Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Xena couldn't help but smile at Syruchi's painfully aroused state. His whimpering was making her happy, and she was wondering how much control he was using not to just force himself on her right there. To say that the idea of him just taking her without her permission was disturbing to her would be wrong. She actually liked the idea of him just taking her without a second thought. When men were lost in their passions, that was the time that they were the roughest with her. Those were the best times. She liked it rough. The harder, the better.

Her eyes never left him, or moreso, his erection as he left the pool. Oh yes, she was going to enjoy this. She could just tell that Syruchi was untamed in the bed. She was grateful that she had stumbled onto him in this state. She would've gone on ignoring him and avoiding him as much as possible due to how disturbing he was, but now...now avoiding him would be a foreign concept. She decided now, she was going to have him as her partner now. Well, providing that he pleased her. She'd have to have to test him first to decide if he could.

When he returned with the lathered rag, she smiled as he told her to turn around, and didn't hesitate to. He seemed to be restraining himself a bit as he scrubbed at her back. At his whimper, she looked back at him and smiled at the concentration he was giving to her bottom as he absently scrubbed her back. His tail was wagging, so he was definitely excited about seeing her like this. That was good. She wanted him to be.

The door to the springs opened again and another messenger walked in. He had barely started walking in when he stopped in his tracks. Looking back and forth between Xena and Nuit's naked bodies. The man had not thought that he would be so lucky to see two of the Pillars in their full blown naked glory. The color on his face and the way he shifted before he walked again showed that he had become aroused and he continued his way to Nuit. It was interesting to watch him do his best to keep his eyes on her face, but it was obvious that his gaze kept dropping. The man was practically stuttering as he was giving Nuit the message. Akito needed her to report to him. After he was dismissed, he looked back over at Xena, giving her a quick look over while Syruchi scrubbed her back,before taking off out the door. "See you later Nuit." She said with a smile as the woman walked out the door as well.

Chumi was sitting next to Bandit, glaring at Syruchi. When Bandit told him that he should get a sickle, he couldn't agree more. He had no idea how to use it, but he'd find a way. He wondered what kind of prank Bandit would do to them, and he looked questioningly at the weasel. I don't think you'd need to do anything, Bandit. he said in his chatter that only Xena and Bandit could understand. If I'm lucky, she'll get over excited sleeping with him and accidentally kill him. The confused look on Bandit's face showed that Chumi's statement had been a very strange statement. He knew that, but it was the truth. It's only happened twice, but it has happened. She's never gotten arrested for it though. Apparently she and her lovers have agreements that if they die while having sex, it was a mutual understanding that it was a possibility. Sure, she feels bad that they're dead, but it was always a possibility. I know, it sounds strange. But if she and Syruchi end up sleeping together, you'll see what I mean.

Syruchi was still scrubbing her back, and she wondered how long was he going to be scrubbing that same spot. He had been scrubbing between her shoulder blades for about 5 minutes now. He was obviously distracted by her bottom. She laughed as she turned around to face him. It took a moment but it seemed to click with Syruchi that he wasn't looking at her bottom anymore, and his hands were washing her chest now instead of her shoulder blades. She smiled at his facial expressions. It was priceless. "Well you were spending a lot of time on that one spot, I figured I should help you move on to a different spot. Do you mind too terribly?" She smiled as her hand reached down in the water and started caressing his obvious desire for her.

Now that Nuit was gone, she was up to a more risky amount of foreplay with Syruchi. "You seem like you're suffering a bit here. Would you like me to help you out? We are co-workers. Aren't we supposed to help each other?" Oh yes, teasing Syruchi was a lot of fun. She couldn't resist pressing her body up closer to his as she licked up his neck and the side of his face. She was a few inches taller than he was so her body nearly completely covered his even though he was 8 years older than her. Smiling, she bit his ear. She was fully human, but her canine teeth were sharper than most people's. She could taste the bitter metallic taste of his blood from where her teeth had cut him. The thought of cutting him brought up a bit of excitement. She wanted to do so much more. Still, she should pace herself...she didn't know if Syruchi was like that in bed anyways. She normally knew before she decided to be with her men.....but she had a pretty good idea that Syruchi would not disappoint her. He really seemed to loved being in blood, she had seen him many a time covered in it. She only hoped that he enjoyed being on the receiving end of the pain as well as the giving. After all, sex was supposed to be a give and take action.

Chumi looked over at the two of them. It was clear what she was doing to him right now. The fact that she had just bitten him showed that it was definite now. Xena had decided to pick him as her temporary lover. Here was Syruchi's chance to accept or reject her offer. Do you think he'll turn down her offer Bandit? I mean, he's pretty retarded from what I can tell. Do you think he's stupid enough to turn down a woman who obviously wants to please him? Chumi wasn't sure what he wanted Syruchi to choose. If he said no, then Xena would never be interested in him again. If he says yes, well, maybe Xena will kill him. He could only be so lucky. The thought still made him growl. With Syruchi's obvious craziness and bloodlust, there was no doubt that the man would suit Xena's strange desires. For a human, you have to admit that she's gorgeous. She looks like an angel, but I'm telling you, that disappears once she becomes aroused. Trust me my friend, you would not want to be someone that she chooses as a lover. Not unless you get a twisted pleasure from having your body mutilated.

As Syruchi's entire body tensed up and he continued to whimper, Xena couldn't help but smile. He seemed so unsure, but obviously desirous for her. Pulling back from his ear, she licked the small amount of blood that was on her lips. "You seem a little scared, even though you obviously want me...I'll give you a day to think on it. You have exactly 24 hours...I'll trust you not to disappoint me." With that, she licked across his lips and released her hold on him, smiling as she swam to the edge of the water. "Well Chumi. I believe I'm done with my bath today. I think it's time that you and I go combat training." Pulling herself out, she picked up a towel and dried herself off before getting dressed and leaving with Chumi.
                          User Image

►>>xxxxx In violent times... you shouldn't have to sell your soul... ...protect your heart and your mind.
          ►>>xxxxx In black and white... they really, really ought to know... ...know that your way is easy to find.
            ►>> God's Judgment The 8th Pillar: aven Ȥona pateonas
            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

✥ "All life bears sin when it is born. Will you face your sin? Then sinners, be judged." ✥

╔════════════════════════════════

He walked and actually started thinking about what she said. "Okay? Really?" For a few seconds, he stopped and then turned to look at Dyana. She was right-- this wasn't alright. If Rand found out he wasn't doing his rounds as told, he would make a big deal about it. Then again, did Raven really care? Not really, but he had to consider what to do and what not to do. "...You're right. We'll have to continue patrolling. I'm just letting you know right now I won't speak as much..." Raven mentioned as he took them and turned back around to go and work on the rounds.

Of course, he did not much talking only because he was used to letting Syruchi talk to him rather than him talking to someone. It was odd for Raven to try and speak out. He has attempted that a few times during the rounds, asking Dyana what her favorite food was... or what her favorite time of the day was... Mostly things that she enjoyed. Throughout all this, Raven felt his stomach turn from shyness-- not because Dyana look hot, but because he really had no idea what else to talk about.

════════════════════════════════╝

Dangerous Lover

__________ __________

____________ M i r a z i . X i d a m
_________________________✖

User Image

I've done some growing, And know pain
Dashed hopes and dreams, All lead to despair
You continue to do some living, With more lessons you gain
Now things that are broken you can repair

I have all the skills, I have all the tools
Now I can bring you a fight
Time for me to break all rules,
Come now, and show me your might

╔════════════════════════════╗

Mira watched as Daryn spoke on her points and agree. She did make super valid points. Jed of course was starting to understand it as well, but he still had his thoughts of nothing happening. She merely shrugged her shoulders as she watched Jed leave them. Mira shook her head before she heard another voice. Mira looked down to Kagetora who was speaking to her. She perked her left eyebrow and smirked at him before placing a hand upon his head and patting it lightly. "Actually, I slept well. How did you sleep? I'm hoping that it was alright?" She asked. As her hand now lowered and scratched at his chin a little.

Mira then narrowed her eye for a moment before speaking once again. "What brings you to talk to me? I wasn't expecting this at all. You actually caught me before I went back to bed." She said now flashing him a smile.

╚════════════════════════════╝

" I love creating Weapons!"

With my map, bag, compass, and my favorite hat
My pocket with the usual candy, I'm on my way boiling with anger
The opposition prevents me from finding someone
I'm still waiting to search, and to begin stepping wind
I need love, courage, and willpower to reach my goals
I need to take a step forward, that is all I need to make my day!

~ Hm... ~

User Image

X♠Kagetora

User ImageUser Image

Kagetora smiled when Mira turned and looked at him, having just finished what had been his seventh muffin. He was happy to see that she was smiling at him. When she patted his head, his closed his eyes and grinned at her, before he giggled softly when she scratched at his chin. He liked the contact, and a soft purr escaped him, which made him blush a bit. His tail swayed behind him slowly, expressing his current contentment with the moment.

"I'm glad to hear that you slept well." he said, looking down for a moment, still blushing. He remembered that his mother had told him to always keep eye contact with a woman to show her respect, and he returned his eye to hers. "Yeah, i slept alright. Thanks for asking." He gave her another warm smile, before he hopped off of the counter, taking one more muffin with him for the road. In truth, he had not slept as well as he made it seem. He had felt sick again last night, leading to sleep being hard to keep. Still, she didn't need to know about that. None of them did...

He took a bite out of the muffin that he had taken with him. When she asked him why he decided to talk to her, he made sure to finish chewing before he responded.
"I know, it is a bit out of the blue. I'm sorry for that." he said, looking up at her. "We haven't had very many opportunities or reason to really talk. I know we've been in this house for two months but, we seem to be in different places at different times a lot. I decided that I would take matters into my own hands." When she mentioned having been about to return to bed, he laughed a little. "I suppose i just have good timing. Whether it were luck, or fate, I still managed to catch you." He smiled before bowing in front of her, taking her hand in his and kissing it softly as he had done with both Phi and Lisa.

"I have spent time with most of the others, but the least with you. I decided to change that. I want to know more about you, Mira. I want to get to know you." he said truthfully, letting go of her hand. He took another bite of the muffin that he had kept in his other hand. "So, to start, i'm assuming that you've tried a couple of different muffins, right? Which did you like most? Which is your favorite?" He noticed her smiling, and his own smile widened. He liked it when she smiled. He had seen Phi and Lisa both smile, and he liked their smiles as well, but this was actually one of the few he had ever seen Mira give. It was nice to see one from her, and he felt happy that she was smiling at him. He noted that she was even prettier when she smiled...

In this gentle evening, I see a falling star
From beyond the world, a new wind is blowing
Ding dong, a bell is chiming
Ding dong, the sound of dreams
Ding dong, my chest is roaring
Ding dong, the sound of dreams as I look out to the world

With dirtied fingertips, I pour into the night
Prying you open until you shred
Within a light slumber, my thoughts that have peeled off creak
If just about anything might erase everything now

~ !!! ~

User Image

X♠Revor (Hanten) Ryushi Maratomi

User ImageUser Image

Revor frowned when Jed said that he wasn't going to give him the ring. What did the man think? That Revor was just going to take it? The guy had no idea what he even held in his possession. Gift or not, Revor could care less. The fact was, that ring was the biggest break that Revor had gotten in a while; assuming that it was the real thing. He didn't want to keep the ring though, even if Jed had no real right to it. He only had one interest in the ring, and it most certainly was not for anything to do with fashion.

Revor's frown only deepened when he listened to them discuss giving it to him or not. For a moment, he considered just taking it. He could, if he wanted to. However, he was not in the mood to deal with more people being angry at him, and Jed had not really crossed him before, so he supposed that it could not hurt to have at least one person in this group who didn't hate him. Still...He was beginning to grow tired of waiting. When Lisa asked if he would give it back he just nodded, wanting to get things moving along as quickly as possible.

"Yes, yes. Whatever. Just give it here." he said blandly, still frowning. When Lisa placed the ring in his hand, he nodded. He looked the ring over slowly, running his fingers along the intricate details. Solid gold, just as he remembered...Revor nodded his head slowly again. Yes, this was indeed the ring. This was what he had been searching for. Revor's energy focused, and the red aura from when he was angry at Daryn returned, emanating from him calmly. The ring glowed a bright golden color, and he slowly slid the ring onto his own finger and closed his eyes.
"Oh relic of the Sun from times of old, passed from heir to heir of Talavell. I beseech thee, and call upon thy power." His voice was calm, but commanding and loud. He closed his hand into a fist, and raised his arm into the air.
"Show me the way to the next Chosen. Show me the way to thine Master, the heir to the Throne of the Sun!" His voice boomed, and the golden glow from the Ring intensified. With a loud bang, a blast of energy shot from the ring, and into the air. The golden burst of energy swirled around in the air in a corkscrew fashion, before suddenly shooting off in the direction of North, towards the Eldar forest.

Revor watched as it went, his eyes narrowing. So that was the way he needed to go. That was where they had to go next. The red aura around his body slowly faded, and after it was gone, he gave Jed and Lisa both a look. Slowly, he took the ring from his finger, and tossed it to Jed, who caught it. The two of them were looking at him expectantly. Revor turned his back to them, and began walking, before stopping and looking over his shoulder at them.
"Z. The date of his death. The emblem on that ring." he said slowly, his tail swaying calmly behind him. His ear twitched, and he sighed. "Your mentor, Z, died today. The emblem on that ring, is the Crest of the Royal Family of Talavell. Today is also the anniversary of the last Kings death." He paused again, as he began to see that they were beginning to understand, but the realization of the truth seemed to far fetched for even them. He supposed, that he had enough of leaving them in suspense.
"Z, was the late King, Zariel Yulmera Talaven." he said, not a hint of sarcasm or joking in his voice. Revor rarely joked to begin with, but this was to serious for there to even be such a mistake. "There is an heir to the Throne out there. The ring showed us that. I am going to find them." With that, he turned and continued his walking. He could have teleported back to the house, but, now that things were finally back on track, he felt that he needed some time to think. He also felt a bit of peace, even though he knew that he was going to begin traveling again. Things were finally moving again...

Sun will rise, Close your eyes, Downfallen
Give me sight, to see inside, I’m calling
We come fight, night by night, Downfallen
Hold inside, Just howling in the shadows

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image Jed and Lisa both gave Revor an interested yet somewhat confused look as he put the ring on his finger. What was he doing? The energy around him was rising and the two of them could see the red aura forming. What was going on? The ring started to glow golden, and Revor began to speak, calling out to the ring. The two of them focused on the words he was saying. Heir to Talavell? What? They watched in awe as the glowing golden energy shot into the air and took off. Where was it going?

When everything calmed down, Revor tossed the ring back to Jed. Catching it, it was very warm. He couldn't help but look at the ring that he's had for so long now. What had just happened? Lisa couldn't help but pluck the ring out of his hand and look at it, examining it carefully. So many things raced through Jed's mind. What was that energy? How did Revor know that it could do that? When he started talking again, the both of them looked over at him, completely dumbfounded. Z was King Zariel? The one who was assassinated? It made sense actually. The emblem was all over his home, and now that Revor pointed it out, he realized that the symbol was the same as the king's. The two of them had just seen the emblem so often in Z's home that they had become blind to seeing it anywhere else. Z was an extremely noble person, amazing and fair and kind, just like the King. The things that he taught them, the things that he had said to them, they were all things that the king himself had enforced into the kingdom. He had died around the same time, actually he had died at the exact same time. The only reason that they didn't remember the death of the king was because they were mourning over Z's death when it had been announced. They never even thought to put the two together. Why would they ever think that the king would take an interest in them? Come to think about it, why did the king take two noble children and practically raise them as his own? Why did he have anything to do with them? So many new questions arose.

When Hanten announced that he was going to find the heir to the throne, Lisa's heart skipped a bit in excitement. The heir? There was someone out there, someone who belonged on the throne! What an exciting adventure! "I'm going too!" she called out excitedly, as she ran to grab Hanten's arms happily causing him to stop his walk away. She had so many questions she wanted to ask. Before she could say anything else, Jed spoke up. "You're not going anywhere, Lisa. Akito is out to kill you. You're his main target right now, don't you think that looking for an heir, someone who would obviously prevent him from taking it, would only increase the size of the target on your head? It'd make it easier for him to find you. No, you're staying here."

Welll, that wasn't fair. Why should she miss out on this opportunity? No, she wanted to go. She was going to go. "Akito is out to kill me whether I stay here or go, that's not going to change. Whether he wants to kill me more or not, it doesn't matter. The fact is he still wants to kill me." Yes, she needed to let Jed see reason. He couldn't shelter her from everything. She needed to find this heir. She wanted to help the kingdom. "Besides, Revor might seem to hate me, but I know that he'd never actually let Akito kill me. Plus, what if while he's gone Syruchi attacks us while he's gone? None of us stand a chance against him, Revor's told us that before; he would've left us to be massacred. At least if we're with Revor, we stand a chance against him." She smiled up at Hanten. He didn't look to pleased with her, but surely he'd see the point to her words. They had never had anything to do with Syruchi before. Even after they escaped the tower, Syruchi had never had an interest in anyone of them, until the cave with Revor. Well, anyone except Lisa. During those 3 weeks that she stayed at the Tower, she had noticed him constantly looking at her, trying to be around her. She didn't like him, and she hated him, but she found it hard to avoid him. He was constantly trying to be around her.

She slid her hand down Hanten's arm and interlocked her hand with his. Holding his hand, she pulled him back to the direction that he had come from, back to Jed. Upon reaching him, she slipped her other hand into Jed's. "Think about it Jed. You and I, we're supposed to go on this mission! This was what we were called to do! It's what Z wanted us to do! Why else would he have given you that ring? He was trusting us to find the heir! Revor's not so heartless that he wouldn't let us do the last thing that our 'father' asked of us!" Another thought occurred to her, and she gave Hanten a quick look over. "Z must've known that we'd run into you somehow! He knew that we were all going to meet up someday. I mean, you're the only one we've ever known who could do that, plus, you knew what to say and everything! You must've known him too! Did he ever say anything about us?" She wondered if Z ever spoke to Revor about them. If he spoke about them to anyone. What would he say about them? What would he have called them? They weren't his real children, but would he call them that? Come to think about it, Z said that he wished that he had children like the two of them. He didn't have any children, so how was this heir related to him?

Jed mulled over Lisa's words as he looked down at the ring in his spare hand. She was right, as much as he'd hate to admit it. Z had given him that ring, told him to protect it. Z knew exactly what that ring was for, he had given it to them for a specific purpose. He was supposed to work with Revor to find this heir. When she called Z their father, his heart hurt a bit. That was exactly how he had felt about Z. He had lost his father when Z died, not when his biological father died a few months ago. She was right about leaving her too. Leaving her here, leaving any of them here without protection was just an invitation for Syruchi to come kill them. "You're right. About all of it...." He gave Revor a stern look, letting him know that nothing he could say would change his mind. "We're all going to go. Everyone." Revor might not agree to it, but that didn't matter. Jed's word was final. He was the oldest in this group anyways, he should have some sort of seniority. It felt odd trying to be so serious, with Lisa holding both of their hands, swinging her arms with theirs as she smiled happily. Still, his look towards Revor never softened. Lisa's last few statements was starting to bother him now. "How did you know Z? And how did you know what to do with that ring?"

With dirtied fingertips, I pour into the night
Prying you open until you shred
Within a light slumber, my thoughts that have peeled off creak
If just about anything might erase everything now

~ ... ~

User Image

X♠Revor (Hanten) Ryushi Maratomi

User ImageUser Image

Revor had been intent on walking, typically ignoring their conversation. He had been expecting Jed to object to Lisa's outburst, and he had been expecting her outburst as well. Of course it was dangerous to go. He had an idea of the sorts of dangers that they would be facing on this journey. Thinking about it, he was not sure how he felt about Phi being pregnant. The sorts of things that they were to face surely are not things for a woman who is with child to even be near. It would be quite dangerous. They could just stay here...Stay here in that house and live their happy lives. If they haven't been found in two months, it was not likely that they would be found any time soon.
"Akito has many targets Jed. Namely, me. Lisa is a hindrance...But i'm sure with that silver tongue of his, he could talk his way out of any situation that she could cause for him." he said as he continued walking. When Lisa brought up Syruchi however, he frowned. That was very true. Sure, they had not been discovered yet, and the likely hood of them being discovered was still slim...But if they were discovered, Syruchi would tear the lot of them apart...He would tear Phi apart..

'Damn it...' Sometimes, Revor was really annoyed with his conscience. These people all hated him. He knew it. He could see the looks in their eyes when he was around. They really did not like his company. He could understand, really. Still, that's just who he was, and he was not planning on changing it just to appease to people he hardly even knew. Still...He couldn't very well just leave the lot of them at the mercy of Syruchi, especially since Syruchi lacked that completely. He had no other choice...

He had been about to respond, when Lisa grabbed his arm suddenly and pulled him over to her. He instantly blushed, and felt the urge to teleport building up. His feelings seemed to returning to the way they had been in the beginning, He was uncomfortable being close to her again. Though, truthfully, he had never fully been used to it. He probably never would be. Why she constantly wanted to be close to him, he would never understand. Still...She tried, and she persisted. Revor felt an odd feeling when he had to admit that most of the time, she prevailed.

When she began rambling about Z trusting them to find the heir, he frowned. He found it hard to believe that such a thing was true. Zariel would have known that neither of them could activate the rings power. However, that still left the question of why he left it with them in the first place. After all, the heir....Revor frowned. Something did not make complete sense about this entire situation, and he himself was confused about it. Why would Zariel leave the ring with two Noble born children, who claimed that he had raised them. It was not as if either of them was the heir. Otherwise, the ring would not have pointed out that the heir was to the north. It would have pointed at one of them if one of them was the heir. That meant that they were not Zariels children either. So why? Why did Zariel spend so much time with them? Where was the true heir?

Zariel had never mentioned either of them to him. Never. It was true that in last few years of the Kings death, Revor did not have much communication with him. Still, this had been going on for a long while, and Zariel had never mentioned them to him. Revor frowned. This was beginning to be come complicated and annoying. Deciding that he did not care to continue listening to them mull over the conversation, Revor got his arm free of Lisa and started walking again. He actually stopped when he heard Jed say that they were all going. He turned, and almost glared at him. He didn't like the tone in Jed's voice. Who did the man think that he was? For the past few years he had been thinking he was holding onto some ring that was supposed to be used for remembering 'Z,' when in fact it was so much more. Revor was the only person in this group who had any idea of what was happening, and what to do. He didn't like Jed talking to him as if he was in charge. It annoyed him, and he chose not to respond because he was no sure if he could keep the annoyance that he felt out of his voice. Revor didn't like being told what to do, and Jed was far from the person to order him around.

As Jed continued to give him that look, Revor found himself becoming tense. He didn't like it, and Jed needed to stop it right now. Jed was not Revor's father. He held no control over him in the slightest, and Revor did not have to listen to anything he said. Like it or not, Revor was running this show; he was the man in charge. He didn't care if Jed was the oldest or not. That didn't mean a damn thing under these circumstances. It never would regardless. It was not as if Jed was his older brother or something. That made Revor frown. He didn't have to do ANYTHING that anyone told him to do. They could hate him all they wanted to. He had no interest in making friends. His only interest was fixing things, and killing Syruchi and Akito. That was it. When Jed asked him how he knew Zariel, he frowned. That really wasn't any of their business, however he knew that if he didn't go ahead and get it out of the way, they would not leave him alone.
"I think that, seeing as you know who he was now, you should stop calling him 'Z'." he said, frowning.
"As for my relationship with him...He is my uncle. Well, was." he said, before turning and walking back to the house again. "My mother was his sister. She is dead too." He paused, frowning for a moment. "As you can see, i am not the heir. The ring shows the way to the next ruler of Talavell. All people with the blood of our family in their veins know how to work the ring. They just need it to find the heir, which is why Akito can not track him. However, Syruchi could, if he had the ring, so we must prevent that at all cost."

Turning once again, Revor started walking back to the house."It would seem that he is still alive, the heir i mean. It is my duty to find the Prince." Revor had no intention of ever becoming the next heir either. He had no aspirations to be King. He was not the type to rule, he did not think that he ever would be. He blinked and paused, suddenly realizing that he had just basically told Jed that Syruchi was related to him in some way. He frowned. He had not intended for anyone to ever know, but Lisa had forced it out of him. Now he had accidentally told Jed that Syruchi had the same blood of the Royal family in his veins, as did Revor himself.
"I suppose while i'm at it, i may as well confess to you as well, Jed. Akito is my father, and Syruchi is my older brother." With that, he was back to walking, still contemplating on what was going to happen next...

Sun will rise, Close your eyes, Downfallen
Give me sight, to see inside, I’m calling
We come fight, night by night, Downfallen
Hold inside, Just howling in the shadows

Dangerous Lover

__________ __________

User Image

Mira gave him quite the odd and confused look as he took her hand and kissed it. She hadn't thought about her not spending much time with him. She really didn't spend much time with anyone. She wasn't the biggest fan of it, but it was something that she had chose to come a custom to it. Mira quite the loner and she wasn't afraid to admit that either. It just seemed hard to identify with most of the people she was around other than Jay since she grew up with them... but now he had Phi and kids to worry about. She wasn't upset about it, but... there was so much that they used to do before he had a mate.

Mira shook it from her mind as she heard his question. "I like the mixed berries the most." She said with a nod. "I enjoy the taste of more than on berry." She began to think again on what she was going to do today. Well she wasn't going back to sleep... That would probably make it awkward for the boy. She decided that a walk around the building seemed fine. They would do that at his ready. Besides... she wasn't trying to express herself in front of the others either. If they wanted to get to know her then they would do it on their own time

I will ride on the wind of dreams
& surpass that rainbow high up in the sky
and continue on my journey
My power is unlimited!
Just dont be afraid
Cause I'll go anywhere just to meet you
Now whenever I look up at the sky
I'll make sure to break down everything that's in my way

~ I'm gonna be a father...Can you believe that, Price?.. ~

User Image

X♠Jayfeather (Perrin) Tiberius Aybara
Rebel Squad Leader

User ImageUser Image

Jay had been content to simply hold her against him like that for a while longer, but he knew that they had to at least get out of bed, no matter how much they might want to continue laying together. When she sat up, his hands had immediately gone back to her belly. He loved touching it. At first, he had been nervous about doing it, but now he was addicted to it. To simply feel the warmth from it, and knowing what was inside. It was truly a grand feeling that he enjoyed to no end.

And that's when he felt it. The softest little impact right over where his right hand was. For a moment, he had wondered if he had even felt it. It was so fast, and so light...But from the look on Phi's face, he could tell he had not imagined it. The baby had kicked! It just kicked inside of Phi's belly! Jay couldn't help the look on his face. He was grinning ear to ear, yet he felt like he might cry again. The baby was already becoming active. It was wonderful to know. Before he could even say anything, Phi's lips were on his, and he returned the kiss happily.

When she mentioned simply freshening up, he nodded his head. A real bath would do well to eliminate the scent better, but a freshening up would do almost just as good. In all honesty, the real reason that he had suggested a bath had been because well...He was planning to have some more fun while they washed. Still, that could wait, he supposed. He gave a surprised grunt and a soft whine when Phi jumped up off of him so soon. He was still feeling a bit sensitive...As she approached the water bowl, he couldn't keep his eyes from wandering and watching her bare bottom as she walked. A grin spread across his face, and he almost suggested a bath again. But Phi was already busy with her washing, so he decided that he could wait.

He got out of the bed slowly and stood up before stretching, not bothering to cover himself up. Ever since they had begun sharing a room, Phi had gotten much more used to his casual nudeness. Though the first few times, she had still been a little put off about it, she had adjusted easily. Occasion, even when they weren't expressing their love in a physical way, she would simply sit with him as bare as the days that they were born. He felt comfortable that way, and he was glad that Phi was becoming more used to the idea. Just as he reached the bowl and the cleaning supplies, she was already slipping on her cloths. He couldn't help but laugh at her speediness. No doubt, she wanted to tell Lisa or Kagetora about the baby having kicked. The two of them were the only healers in their group, so it made since that she would check with either of them about it. The both of them could sense the babies.

He smiled when she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him before saying that she loved him. It still made him feel like a huge jerk when she said it, simply because for some reason he could never seem to force himself to say it back. He loved her, he did. He didn't think that the feels she made him experience were anything but love...But he still couldn't figure out why. He knew it bothered her though, and that made him even more angry about it. He would have to do his best to say it next to time. Phi deserved to hear it.

Finishing with his washing, he slipped on his underwear and pants, not bothering with a shirt, which was the usual for him. He had to wear pants, but he didn't have to wear a shirt. Freshened up and ready to go, he walked out of the room and headed down stairs. He could still smell Phi's scent on his body, and the scent of their physical love, though faintly. No one should notice, though if they did, he would pretend that he didn't know what they were talking about. Though, it was not as if he and Phi tried to hide their obvious eagerness to be together physically. Hugging each other and a suggestive pinch here and there...It was not to hard to tell what was on their minds when they were in that mood.

With a yawn he walked into the kitchen, waving at everyone who was there. Daryn, Mira, and Kagetora were in the kitchen.
"Good morning everyone." he said with a smile before walking over to grab a muffin. Kagetora was talking with Mira, and Jay quirked an eyebrow when the boy kissed her hand. He was doing it again, being all...Proper with one of the girls again. What was going through thagt kids mind? Shaking it off, he turned to Phi with a grin. "It doesn't look like Lisa is here right now. Do you want to tell them about it, or wait for Lisa?"

Fly to my future in the sky
Yes, there's no doubt I can feel it.
I believe it's in my soul
I know I can go anywhere
Please, will you guide me in the sky
Guide me and those next to me
I believe it's in my soul
and I can soar as I high as I want.

~ Hm... ~

User Image

X♠Kagetora

User ImageUser Image

Kagetora smiled widely when Mira answered his question. Not only had she responded, but, she had also given an answer that he was happy to hear. Mixed berries were his favorite as well. Another thing that they had in common. He nodded his head slowly with a smile, though it was to himself. He looked up at her and grinned.
"Mixed berries are my favorite too. They taste really good." he said, taking another one and taking a bite out of it, just as Jay took a muffin for himself. Jay gave him a funny look, but Kagetora ignored it. He didn't have time to deal with him. He was talking to Mira right now, and that was where his attention was best used.

"Um...Mira? Would you like to talk a walk around with me?" he asked, his eyes sort of drifting down to the ground for a moment, his cheeks turning red again, before he extended his hand out for her to take, so that he could lead her. He wasn't sure why he felt nervous. He felt nervous around Phi and Lisa, but this was a bit different. When he asked them things like that, they always said yes. They seemed most eager to spend time with him, and while he did like it, something about Mira seemed different. She hadn't even tried to hug him or pinch his cheeks yet. It was like...She wasn't treating him like a kid. It was different...But he kind of liked that as well. Still...With that as a fact, she could end up saying no to him, and he really did want to spend time with her...

Dangerous Lover

__________ __________

User Image

Her tails began to sway slightly as she heard his question. It was funny that she had just gotten the same idea on her mind right before she had even offered to ask him. "Sounds like a plan to me." She said letting her smirk return to a smile once more. Mira then placed her hand in his. "Lead the way." She said before pushing some hair from her face with her free hand.

It was really strange that she had decided to give him he time today, but... it felt really nice to be wanted, even if it was for something as small as getting to know her. It made have been a small thing, but it would explain so much about her if someone had prided at her tough hide... and her this kid was peeling back those hard shells that were her normal cold demeanor. Mira didn't want to be rude to the kid, but he was making it good for himself all on his own. He didn't need to be taught anything.

Dangerous Lover

User Image "The new Second Pillar am I now..." User Image

I am about honor, respect, and true strength from within,
For this is how I was raised and the path I have chosen to follow.

User Image

Eclipse Aziure Zirin

Eclipse was surprised to see the door open and her commander looking so rough. She needed him at his best and the fact that he wasn't getting much sleep lately was starting to take a toll on her. She loved her job, but her commander needed her more than he would put off. She was going to help make his dreams come true now. "He is a rebel for sure sir. He didn't start to want to spill information until I went into... extreme measures. At the moment he is in the chair unconscious." Eclipse watch Rand carefully before speaking up once more. "Maybe his group had already been dealt with in town, sir. We will get the report when Pillar Eight Raven returns." Her golden eyes glanced to the hallways for a moment before she let out a small sigh as she was resisting the urge to force him into a relaxed state.

Eclipse cleared her throat. "Permission to speak freely, sir" She waited for his approval though all she could feel was his eyes upon her. "May you please resume what you were doing so I can help relax you, sir? Although you put on a shell of sheer determination, deterioration as began to show starting with the lack of sleep within your eyes. This is clearly to help your body catch up to your mind, sir. If you please lay on the bed upon your stomach I can start to administer the process." She said before coughing slightly once more. Hopefully he wouldn't get the wrong mind and feel as if she was making a move upon him. Eclipse had great respect for Rand and would do anything to make sure he was content. If it made him happy that was pure bonus points for her, but a happy commander was very rare at the moment...

I possess the power of balance, the ability to see true nature,
Pillar Two, one of light and of dark, will determine your fate.

User Image "...Then I shall not let my comrades and Akito down." User Image

~ Hm... ~

User Image

X♠Kagetora

User ImageUser Image

Kagetora felt a surprising weight lift off of his chest when she agreed to go with him. He grinned widely when she placed her hand in his, before closing his around hers and walking her out through the back door. The day felt nice, surprisingly cool, though it was still morning so it was to late to gauge how hot it might get. The temperature had been odd lately, though for the most part, it hard garnered the characteristic of heat. It was Summer time after all, so it was really no surprise. Still, this morning felt nice, and Kagetora was happy to have someone out with him right now. Lisa was with Revor most of the time when she wasn't teaching him, and he wasn't fawning over her or Phi. Phi was more or less with Jay most of the time, though Kagetora got some time to be with her as well. He wondered why he had never truly interacted with Mira for so long, having realized just how much time he spent away from the other two girls.

Grinning, he began to lead her about, around the left side of the house and heading towards the forest area. He figured a leisure stroll through the forest in the early morning light would be nice. Mira did not seem to protest, so he supposed that he had made a good decision. He continued holding her hand as they walked, his tail swaying slowly behind him as they went. He was still smiling.
"So, Mira...Your a half demon, right? Your scent smells like a demon, but also, not. What kind of demon, if you don't mind me asking." he asked, looking up at her and tilting his head. "Im sure you can tell that I am, too. Was your mom or dad the demon?" He figured that a good place to start for their conversation would to be touch on common ground.

This Cruel Thesis, a spiteful Angels Litany
Will soon soar from the window of your Destiny
White hot Pathos, a desecrated Symphony
Stay true to this, and don't betray your memory
Come now reach out, your must embrace reality
Rise up young boy, and make yourself a Legend

~ Peace, Fairness, and Harmony... ~

User Image

X♠Rand Tiberius Aybara
Pillar One, Leader of the Nine Pillars of Heaven
A Cruel, One Winged Angel of Justice

User ImageUser Image

Rand probably would have smiled when she said that the man had been a Rebel, except that Rand did not typically care for smiling anymore. None the less, he was glad that the man had indeed been a Rebel. It seemed like ever since the events to do with Lisa had happened, the Rebels had increased in numbers. Perhaps they had sought to find more members, ever since they found that Rand was now hunting them for a personal vendeta? Either way, it did not matter. As long as they were found, and killed, than he would be happy. Well, that wasn't true. Rand was unsure if he would ever truly be happy again. He did feel something when he found that more of the Rebels who took Lisa away were killed though. He was unsure how to describe the feeling though. Perhaps it was contentment? He didn't know, but he decided that it was as close to happiness as he would ever get again. It would do as a replacement.

"That's good, two. Do not feel bad for what you have to do to get the information from them." he said, giving her a curt nod. "They are the fools who would stand in the way of Peace. If they are to ignorant to realize that Lord Akito wishes to see this land saved, than they do not deserve our mercy or remorse." That, in Rands mind, was the basic rundown of things. These Rebels had killed an innocent girl like Lisa, they had taken her away from him; and for what? Because she had been associated with Akito. Because she had been fighting for a good cause, she was killed by the ignorant flies that shared population in this Kingdom. There was no room for mercy in Rands heart. These people would all be dealt with, in the name of Peace, Fairness, and Harmony...

He blinked when she asked if she could speak freely. His face immediately showed that he was feeling defensive, by the look he gave her. He found that he could rely on Eclipse. She had been First Seat, before Lisa's death, and she had always been quite the competent soldier. Still...When she spoke freely, he had grown to expect her to point out things about himself that he rather people not notice, nor mention. She was quite perceptive, and she could often tell when something was bothering him. Still...She was his trustworthy second in command. He couldn't just tell her no because he did not want to hear what she had to say.
"Go ahead, Two."

Of course, she began pointing out his lack of sleep. He should have probably told her to go away until he had gotten the chance to get some rest. It was obvious to even himself that he certainly did not look his best at the moment. His hair was not brushed, and his fur looked slightly unkept. Coupled with the dark circles under his eyes, Rand truly looked like he might be unraveling. His was obsessed with finding those responsible for Lisa's death; so much so that it was beginning to take it's toll on his health.
"Perceptive as always, Two..." he said slowly before frowning. "I suppose it is a good thing, though." Turning, he walked back into his room, and stood in the middle of it. "I assure you that i am fine, but, if it will make you feel better, i will not argue." Walking over to his bed, he laid down on his stomach before stretching out, crossing his arms and using them prop up on his chin. He didn't say anything else, and simply left her to do as she pleased. He made sure to keep his tail still, as to avoid having it interfere with her.

This Cruel Thesis, a spiteful Angels Mockery
Will bring with it, the Sorrow of Futility
Hold on tightly, and do not lose Vitality
You must wake up, for now the Dream is history
Come now reach out, you must embrace Humanity
Rise up young boy, and make yourself a Legend

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image Jed felt a bit of irritation that Revor was telling him to call Z by his name, Zariel. The last he checked, he was allowed to call people whatever he felt like calling them. Since Z had raised him as Z, and not Zariel, he would continue to do so. There had to be some reason why he called himself that. When he said that Z was his uncle, confusion came over him. Revor was related to Z? Jed had never heard anything about him, not once did Z ever tell him about his family. He didn't know that Z had a sister, or that she had a son. More or less, why was Revor such a horrible person if Z was related to him? How was that even possible? More than that, why wasn't Revor the heir to the throne if he was related to him?

When he brought up Syruchi for some reason, Jed paused. Syruchi was related to Z too? So Revor was related to Syruchi? Revor seemed a bit upset that he had revealed such information, but suddenly announced more. Syruchi and Revor were related, brothers in fact. And Akito.....Akito was their father? At first Jed thought he must've misheard, but then Lisa patted his shoulder and gave him a small smile before running to Revor's side. Wait a minute! Lisa knew? Why did Lisa know that? Why was she keeping that a secret from everyone? Then again....he knew how Lisa was. It wasn't her place to reveal Revor's secrets, so she would never tell him. "Well, it makes a bit of sense I guess." No wonder Revor was so horrible and bitter. Even with Z as a relative, his main relatives' evil overcame Z's goodness. "I'm sure you don't want the others to know, so I won't say anything."

Lisa was completely shocked when Hanten said that Z was his uncle, his mother's brother. She was dead too.....how sad. She wondered how his mother had died. How his mother had managed to love Akito.....how she managed to bed a man that was so horrible and have 2 children with him. What type of mother was she? She wondered if the woman had been alive long enough to raise Syruchi and Hanten. If not, it would explain so much about the two of them, lacking a mother figure to show them love while their father was a horrible man. She couldn't have been a horrible person if she was Z's sister. Her curiosity was overwhelming her, and she wanted to know more.

When Hanten announced his relationship with Syruchi, Jed was obviously surprised, all she could really do was smile at him before taking off to Hanten's side. There were so many unanswered questions. She smiled as she ran to his side again, grabbing his arm. She was just a physical person. It didn't really have anything to do with Hanten, she liked being close to everyone. "So how old were you when you learned how to use the ring? Why didn't Z give you the ring to find the heir since only a person in your family could use it? You say that you're going to find the 'Prince', how do you know that it's a male? What if it's a Princess? Also, if you're a living relative of Z, and you're not the heir, is the heir not chosen by bloodline? How do you know who the next ruler is? Does it just randomly choose the next suitable person whether it's part of the family or not? Does the ability to use the ring transfer from your family to the new ruler's family, or do you have to marry into the family to keep the ability running in the royal family?"

There were so many questions she wanted answered!!! Jed just smiled and shook his head. Poor Revor. She was never going to leave him alone until she answered all of his questions, and knowing Lisa, the questions would never end. Her curiosity would just continue to grow and she's have more and more things that she would want to learn from him.

Her smiled grew wider as a thought occurred to her. "Jed and I have always seen Z as our father. If you're related to him, then you'd be like our family too! I guess you'd be more like the middle child. The cranky bitter one. I promise I'm the best sister ever, just ask Jed." she said with a laugh. Relatives don't make out though and desire each other..... She could feel her body tensing as her unconscious thoughts brought back memories of the night before, and a blush quickly grew to her face as her fingers touched her neck, a bit of desire welling up in her. It was stilla bit sore....but in a nice way. It wasn't like they had intended to get all hot and steamy like that. Besides, she wasn't planning on doing that with Hanten again. He didn't want it. She didn't want it. Liar... Either way, it wasn't going to happen again. She was just glad that Jed was behind her so he couldn't see her face.

She shook the thoughts out of her mind as she looked back up at Hanten, smiling again and trying to focus her mind on the fact that she was learning stuff about him. Her curiosity picked itself right back up. "Oh God....that would make us related to Syruchi too then.....ugh....and Akito." A small shiver went up her back as she thought about that. Hanten wouldn't be so bad to be related to, but the others. That was just downright scary. "Oh gee....what if Syruchi were the true heir. That would be horrible! Does the ring choose by personality or something? Why do you think that Z gave Jed the ring?"

They were nearing the house now, Lisa could see it out in the distance, still she had so many other questions. That last question was something that Jed himself wanted to know the answer to. If Revor was related to Z, why did he decide to raise Lisa and Jed? Why didn't he spend his time raising Revor and Syruchi? Why did he give Jed the ring and not Revor? "I would like to know that myself. Z told me that if anything were to happen to me, I was to give the ring to Lisa, and she was to keep it. Why was it important that we kept the ring? I have to agree with Lisa's statement earlier. Z must've wanted us to meet you. But why?"

That thought gave Lisa a moment to wonder herself. Why did Z want Revor to meet up with the two of them? It was only obvious that he did. And why did he give the ring to Jed mere months before he died? Did he know that something was going to happen? "Moreso, Jed.....why didn't Z ever tell us about Revor if he wanted us to meet up with each other? It would've been so much faster. I mean, why didn't he introduce us all together? Then when he died, we could've found the heir together. And then Akito wouldn't....." Another thought occurred to her. Her train of thought was growing bigger and bigger as all these questions led to more riddles in her mind. "Oh God! Akito was Z's brother-in-law!! Maybe Z never said anything about us because he didn't want Akito to know about us! Maybe he knew that Akito was evil and if he knew that Z was raising two other kids, we would be seen as a threat and he'd want to kill us! Maybe he was protecting us! Oh God!" Another thought came into her head and she looked up at Hanten. If anyone knew, he would. "Did Akito kill Z?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff