Welcome to Gaia! ::

korinzu's avatar

Enduring Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcus 'Zeke' Kinkade

Marcus huffed it hard as he jumped a 6 foot gap from one roof to another, hitting the ground, but not dissipating his momentum. He'd been running after the truck for a while, to him anyway, but he was no closer to reaching it, falling behind really. But as he saw it pull into the university he smiled widely when he saw the truck stop. "Hard, harder!!" He shouted to himself as he booked it. There were no conjoining roofs to get him closer to the truck, he'd have to transfer to the ground. He knew he was faster than the zombies, question was, would the driver wait for him to get on?

Looking to the corpses and the living ones being eaten by said corpses, he shook his head. He had to try, if he couldn't get out of here he'd be dead. Taking a deep breath, he ran closer to the ledge of a roof, running along the edge and then vaulting off like a flying monkey. He hit the ground from the two story drop, bent at the knees, pushed forward and rolled with the momentum, preserving his legs and maintaining momentum as he rolled out of the landing straight back into running again. He focused, remembering the running method he learned, locking his ankle at right angles and pushing off with the entire foot while also using the back muscles of the legs for explosive steps while recovering with the front muscles of the legs. This running method and training the muscles for it, he had to thank for the track and field team at school. He joined only to increase his speed and running stamina, but ended up staying the entire year, becoming a record holder runner for the school before leaving. And he was relying on that speed and stamina now.

"Trackandfieldtrackandfieldtrackandfield!!" He breathed out as he kicked it hard, kinda doing a self pray for speed, one foot leading infront of another, the hands moving in sync with his body to support his balance and continue his momentum forward. He saw a woman jump down and he cringed inwardly as he saw her land, she was gonna be hurting for a while. "Hey!!!" He hollered, throwing a hand up to get their attention. He was faster than the horde behind him and losing them as he got closer to the truck. But he hoped that was enough to convince the driver he was worth saving. He could feel his heart pounding hard inside his chest, and he wasn't even gonna ask if he could get on. Once he was close enough, he put foot to asphault and sailed over the back door of the truck bed, landing in the bed, he quickly scrambled up near the cab, clapping his hand on top of the roof. "Gogogogogo." He spoke in rapidfire, signalling him to move on. He looked behind him to see the horde moving closer.

Company: dead people
Location:Heading for the university
Song: Times of Grace - Strength in numbers
Supplies: Watch, Smart Phone, Ear Bullets, Charger, wallet and items, loose change, Hair bands, Condoms, keys, tape, marker, pen, Running shoes with grind plates, multi-tool, pocket knife.
Arsenal: Pocket knife, Keys, shoes, body.
Wolfdude87's avatar

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley


User Image

Hank looked over at his sister and sighed with relief. "Thank God." He said under his breath. It was a miracle she was alright. "Yeah I'm not hurt either. We gotta get out of here though." He said, not that the situation didn't make that point clear. Looking in the rear view mirror the mob was still gaining quickly. Reaching under his seat he placed the Glock and extra clip on Maya's lap. "Take this." He said speaking in a very hurried tone. "It has a 10 in the clip one in the chamber. Only 21 shots total, don't shoot unless you have to." He didn't say it but he was thinking that they'd be wise to save one for themselves if it came down to it. Just then there was a thud, someone was in the bed of the truck. Assuming they were infected Hank whipped around and buried the six inch barrel of his .357 into the face of the intruder. To his surprise it wasn't a zombie, but an exhausted teenager. Normally this would have annoyed him, but he was just thankful that the kid had survived. The kid immediately yelled at him to get moving and Hank floored the gas, flinging up grass and dirt as the truck tore past the mob and through trees. Emerging on the other side of the street he pulled around a disabled vehicle and headed toward Cary st. They had to get out of the city. But how?

At least they were moving, he had a full tank of gas. Now it was time to deal with their passenger. Now this situation was more similar to experiences he'd had in the service. If anything the kid was less of a threat than anyone he'd had in the back of a Humvee. "Maya. Climb in the back and let him in to the cab. Tell him he's riding shotgun, and keep that pistol handy just in case." His mind raced to find a way out of town. They were rapidly approaching Belvidere Street. The street headed three ways out of town, north past the interstate, north to the interstate, and south over a bridge into the town's industrial and less wealthy district known as "southside." In his mind east and west weren't even options, he wasn't too familiar with those areas and didn't want to risk getting caught up somewhere unexpected. At Belvidere stopped the truck, in the chaos it looked like none of the infected had noticed them yet. The line of cars headed to the interstate was long and moving slow, swarming with zombies but some people were getting through. The way south was clear, the river would serve as a natural barrier, meaning that the zombies would take much longer to move in that direction, and beyond that was wooded and dotted with farmland. Far less populated. The only problem was the bridge. It was a choke point. They could easily get trapped, jumping off the bridge meant death, they would have to abandon the truck and if that happened he didn't think they'd make it through southside. Hank paused and put his forehead on the steering wheel for a second, let out a long, deep breath, and turned the vehicle south.
Crayon A Sarus Rex's avatar

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
User Image


User Image








The first thing she saw was the horde, their decaying bodies stumbling after a truck. With a boy in the back, open and unsheltered. They were going to get themselves killed. Riley glanced at Fayth, and wondered if the dog could be of some help. It seemed to her that the city wasn't a great idea, but her home was at least semi sheltered and few walkers made it out to the house. There was miles and miles of forest and road to get there. And if the group was in a vehicle, they'd have to stick to the highway. They might make it to the house if they started soon.

But did she help them?

That was the question. Or did she leave them to wander on their own, run out of fuel and eventually die of starvation or worse? With two sharp whistles and a click, Fayth was off like a bullet, dodging and weaving to avoid the walkers to caught sight of her. But she was protected by fur and speed. None of the slow shuffling things could touch her.

She ran full out, intense of the scent of living flesh and motor smell. She began barking, trying to gain their notice, her tail wagging and she moved in front of the truck, barking furiously. Before moving a few steps in the direction Riley waited.

Even as the dog barked and tried to get their attention Riley loaded the rifle. She hefted it up, set it against her shoulder, and took aim. In. Out. In. Out. The bullet implanted itself in the brain of a Zombie moving closest to the bed of the truck. Another shot, and another Zombie stumbled backwards and fell. Riley reloaded and took aim. Two more fell before they could reach the truck.

"Come on guys. Head south. Follow me..." She whispered to herself. If they didn't come she'd call Fayth back and save herself and the dog. She wouldn't put herself in danger if they didn't want help.

[[Joining the game :3]]



KyaKonami's avatar

Liberal Werewolf

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jenna Monroe



Jenna ran down the street, breathing heavily. Her heart was practically pounding in her ears and her body, her mind, felt numb. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, still clutching her brother's wooden kendo stick in her hand. She couldn't believe what was happening. This was like a horror film come to life. She heard the shuffling undead before she saw it, turning to look at it. It was a woman, clothes bloodied, body decaying. One arm had been torn clean off and it looked like a chunk of stomach had been devoured before she had turned. Standing tall, Jenna steadied the kendo stick, then swung it at the walker's head. It connected with a sickening crunch, and she bashed it again for good measure a couple of times. In the back of her mind, she was yelling at herself that this was overkill, but at the moment, she didn't care.

More moans and shuffling of the walkers could be heard, and Jenna stopped to look up. They were creeping out from everywhere it seemed. She turned, heading through the town and towards the bridge. She had to get out of town. Heading to the southside seemed logical. She sped up a bit, determined to keep up a steady pace as she tried to avoid the zombies, and hopefully get to the bridge and across before all hell broke loose there.
Only Shades of Gray 's avatar

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Maya Norley

Maya breathed out, relieved. "Good, good I'm glad. If anything happened to you.." She shook her head sharply and took the clips. Maya jumped and jerked around in alarm as there was a thud in the bed of Hank's truck. She didn't think it was a zombie, but you never knew. However, it was just an exhausted looking boy from Maya's old high school. She shoved the clips in her pocket and checked the safety on the gun before shoving it in another of her pockets. Maya nodded as her brother spoke, telling her to get in the back and have the kid get in. She quickly looked up at the sunroof and then back at the kid in the truck bed. The easiest way for him to get into the truck would be through the sunroof. Luckily, Hank's truck was big and the sunroof spread across a good deal of the top, enough so that the young man would fit in through it, just barely.

Maya steadied herself and stood up, pushing the sunroof open. She hissed softly when weight was put on the ankle she twisted. God dammit, the last thing I need right now is a jacked up ankle! She scowled and ignored the pain. It hurt, but Maya had suffered worse while rock climbing, biking, and camping. It would be fine if she didn't twist it again. She pushed herself up through the sunroof, pulling her hair back which was whipping around her face in the wind, and yelling to the young man in the truck bed, "Quick, climb in through the sunroof. You're riding shotgun!" Maya offered him a hand, watching as the horde of walking dead increased. They were nearing the bridge, but would they make it? Maya was jerked out of her thoughts as right in front of her eyes, zombies started falling, their heads exploding. Faintly, she could hear gunshots and somewhere closer....barking? Maya quickly glanced around, seeing on the other side of the river a young woman on a horse shooting at the zombies. The barking was coming from a dog that was zipping around the walking dead. She felt a spike of worry for the dog, being an animal lover, but focused back on the young man she was trying to help. The dog would be fine, but Maya, her brother and this young man certainly wouldn't be if they couldn't get away. She scowled slightly, reaching forward more, "Hurry, you fool! They're gaining on us!" Maya kept her hand offered to the young man; he could end up sliding off the roof of the truck trying to get in through the sun roof if there wasn't anything holding him down. As she waited for the young man to grab hold and climb in, Maya looked around to see if there were any survivors. In the distance, she could see someone else, what looked like a female figure weaving around, heading towards the bridge as they were. Maya sincerely hoped the person could make it.




Company: Hank, Zeke
Mood: Freaking out
Location: Truck, headed towards the South bridge/river
Wolfdude87's avatar

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley

User Image

As the truck barreled down the street Hank noticed a zombie's head rupture near the truck. Then another seemed to get hit in the chest. Bullets. Someone was covering them. [******** yeah!" Roared the former Marine hammering a fist down on the steering wheel. As they approached the bridge he breathed a sigh of relief, the road was clear, and the bridge, other than a few disabled vehicles, looked clear too. The structure was massive, used to transport people and vehicles into the heart of the city from the industrial sector each side of the construct had three lanes and a pedestrian walk. It was about a quarter mile long too, which meant that he would easily gain the speed necessary to lose the walkers chasing them.

As he approached the bridge he spotted a girl, probably about the same age as Maya, being chased by numerous walkers. She really didn't have anywhere to go but it looked like she was headed toward the bridge. His first instinct was to leave her, he had to get his sister to safety, but he was hit with a wave of guilt. His sister wasn't hanging in the wind anymore so how could he do that? Who knows how long this girl had been running, and even if she made it across the bridge, out running the dead for a quarter mile without slowing down, then what? Where would she go? He passed her. Pull a hard right turn up onto a grassy hill used to block the sounds of traffic from the surrounding neighborhood he ripped onto the street the girl was running on, coming through bushes and immediately barreling through two zombies chasing the girl. As he began to pull up to her he noticed what he thought was a stick was actually a wooden sword, and there was blood on it, at least she could hold her own to a degree. Slowing down just a bit he threw his door open. Gripping the wheel in one hand he leaned out of the open door and extended his arm. "Grab on! I'll pull you in!" He shouted at her.
KyaKonami's avatar

Liberal Werewolf

9,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Jenna Monroe



Jenna was still running, turning to smash the wooden sword into another zombie's head, and looking upon the rest of them wide-eyed. She didn't know how much longer she could handle this. Sure, she was hitting them now, but it was almost like a mechanism had triggered inside of her. Like a fight-or-flight situation. She didn't want to die, and she most certainly didn't want one of these cannibalistic things to take a bite out of her, so she fought.

Just as she was turning and running again, she noticed a truck going past, then came through the bushes and taking down a couple of the walkers. She watched as the door flew open, and a guy a bit older than her extended his arm. She grabbed on with a second thought, keeping a tight grip on the sword as well, and as soon as he pulled her up, she would turn to look at him. "Thanks.."
corujamaster's avatar

7,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Alice
"I want them to stop screaming ...


Alice stood still. The night was cold, and the morning wasn't warming her up. She was shivering, but didn't say a word. Her stomach hurt and she was thirsty, but again she said nothing. She would wait for him. He always came back to her with supplies. It's just that ... just that it never took too long like now ...

The tent was set in the woods, on a clearing, away from the trees. The dark blue tone was good to hide whoever was inside, and it was locked by the zipper only. Outside the tent was the remains of a dead fireplace, and what looked like rotten meat, half eaten (probably by walkers). The tent remained untouched.

... Mom, Dad, are you ever coming back again?"
korinzu's avatar

Enduring Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marcus 'Zeke' Kinkade

zeke huffed a bit as he rested in the back of the truck bed as the truck drove, he kept a eye to the horde behind them, but he wasn't running and that meant he had time to rest the muscles of his legs. every second counts when it comes to resting the legs from use. Though at the inclination of hearing someone calling for him, he looked up to see the girl from the tree climbing up through the sun roof. Looking up at her as she told him to get up in front> he was hesitant, he had seen her get injured, was it really the best idea for her to ride in the back exposed to the horde? Bout that time, he heard gun shots and barking. He turned and looked to see a woman on a horse with a rifle leveled at the zombies. His first thought immediately was of a western he had seen a few years back. but in his thoughts as he was reaching for maya, the truck suddenly pitched and turned violently, sending Zeke flying out of the truck as the force of the turn wrenched him from the bed.

Lucklily, instinct kicked in as his hands shot out and grabbed the top of the side. He kicked his feet out and planted them on the side of the truck bed, knees bent as he secured his place on the side of the moving vehiles, unfortunately was bent so close to the truck his crotch was hovering overtop the spinning wheel. His eyes widened enough to become basket balls, a second later on planting his feet, and his eyes be the only set of balls he own'd. Scrambling up back into the bed, he huffed as he helped the girl out of the cab and slipped into the front of the truck through the sunroof quickly, falling into seat and looking to the driver. "What ya need?"

Company: Maya, Hank, Jenna
Location:Heading for the university
Song: Times of Grace - Strength in numbers
Supplies: Watch, Smart Phone, Ear Bullets, Charger, wallet and items, loose change, Hair bands, Condoms, keys, tape, marker, pen, Running shoes with grind plates, multi-tool, pocket knife.
Arsenal: Pocket knife, Keys, shoes, body.
Only Shades of Gray 's avatar

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Maya Norley

Maya noticed the young man's hesitation and frowned, wondering what the hell the problem was. Her brother's truck was plenty big enough for them both, it had an extended cab. Her musings were cut off however, and she couldn't help but feel horrified as the truck jerked suddenly, sending the young man flying out of the truck bed. She herself slammed a bit violently into the side of the sun roof, wincing. Fantastic. She'd managed to keep her good grip though, and avoid twisting her ankle further. She watched the young man struggle to get back in. He finally managed to grab hold and climb back in. He helped her out into the truck bed so he could climb into the front of the cab. Maya eyed the horde before following the guy back into the truck. She climbed into the backseat of the cab. The cab could fit several people in the front and the back if need be.

Maya sank down in the back seat, checking to make sure the clips and gun were still in her pocket. When she found that they were, Maya turned her attention back to the others in the truck. She blinked, seeing a young woman around her age also in the front with the young man and her brother. It was the person she had seen running. She was obviously alive, and on further observation, it seemed she had a wooden sword. Maya felt brief relief that there were more than just two people that were still alive, and not walking dead. Maya stayed silent and thought hard about how they could lose the zombies, not wanting to distract her brother.





Company: Hank, Zeke, Jenna
Mood: Are you freaking kidding me?!
Location: Headed towards the south bridge/river
Crayon A Sarus Rex's avatar

Tipsy Sex Symbol

11,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
User Image


User Image








She whooped as they made it to the bridge, even picking up another survivor. She whistled loud and long. Fayth barked and ran full speed next to the truck. She zipped forwards and Riley extended her arms. The dog bounded and landed on the mares back end, struggling to maintain a grip. Rileys arms provided stability until she found her place in front of her master.

Riley glanced at the truck and kicked her heels, getting Millie moving before the truck caught up to her, so they'd be moving at about the same speed. No walker could hit fifty, her mares top speed. But even Millie would only be able to hold that for a few minutes.

She took off at a gallop up the highway. If the people in the truck were smart they'd follow. They had quite a ride until her home, and they needed to loose that horde of walkers following them.



corujamaster's avatar

7,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Alice
"I want them to stop screaming ...


Another day passed and the pain on her stomach was only getting worse. She was fragile, starving and thirsty. The guy didn't come back as he promised he would do. Another wave of pain went down her body and she shivered. A moan came out of her mouth, the first sound in two days. She felt her throat scratching when the air flow vibrating. She knew she had to get some water herself. The guy told her that she had to drink water or she would die, and if she was dead, there was no way to find her parents. Fighting the pain on her muscles, she stood up, grabbing the Teddy, and walked out of the tent.

She went right to the campfire, but there was nothing else left for her. The can of water was dropped to the ground, empty. Her eyes caught stains on the grass and followed them to an errant, standing still, its back to her. Her eyes shut wide open as she panicked, turning around on herself and dashing out of the place, as far away from that creature as she could be. The walker didn't turn fast enough to see the little girl running away from him. She had disappeared on the trees.

...

Her conscience was almost leaving her behind when she fall to the ground. Her left knee got a bruise when it hit the asphalt. She obviously had no idea where she was, but for sure it was a road. Her eyes got wet and she sat down, hugging her own legs against her chest and crying softly. The guy was the second person who had abandoned her on her life, after her parents.

... Mom, Dad, are you ever coming back again?"
Wolfdude87's avatar

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Hank Norley

User Image

Hank nodded politely at Jenna. "No worries." He said casually despite the dire situation. Not because he wasn't terrified, but because he was terrified enough that he didn't want to break his focus on getting out of Richmond proper. As Zeke climbed in he picked the shotgun up from the center console and moved it between himself and the door. "Don't want nothin' from you. Can't have you bouncing around in the back though can I?" He said. As they reached the center of the bridge, slowing occasionally and weaving around wrecked vehicles, it became evident that they'd lost the walkers chasing them. Those on the bridge didn't seem like much of a threat. Across the bridge was the girl who'd covered them. Now riding away on her horse. She seemed to know the area as she was riding through the industrial sector of the city toward the suburbs and eventually the country side where he assumed she was from.

They were far from out of the woods, but they were out of the thick of it. Lower income neighborhoods lined the left side of the street, their houses yards over grown and front porches worn with neglect were now buzzing with walkers. On their right there were warehouse, gas stations, used car lots, the kind of buildings you'd find in this part of town. He considered stopping for food but didn't they'd gather supplies Hank saw a woman run into the street, waving her arms frantically for help. Blood was gushing from a wound on her shoulder. Clearly a bite. It was too late for her. The sight brought him back to the scene in the truck. "Either of you two bit?" He asked Zeke and Jenna. There was too much to keep track of. He hoped Maya had learned enough from him over the last two years to know that she had to keep that gun handy in case either of the newcomers turned out to be dangerous. He pulled up next to the girl on the horse. Rolling down his window he shouted over to her. "Hey, we need to get the hell out of town, what's your plan?" He asked. There was a road south that headed straight through to the countryside that went through some rough parts of town, there was also a road that went west. It would get them to the same place, but it was longer, winding alongside the river, but it would also get them immediately out of the city and into the woods. Probably safer, either way, it was her choice as far as he was concerned. He had plenty of gas to go either way. It was her horse who'd get tired so her choice to make.
Doctor Juice Box's avatar

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Major J. Peters, USAF

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yesterday, 00:00 - Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland.

" This is the Andrews Emergency Broadcast system, this base is in Biological lock down, all personnel are to present themselves to the field medics and collect BDU equipment. All personnel are to report to duty commanders, failure to comply with these orders will result in personnel being sent to Fort Leavenworth." James at and lip synched with the tannoy as he sat in the briefing room with his Oxygen mask and dress uniform on, BDU's weren't appropriate for pilots he'd argued, and so had his fellow pilots. The room door burst opened and in walked the Colonel, looking more flustered than usual.

"Gentlemen, The National Guard is struggling to keep a perimeter around DC, Quarantine on the Government sector has been broken-" He started as he passed documents around. "Were being tasked with a mass evacuation Gentlemen, the Government must survive! First priority is the President, he is being evacuated to the Cheyenne Mountain though Air Force One so we'll have priority, the rest of you fallow your assignments get to your aircraft and get out of here!" James watched as the colonel finished handing out assignments, the room stood up he gave a quick salute and indicated for his own crew to head out to Air Force One. On his way out he watched as the Colonel grabbed a slim red folder, One that James had read due to boredom of being on stand by, it was the Emergency Protocol Alpha plan, and as part of that plan when all the aircraft had left a B-52, which would by now already have been scrambled, would fly from Louisiana and wipe out the base and all personnel and equipment unable to get off the ground, all in the interests of national security.

James stood up he knew what was going down and decided he would be out of here quickly, He glanced down at the documentation, he had two destinations, the first was to Richmond, Virginia, to collect the Governor, Senator and a few people from the university, and from there he was to fly out to sea to the USS George H.W. Bush. he was flying one of the USAF's smallest aircraft a small gulf stream.

Present Time - Richmond, Virginia.

James looked along the road way it was quite quiet for a biohazardeous location. He was up on one of the signs for a gas station just off one of the bridges that crossed the James river, his parachute cords had gotten caught in some over head lines and he found himself wrapped up a good 7 - 8 feet from the ground still in his harness, hanging blocking view to the prices. He felt lucky his landing was quiet, he was wearing his breathing apparatus so didn't make any physical sounds when he collided with the sign and the zombies couldn't figure out what the noise was as fragments of the Gulf stream started raining down a half mile east of his location drawing the majority of them away.

He hung around, he didn't really have much choice, an 8 foot fall and he would likely break his leg he knew that well enough from his time on the parachuting courses he'd taken with the air force. He looked north there was a bridge..... and there was movement..... it was a truck, a pick up of some sorts and, and ..... a Horse? Horse!? he must have been hallucinating, he'd spent a good few hours hanging here, his blue uniform stood out against the grey and reds of the banded fuel station sign. As much as he thought he was hallucinating he had to take a chance if the person on the horse and in the truck drove south they could get him, the rook of a pick up would be high enough from him to drop onto safely, and even the rear was better than a shear drop onto concrete! He turned on the oxygen canister again on the breathing apparatus and opened a small compartment on the parachute belt loop, it held two flares one green, one red. He lifted the red one out and struck it on the sign igniting it and started waving fanatically hoping the occupants of the vehicle would spot him before anything else did!
Day Late's avatar

Tipsy Gawker

User Image
Jayani Mora



Jayani was having trouble seeing how things could get any worse. She had just exited a home that once belonged to a friend. He was dead now... Well, dead again anyhow. She wiped the last of the tears from her eyes as the thought about what had happened. He had called her on the cell phone, asking for help. When she got to his home, there was a once white towel wrapped around his forearm. It was soaked in blood. She remembered looking at his face, it was so very pale. She already knew that he'd lost too much blood as it were. She asked what happened and he told her that someone had bitten him. Her brows had dropped, she was now worried for herself, and she knew what needed to be done.

He told her that he would be fine, begged her to help him. "There is nothing I can do for you now.." She had told him, but his pleading had convinced her to help him. She found gauze and cloth, and properly wrapped his wound. She put on gloves as she did not want his blood to touch her hands. When she was done, he told her that he was tired and he wanted to sleep. She agreed to help him to his couch, and help him to lay down. She sat on the opposite side of the room, waiting. It did not happen quickly, but soon enough he stopped breathing. She stood and began to walk out of the house when she heard noise. She turn to see his eyes snap open... They had become milky white in color... Had began to stand. Jayani loosed an arrow, the wet sound of him falling back onto the couch would keep her from sleeping tonight.

As she climbed into her Father's SUV, the only thing she could think now was 'At least he is in a better place' She thought of the Tribe Elder, and what she might say about what was happening. Probably something along the lines of Punishment for destroying mother earth. That made her smile, if only for a moment. She could see other... Undead moving toward her, so she put the vehicle into drive and left the house behind. She knew not where she would be going, but she knew that she needed to get out of this town... She drove toward the bridge that connected to the forest. She doubted that they would be there.... yet....
.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games