Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageUser Image
Shannon was huddled under her blanket, she pulled out her only bottle of water. Taking one quick drink she put it back in her bag. The sky was getting darker, so far the zombies were still occupied with the house. "This was friggin stupid, like they won't find me here." she cussed herself out. She knew they would eventually pick up her scent, and they would be all over the car. The doors were locked, but these things would bust through the glass to get to her. "A car Shannon, really?" more self scolding whispered from her lips.

Ten minutes had passed, she slowly sat up scanning the area's zombies. None were facing in her direction yet, so she pulled the flash light out. Aiming it at the top floor of the house, she began clicking it on and off. The walkers were beginning to loose interest in the house, wandering off in other directions. She hoped the people would see the flash light, soon she wouldn't be able to do it anymore. Just as she was about to give up, she saw one of the men in the upstairs window waving. She waved back at him, then threw the flash light on the seat. They know she is here, that was a huge relief. Now she just had to wait these things out, and hope they didn't smell her.

Her thoughts were cut short as she caught sight of one of the undead shuffling towards the car. Lowering herself onto the floor she pulled the blanket over her. The thick doors might cover her smell or a little while, but it wouldn't be long now. She was going to die in this car, and it was from her own stupidity. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the crow bar, her only weapon. She wouldn't go down easy that was for sure.
User Image

Canny Trickster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcus 'Zeke' Kinkade

Zeke sighed heavily. Everyone was safe for the moment, inside the hpouse, and with a full meal of food for everyone. This was good, but zeke, as productive as he had wanted to immediately be, needed to catch his breath. he was slumped down against the wall panting and sweating,t eh bad part of putting out serious speed on minimal energy in his system, was maximum reperccusions to his stamina, especially doing all that while encumberred by the major's weight, light or not. But, he was quick to recover his stamina, at least enough to work off of. Getting off, he grabbed a dusty cloth, snapped the dust off with a flick before wiping the sweat off his face. Throwing the cloth aside, he went and grabbed his bow and arrows, and his messenger bag, going to the table with the others, he puleld the rabbit out with the snapped neck, sitting it down on the table. It was out of the girl's reach, so it wasn't a problem, nor could she see it. "And one rabbit. Not much meat, but enough." He stated.

When hank mentioned going to rescue the girl, and then using the walker's bodies to disguise their scent, he got an idea himself. "hank, I'm not gonna giv you a choice in the matter. But a disguise works best when the ones your trying to decieve are distracted to something else...say a loud moving target. I'll be the distraction, I know I can't draw all fo them, that'd be too lucky, and even luckier if I could find a cliff near here conviently to lead them off of. But luck aside, if I'm a live bait to distract them it'll be easier to go get the girl and the rest of the supplies. So despite how many i attract, there will still be some. and before you object, you know i'm the one with the best shot at this."

Company: Maya, Hank, Jenna, James, Alice, Jack, Dallas, Paulo, Catherine, Miles, Shannon.
Song: Dragonforce - Soldiers of the Wasteland
Supplies: Watch, Smart Phone, Ear Bullets, Charger, wallet and items, loose change, Hair bands, Condoms, keys, tape, marker, pen, Running shoes with grind plates, multi-tool, Lighter, Cigarettes, bolo dogtags, walkie, messenger bag, fresh killed rabbit.
Arsenal: Pistol - one clip, Recurve Bow and quiver of arrows, EMT Rescue knife, "Walker Spike", body.

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

x
x

User Image

User Image

WARDROBE: [ x ]
                          INVENTORY: Half-used first-aid kit, Smith & Wesson M&P9L, Machete, Benelli M2 Tactical shotgun

VITALS: Hungry

User Image

Paulo looked over at Dallas when he touched his arm and smiled back lightly to him. He had to nod when Dallas said it'd been a hell of a day. There was definitely no denying that. Paulo and Dallas had holed up inside the gun store thinking they were pretty well surrounded for the time being. Then not that much later, these people ended up saving them, and they joined their group... after a bit of convincing, thanks to Paulo. He had to smirk as he thought of how Dallas' big mouth nearly got them blown to bits.

As Dallas left to go do something else, Paulo looked up at Hank who told them to start getting sheets and stuff to cover up the windows. Paulo nodded and looked at the others, some of them moving into action, and others not really doing too much. They seemed to have plenty of people working on getting stuff from upstairs, so Paulo just leaned down and started unzipping the bags he and Dallas had brought from the other houses. He found his bag first, looking at the few things of water and other random things he'd taken. After that he looked at the bag Dallas had filled and sighed, somewhat in relief and somewhat in disdain at the same time. At least he had found some food, but it really wasn't as much as he had been hoping. Before Paulo unzipped the next bag -- which just so happened to be the one Dallas kept with him all the time -- he heard someone walk back to him. Turning around to see Dallas, Paulo pushed himself up and smiled, looking over at the man.

When Dallas told him that things went well -- Paulo knew it was sarcasm -- his eyes widened a bit and he looked away, over towards the blanket-covered windows. There was definitely nothing good about what had happened back at the house... but he figured in truth, it really could have been worse.

It was then that Hank came down the stairs and started going about dumping food out onto the coffee table in the middle of the room. Paulo instinctively moved a step closer to the food, but still stood close to the wall and Dallas. Then Hank mentioned a girl trapped outside in a car and Paulo's eyes widened again. There was no way that they could just leave her out there. Hell, he would go out there on his own to save her if he had to. Even with so many walkers around, there was no way he would just let someone die. But clearly Hank had a different idea, as he called out for Dallas to follow him and everyone else to do something different. Instantly Paulo turned back to look at Dallas and then to Hank.

Hank walked past them to the stairs they were standing by, so Paulo just followed him with his eyes as he walked to the stairs, turning back to tell Dallas that they were going to cover themselves with walker guts and walk out into the streets. Paulo's eyes widened even more and he looked back at Dallas, taking a step closer to the man, not wanting him to go out there again. And definitely not covered in the guts of one of those damn infected corpses.

Then Zeke came over and spoke up, wanting to be a human sacrifice. Paulo was growing a bit frustrated, all of them making some sort of foolish choice about the whole matter. Paulo decided to speak up finally as Zeke finished off talking.

"No, you can't go out there to be a sacrifice, not again. What we need is... is noise. If you guys are really going to do this -- and I really don't want you to -- then you do need a distraction. But not a human. We need noise. Zeke, you do have a bow, so that's silent. I saw some cars down the street when we were back at the houses. If you could shoot them from the second story window, I bet one of them would have an alarm that would be loud enough to drive those things away from here."

Paulo knew they would deny his plan, and Zeke would end up running out there being bait again. And Dallas and Hank would wander out there covered in guts while Paulo was stuck watching the horror from inside the house. Paulo turned back to look at Dallas again, every time feeling worse and worse about letting the man do this, and turned back to Hank.

"There's really no other way to do this? I... I don't want you guys to get hurt. If I could go in your place, I would. But I know you won't let me."

Paulo took in a deep breath and looked over to Dallas again, this time smiling lightly. He really did not want Dallas to go. Hank? He could go if he wanted, because Paulo knew he would be already. And in truth he knew Dallas would be alright, too. But he was so close to the man; the thought of him putting himself in harm's way again was just too much for him to even comprehend at that time. But Paulo did his best to understand the situation, and knew that if they didn't do something soon, then the girl would most likely end up lost in the crowd of those things. And then... there would be no more saving her. Turning back to Hank, he had a bit more of a serious look on his face this time.

"At least let me help with something."

Paulo then reached down at took the machete from his sheath, showing he was ready to help. And he knew what kind of help Hank would want him to do. The three dead walkers upstairs weren't going to turn into chunks of meat and blood on their own.

x

Fuzzy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Dallas Lee Tucker

Watching the others he wondered a moment how they were all going to survive. A group this size, in varying states of healthiness and mental stability. When Hank came back downstairs his eyes came up, following him to the coffee table where he dumped out a bag. Twenty some odd cans. Well, good thing he'd gone back for his bag. A few more cans, plus the ten pound bag of rice, would help out. When his name was said he looked up again, a little startled that he was being asked to help.

A girl outside in this mess? Oh yeah, things couldn't get any better. Shooting a glance at Paulo he gently took his hand, gave it a squeeze, and went to follow Hank. This, he figured, was the mans way of testing him. "So....plans t'chop 'em up an' go get the girl, yeah?" It sounded like a good way to get to her without getting eaten alive for their trouble. They'd have to take enough to cover the girl too, though, which might be more problematic.

Despite how prickly he could be, the idea of leaving anyone out there didn't settle well with him. Night was coming, he dead were more active, and the girl was likely to get killed if they didn't get her. No one, absolutely no one, deserved to die like that. Oddly it wasn't even the idea of going out that had him feeling uneasy. It was his proximity to Hank that had him wary. Its not like him and the other guy were best of friends, and he wasn't real sure if he trusted him yet.

The new guy, who'd been pretty quiet up until now, mentioned a farmhouse. That got his attention, and he frowned faintly, walkers were there too but still. If there wasn't a lot of them, and there was still food it was a good idea to go there. If only to bolster their dwindling food. Shaking his head he followed Hank upstairs, realizing belatedly that he still had his shovel in hand. Ha, to think that keeping a hold of the stupid thing had become unconscious habit. "How far is she from the house?" Back to the subject on hand.

Unfortunately Paulo seemed opposed to the idea of them going out again. Heck, he himself didn't like the idea, but it wasn't human to leave a person stranded. "It'll be fine." Though a distraction was a good idea, come to think of it. Anything that would help them get back in one piece. Just not Zeke, he had looked pretty tired when he'd come in. They couldn't have him running all over the place getting worn out. "We won't be long, y'know?"

The need to protect Paulo seemed stronger than before, and it made him shift a little uneasily. He didn't want him involved in the mes they were going to be making. Hell, he didn't want to be worrying about watching his back while they were outside, "I promise we'll come back alright." Last thing he wanted was for Paulo to be out there covered in zombie guts.

Supplies: Duffel bag with: one change of clothes, warm jacket, cigarettes, jerky, duct tape, a first aid kit, and a multi-tool. Borrowed duffel with: Three soup cans, flashlight, batteries, cast iron fry pan and pot, large bag of rice.
Weapons: One short-handled shovel, a .45 pistol with half a clip, and a bolt-action rifle with rounds.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley

User Image

Paulo seemed deeply concerned about his friend. The former marine certainly understood the sentiment, there was nothing safe about what they were about to do. But Hank wanted to vet an untested member of the team, he knew he could watch Dallas' back and would never ask anyone else to go out with someone untested. He knew Paulo could trust Dallas' he wanted to know everyone could. So, he clapped a hand on Paulo's shoulder before taking a knee next to one of the walkers. "That's right my friend. I won't let you. There's really only guts here for three people and we need to take some for that girl. Love the idea about the car alarms though." He said, pausing to take a hack at one of the corpses. The smell was overwhelming. As the hatchet cracked through the man's rib cage the smell worsened. Hank coughed and opened the window, it was still covered but some ventilation would be good. "Zeke, running out into all of that is suicide, even for you, and even if you can evade them, if you can't lose them nobody here can come after you. You and Paulo just try to shoot cars with arrows, setting off a car alarm might be just the thing we need, hopefully those gunshots attracted all the walkers we're going to." Taking a few more swings he cracked both the adults clean open, he was hesitant about the child zombie, it just felt wrong. Pulling their insides out he threw some intestines over his shoulders and smeared blood and organ meat all over his clothing. The smell was horrible, he gagged again, but didn't vomit. Grabbing the wastebasket from the corner of the room he dumped it out and filled it with similar gore for the girl in the car. Covered in entrails he took the bucket and stood up. "Meet me at the back door when you're ready." He said plainly, walking down the back stairs to the kitchen and standing there staring out the window into the night. There was a single walker in the backyard, it was pressing its head against the fence and hadn't noticed him watching, nor was it going to from the looks of things. Good. A tester. Once Dallas came downstairs

Raigerr's Bae

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

x
x

User Image

User Image

WARDROBE: [ x ]
                          INVENTORY: Half-used first-aid kit, Smith & Wesson M&P9L, Machete, Benelli M2 Tactical shotgun

VITALS: Hungry

User Image

Of course Dallas and Hank we dismissive of him wanting to help, but he couldn't push away the uneasy feeling he had about the entire thing. When Hank clasped a hand on his shoulder and told him that he wouldn't let him go, but did want him to help Zeke, he knew that at least he could do something useful, which gave him a bit of ease. Paulo turned his look to Dallas when he spoke to him, telling him it would be okay, and he just shook his head lightly. He didn't know about that.

Hank started hacking away at the walkers, the guts squirting all over the hall and a terrible stench fumigating the area. Paulo began to cough, covering his mouth to keep from hurling everywhere. He watched as Hank went and opened a window and came back, smearing the stuff over himself. After he had filled up a little wastebasket with goop from the child walker and headed off downstairs, Paulo looked at the walker goop that was left for Dallas, then up at Zeke. Turning from Zeke, he looked over to Dallas, a look of fear in his eyes.

"I'm going to keep watch from the window with Zeke, I won't let anything happen to you."

Paulo looked into his eyes for a moment before reaching out, pulling Dallas into a tight hug. Paulo's head rest on Dallas shoulder as he closed his eyes and imagined how badly he didn't want Dallas to go. But he knew it was for the best. As Paulo pulled himself away from Dallas, he moved his face in front of the man's. Now but a few inches from his face, Paulo looked into Dallas' eyes before moving in, placing his own lips to the young man's. He held the kiss for a few moments before pulling away, rubbing his hand over Dallas' arm before nodding lightly to him, retracting his hand to his side.

"Well... come on, let's get you covered up. The sooner you get out there, the sooner you'll be back."

Paulo took in a deep breath, turning to the walker goop. Hank hadn't wanted him helping, getting the s**t all over him, since there wasn't that much left. But he couldn't help it; he used his machete to hack at parts of the decaying body, careful not to get any on his own clothes. An awful look formed on his face as he laid the machete down and started scooping up the guts, walking over to Dallas and holding it before him. Paulo looked from the guts up to Dallas, the same disgusted look on his face. Then he smirked, and put the stuff straight on Dallas.

After they'd got Dallas all covered up, Paulo gave Dallas one last reassuring smile and let him walk down to meet with Hank. There was no way Paulo was going to hug him again, not with all the zombie s**t that was covering him. Even if he really wanted to. So instead he carefully made his way into one of the rooms, grabbing a towel off of a dresser and wiping off his hands and lower arms before heading over to Zeke. Hank had instructed him to help Zeke draw the attention away from the car, by using the other cars down the street. This was the first time Paulo would be alone with one of the group, and he was a bit afraid to be alone with this one. The man, Zeke, seemed incredibly strong and incredibly important... two things that kind of made Paulo afraid.

But he pushed past that fear and walked into the room with the big window, hoisting open the window enough for Zeke to stick his bow through.

"The cars are down there, by the forth house. See them?"

Paulo whispered, not wanting to draw attention to themselves instead of the cars. He pointed down the street where three cars sat in a line.

"The one in the middle looks the newest, so it probably has an alarm. Think you can hit it from here?"

He was worried. Not that Zeke couldn't hit the car, of course. He was worried about Hank and Dallas, and even the girl in the car, since they were the ones most in danger. If worse came to worse, Paulo would walk down there himself and help them get back in safely, but he really hoped it didn't come to that.

x

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Maya Norley

Maya scowled at her brother's words. She muttered under her breath, hating that Hank was putting himself in danger when he was clearly as exhausted as the rest of them. She listened silently as Paulo, Dallas, Zeke and her brother discussed the plan. Maya joined her brother in the kitchen. She didn't under any circumstances want to leave the woman in the car, but she also hated that her brother would be putting himself in danger. Hopefully the zombie guts would work. Of course Maya was also worried about Dallas, but Hank was her brother, and he took priority to her. Her voice was quiet and the smell from her brother was strong enough that the walker outside wouldn't notice her either. "Please be careful." She gave him a fierce glare. "I mean it. I'll kick your a** if you're not careful." Maya gave him one more fierce look then headed back towards the area where all the others were. She blinked, noticing that the new man had woken up, saying something about a farm.

Trying to shift her expression into something more friendly, though Maya doubted she was very successful, she said, "When the others get back perhaps you could tell us more about that farm and we can figure something out. I'm Maya." She then went ahead and gestured to each person, stating their name before turning back to the man, Miles. "There'll be more of a chance to get to know everyone in a bit. I believe I heard you say you were a doctor? That's good, most of us only know basic first aid." She then joined Paulo and Zeke at the window, waving to Miles to show he was welcome to join them if he pleased. She turned back to the window, arms folded and fists clenched so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. There was a fair amount of walkers out there, and Maya was terrified for Hank and the others. Her expression was tense and her eyes were hard as she stared out the window intently, looking for other cars that might have car alarms and also keeping her eyes sharp for when Hank and Dallas went out to get the girl.

Company: Paulo, Dallas, Zeke, Miles
Mood: Worried

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jenna Monroe

Jenna was in the house with the others, and heard their plan to use zombie guts to try to get a girl from a car. She thought the idea was insane, but said nothing at the moment. She saw the new girl talking to the Major, and was glad she was trying to boost his morale a bit. He needed it at the rate he was going. She looked over at Miles as he spoke about the farm, then shifted her gaze back to the others at the window. With a sigh, she stood up and walked over to stand beside Maya, looking out, then back to the girl. She knew the girl must be worried. "He'll be fine." she said, trying to be reassuring. "He's not one to go down easily, and I'm sure they'll get that girl and be back safe." she said. She honestly didn't want to see either of them hurt while the other wasn't. It had happened to her at the start with her brother, and she didn't want someone else to have to go through, or to have to do what she did.

Fuzzy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Dallas Lee Tucker

Watching Hank hack the zombies was probably better than looking at Paulo right now. The fact that he was making him worry would distract him from what they had to do. He didn't even listen to what hank was saying before he was up and leaving the room. Steeling himself he looked up at Paulo, noting the look on his face. Dammit, the fact that he was causing that look made it all the worse if he were to be honest with himself.

"It'll be nice t'know y'got my back, Paul-o." Dallas managed trying to lighten to air a little. His face instantly turned red as he was pulled into the hug, and he awkwardly returned it, patting his back a little. There was little more he could do to reassure him. The kiss was well received, and seemed to settle his nerves little, bringing one hand up almost shyly to touch the others face. "I'm gonna be fine y'know, ain't like I'm gonna let those dead heads at me. I ain't ever gonna go down without a fight."

Letting him go he followed him over to the corpses, nose wrinkling at the smell and sight. It was gruesome, but spelled out survival too. Uneasily he eyed the mess as Paulo got right into it, so much for him staying out of it huh? Next he knew it was flopped on him, and Paulo was actually smirking, b*****d. "s**t, y'know, that's nasty." He grumped, helping, eventually, to get himself covered in the nasty zombie guts. He reeked to high heaven now, and he was certainly glad he had an iron stomach now.

Getting downstairs he met Hank at the back door, frown firmly in place. To be honest Hank made him nervous, and when nervous, he became mouthy. Right now he didn't feel like talking though. They had a hell of a task before them, and he didn't want anything to screw up. Or worse, piss off the bigger guy while they were out there. "We ready t'get this sideshow on the road?" Alright well, maybe he couldn't help coming off as sarcastic. It was nerves.

Supplies: Duffel bag with: one change of clothes, warm jacket, cigarettes, jerky, duct tape, a first aid kit, and a multi-tool. Borrowed duffel with: Three soup cans, flashlight, batteries, cast iron fry pan and pot, large bag of rice.
Weapons: One short-handled shovel, a .45 pistol with half a clip, and a bolt-action rifle with rounds.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley

User Image

The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on Hank. He was testing a new group member by subjecting himself to an unreasonable risk, to save the life of a complete stranger. He looked down at his sister, his face somber and serious. He opened his mouth to speak, but shut it again. After a moment he nodded understandingly at her. On his belt he'd hung a plastic bag, full of human entrails. He planned to smear them all over a stranger to keep dead people from eating them all alive. The world was ********. He watched her walk away, lingering for just a moment as if he might not see her again before turning back to the door. It was then that Dallas walked up. "Yeah, let's do the thing." He said. "Stay close, play the part. Shut the door behind us, make it look clumsy." With that he opened the door and stumbled out of it with a groan. The former marine held the hatchet limply by his side in his right hand, his left hand curled up toward his chest. His walk, barely a shamble, faking a dragged limp as he made his way down the stairs. The walker in the back noticed him immediately and made for him. Hank did not meet it's dead eyes but felt them piercing him. As it approached it stopped, maybe three feet from him and Dallas, before stumbling off aimlessly once again. It was working. Hank only hoped it would continue to.

Eventually the two made their way to the car. They were investigated briefly by several walkers on their way. Thankfully it was close to the house, shambling was an exhausting endeavor. Pressing against the car he tried to make it look like a mindless move. "Open the door please." He hissed at Shannon. As he spoke he began removing the bag that hung heavily on his hip. He would wait for the car alarm to go off before making his move, he just hoped Zeke would be discrete about his shot.

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~ Kyle Jackman ~~
[:]Kyle ambled down the streets for a while, he hadn't seen many walkers so far, which was not pleasant for him at all. It always meant a horde wasn't far. He would have set up camp somewhere, but he didn't want to take anywhere that wasn't heavily defensible in the chance that the bulk of the horde came after him. He hadn't made it more than a few more blocks when he saw the walker density pick up.. A lot. s**t... This ain't my lucky day... he said, and ducked into an alley way to avoid being spotted. He was low on ammo, and did not want to confront anything with too much noise should the horde become attracted. Thankfully he was wearing hunter's cologne, which supposedly masked someone's scent very well, and it seemed to diminish the chances of him being smelled out by a lot, but a walker had still caught notice and came shambling into the alley way. Thankfully, Kyle had already climbed up a fire-escape ladder and onto the roof of a building by the time it got into the alley way, and he was never spotted. He continued along the rooftops for a bit, before seeing there wasn't much of a way to go anywhere. The only things left where houses, or the area he had already come from. Guess I'm sleepin' here for the night... he said, and took off his backpack. He rolled a sleeping bag out of it, and set down a can of beans and a pocket knife. He opened the can with the knife, sat down on his sleeping bag, and started eating, listening to the sounds of the horde around his building. It sounded like they could be en-massing around him, but he didn't care much. They couldn't climb up a sheer wall.[:]

Fuzzy Explorer

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Dallas Lee Tucker

This was such a bad idea. Covered in zombie guts, going to rescue a girl in a car, surrounded by walkers. This was such a bad idea that he couldn't even think about what he was doing right now. Breathing in and out slowly he barely kept himself from throwing a dirty look at hank. No, he was gonna keep the door to their safe haven wide open for the taking. Biting his tongue he forced himself to calm down, snapping at the older man was not going to help the situation at all.

Exiting the house he shut the door behind him as if it had been just a nudge, satisfied to hear it click closed. One step down, and a couple more things to do and they were home free. Thank god he had a fresh change of clothes in his duffel. These were absolutely disgusting now. Letting both arms drag a little he managed to hold his shovel up just barely from the ground. God this had to look absolutely ridiculous. If this wasn't a zombie end of the world as they knew it type situation he could almost hear the laughter.

Dragging one leg behind he slowly came up next to the care as well, turning only slightly to keep an eye on the walkers while Hank coaxed the girl to let them in. Man, just hurry it up. So far, however, they were unnoticed. To be honest he wasn't too sure what would happen if things started to go wrong. Like, say, the car door opening and the girl maybe, y'know, panicking? It was thoughts like that that made his heart race and his eyes slowly trail up to the house windows, looking for signs that they were being watched after.

Location: Sugar Mountain. Covered in zombie guts, rescuing a girl.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Maya Norley

Maya leaned forward, her eyes zeroing in on her brother, briefly noticing Dallas as they reached the car. Her heart was racing and she was practically hyperventilating with fear for her brother. Quickly searching for more cars that Zeke could shoot, she leaned closer to the window, hands now gripping the windowsill. There were deep, bloody gouges in her palms from keeping her fists clenched so tight, and she was applying the same force to the windowsill, rigid with worry for her brother. She barely registered Jenna speaking to her, glancing at the redhead and giving a tiny nod. Her voice was a hoarse whisper, revealing some of the great terror Maya held. "He will be. He has to be." She cleared her throat and turned back to the window, spotting a rather new looking car. "There's a car that might have an alarm. Red, sleek, looks fairly new." Her words were terse and she pointed out the car before resuming her death grip on the windowsill, watching her brother and the walkers. Though she wasn't at all religious, Maya prayed to every deity she'd ever heard of to keep her brother safe, and Dallas as well, for both of them to get the new comer out without a problem, safe. Maya didn't think she'd ever felt such fear for her brother, and that was really saying something.

Company: Jenna, Paulo, Zeke
Mood: Afraid

Invisible Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageUser Image
Shannon stayed huddled under her blanket, she could hear the creature scraping and pounding on the vehicle. She let a few frustrated tears fall, no one was looking after all. Quickly swiping them away she gripped the crow bar tighter. The thought of helping her end come quicker crossed her mind, but she was never one to take the easy way out.

More scrapes and poundings came from outside the car, she knew she would last the night. Then the car rocked slightly in a different direction, and she could hear someone talking. In a flash she pulled the blanket from her head, peering out the door window. There were two men covered in something disgusting, at first she thought they might be walkers. That thought quickly left her mind as she remembered one of them talked. They had to be people from the house, and they were risking their lives to save her. Crawling back up into the seat, she gripped the handle. Suddenly are car alarm went off, her head snapped in the direction. The attention of the walkers was directed towards the sound for a moment. Shannon yanked on the door handle, opening it just enough for her to squeeze out. "Oh, my Goddess, I can't thank you enough." She kept her eyes on the zombies as she reached behind herself to grab her bag. Her hand was still wrapped tightly around her crow bar.
User Image

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley

User Image

Hank nodded at the girl. "You're welcome. Pretend you're a walker now please." He said, pouring the bag of putrid remains all over the girl. He prayed she wouldn't scream or anything like that. "Follow me now." He said with an apologetic smile as he turned back to the house. He didn't know if Zeke had set off the car alarm he was hearing or if a walker had just stumbled into it but he was thankful. He lurched his way to the front of the trio as they made their way back toward the house, away from the distracted walkers. As they went Hank noticed something about the walkers. Some of them, instead of moving for the car alarm had begun walking toward him and the others. One even shambled along just beside Hank. Suddenly it was clear why this was happening. His blood ran cold, his heart sank, he could feel his fear in the pit of his stomach, and he experienced several other cliché symptoms of fear. Walkers instinctively group. It was part of their nature to follow others who seemed to be going somewhere, which definitely described the trio. "Dallas." He said, trying to disguise his speech with walker like moaning. "New... girl... we have... to kill... these guys..." He felt like a fool talking that way, but they had now amassed a pack of six walkers who were complacently following them back to the house. He was too scared to risk just talking. "Once... we're... behind the house... and out... of sight..." He paused suddenly as a walker brushed up against him. His hand floated above his revolver anticipating being grabbed and the knuckles on the hand holding the hatchet were white. A thought entered his head. Did Dallas even have a gun? He had no idea, at least he had his spare pistol. "Dallas... grab the... pistol from... the back... of my pants...and make a move... we'll have... to shoot them... and get inside... before others... see us." A few more walkers were stumbling this way. Great. He'd started a herd. At least they had enough bullets to make a move. A few quick blasts would dispatch the group. The dash inside would take less than two seconds. It could be quick and painless. The two of them blasting away these walkers at the back door to the house and getting inside before they were spotted. They could clean up, change, eat dinner, and get some oh so very much needed sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff