse, that's gonna put you an' me at odds. Y'wanna be a jackass, do it t'someone who can't beat your a** here t'Sunday." This was probably the most he'd said to any one person the entire time they'd been together as a group. And he was tired as hell of having to defend himself. Yes, he could be a bit of a hot-headed jerk. But he didn't have any reason not to be. Not with the way the world worked now.

"Y'wanna give up on survivin', give up on the world, go ahead. But keep me'n Paulo out of it, we ain't done nothin' to you t'earn no glarin' or lecturin'." His urge to haul off and punch him had not quite yet been quenched, but Paulo was right. Hitting the old man wouldn't do him any good, and he certainly didn't want to find better lodgings tonight. This only fueled his wanting to break away from them.

Maybe once they were safely to the farm he would simply stay there. Let them go off wherever they were going. Right now he was done with it. "C'mon, Paulo...I ain't stayin' down here." Gently he pulled the man off his shoulders, and tugged at him. His temper was yanked back to a heel position, and if he didn't go, now, then there would be a fight.

Supplies: Duffel bag with: one change of clothes, warm jacket, cigarettes, jerky, duct tape, a first aid kit, and a multi-tool. Borrowed duffel with: Three soup cans, flashlight, batteries, cast iron fry pan and pot, large bag of rice.
Weapons: One short-handled shovel, a .45 pistol with half a clip, and a bolt-action rifle with rounds.

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

x
x

User Image

User Image

WARDROBE: [ x ]
                          INVENTORY: Half-used first-aid kit, Smith & Wesson M&P9L, Machete, Benelli M2 Tactical shotgun

VITALS: Hungry

User Image

Paulo listened irritably as the Major went on and on about how he was suppose to stop eating to save everyone, how he was apparently some sort of fallen saint for doing what he was doing. That turning into a big child was somehow keeping everyone alive. He just went on, and on, and on, and on. Paulo just rolled his eyes as he went on. And mentioning something about Don't Ask, Don't Tell? The man was assuming Paulo was talking about them being gay. Did he really give two shits what the Major thought of their relationship? No, he didn't. And he didn't know why the Major even bothered bringing it up.

Of course Dallas jumped into retaliating before Paulo could even open his mouth. Paulo just stood against Dallas, keeping him held back from getting any closer to the Major, listening to everything he was saying. His face showed that he was angry, but inside he was cheering for Dallas. The man was hot-headed, everyone knew, but Paulo knew he was just standing up for himself, and even standing up for Paulo. And he couldn't fault him for that, not when he was doing something Paulo only wished he could do. But then it started getting hot again, and Paulo knew he had to step in.

Paulo felt Dallas tug himself free and then start pulling at him, saying they needed to go. Paulo nodded to the man and grabbed his hand, turning back to glare one last time at the Major.

"I know you're a good guy at heart, but you need to get off your high horse before you start turning the wrong people against you."

And with that Paulo started walking off upstairs with a stomp, pulling Dallas along with him. The man was tense and beyond angry, he knew that, and hell even Paulo himself was angry. But things were just heated, and getting more and more heated the longer the two men stayed downstairs. So for now they'd go upstairs, lock themselves in a room, and just calm down. It was the best they could do for now.

As they made their way upstairs, Paulo felt his anger subside to sadness. He began to shake lightly as he walked down the hall to one of the rooms, going inside and letting go of Dallas' hand. For a moment he just stood there, before he brought a hand up to cover his mouth, feeling his face contort into an awful frown as he tried to hold back tears. The man was never get at confrontation; in fact, any of it made him absolutely sick to his stomach. And he had just gotten between two grown men fighting, and went off on someone he barely even knew. He felt weak, he felt sick. And mostly he just felt like a fool.

x

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
~~ Kyle Jackman ~~
[:] Kyle looked the girl up and down while she replied. She had an English accent, he wasn't surprised. She had an English look to her.Well if you aint bit, then get the hell inside before you are! he barked, and stood out of her way. He pointed her to the open window, indicating it was the only way inside. He lead her to the kitchen inside the house, figuring she would be hungry. You got a name, or am I just callin' you girl for a while? he asked, then added My name's Kyle. Kyle Jackman. he said. Trying to be a bit friendly.[:]

Distinct Consumer

4,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
••••Valentina Riggs••••
User Image

C O M P A N Y: Kyle
M O O D: Tired

Valentina was led through the window towards the kitchen of the house. The insides are pretty neat and comfortable, but there was still a smell of rotting corpses and she wrinkles her nose instantly. There is food, there's cans and even cereal on the table near and she almost looses her humanism and becomes something close to an animal when she immediately reaches for the tuna can and manages to rip it open desperately. Valentina stops embarrassed, eyeing the man who just asked her name and was named Kyle, and gives him a somewhat cold smile that later is washed away with another of her frowns. "Valentina Riggs.." she responds in a murmur that seems to be very much to herself, and shrugs and she starts to pick at the tuna with her dirty shaky hands. "But don't call me like that.. It's better Vale or.. Rig, I don't care. Just not my name." she says sounding horribly stubbornly even though those were not her intentions.

The can in her hands falls to the sink now empty, her hands were unable to hold it any tighter with he horrible trembling and the pain at her knees starts to kick in, making her groan. Valentina's skin starts to get itchy by the dirty and blood smeared over them, and wanting to avoid getting her cuts infected, she asks, "Is there water in the bathroom?"

••••••••

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
~~ Kyle Jackman ~~
[:] Kyle watched her eat hungrily. She must have not eaten all day, or longer. He watched her as she dropped the can, suddenly looking very weak. When she asked if there was water in the bathroom, he paused for a second, cocked his head sideways and looked up, then looked back at her I really got no idea, Vale he said go on and check, though. I'll be down here havin' a beer he said as he opened the fridge, revealing a six-pack of beers, with three left. He pulled one out, let out a sigh of relief, and walked to the couch. Today had been rather successful, he dodged death again, got some sleep, ate something, found a survivor, and best of all, he had a beer. He sat down on the couch, cracked open the beer, grabbed another interesting looking book off the bookshelf next to the couch, and started reading and sipping the beer. It was warm, and a bit flat. But it was still good.[:]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff