14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

{{Jedidiah McGingre}}

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ I am her Brother and Protector ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Catching the muffin that Daryn tossed, Jed couldn't suppress the anger that was rising in him. He didn't let it show, but he was fuming. He didn't even get to see Lisa that morning. He didn't get to know if she was still upset about last night or anything. Revor was really starting to get on his nerves. Who did he think he was just taking Lisa whenever he felt like it? Rearranging her life to fit around his to do whatever the heck they did out there? There were other people who wanted to be around Lisa. Revor hadn't told any of them that he had decided to change their training time today.

As Mira started to express her anger towards Revor, Jed nodded in agreement. "I agree. We were already in the kitchen before he left. The least he could've done was said something before he took off. Obviously, he couldn't say anything to you, but he could say something to me." Revor still hadn't been able to say two words to Mira or Phi. He could have full blown arguments with Lisa, but couldn't even muster to say 'Good Morning' to either of the other girls. That thought disturbed Jed. He didn't want Lisa to be the only woman that Revor was able to communicate with. It was already starting that he could communicate with her, which led to him being able to touch her....before they knew it he would be able to hug her, or kiss her, or-----Jed growled a bit. He definitely needed Revor and Lisa to separate a bit.

He gave a look over at Daryn. The man didn't seem to pleased that Revor had taken off with Lisa either. Sure, he looked happy eating his muffin, but Jed could see the irritation hidden underneath. From the sound of things, he and Lisa were finally starting to really hit it off again and Revor had interrupted that moment and removed Lisa from the picture. He couldn't blame the man for being upset. It had been 2 months now, and Daryn still hadn't gotten out of the friend zone with Lisa. Jed had done what he could, talking Daryn up and the sorts. Man, a year ago, he never would've thought that he would ever be friends with Daryn, more or less trying to convince Lisa to date him. Life sure had a funny way of turning things around.

Mira and Daryn's questions threw him off a bit. "I have no idea why I woke up so early," he said. He really didn't. He had just woken up, and noticed the scents and Daryn's disappearance and decided to see Lisa. Something must've woken him up. "I don't see why the three of us can't have breakfast together while we wait for the others to wake up. Lisa's muffins are always best when they're still hot." He smiled as he walked over to the counter and took another Lemon muffin. Lisa always seemed to make them for him when he needed something to make him feel better.

User Image
                          User Image

►>>xxxxx In violent times... you shouldn't have to sell your soul... ...protect your heart and your mind.
          ►>>xxxxx In black and white... they really, really ought to know... ...know that your way is easy to find.
            ►>> God's Judgment The 8th Pillar: aven Ȥona pateonas
            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

✥ "All life bears sin when it is born. Will you face your sin? Then sinners, be judged." ✥

╔════════════════════════════════

It was just like Phi... Dyana reacted in amazement with his arm. Raven wasn't phased by this, only because he has come to learn that people never realize how things have come to be. If only people knew how he was treated before his life was completely changed around, then at least they would understand why he saw his arm as a curse! However, it didn't matter now. Slowly and surely, he started realizing that people were accepting his left arm as more of a gift than something hindering him.

The fact that Dyana was a bit shocked by his mentor proposal felt a bit worry-some only because he thought she was going to reject his idea. However, it all changed when she willingly accepted it. Raven was pleased because he finally found someone who could help him control fire to the best of his abilities. Up to this point, he hasn't been able to control it much and he refused to use fire in fights unless it was used to block the pathway of the opponent. Maybe Dyana could teach him a thing or two about using fire offensively?

After what felt like a good few seconds, Raven heard the voice in his head mentioning how happy it was. He was finally content... that moment made him happy. It all eventually broke when he heard the voice mentioning how warm he was. Immediately, his eyes looked to Dyana and Raven realized that he was hugging her. Honestly, he was too excited to not hug her... not in any way sexual... NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS DRESSED FAR LESS THAN MODERATELY! He had to admit to himself that he forgot that Dyana's currently clothing was... revealing. Realizing this, his face turned dark red but he didn't let go of Dyana instantly. Instead, he slowly let his hold on her weaken until he was just standing there and staring at Dyana. "W-well then..." He glanced around and noticed some guards already taking their rounds, but Raven already knew that he still had to do his. It wouldn't hurt if he was going to meet up with Akito and explain the situation to him, right? "Let's be on our way to the tower, yes?" Raven asked, offering his arm to Dyana again. As she accepted, he led them toward the Tower...

════════════════════════════════╝

Dangerous Lover

__________ __________

____________ M i r a z i . X i d a m _________________________✖

User Image

I've done some growing, And know pain Dashed hopes and dreams, All lead to despair You continue to do some living, With more lessons you gain Now things that are broken you can repair

I have all the skills, I have all the tools Now I can bring you a fight Time for me to break all rules, Come now, and show me your might

╔════════════════════════════╗

Mira took a bite of her muffin as she looked at the boys. "He is doing something to her or with her or something has happened." She said crossing her arms again. "He has no reason to butt into my time with her at all. None, and yet he does it. He treats me as if I'm a carrier of a disease and yet can spend all that time with her? Whenever they fight she can calm him down and no one else? And they are always talking to each toher when we can't hear? For what reason do they need to talk in ways were we can't hear them... At all times."

It was annoying to watch them carry on like nothing is going on in the world, but each other. "These muffins aren't bad..." She said taking another bite. Normally she would skip breakfast, but since she wasn't doing anything she would enjoy herself today.

╚════════════════════════════╝

" I love creating Weapons!"

I will ride on the wind of dreams
& surpass that rainbow high up in the sky
and continue on my journey
My power is unlimited!
Just dont be afraid
Cause I'll go anywhere just to meet you
Now whenever I look up at the sky
I'll make sure to break down everything that's in my way

~ I'm gonna be a father...Can you believe that, Price?.. ~

User Image

X♠Jayfeather (Perrin) Tiberius Aybara
Rebel Squad Leader

User ImageUser Image

Jay had been dreaming contently that morning, still caught in his own slumber. Normally, he might have woken up a little earlier but...Well, due to the activities of the night before, he was quite tuckered out now. He snoozed softly, having gotten his snoring problem under control thanks to some herbs from Kagetora. The boy had been practically forced to give them to him though. Jay had wondered why Kagetora didn't want to give them to him; he hadn't done anything wrong to the kid, had he? Well, there had been that time where Kagetora had been desperately trying to reach something, and Jay got it down for him, before patting him on the head and calling him, 'Little guy.' That had gotten him a punch to the stomach, which had not been all that pleasant. Still, the little brat said thank you anyway, leaving Jay quite conflicted on how he was supposed to respond.

That was all very distant in his mind now though, still wrapped in sweet sleep. He had been dreaming about sitting with Phi. The two of them were calmly relaxing out in one of the fields on the grounds of the house. Suddenly though, her hand was on his chest in a mischievous manner, causing him to blink and look at her. She was giving him a look; a look that Jay knew quite well. Slowly her hand descended to his stomach, and then lower...And lower...Jay had closed his eyes and let out a soft growl before her lips were against his. He feel backwards into the grass, her all the while continuing...

Jay's eyes blinked open slowly as he took in the room. He began to realize that he was awake now but, the good feelings was still there. A good feeling that he knew all to well. He slowly began to wake up, and upon seeing Phi above him, giving that same look from his dream, he realized that he had been doing just that; dreaming. A playful grin spread across his face before he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, meshing their lips together and kissing her as she moved her body and straddled him. He growled lowly as she began to move herself on top of him, rocking back and forth. His hands roamed her body, before finally finding her bottom and being content to stay and squeeze there playfully as he grinned lustfully at her. The pleasure and excitement climbed, and climbed and...

Jay grunted softly as it all came to a heading, Phi doing the same and expressing her own release. He leaned back into the bed and sighed lowly, panting and still grinning. 'Best way to wake up, ever...' He chuckled lowly at his own thoughts, before he pulled Phi down to him, pressing their bodies together and kissing her softly. He enjoyed kissing her. It made him feel at ease in it's own way...He didn't feel like he had to worry about much when he was with Phi.
"Good morning." he said with a smile as she sat up and gave her own morning greeting. He couldn't help but admire her. She was was beautiful and gentle with him...It was nice. He slowly realized that he was caressing her belly again, and his smile warmed even more. Her stomach was beautiful too. What was inside, was beautiful. Two babies...He was going to have two children. He and Phi were going to have two beautiful children to raise and call their own. It made him happy just thinking about it. They were going to be a family...And he would have his friends around to spend that joyous time with as well. The image in his mind seemed perfect...

Jays ears twitched as he heard her mention names. He had been thinking about them as well. They probably should decided, but, it was not as if they had to rush. There were still some months ahead before they would be born, so they had plenty of time. Still, he saw no harm in being prepared. When she mentioned naming one of them Price, Jay thought that he was going to cry again. She had mentioned such a thing months ago, and he had broken into tears, and had not been able to give her a proper answer. It still hurt to think that Price was gone already. The children would never get to meet him, and he, wouldn't get to meet them. Still, Jay knew that Price would watch over them. Their children...He couldn't think of a better name for a little boy even if he wanted to. When she mentioned a name for the girl though, and his mother was mentioned...Jay found himself gripping the sheets of his bed. He sniffed softly, before he brought his arm to his eyes and rubbed at them to get rid of the dears. 'Damn it, Phi...Making me cry like this..Your so ruddy wonderful...'

He slowly brought his arms up and wrapped them around her shoulders, pulling her down into a warm hug. He sniffed again, and he felt a few tears slid down his cheek. That was okay though. He could cry in front of her without feeling bad about it. Phi was the exception...
"Those would be perfect. We can decide on middle names later but...Those names are just fine." he said before releasing her from the hug and smiling at her warmly. Price for a boy, and for a girl, Emerald-Fei. Those were perfect. So ruddy perfect. Jay sniffed again and rubbed his eyes again before smiling, the moment for tears having passed. He caressed her stomach again, still quite in love with just rubbing it and smiling.
"What do you say we take a bath, huh?" he asked, looking up at her with a smile. "The others might not appreciate it if we bring the scent of our bed room activities down stairs again." The smell of their hot passion was just fine to him, but...Well, he supposed that the others didn't want to know when he and Phi played around. Last time, Jed had instructed he and Phi to both go and bathe...Which had really just led to another round for them but...Well, Jed didn't need to know that.

Fly to my future in the sky
Yes, there's no doubt I can feel it.
I believe it's in my soul
I know I can go anywhere
Please, will you guide me in the sky
Guide me and those next to me
I believe it's in my soul
and I can soar as I high as I want.
User Image Phi couldn't help but smile at Jay's sniveling and tears. He was so adorable and kind. She could tell from his reaction that he had loved the names. When she had brought up names months ago, she had barely said 'Price' when he started sniveling and she decided that it must still be too soon. He was crying now, but it was completely different. Before she knew it, he had pulled her down into a hug together. He really loved hugging her, and it was a good thing that she could never get enough of hugging him either.

When she sat up again, she lowered her hands to his face to wipe away the tears. He was so sensitive; it was adorable. She was about to answer his bath questions when it happened. He was playing with her belly again and she felt a soft thump from the inside of her belly. The baby just kicked her! The first time ever and the baby just did it!! Her entire body tensed up a bit from the excitement of the moment and her hands immediately flew to her mouth as she looked down. That was amazing!! She felt so overcome with happiness that all she could do was stare at her belly. Had Jay felt it too? Was it hard enough? "Did you feel that?" Suddenly, she found herself laughing from the joy she was feeling at the small action. She had never felt such a sensation before. It was odd, yet so calming and exciting at the same time. She waited a bit.....it didn't happen again. She wanted it to happen again. She couldn't wait for it to happen again.

She quickly leaned down, grabbing Jay's face and kissing him deeply. Their baby had just kicked for the first time. This was the best morning ever!! She woke up in the arms of the man she loved, shared more intimate time together, and now one of the babies was kicking!!! She was extremely happy right now. Happy actually couldn't even describe how she was feeling. She couldn't stop giggling. Jay was sharing in her joy, and she wanted to sit there all day, just to wait for that feeling to happen again. Obviously, they couldn't do that. They needed to go to breakfast, and she wanted to tell Lisa about what had just happened.

"We don't need to take a bath. We can just freshen up." She immediately pushed herself off of him. His grunt told her that she had moved to fast. She smiled at him as she walked over to the water pitcher and bowl. Her mother had insisted that every room should have one in case people needed 'freshening up'. She didn't know what she was talking about when she was younger, but now she understood. Having clean water and wash cloths handy was good for the quick clean. Jay had barely gotten out of bed and she had already filled the bowl with water and soaps and cleaned herself up. She wanted to tell Lisa about this phenomenon.

It took her less than a minute to get dressed. Jay was still looking at her dumbfounded, but now he was at the water bowl. He didn't seem like he would ever get used to how fast she could move. He had barely started washing himself, and she ran back and hugged him, pushing up on her tippy toes so she could kiss him. She still had to pull him down a little bit. "I love you." she said with a smile, taking off out the door before he could respond. She really wanted to talk to Lisa now. Halfway down the stairs, she stopped, realizing something. That was the first time that she had actually ever said those words to him. She knew she loved him, and she knew he loved her, but neither of them had actually said it. Still....it seemed appropriate for the moment. Smiling, she entered the kitchen to see Jed, Mira, and Daryn eating together. "Good morning everyone."
User ImageDaryn gave Jed a swift lookover. No doubt that the man was good at hiding his emotions. His facial and body feature stated that he was calm, but Daryn could see the anger that was building up behind his eyes. Jed wasn’t pleased with Revor’s actions. No one was. He nodded as Jed suggested that they eat breakfast together in response to Mira’s question. The three of them haven’t really eaten breakfast together often, it would be a good time for them to talk a bit before they trained.

Everytime Daryn thought about Revor his blood would boil. For the past 2 months all he’s been able to really do with Lisa is watch her and Revor argue silently. Or watch them be nice to each other. He barely got to have any time to talk to her at all. This morning he was grateful that he woke up early, he got to spend time with Lisa. More than he had been able to in a long time. He had been able to make Lisa laugh, to hug her and kiss her. He was getting closer to her again and still, Revor had found a way to pull her away from him. The thought brought on more questions to his mind. He still wanted to know how Revor was able to hold her hand, why he was able to caress Lisa’s face, why Lisa could touch his chest and push against him, but still he couldn’t even talk to Phi or Mira. Couldn’t touch and could barely look at them. Of all the women that Revor had chosen to get close to, it had to be Lisa.

His ears perked up as Mira started talking. Revor was doing something or her? Or with her? The thought made him growl. If that fool even thought about touching Lisa he’d kill him. He had to agree with Mira though, something had to have happened between them. It probably wasn’t intimate or anything, but something did happen.”The man is cutting into everyone’s time with her. How often do you see her even at the house and not being around Revor?” Revor did avoid Phi and Mira like they had the plague, yet almost every waking moment he has is spent with Lisa. Spent talking to her, touching her, just being in her freaking presence! What was the man really doing with her? What actually went on in their ‘trainings’? He had almost forgotten about how Lisa had been able to stop Revor from fighting last night. He still didn’t know what she had said, still didn’t understand how she had gotten close enough to him that he would stop from fighting him….just because Lisa asked him to. How close were they really? When Mira brought up the telepathy, he couldn’t help but growl.

”That telepathy crap needs to stop. It pisses me off like you wouldn’t believe to just see them looking at each other or everywhere else, and knowing that they’re having a conversation. I have to agree with Mira. What is Revor trying to hide when he talks to her? We all know that he can talk with his telepathy to us all at once. Why does he want her to only speak to him telepathically. What are they saying that we aren’t supposed to hear? I’m not saying anything bad about Lisa, Jed. I’m just saying that I think we need to watch out for Revor. He said yesterday that he wasn’t interested in her, but how long will that actually last?” He was fuming again. Highly irritated by his thoughts of Revor. Revor and Lisa. The man needed to leave her alone and let her spend time with them.

”Think about it Jed. Revor might be a wimp of a man who can’t touch a woman, but do you think that’s going to last forever?” Daryn wasn’t trying to make Jed mad or anything, but he knew that if anyone would talk to Lisa and get her to see why she needed to spend less time with Revor, Jed would be the one to do it. If anyone could talk to Revor without losing their composure, it was Jed since he seemed to be the only one good at that. ”When Revor first met Lisa, he couldn’t touch her either without freaking out. He could barely talk to her either. Now they are constantly touching, constantly talking….who knows what else he’s able to do with her now? What he'll be able to do with her in a few weeks? Something or someone needs to keep them apart before he starts to ruin her relationship with everyone because he wants her all to himself. He's already preventing her from training with Mira. Soon she won't be able to teach Phi and Kagetora healing.”

The words barely left his mouth and Phi walked in. There were only 3 strawberry muffins left. Lisa would kill them if she found out if Phi didn't get any. "Morning Phi. You came just in time. There's only 3 strawberry muffins left."

Dangerous Lover

User Image

█████♪We can journey to a garden no one knows...
█████Life is short, my darling, please tell me that you love me...♪
█████♪If you look into my eyes, then you should know...
█████You have nothing here to doubt, nothing to fear...♪

████████████ █████████████ █████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

►>>"Lay all your questions down..."<<◄

Đyana Fo̱s Pacem

A look of disappointment came over her face for a moment as Raven slowly start to let go of her. She wasn't going to let him see her face show the disappointment, but disguise with a large smile. Taking his arm, she was soon guided towards the tower. "Hey... is this okay? You leaving your patrol?" She said as she watched a few of the other guards take their rounds. "I don't want you to get in trouble at all." She said looking back to him.

Still although she was concerned for her new friend, she was still very excited about what she would do at the tower. She could possibly become a pillar and work along side Raven and the other Pillars! She could read more books and continue her studies upon spells. She was sure that Akito had plenty of those kinds of books. They also needed to be on their toes for potential users of the magic.Raven could cook for her and teach her as well as her mentor him in the ways of fire.

█████████████ █████████████ ███████

With dirtied fingertips, I pour into the night
Prying you open until you shred
Within a light slumber, my thoughts that have peeled off creak
If just about anything might erase everything now

~ ... ~

User Image

X♠Revor (Hanten) Ryushi Maratomi

User ImageUser Image

Revor snarled at the wall when she asked if he was jealous. No. No he was not. He could care less. If Daryn wanted her, he could have her. She was annoying and persistent and stubborn...Revor had no interest in her, so it didn't matter. He clenched his fist and growled. "You should keep in mind the fact that last night happened because of you. You kissed ME, remember?" The memory still made him shiver in an awkward way. There was no denying that it had been nice...But it had violated ever single rule he had made for himself already. Years of practice and self promise, all ruined because of Lisa.

His tail thrashed in an annoyed fashion as he drummed his fingers on the table. He was hungry. He wanted one of those ruddy muffins...But both Lisa and Daryn were over there. He didn't want to be near either of them. Chances were, if he even went over there near them, Daryn would immediately assume he was after Lisa, and try and start something. With the mood he was in, Revor was in no mood for Daryn's stupid assumptions. He didn't know if he would be able to compose himself if it happened again. He was sick of Daryn's attitude. The man was like a starving dog, except his food was Lisa's attention. It was pathetic.

When Lisa made that snide comment about hateful people not liking hugs, Revor growled again. He didn't like her ruddy hugs because they were stupid!
"Yes, hateful people. Or, perhaps a person who knows how to live without the pointless need to be so ruddy close to people?" he barked back angrily. She was annoying him already, and he had just woken up! And when he heard Daryn talk about how absolutely wonderful kissing her was, his ears flattened to his head. For a moment, he considered the possibility of barfing. He didn't want to hear this. He was angry, because it was just stupid. It most certainly had nothing to do with the fact that he thought her lips had tasted sweet. 'Like candy...Shut up!'

It didn't matter what her ruddy lips tasted like! He didn't want to taste them again, and he never would! Was she done yet? He wanted to leave now. Suddenly she was filling up a basket with muffins, and he watched her anxiously. Damn it didn't he want a chocolate muffin. That would be perfect for right now. A chocolate muffin, to help him forget about all of the things that were annoying him. Even if it was made by the source of most of his annoyance. Chocolate was still chocolate. When her hand touched his arm, he had tensed, very similar to how he had acted when they had first met. The urge to teleport bubbled up inside, but he fought it off. He had worked hard to tolerate her; he wasn't going to lose any ground. When she called him Hanten though, his ears flattened to his head and he growled. Before he could even say anything, she was gone. He gave Daryn a glare, just as Mira and Jed came into the room. He wasn't in the mood to interact with any of them. With the snap of his fingers, Revor was gone in a flash.

A moment later, he appeared in front of Lisa. She was smiling. He most certainly wasn't. He narrowed his eyes at the smile. Why was she smiling? He decided that it didn't matter. He didn't care. Again, she called him Hanten, and again, he growled.
"Do not call me that." he said to her bitterly. He did not like being called Hanten. Not anymore, and not ever again. That wasn't his name anymore, and she had no right to call him that. "Just because you know my real name gives you no right to use it. My real name is Revor now, and you will address me as such. That is, unless you know someone else who can teach you to teleport?" He gave her a blunt look before sighing.
"Teleport tag. Same as always. However, we aren't going to stop with just one today. You have to catch me three times before we stop." he said blandly before taking a few steps back. Suddenly thought occurred to him, and he frowned. "And do not tackle me like yesterday. A simply touch will suffice." With that, he snapped his fingers, and Revor was gone in a flash of red light. However, instead of stopping and waiting for her to pop in as he usually might, Revor teleported again. He kept going, vanishing and then appearing, and then vanishing again. He was also moving at a faster pace. Her training was being upped, as of yesterday. They quit when she was out of energy, or if she managed to catch him. He banished the thought of the last. It had taken her nearly two months just to catch him the first time, which had been yesterday. He wasn't going to lose his focus, or give her a chance today. He had already noticed the lack of chocolate smell coming from her basket. She had left the ruddy chocolate muffins on purpose, and that had not helped her out in the slightest.

Sun will rise, Close your eyes, Downfallen
Give me sight, to see inside, I’m calling
We come fight, night by night, Downfallen
Hold inside, Just howling in the shadows

I have thrown away my vice,
Done away with paradise,
See what's going on inside my mind.
Come inside now I implore,
Do you think you can restore,
The crucial pieces missing from my brain?

~ Raven...Where are you?.. ~

User Image

X♠Syruchi Ryushi Maratomi
Pillar 0, and Lord of all Creation

User ImageUser Image

Syruchi had smiled at Bandit as the man explained where he had been. He and Raven had been out catching Rebels the night before. Well, killing them rather. He had to admit that he had rather enjoyed that time with Raven. It was a close time between them, enjoying in a slaughter together. They both seemed to enjoy it. Syruchi certainly knew that he had, and Raven had smiled too. The look in Ravens eyes as he killed the Rebels told Syruchi that Raven had enjoyed himself too. That had made him extremely happy. Thinking about Raven made him frown, seeing as Raven was gone currently. He was beginning to miss him already...
"Did you catch a lot of them? Raven and I caught a bunch and killed them. It was quite fun, actually." he said, nodding his head. If Bandit said that he had caught more than what Syruchi recalled himself and Raven catching, he would go and later and much up for that. He liked Bandit, in a way, but he and Raven were going to be the winners of the made up competition that he had put into his own head.

"Suit yourself if you don't want to join us. I might get out soon...I've been in here for a while." he said slowly, rubbing his chin. He had been so concentrated on his own new thoughts, that when Xena had eased into the water next to him, he flinched, his focus suddenly broken and not locked on her. When her body touched his currently most sensitive part, he shivered, he shivered and fought the urge to take her then and there. He felt like he was going to explode! 'Where are you Raven?...You were supposed to help me..' Syruchi whimpered again when Xena put her arms on his shoulders. Bath all of her? He was beginning to think that such a thing was to far for friends...He had only washed Ravens back, after all. Perhaps it was okay? Still, he would just wash her back first, at least. Maybe Raven would get back by the time he was done.

"Um...Okay." he said slowly before swimming over to the opposite edge of the water. Again, he crawled out, not phased by the fact that he was completely naked, and still flagging considerably. He walked to the chest in the corner again and retrieved a new rag and another bottle of soap, before walking back and returning to the water. He eased over to Xena, having already lathered the rag with soap.
"Turn around." he said lowly, and watched as she did, his eyes taking in every curve of her body. Once her back was to him, he swam up closer behind her and then began to slowly rub the rag in circles around her shoulders, the foamy soap beginning to make a trail down her back. His eyes followed the trail of soap as he rolled down to her rear. Upon laying eyes on it, his cheeks turned red again, and his tail began to swish through the water slowly. He whimpered softly again, and once more thought about Lisa. He wondered if he would enjoy looking at her as much as he was enjoying look at Xena. Many an image began to flicker through his head as he stared, all the while, continuing to rub her back with the rag absently...

He blinked when he heard Chumi and Bandit chattering, and he turned to look at them. Chumi was obviously glaring at him, and Bandit seemed to be trying to calm Chucmi down. Syruchi frowned. Chumi was always trying to make trouble with him, when he had done nothing to him to begin with. It angered him, and he once again thought of killing Chumi, and then dealing with the punishment that Akito would give him. Chumi deserved it. He bared his teeth in a snarl at the ferret again, before returning his eyes to Xena's body, his mind once more captivated by the way the soap slid down her back so smoothly as he continued to softly scrub. All the while, his excitement never went down in the slightest...

Branded like an animal
I can still feel them burning my mind,
I do believe that you made your message clear.
(I think I'm losing my mind, I think I'm losing my mind)
Never been enough to really know that I feel,
Leaving me with images I know are not real,
Are those words of condemnation that I here?

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image Jed listened carefully to Mira and Daryn's words. They both had a lot of points to their statements. They both had a lot of truth to them. Obviously something had happened between Revor and Lisa. He didn't think that Revor was doing anything to her, or with her like Mira had stated. But he did agree that something had to have happened. Something changed in Lisa and Revor's relationship recently. They didn't really get along before, even when they were being nice to one another, but last night....the way she had stopped Revor when he was so consumed in anger, the way she was able to touch him now without him getting nervous, that look of concern in her eyes for Revor when he was so hateful to her last night. The two of them were getting closer everyday. Jed had just been thinking to himself earlier about that fact. Though he was still positive that Revor and Lisa haven't reached that stage yet. Daryn was right, something needed to be done before it got to the point where Revor could possibly overcome his fear of women and actually have thoughts about Lisa that he can act on.

"I agree that something needs to be done about this. I plan on talking to Revor about this later. Lisa too. The two of them can talk telepathically all they want when they're alone, but it's rude for them to have privat conversations while the rest of us are sitting next to them." That was something that was really bothering him. Jed really didn't like it that he had no idea what the two of them were saying to one another. Revor could be insulting Lisa or crushing her dreams, or he could be saying all sort of things that proper men shouldn't be saying to women. Jed would never know since they were always silent conversations.

Daryn had pointed out something that Jed himself really wanted to know. How much longer would it be before Revor would be able to kiss Lisa. Before he was able to do so much more with her. It wouldn't last forever. That was clear due to the fact that Revor was already starting to be able to touch Lisa more and more everyday. "I know what you're saying Daryn. I was wondering the same thing myself when Mira brought it up this morning. Right now, Revor can't touch Lisa much, but we've all noticed that he's becoming more and more comfortable with her. I don't think that it's going to affect her training too much. This is only the first time that Lisa and Mira's training has been interrupted. I don't think he'd take Lisa from Tora's training. Lisa's helping him become better at healing, if Revor decides to finally leave us, he's going to need Tora to be a better healer."

He sighed as he picked up another muffin. They were really good. "I trust you Daryn. I've told you before that I trust that you won't do anything to her, so don't mess that up. As long as you aren't violating her, I'll leave it up to you to find a way to keep her and Revor apart. You obviously still want a relationship with her....think of this as time to help build up on that relationship. Just don't do anything stupid."

Finishing the last of his muffin, he pushed away from the counter as Phi walked into the kitchen, greeting them. He gave her a smile and nodded at her. She was always so cheerful in the mornings. Everyone really was waking up so early today. He normally woke up this early on one day a year. That's right. Today was May 29th. No wonder he woke up early. "I'm actually going to take off now. I'll be back later." As he walked passed Phi, he smiled and gave her stomach a light pat, before walking down to his room. Digging through his drawers, he pulled out the small box, sighing as he opened it and removed the content, putting it in his pocket and walking out the front door. He nodded to Jay who was coming down the stairs as he exited. The sun was starting to rise, and Jed took off walking, looking for a solitary spot to spend his time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no doubt that Rev---Hanten was angry with her. His words from back at the house were playing in her mind as he spoke to her. Yes, she had been the one to kiss him. But she had stopped. She had kissed him and pulled away, done with her deed. He was the one who pulled her back. He was the one who deepened the kiss and prolonged it. The two of them never would've had that massive makeout session with one another if he had simply tucked his tail and ran like he was supposed to. Of course, then she never would've experienced what it was like to kiss him like that. The excitement she felt when he ground his hips against her. No one had ever treated her like that, and she had been excited with every inch of her body. She was not going to think about that!

When he had said that she was right and hateful people didn't like hugs she was surprised that he had agreed to being hateful. Then he had added on that last part. People who know how to live without the pointless need to be so ruddy close to people......that had actually hurt her for a moment. Not for her, he wasn't insulting her at all in that. It had made her heart hurt for him again. In her anger, she had forgotten where he had come from. Who his family was. That was right. He wasn't used to love, or kindness, he had only put up with suffering. It had weakened her resolve to be angry with him while she was back in the house, and she had almost decided to put some of the chocolate muffins in the basket. The noise he had made, almost like the idea was sickening, when Daryn had spoken about her lips had built that resolve right back up though and she made sure to not pack any.

His reaction to her calling him Hanten was exactly what she wanted. He didn't want her to; and he was very angry, telling her not to call him that. Score: Lisa 1, Hanten 0. She was momentarily fazed when he threatened his teaching her if she continued to call him that. Only momentarily. She would still call him that anyways. He could threaten all he wanted, but he had promised to train her completely. If he quit, then that meant he wasn't someone who was able to keep his promises, and Hanten seemed like the type of person who would keep his promise, even if it killed him. "I don't believe that you'd quit on me for one moment, Hanten. Unless you make it a habit to give up on things simply because you get aggrevated. But I guess that would be the typical male....to give up when things got complicated or.....hard." Her voice was still cheery and happy and she was still smiling, despite the message that she was saying.

When he announced the teleport tag, she knew that she had won that small argument. He growled at her before he announced it, but she had won. No matter how aggrevated he was. Score:Lisa 2, Hanten 0. So the game had changed. She wondered if it was because she had managed to catch him yesterday, or because of their fiasco the night before. Probably a little bit of both. She laughed a bit when he told her that she wouldn't be allowed to tackle him this time, just a touch. "Afraid that you wouldn't be able to resist kissing me if I got that close again, Hanten?" He growled and teleported without a word. Score: Lisa 3, Hanten 0.

She was never a mean or spiteful person; she didn't enjoy making people angry at all, but for some reason, she really enjoyed making Hanten mad. The fact that she could so easily get under his skin actually gave her a bit of a thrill, and she wanted to know how far she could push him. In her heightened excitement, she found it super easy to channel her energy, and she was able to move faster than normal. She could tell from his energy pattern that he wasn't pausing at all today. He was making sure that she couldn't touch him. She had gotten under his skin more than she had thought. Score: Lisa 4, Hanten 0. She laughed as she continued to teleport, eager to catch up with him, finding that she was teleporting faster than ever, his trail becoming fresher and fresher. Her smile grew wider as she teleported to him, he was right in front of her. "Tag." she smiled as she grabbed his tail and pulled. He wanted a simple touch right? The snarl on his face as he took off even faster made her laugh at the fact that she had made him so mad so easily. He apparently hadn't expected her to catch him going so fast. Score: Lisa 5, Hanten 0. Truthfully, she couldn't believe she had caught him herself, all this training was paying off and she was able to teleport faster and faster. Soon she'd be able to beat him in this game and he'd have to catch her.

The trail was running cold. She had been laughing at his tail pull, and didn't go after him. Dang it, she couldn't lose him now. She teleported faster again, smiling as his trail started to become less cold. She was flashing in and out, following his trail. As she was reaching him, she could tell by the freshness of the energy trail, something stopped her. A scent. Who's scent was that? She stopped teleporting and breathed it in. Jed. She looked around for a moment. She could smell him. Where was he? What was he doing out here in the forest? Hanten completely forgotten, she breathed in the scent and walked along the trail of it, coming up to a clearing of a field of wildflowers. Jed was sitting in the middle of it.

What was he doing? She was about to call out to him, when she noticed he was fumbling with something on his hand, on his index finger more precisely. A ring. Why was that thing out? Was it May 29th already? Her mind concentrated on the date. It was. Her heart sank a bit. She had no idea that it was that time already. She would've cancelled her training with Hanten if she had known. Whatever, it was cancelled now. Quickly, she ran to Jed's side. "Time passes pretty quickly doesn't it. It's already been what....6 years now?"

Jed had been completely startled to hear Lisa's voice. He hadn't even noticed her approaching, hadn't heard or smelt her, so consumed in his thoughts. "Yeah...it's been 6 years now." He smiled a bit as Lisa moved in front of him and he straightened his legs out before lifting his arms to her. She didn't hesitate to embrace him and sit on his lap, resting her head in his neck. Lisa was always so comforting. "It still feels like I was just talking to him yesterday. I just can't believe that Z died." He sighed as he fumbled with the ring again.

It was a pretty unique ring, Jed couldn't say that he'd seen one like it before. It was solid gold, Intricate lines and knots surrounding the base of it, and in the center of it the emblem of the sun. He could've sworn he had seen this emblem before somewhere, somewhere other than Z's home, but he wasn't sure where. Z had given it to him for his 22nd birthday. Nearly a year before his murder. He had told Jed that it was a very important gift, and that Jed should keep it safe and never lose it. Jed had never thought about how ominous that request had sounded before. The fact that Z was gone still hurt Jed, deeply. It hurt Lisa too, but not as much. Z had raised the both of them, but Jed, Jed had been so much closer to him. Still, he and Lisa had cried and mourned more at his death than their own parents' deaths. Z was like the father to them that they never had. He had taught them everything that they knew.

When Lisa was a little girl, she used to go with him to Z's house, and he would teach her as well as Jed. They had fun and laughed during the lessons. Z would read her a story after their lessons were done and give her small sweets. He treated her like she was his daughter. When the tragedy with Jesmyne had happened, they couldn't tell their parents. They wouldn't approve of Lisa's friendship with the servant girl. Z had been the father that comforted her. He had been the father who scolded Jed for taking out his anger on the boys that did that to Jesmyne, telling Jed that it wasn't proper and that life would catch up to those boys in the future. Z had been the encourager for Lisa's dreams to become a healer, he had been the one who taught Jed proper etiquette as well as combat. Jed had wondered why he would need combat if he wasn't allowed to do violence. Z had told him that everyone needed to know how to defend themselves and what they love and believe in if the situation called for it, but only if the situation called for it. After she had mastered healing, she rarely got to see Z, people were constantly needing her and her gifts. Jed would teach her the rest of the lessons at home after dinner. Still, Z was proud of her, and extremely amazed that Lisa had mastered it so quickly. After Jed and Lisa trained to see what all she could learn quickly, Z had actually pulled Jed aside and told him that that was dangerous and that they shouldn't let people learn about Lisa's gift. Jed didn't question him, and immediately stopped teaching Lisa new things to see what she could master.

Lisa reached up and wiped the tears from his face. Jed didn't even know that he was crying. Looking over at her, he noticed that she was crying too. Returning the favor, he wiped her tears too before pulling her closer and kissing her cheek. "I think Z would be very proud of us Jed. Look at us. We're fighting the odds and restoring the land. Isn't that what he always told us? That true noble people were seen as great from helping others despite their differences and making the world a better place for everyone, not just those who were deemed worth of it? We're fighting for the hope of everyone in Talavell, and removing the ones that are only harming them."

Jed nodded at her. "Z would definitely be proud of us. I'm sure we're doing exactly what he would want us to do. I'm sure he'd be here with us if he could, fighting on our side." That last part made Lisa giggle a bit. "I don't think I could ever even imagine Z fighting. He's always so composed and proper. He didn't even like you fighting when those people were attacking that boy that day in the market. He was proud that you protected him, but don't you remember what he said?"

She smiled a bit as Jed nodded at her. "He said that a proper noble would be able to solve the situation without violence. It should only be used if the situation absolutely calls for it.....but you have to know Lisa, this situation we're in now, it calls for it. Akito's not going to back down until we're dead, until everyone of us is dead. You can't hold back against him. I know you don't like violence, but if Akito or anyone attacks you....kill him."

Her smile faded as Jed spoke those words. They were the truth, even if she didn't want to admit it. She didn't want to kill anyone, but given the situation that life had put them in, she would have to kill eventually, whether she liked it or not. All she could really do was nod at his words. A healer never wants to hear that she should kill someone. Still....that was why she had been training on her own in the mornings wasn't it? So she could kill someone with ease. That was why she was working on her......secret weapon. "I know, and I understand Jed." she said with a bit of remorse.

Jed didn't want to talk about this subject anymore. He didn't want Lisa to kill anyone anymore than she did, but he knew it was necessary. Still, he had no intentions of dwelling on the fact. Immediately, he moved his hands to her side and started tickling her. She wasn't expecting it and fell over laughing as Jed laid on top of her, pinning her down with his merciless tickles. The smile on her face as she laughed made Jed happy. He just wanted to keep that smile on her face. As he stopped tickling her, she pushed him over and rolled over so that she was lying on top of him and he held her close and pushed her hair out of her face. Yes, his life was about bringing her happiness.

Lisa smiled down at him. He was always putting her first. His hand was moving her hair, and she looked at the ring again. "Jed, doesn't that sun emblem seem familiar to you? I mean, I know I've seen it in Z's home, but I feel like I've seen it somewhere else too." Jed sat himself up before pulling Lisa onto his lap again, holding her that her back was his chest as he looked down at the ring in front of them. "I was actually thinking the same thing. I know I've seen it somewhere. I just don't know where." He shrugged the thought off, and another one occurred to him. "I thought you were training with Revor."

Her smile grew as she looked up at him, a glint of rebellion in her eyes. "I've decided to skip today. I'm being very bad." Jed laughed at her statement. Lisa couldn't be bad if her life depended on it, and the way she had said it was just adorable. "Bad are you now? Yeah, I can see that. Revor won't be too happy when he's discovered that you've ditched him for me." Lisa huffed at that thought. She really didn't care what Hanten thought about her ditching right now. Besides, it was for Jed, for Z. He'd get over it. "Well I should've cancelled anyways. I didn't realize that today was Z's death anniversary. I would've cancelled earlier if you would've reminded me."

~ ... ~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Revor was teleporting faster than he had needed to in a while. Was he at full speed? No. He wasn't even using to much of his power to move. He had been at this for years. Since he was a child. Gift or not, the fact was that he was ahead of Lisa in many ways. He could keep at these short teleportations for much longer than her. He had more energy stores than her. He was just down right better at this than here. That was that. Fact. He had to give her credit, she was good. But no. He had no reason to use any sort of full power on her for training. That would be pointless, and it would probably crush her spirits if he did.

Truthfully...He had considered using more than he was. He was still angry. Very angry at her. She had no ruddy right to call him that. She was just doing it to bother him. She had no idea what it meant to him when she said it. What it made him remember...Revor snarled. That wasn't his name anymore. He hated that name. And Lisa was making him hate her every time she said that name. And then she had the ruddy nerve to try and bring his word into this. She didn't know him. She didn't know how he was. If he decided to stop teaching her, it wouldn't be because he was giving up. It would be because he literally couldn't stand another minute around that damned attitude of hers! He had only given up on one thing in his entire life, and he had a damned good reason for it. A reason that Lisa did not need to know...

Again, he considered just leaving. Just leaving, and not coming back. Though, taking Kagetora with him of course. He frowned at that. Why did he keep bringing the boy into his own decisions. If he decided to leave and Kagetora didn't want to go, then fine. It was his own choice, and it had nothing to do with him if Kagetora decided to stay. Still...That thought made him feel a bit of pain, and he got aggravated with that as well. He wasn't supposed to care. It wasn't his ruddy job to care about anyone.

And of course, she just had to make another snide comment having to do with what had happened last night. That pissed him off even more. Why?! Why was she doing her ruddy best just to make him angry?! What the hell was wrong with her?! Did she get some sort of sick satisfaction from making him angry? From making him ruddy miserable? He hadn't wanted to kiss her in the first place. She had started it all! He had wanted nothing to do with her from the beginning. He still wanted nothing to do with her. He wanted her to leave him alone for good.

When he felt her grab his tail, he stopped dead. His eyes were wide, and his face immediately turned red. He meeped. He snarled. He had gotten lost in his own thoughts and anger, and had not been focusing as he should have been. She had caught him again because of that. At that moment, he had considered yelling at her. Yelling at her using telepathy, using his voice, using any means possible. He was more than angry. She needed to respect his damned boundaries! A simple touch! A touch to the hand or something. Nothing like that. Now he didn't even want her to ruddy touch him ever again. With a angry snarl he took off again. Minutes passed as he just threw himself through space, not wanting her anywhere near him anymore.

It took a few more minutes before he realized that he was no longer sensing any energy from her. He stopped, looking around. He was standing near Taivan plains now. He had not even been paying attention anymore, just moving. Where was she? He frowned. Had she run out of energy already? 'Good...' He was glad. He was glad that she had run out of energy. He had won again, and he was happy about that. Sighing, he closed his eyes and focused on his own energy trail, and then, focused on the point that she had last teleported. That was something else he would need to teach her, that is, if he decided to continue. He was still pissed about tail thing. Blinking open his eyes, he snapped his fingers, and teleported.

He found himself standing near a small clearing. He had lost her this far back? Or had he just continued on for so long without even thinking? He frowned, angry at himself for letting her bother him so much. She needed to leave him alone. She needed to stop ruddy annoying him on purpose. It wasn't fun, nor was it funny. He was really beginning to dislike her...Even if a part of him didn't completely agree with that statement. Sighing, he began walking, lightly sniffing the air for her scent. He could smell her but...He blinked. Was that Jed? He took another wiff of the air, and snarled. It was! So that was it. She had decided that she didn't care anymore. She decided to just go and be with Jed, rather than continue his training! Revor growled and clenched his fist. That was the last ruddy straw...

Stomping, he marched through the grass until he found the field that the two of them were in. He snarled openly at them as he heard Lisa talking. So she had decided to just skip? Just waste his ruddy time, as if he didn't have better things to do than teach a stubborn, annoying girl how to teleport and keep her damned clothes on?! She was being bad was she? Oh yes, she was. And she had just made a very bad ruddy mistake. His time was not something that she could just choose to waste. He was doing this for her own benefit! It wasn't as if he was having fun!

"Just decided to skip, huh?" he said loudly, the anger obvious in his voice. He hadn't even just said it to her. He could care less if Jed heard. He was beginning to think that Jed had a problem with him too. The lot of them seemed to have an issue with him. He stomped through the grass heavily until he stood just in front of them, snarling and glaring. Of course, he was overreacting a bit. He was still angry about her having touched his tail. That was evident by the blush that was still on his cheeks. Still, it was obvious that he was angry.
"You listen here and listen good." he said, narrowing his eyes at her. "My training isn't just some sort of ruddy game! You need to focus because this is important stuff! You cant just decide to take a ruddy break because you want to. This isn't Hightown, and i'm not some ruddy servant who bends to your whims." His tail was thrashing behind his back quickly. Still...The blush never faded from his cheeks. Yes he was mad, but, it was obvious that he was still embarrassed about what she had done. Why did she just seem to love bothering him?!

"And another thing. You need to stop. Stop touching me like that! I don't ruddy like it. I've told you that more than once, but-" He stopped suddenly, when the glint of something caught his eye. He looked down, and saw the ring in Jed's hands. He stare at it for a moment, before looking up at Jed.
"Where did you get that?" he asked, his ear twitching as he stared at it. Why did Jed have something like that?

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image Hanten's voice boomed through her mind and almost gave her a headache. It wasn't as bad as the anger that she had felt radiating off of him last night at Daryn, but she could tell that this was a pretty close second. He wasn't pleased at all that she had decided to ditch him. Immediately, she was on her feet and so was Jed. He could obviously sense and hear the anger in his voice and he moved Lisa behind him. He was always trying to protect her. Hanten was snarling at her, now directly in front of them. His eyes were narrowed and directed right at her, and she could see that his face was still a bit red. Was he still embarrassed about the tail pull?

She wasn't one to step back when someone was confronting her. Jed wouldn't like it, but she pushed him aside and stood directly in front of Hanten, returning his glare at her. When he started to yell at her, bringing up Hightown and the like, she felt her anger boil. Who the heck was he to tell her how she treated her servants in Hightown? "I don't treat your training as a game!" she snarled at him. His training was very important to her. The last she checked though, they had never signed anything in blood or anything stating that she had to train with him every single time he said so. "And I never said that you were like a servant to me! Also, how dare you even think you can talk to me like you know how I treated my servants! Like you knew how I was when I lived in Hightown! I've never once seen my servants as people who were supposed to bend to my whim! That goes against everything that Z taught us! I've never once treated someone like their lives weren't important enough for them to be treated as a person! That goes against everything that I believe in, or have you forgotten?!?!"

Jed eyed Revor cautiously. The man was seriously ticked off at Lisa. What had she just done to him? Well, besides skipping practice. He was obviously none too pleased with the fact that Lisa was ditching him for her. Still, he wasn't even letting Lisa explain the situation. He wasn't even letting her tell him that today was a day that their father died. Well, Z wasn't really their father, and he'd probably wonder about that, but still, he was close enough. Lisa was going off on him, talking about her life in Hightown, but she wasn't actually explaining why she had skipped out on him today. "She would've cancelled beforehand if I had reminded her that today was the day the man who raised us died. Last I checked, people were allowed to take days off of training to honor those that have died." His voice was calm and smooth. He had no intentions of angering Revor any further.

Jed's eyebrows lifted as Revor told Lisa to stop touching her like 'that'. What the heck did he mean for her to stop touching him like that? What way was she touching him like? He was continuing to yell at her, but suddenly his gaze went to the ring on Jed's finger. Lisa didn't care that he had brought up how she had touched him. She hadn't done anything wrong. Pulling tails, well there wasn't anything wrong about that. She had followed his gaze to the ring as well, and Hanten wanted to know where it came from. "What does it matter where it came from? It's Jed's, and it's none of your business." She was angry at him for his assumptions of her lifestyle in Hightown. The last thing they needed was more assumptions just because of a piece of jewelry. Why did Hanten want to know about it anyways?

Jed gave Lisa a slightly disappointed look. "Lisa, you're being rude. Even if you're angry at him, what would Z say about your attitude?" Lisa's back stiffened a bit. Of course he would bring up Z's lessons since it was the day that he had passed. If anything, they should be enforcing his rules even more today. She sighed. This was not a win for Hanten, this was a win for Jed. Score: Lisa 5, Hanten 0, Jed 1. She let her anger subside, and she looked up at Hanten. "It was given to him as a gift." That's all she would say, that's all he needed to know anyways. Jed smiled at her before pulling her head close and kissing her forehead. "That's better, but I still don't think you're being very proper."

He straightened up and looked at Revor in the eyes. It really wasn't any of his business, but he seemed like he would be very persistent to know where it came from. "Like I said earlier, the man that raised Lisa and I died today. 6 years ago, in fact. His name was Z, and he gave this to me for my birthday 6 1/2 years ago. I don't wear it though. He told me that it was important that I keep it safe, so I only take it out on his death anniversary, as a way to remember him from the only thing I have left of him." Once again, he was speaking calmly and cooly. He tried to always speak proper, no matter who he was speaking to. "Anything else you'd like to know about it?"

With my map, bag, compass, and my favorite hat
My pocket with the usual candy, I'm on my way boiling with anger
The opposition prevents me from finding someone
I'm still waiting to search, and to begin stepping wind
I need love, courage, and willpower to reach my goals
I need to take a step forward, that is all I need to make my day!

~ Hm... ~

User Image

X♠Kagetora

User ImageUser Image

Kagertora blinked open his eyes slowly, taking in the room before yawning. It only took him a moment to notice that Revor wasn't in bed anymore, and he frowned. Revor must have taken off early, and not woken him up. He wondered why the guy didn't just wake him up...It wasn't as if he had a problem with it. Come to think of it...Revor had been being a bit distant from him. They still did their mission and such, and they still spent time with just the two of them. Still...Revor seemed like something was bothering him, and Kagetora found that he didn't like that very much. He sighed lowly before sitting up on the edge of the bed, running his hands through his short cut hair. Maybe he could get Revor to talk to him some time. He had done it before, but it took a while to get the man started on anything serious. Chances were, it had something to do with Lisa, probably.

Kagetora got up and stretched, before he immediately dropped to the floor and began doing push-ups.
'One. Two, Three. Four...' This went on for a while, as he began to think. Yesterday, Revor had almost lost his cool on Daryn, which would have not been good for anyone. He frowned, remembering that he himself had also done the same. He had just gotten so angry when he figured out what had happened. Why did Daryn hit Revor like that? He was sure that there wasn't any real reason for it. If Revor deserved getting punched, he wouldn't have gotten angry. Kagetora hit Revor all the time, when he deserved it, but Revor didn't seem to get angry at him about it. He obviously wasn't pleased with being punched, but he didn't react like he did with Daryn. Kagetora could tell that Daryn had a thing for Lisa. Chances were, he had hit Revor over something to do with her. He didn't know how he felt about Daryn being so close with Lisa. Daryn seemed alright enough.

"One hundred." Kagetora huffed softly before standing up to his feet and then stretching again, wiping the thin bit of sweat on his forehead away. After a few seconds he immediately got back onto the floor, this time on his back, and immediately began doing sit ups.
"One. Two. Three. Four..." His thoughts were flowing through his mind again almost immediately.

The fact that Daryn had helped with that Gravestone had been nice of him. In truth, even if he didn't show it, Kagetora himself had been moved by it. It was a kind and sweet gesture,and he was sure that it had meant a lot to Lisa. The chance to put her parents to rest must have been nice. He had not returned home yet. It had been years since the death of his own parents, but he did not have the resolve to go back there. Not yet. Like Phi...Having had it happen at such a young age, it would take time before he could go back and face it.

"One hundred." Again he repeated the process of standing up, and stretching a bit, wiping the sweat off of his forehead and slow breathing. Walking across the room, he opened the window before climbing up on it's edge. Once on the ledge, he turned to where he was facing the inside of the room, before he dropped out of the window. His hands caught the ledge, and he simply hung there for a few moments, before he began pulling himself up, making sure that his chin passed the windows edge.
"One. Two. Three. Four..."

Still, Daryn trying to be so close to Lisa made him uneasy. He liked Lisa. At least, he thought he did. He did, but he was unsure of how he felt about her. She was pretty, nice, a super great healer...There were plenty of things to like about her, and plenty of things for her to teach him. Then there was Phi. Phi was also pretty, and nice. She didn't know a lot of healing, and that gave Kagetora opportunities to teach her things, as long as he did it before Lisa got around to it. He still spent time with just himself and Phi, and he would teach her things as well. However...She was pregnant with Jays children, so Kagetora was beginning to get the feeling that Phi was taken now...

"One hundred." He huffed lowly before climbing up through the window again and once more, stretching and slow breathing. After another few moments, he straightened into a stance before he thrust his fist forward, striking at the air. Fifty punches, fifty kicks, all on a right left rotation, counting up a number only after the left and right fist had been swung, and then the same for his feet.
"One. Two. Three. Four..."

And then, there was Mira. Honestly, Kagetora was unsure what to think of Mira. She was quiet and distant, and in all honesty, he had been unsure how to approach her for the past two months. They had talked on occasion, and they had trained together a bit, but most of his time was spent with Lisa, Revor, or Phi. Or Jed. Jed had become his new friend. He liked Jed. He could have man to man talks with Jed, and he usually seemed like he was telling the truth in most of their conversations. That aside, the subject of this thought stream was Mira. She was pretty, same as Phi and Lisa. Nice...He was unsure. She had not done anything, really, but then, she had also never done anything mean to his knowledge either. There were some interesting and unique things about her though. She was a Demon, and he himself, was a half demon. That was something that they both had in common right there. And plus, she had an eye patch, just like him.

"One hundred." Kagetora huffed, feeling his muscles becoming a little stiff. He began his stretching again, and sighed when he felt his muscles begin to feel better. He was sweating, but he felt pleased with the burn in his body. Exercise was a good thing, and it helped to keep his own energy under control during the day. If he didn't give himself a short work out in the morning, he was always wired and alert, and he found it hard to fall asleep at night. After a few moments, he sat down on the floor and crossed his legs, placing his hands on top of his knees. He closed his good eye, and took a deep breath. Now it was time for morning meditation.

He decided that he would talk to Mira today. He was interested in her, same as the other two. He found it hard to really decide how he should handle the situation. He did not think that it would be fair to have a real crush on all three of them...He wasn't lecherous like that, and besides, his mother had told him that girls didn't like it when boys played with the heartstrings of more than one girl. Still...He had to take some time to decide which of them he liked the most, and the only way to do that, was to interact with all three of them. Kagetora sighed lowly before opening his eye and looking around the room. He wiped the sweat from his forehead again, before standing and walking over to the chest that he had and Revor kept their things in. He moved some things around, until he found a small box. He opened it, to find a blood stained rock, the size of his fist. This was the same rock that he had hit his face on when his parents pushed him over that cliff. This was the rock that took one of his eyes. He stared at it for a moment, before closing his good eye and inclining his head to it.
"Thank you, for not taking my life that day. The price of survival was my eye, and the price has been paid. To mother, and father, i thank you both for giving me the chance to continue my journey through life. I love you both, and my existence in this world now, is my testament to you both. I promise to follow your will, and do all i can to protect others, as you protected me. I pray to bring honor to you both." He took another breath, before closing the box, and placing it back into the chest.

His morning ritual over, Kagetora walked to the small washing station for freshening up. He took a few minutes, mainly to just get rid of the sweat on his body, before changing his cloths. Sliding on his jacket and then putting on his normal pants, he grabbed his fighting gloves from underneath the bed, and strapped them to his side. He didn't have to wear them if he wasn't going to be fighting. The gloves themselves were extremely heavy, having metal plates inside of them, but made so that he could open and close his fist. He wasn't supposed to fight without them, as they also worked as a sort of power limiter. They didn't limit much, and they helped him to keep control of his own energies. Revor had gotten them made for him, and instructed him to wear them when he fought, so he did.

Finally finished with his morning, and now finally dressed and ready for the day, Kagetora stepped out of his room. His nose twitched at the smell of muffins, and his stomach growled loudly at him. He patted his stomach softly, before walking down the stairs towards the kitchen. He immediately picked up on the subject of their conversation was he entered the kitchen. They were talking about Revor. He frowned at that. He wished that they could see that Revor was just harmless...Although, in truth, Kagetora was unsure or Revors actions himself sometimes. None the less, he never doubted Revor. He knew that Revor was a good person, no matter how he acted. Revor had saved his life. He had saved all of their lives.
"You don't need to worry about Revor, Daryn." he said, walking past him and over to the counter. He frowned when he remembered that he wasn't tall enough to reach the counter just yet. With a snap of his fingers, he vanished, and was on the counter. His teleporting, compared to Revor's was pathetic, but he could manage small things like that. He and Revor had decided that it would be best to focus on his healing, and controlling his own energy better so that he could fight better. Teleportation was simply not his thing. He looked around the room slowly at all of the people currently there. Well, everyone actually, besides Lisa and Revor. He figured that they must have gone out to train already.
"Good morning everyone. Phi, you look well this morning. Are you feeling alright?" he asked, looking her over. He didn't really approve of her being pregnant but...There wasn't anything that he could do about that. All he could do was make sure that she was alright.

He snatched a a muffin, and immediately began eating it. Mixed berry was great, and Lisa knew what she was doing when she baked these things! He went through three of them in the span on one minute, before he remembered that he was talking to Daryn. "Revor wont do anything. He may have adjusted to her somewhat, because he is constantly around him. He would do the same if Phi or Mira spent more time with him. Keep in mind, it's been almost three months, and all he can do is let her touch his arm at the most." He took a bite from another muffin, and nodded his head slowly. "She probably still terrifies him, but Revor wont pass up the chance to teach her to teleport better, especially since we're all fighting together. I'm sure you've seen just from him how useful the skill can be." Once that muffin was down, he took a bit from another one. Jed was leaving, so he nodded to him and watched him go, before turning and looking at Mira. She still looked pretty. He liked the red color of her eye. And she still had that air of mystery about her. He wanted to know more about her. His tail swayed slowly behind him as he gave her a warm smile.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he asked, tilting his head at her, still smiling. It was time to begin operation, get to know Mira.

In this gentle evening, I see a falling star
From beyond the world, a new wind is blowing
Ding dong, a bell is chiming
Ding dong, the sound of dreams
Ding dong, my chest is roaring
Ding dong, the sound of dreams as I look out to the world

~ !!! ~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Revor snarled again when Lisa began screaming at him. He wasn't in the mood for her right now. He was interested in that ring. Still, he couldn't just let her ruddy yell at him like that. She was the reason that he had even been yelling. He had just been about to respond by yelling at her, when Jed spoke up. He frowned. The man was speaking to calming to him, considering the situation. He got the feeling that Jed was trying to control the conversation. To get he and Lisa to stop their yelling by talking as calmly as possible. Revor narrowed his eyes at Jed. He didn't like the thought of that...But he supposed that yelling wouldn't matter much, and it wouldn't make much of a difference. Lisa was the only person that he even yelled at.
"That's something your supposed to always remember..." he said with a frown before he crossed his arms over his chest. In truth, it didn't matter to him. He didn't care for days of mourning. It didn't change anything. It just made you remember the person who had died, and that usually made you sad. Revor had no interest in feeling sad like that.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed. This wasn't the time for him to be yelling. That ring was the important thing right now, and yelling wasn't going to get things moved along soon enough. He turned and looked at Lisa, still glaring.
"Next time ruddy tell me when you want to take a break." he said with frown before he turned back to Jed. He had been awaiting an answer about the ring, when Lisa decided to chime in again. He ignored her. He wasn't in the mood for her attitude.

As Jed began to explain things to him, about the ring, Revor stared with an almost dumbfounded expression on his face. He died Six and a half years ago. His name was 'Z.' The ring was important, so don't wear it. Revor couldn't help but shake it head. There was no chance that all of this was just coincidence. The ring itself was proof of that.
"The only other thing i want to know, is how the two of you haven't pieced this together." he said blandly, still standing there with his arms across his chest. Despite his earlier attitude, he actually seemed pretty relaxed. He was sure that the two of them wondered why his attitude had suddenly shifted. "The two of you were ruddy Nobles. You don't recognize that symbol? And don't you find the death date of this 'Z' coincidental?" Revor sighed and shook his head again.
"Let me see the ring." he said, outstretching his hand to Jed. This had been a long time coming. Finally, he was on the right track again. He stared at Jed expectantly, as if there was no chance that he was going to take no for an answer.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image Lisa and Jed both glared at Revor when he made the comment about them not being able to put pieces together. Was he calling them stupid? The tone of his voice was very condescending and a bit rude. What had they not pieced together? And what did it have to do with them being Nobles? Was the emblem something that they were supposed to recognize? They had just been talking about how familiar it looked, but they weren't sure where it was from. He was even pointing out Z's death date. Coincidental? With what?

The anger that Lisa was feeling was replaced by curiosity. She was the worst for being curious about things. Her curiosity could overcome just about anything else that she was feeling. What was so special about this ring? What did it have to do with Z's death? "Do you know something about this ring? The emblem?" How would Hanten know anything about it? She looked up at Jed. His eyes were uncertain. He wasn't about to part with something that Z had given him. It was the only thing that Z had given him. The ring was the most important thing to him, next to Lisa of course. Lisa glanced back over to Hanten. "We don't know anything about the emblem," she said as she looked down at the ring again. "Other than the fact that it was just about everywhere in Z's house. We just assumed it was his family crest or something, but we know it looks familiar from something else too. We just couldn't figure it out."

Jed had stuck his hands in his pockets, hiding the ring from view. He had made a decision. There was no way that he was giving Revor his ring. This was his only thing from Z. He didn't trust Revor. He didn't think that Revor would take off with it, but he still didn't know the man. He didn't know if Revor would return it. This was the only thing that kept him connected to his father. He would not give it up. "No. Anything you want to say about the ring, you can say it without needed to touch it."

Lisa was severely disappointed. Hanten wasn't going to tell them anything without being able to see that ring. She wanted to know what he knew. She wanted to know about Z's death, about the emblem. "Jed! Give him the ring!" Jed was completely shocked. Lisa was betraying him, sort of, for Revor. "No. Why are you suddenly on his side?" "Because I want to know what he knows about it! He's said Z's death was 'coincidental' with something. You said yourself that you had no idea why someone would murder him, if he knows something, don't you want to know?" She hugged tightly to his arm and rested her head on his shoulder, like she had done that night she met Hanten. It was just her way to get what she wanted from Jed.

Looking at her pleading eyes, Jed sighed. He did want to know all of that. Still...he couldn't see himself giving the man the ring that was so important to him. He was having a really hard time resisting Lisa. It was taking everything in him just to say no again. "I just don't think I can, Lisa. It's....it's too important to me. You know that." Lisa sighed a bit as she squeezed him arm tighter. "I know it's important to you, Jed. It's important to me too, but....I trust H--Revor." She almost said his real name. No, that would be what she called him alone, she would never say his real name out loud to the others. "He'll give it back I promise." She looked over at Hanten with the same sweet and pleading eyes that she was giving Jed. "You will give it back, won't you?"

It took a moment, but he gave a curt nod. A smile crossed her face and she looked back to Jed. "See, so give it to him." Jed sighed, and removed the ring from his finger. He couldn't let go of it. He couldn't just hand it to the man. Lisa smiled gently at him, leaning up and kissing his cheek as she removed the ring from his hand. It took a very light amount of prying, but she got it. Her hands were immediately holding onto Hanten's, the ring between them. She smiled at him expectantly and her tail wagged happily behind her. "So tell us. What do you know about it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff