Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image Jed had barely walked into the view of the bar, when he ran into Jay. He smiled at him as they started to walk side by side. "Well that's great," Jed said as the walked towards the door, "I really dislike being late, even though I find it happening quite often." He walked into the bar as Jay held the door open for him, the strong smell of alcohol and unwashed bodies overcoming his senses. As many times as he had entered this bar, it still struck him new and he had to avoid making any sort of faces as he entered. If he made the faces he wanted to, people would know that he wasn't from low-town.

Glancing around, he saw Phi and Daryn sitting near the bar, and he walked towards them with Jay. "So does anyone know exactly what's on the agenda today?" He asked, knowing that Daryn probably wouldn't answer him, but Phi might if she knew.

He didn't know what it was about Daryn, they could work together just fine on a mission, but there was something unsaid between them that kind of spoke silently of their dislike of one another. He could almost feel Daryn's glares at the back of his head during some of the meetings. He wasn't too fond on Daryn since Daryn had a problem trusting people. In Jed's mind, anyone who couldn't trust others, couldn't be trusted himself. And Daryn's body language was always on the verge of rubbing it in people's faces that he didn't trust them.
User Image Daryn looked over at the door as Jay and Jed entered. Surprise, surprise, he thought to himself, Jed's finally on time for once. He took another swallow of his water as he watched Jed and Jay approach.

Something about Jed set him off. He wasn't sure what it was about him: the way he talked, the cleanliness of his scent, or just the attitude of the man. Sure he didn't act like he was better than all of them, but there will subtle things about the man like his posture when he walked or the words he said that didn't quite add up with Lowtown behavior. The man was too polished for someone to have been raised in the streets like the rest. He definitely didn't trust the man. He'd work with him, but there was something just wrong about the guy.

Jay was making a joke about being drunk during he meeting, Daryn didn't mind him so much. Thought he was fun to be around when it wasn't time to be serious, but drinking during something so crucial....Daryn wanted to knock some sense into him, but controlled himself since Phi was offering to fill him in if he got drunk. Daryn rolled his eyes and was just ready for the meeting to get started. "What's taking so long?" he asked in general.
                          User Image

►>>ForeverwillbeDisplacing Reality...
                        ►>>TellmewhatyouseeDisplacing Insanity...
                              ►>>Canyouseetherealme?aven Ȥona pateonas
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

✥ "Let's get this over with..." ✥

Talking with: This one person named ...no one, really.
          Mood: Curiosity is drenched with insane madness.

╔════════════════════════════════

He couldn't believe he was traversing through the streets of the place he once called home before he was thrown out for his deformity. Raven felt his stomach turn not only because of discomfort, but because he was hungry. For the longest time, he would go into the other cities, cloaked in a large brown cloak with a hood on and just get food that way. How he got the money, one may ask, is fairly easy to understand. During the time he spent in the forest watching monsters devour some humans, he would go snatch their remaining belongings and sell them off. Another way was for him to go and do some mercenary work. Either way, he was making a decent living. As he carefully made his way to the bar, he made sure that his blade was sheathed so that he wouldn't harm himself under that cloak of his.

Inside, he noticed a few other people conducting in conversation. Talking wasn't his greatest forte, but at least he's able to speak. It's better than having to talk to a person who can't speak at all, right? Silently, he made his way a few seats away from the group and listening in just in case there was some kind of job to be had. His eyes then caught sight of a very familiar face. "Jay." Raven said to himself. He recalled the day he met Jay and it was one of the more interesting times to actually run into someone like him. Apparently, this guy was the first person to actually accept Raven for who he was rather than what his arm stood for. But one thing Raven came to realize was that he never told Jay about how he got his arm other than lying to him about how he was a mage that can wield both a blade and use fire attacks.

A bit too late to mention to Jay that he was secretly cursed by some strange voice in his past, but Raven had to suck it up and continue living on. The bartender gave Raven a glass of water and Raven couldn't help but glare at it silently. His mind then exploded into other thoughts to keep his mind off of the fact that he was weak to water. Now that he started thinking more clearly, he recalled Jay asking him if he wanted to join their little rebellion regarding this one guy who claims he could do magical stuff. Honestly, Raven didn't want to join in just because he feared something bad would happen to him... like having to speak to numerous people in the rebellion or something. What he did recall was that he told Jay he would consider his invitation. Finally, his mind cleared up and his hand went to the hood of his cloak, trying to cover his face a bit more.

════════════════════════════════╝

I wont let Fate be my guide
I will stand and make my fight for Pride,
A-a-alone in my world, inside this vibe of love
Goodbye precious life

~ Even if we're Battered, and Beaten, we will not be Broken! So shove your Salvation up yer Arse!~

User Image

X♠Price Althor
Rebellion Founder and Squad Leader

User ImageUser Image

All his life he had hated waiting for other people to show up. It was annoying. And here he was being the one who was late. Price groaned as he finally reached the bar. He could tell just from standing outside that there were not many people behind the door. Though he desperatly wanted more people in their tiny resistance, the fact that they were so small should atleast mean that meetings would be faster and easier. He huffed lowly before shaking his head. "What the hell ever..." he said lowly before pushing the door to his bar open and stepping it. Immediatly, the wonderful smell of alcohol, and the regular hum of drunken men filled his ears. 'Home sweet home...' He frowned as he walked through the bar, greeting people. As he approached Jay and the others, he frowned at the glass of liquor next to him. It was empty now. "Damn it, your drunk already aren't you?" Jays reply was a light chuckle before he began laughing a bit. "Look! It's Price! FINALLY!" Price groaned before walking by. He didn't have time for that stupid kid. "Next time, no one give Jay alcohol!"

He huffed under his breath before he stepped up the bar, using the counter as a means to stand above everyone else before he spoke.
"Alright everyone." he said loudly, trying to get everyones attention. Though a few people seemed to take notice, there were others whom were still talking among themselves. Price growled lowly. "Shut your damn mouths and listen up!" This time, he yelled, which got the attention of everyone. "Damn..." he said under his breath before shaking his head. "Alright. Lets make this fast and get the hell out of here. I need to sleep... "There isent to much to report today. The past month has been pretty simple. The 'Royal Council' are basically kissing Akito's feet and pretending that they have nothing to do with him, and we still don't have a King." He paused, survaying everyone to make sure that they were listening to him. "As for getting into that damn Tower, well, still no luck. We can go into the surrounding village easily, but the problem is that no one who isn't in Akito's guard can go inside. That of course requires proper credintals which none of us have seen, as well as a branding of his Emblem on your arm. Everyone we've tried to sneak into the Tower has been killed. Also, no update on the issue with the Eclipse." He gestured towards the roof, referring to the moon which was still floating above them outside.

"It is also with sadness and remorse that I report the death of the Farly Brothers, whom were killed a week ago in the Village surrounding that 'Tower of Hope.'. This is just a reminder to all of you that when in places high on Akito support such as that, to NEVER reveal who you are. If someone ask you if you love Akito, then you say with a big arse smile on your face, that you'd give the Savior a big sloppy kiss if you could. Do you understand? Say what ever you need to get out of there alive. We dont need deaths caused by foolish pride. We need breathing, none dismembered Soldiers." He paused again before sighing. "Next time also, we are going to decide on what we should do. We've been playing it quiet and defensive for a while now, gathering information. But, i think it's probably about time we attack SOMETHING at least." He heard Jay yell out a slurred battle cry, and frowned at him. Price sighed again, scratching his head slowly. He already hated talking in front of people, but it had taken to long for anything to happen, so he started this Rebellion group himself. He surveyed the room slowly. "It is nice to see new faces in here. It shows our numbers are growing. That's good. Try and recruit as many as you can, but make sure their trustworthy. We don't need Traitors in our midst. For now i suppose, that's all...Drink, pay your Tab, and then go on home." With that, he hopped down from the counter, receiving minal claps. He didn't expect them, and he didn't particularly understand them. He just said a few words, nothing important. The fight haden't even started yet. Crossing the room, he returned to stand next to Jay. Jay was drawing on the table with his finger, giggling every now and then, so Price directed his attention to the others.

"So, im hoping someone wont mind filling this idiot in? I know i didn't say much but...Yeah. How are you two?" he asked before sighing, regarding Daryn and Sapphire. He couldn't help but frown at that happy look on her face all the time. It was like Jays. Much to happy for these times. Looking up, his eyes locked on Jed. He examined him for a moment. "As clean smelling as always. No offense to your own Principals, of course. No one needs to smell like an on workers boot, but geez. You take it to a whole new level. Even your cloths are near spotless..." He had questioned where Jed came from, but it was not much his business. He had suspected that perhaps the man was a Noble, but why the hell would a Noble join their cause? They weren't really the kind for getting their hands dirty.

His eyes swept around again and locked on Raven, who he gave a slight frown to. This guy, Jay seemed to trust him. But often times, Jay was much to trusting. Naive.
"Hey, Raven. Decided to join us yet?" he asked, tilting his head.

Go change this destiny of mine
For i will never stop my try for Pride
I'll let this wish break through all the burdens
That this entire world has given me for far to long
Throwing away all the lies has helped cause,
It's My Precious Life...
User Image Phi smiled as Price stormed into the bar. Never one for friendly greetings, he stormed to the counter to start the announcements. Jay started to drunkenly slur as Price walked by, earning a glare and a yell as he made his way to begin the meeting. She warned him that Price wouldn't be happy about it. She loved to listen to Price's voice thunder against the walls of the room. It was loud and demanding, and gave her strength. She was sad to hear about the Farly brothers. They were really good rebels.

As Price finished up and made his way to them, Phi couldn't help but smile. "I'm doing great," she said with a smile, "I've been going to the village around the tower a few times in the past week. I overheard one of the guards saying that they were having a meeting today. I don't know what for, but all the Pillars are going to be there." Price had a tendency of knowing everything that Phi reports before she even reports it, and only hoped that this time she had gotten the news to him before someone else did. Glancing over at Jay, "I had volunteered to fill him in," she stated, "Though I did warn him not to get drunk."
User Image Moments after his small outburst, Price barged into the bar. Finally, we can get this show started. Daryn said to himself. As Price regarded Jay's drunken stuper Daryn couldn't help but smile since he himself would never get that sort of derrogative comments thrown at him. That's what's good about not getting drunk, no one thinks you're an imbecile because you can't stay focused.

No one knew what those credentials to be one of Akito's high guards. They were kept under some sort of secret between the guards, something they only knew about in that stupid tower. It'd be great if they could kidnap one of them and force the information out of them. Maybe he'd bring up the idea when Price came to talk to them privately.

He listened as Price spoke of the Faryl Brothers. Irritated by their deaths, he had specifically told them that he thought that the Savior's guards were getting suspiscious of them, but they had insisted that everything was fine. Now they were dead. That's what those idiots got for not listening to him. That's why Daryn didn't go into undercover missions, he knew that kissing up to those sorry people wasn't his forté and he wasn't about to hide his disgust of them. He'd die in a second, no, he was good on the forefront and giving orders to those who could actually take them.

As Price said the word 'traitor', Daryn couldn't help himself from looking at Jed. He didn't trust a lot of people, but in the years that he knew Jed, he really didn't trust him. Just looking at him made Daryn's blood boil. Truthfully, he had no idea how Jed even became a part of the rebellion, just that Jed was here before he was. His mind was brought back to focus as Price came over to them. "I can't really complain," Daryn said, "I'm not as giddy as he is," he pointed at Jay, "But I'm not doing too bad."

Daryn couldn't help but smile as Price commented on Jed's neatness. He wasn't the only one who noticed Jed's oddities. He glanced over at the hooded man that Price was speaking to. He had seen him come in, but hadn't cared to much to pay him any attention.

"Price," Daryn said after Raven spoke, but before the attention on him was completely gone, "I was thinking when you were talking about the credentials.....wouldn't it be easier for us to catch one of the Pillars as they were leaving their home or something? They aren't always in their groups and if we can catch one, we could torture them to tell us their information." His mind rushed with excitement at the thought of one of them screaming at his hands. Trying to think of which one was the easier target, he thought about that small woman. She was the lead of the generals, but didn't look like she'd be able to resist a whole attack on her. "That lead Pillar, whatever her name is, she looks pretty small and simple to get. I bet she'd break real easily under a little pressure too." He was really excited now, hoping that Price would give him the permission to form a group to go out on this mission.
                          User Image

Talking with: This one person named Price Althor.
          Mood: Content is drenched with insane madness.

His eyes eventually caught sight of the rebellion leader, Price. Raven was informed by Jay regarding what the rebellion was fighting for and it did give Raven an idea of what he'd be getting into if he did join them. The report seemed a bit too plain for his taste, so Raven actually took the cup of water and chugged it down. Once again, his stomach turned, but it was starting to hurt because of the ice cold liquid. As much as he would love to live without water, it was nearly impossible since his body needed it to stay hydrated, so he had to force it down somehow.

Hearing about the death of the two rebels seemed pretty sad, then again Raven had no idea who they were, so such a story didn't phase him. What did phase him was the idea of having to lie to people and say that you were for something you were fighting against just to stay alive. Raven understood such an ideal, yet at the same time, it felt very conflicting. He ignored it and thought about doing the same if anyone asked him that question. His eyes started wandering around the bar and examining everyone there. Then, his eyes caught Price and his question to him regarding his decision.

"Yes and no. But that's just me straddling the fence. Wish I could stay in that position, but I'll fall to a side one of these days." For the longest time, Raven has tried planning out and seeing what would happen if he decided to join one side. If he joined the rebellion, he could get stronger and if they were successful and they had a new king, this fighting would be a very huge plus for him. However, if he decided to join Akito and his followers and what he said was true, there maybe there's a way he could go and heal his arm problem. Who knows?

Then, an idea came to mind that he never thought of before until now. What if he joined the rebellion and worked for them until he was able to get a clean cut mission of having to kill Akito or something like that? If he was given such permission, he'd be able to meet Akito face to face and see if this guy truly was blessed. If he was so blessed, he should have the ability to heal Raven of his arm problem! If he didn't, then Raven would have no choice but to kill the guy and continue living with this cursed arm. Even though it was a "bad arm," it did have a few good upsides such as helping him use fire to his heart's content.

"Just to let you know, Jay did give a few good points that are spot on while he was trying to convince me to join during our last conversation." Raven just stared at Jay who seemed a bit ditsy at the moment and gave off a frown of his own, wondering if this was the true Jay he came to know or if the drink he consumed was making him act this way. Immediately, hearing Daryn's voice, Raven couldn't help but actually think about his tone when he spoke about 'torturing' someone. It felt vaguely familiar-- was this man the same voice that spoke to him long ago? No, that wasn't possible. The voice from long ago was more demonic in so many ways. Whispers felt demonic to Raven only because it made him shiver in shock and disgust.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image Jed had wondered where Price was, thinking that he was somewhere in the bar, when Price stormed into the bar. What are the odds?... He thought to himself. The one time that he wasn't late, Price was. He had had a feeling that Price wouldn't be happy about Jay's condition, and of course it was right. He was glad that he didn't drink. Price wouldn't get mad at him, and he could always stay on his toes. It was one of the only things that he had noticed that he and Daryn had in common.

As Price talked about Akito and his guard's credentials, Jed couldn't help but get an unsettling feeling about that specific topic. He didn't know exactly what the credentials were, but Lisa did. He had tried to coax them out of her with chocolates or just pulling the 'you're hiding stuff from your big brother' card, but nothing did any good. She was completed devoted to keeping everything a secret because she didn't want to break the rules of her religious like group. He had to admire her dedication, though it didn't help him and his cause one bit, and he couldn't push her too much or someone in his family might get suspicious. She wouldn't even show him her mark, saying that it was for Pillar eyes only. He had been told that it was on their arms, and she had a brace on her arm to cover it unless it needed to be shown, but he recalled one time that she had accidentally not put on her brace before exiting her room. There had been nothing on her arm, no mark, no anything. He hadn't reported it though, because he didn't find it something that would make sense to the others, and they'd probably wonder how he had gotten a Pillar to take the brace off. No, he wasn't going to give up his sister like that.

The death of the Farly brothers was a tough blow on Jed, he had overheard Lisa speaking to one of the other Pillars one night as he came to walk her home that they had believed that there were spies in their midst. They stopped talking as he had approached, but Jed had heard enough to figure that it was them. They were dead before he had even been able to inform Price to get them out of there. Though there wasn't much he could've done, he couldn't help but feel like he might've been able to save them if he had gotten the message out in time.

Jed was pulled out of his thoughts as Price was talking to him. When had he come over? He laughed a bit as Price spoke of his neatness, "Well you can't be too careful," he said with a smile, "They say there's talk that the plague is coming around again. I wouldn't want to catch that simply because I didn't wash my clothes." He smiled a bit as his joke as he made a mental note to not bathe the day before the next meeting, and not to wash his clothes either.

Price started talking to another man that was sitting, hooded, at the bar. He hadn't even noticed the man was in the bar. Were his senses getting duller? He was listening to the man's reply when Daryn spoke as soon as this Raven man was finished, talking about an idea to get some credentials. He listened intently as Daryn was making it known that they should capture one of the guards, and not just any of them....his sister. Jed's blood boiled over, and before he realized it, his big brother mode had kicked in and he grabbed Daryn by the collar of his shirt. "You want to get killed?!" he screamed at him and the bar got eerily silent, all eyes on him and Daryn. It took a second for Jed to realize his outburst, and push Daryn away. He needed to cover, and fast. "That's the stupidest idea I think I've ever heard." he said through gritted teeth, "You'll get everyone here killed with that kind of thinking. We don't really know anything about these Pillars, they could have tracking devices in their mark that is placed on them. We all know that there's plenty of spells used to track people in their tattoos." His breathing was starting to get calmer, and his rationalizing for his outburst better. "Not to mention, if we took one, they'd know something was up. They are on routines like trained puppets. If one doesn't show up, the puppet master is going to know and is going to find out where they are. Plus what if the one we'd capture escapes, she could easily reveal our location and anything else she learns about us while trapped her. We're better off not risking our necks and waiting for an appropriate time and opportunity to get the information." That was a pretty good show, he thought to himself, hoping that everyone would feel that that was all that behind his anger. He'd never given them a reason to think otherwise.

Goodbye precious life

~ You are such a ruddy lightweight! No more drinking, got it?! It isn't my fault...~

X♠Price Althor And Jayfeather
Adoptive Father, Adopted Son

User ImageUser Image

Price couldn't help but smile at Phi when she spoke up first at his arrival. Although he often thought that she smiled to much, he couldn't deny that it was honestly nice to see a genuine smile. He was pretty impressed that she managed to keep such an optimistic outlook. What with the recent bouts of death and the like, and things seeming to just get worse within the Capital, he found it very hard to smile about anything. Though, Price himself was usually not a very smiley person to begin with. The things that made him smile had been gone for years...
"That's interesting...This is the fourth time withing the last to months that they've meet around this time. Perhaps there is some sort of pattern to be seen here." True, they could not actually use this information, per-say, seeing as they could not get into the Tower anyway. None the less, it was a nice thing to know, if his assumption about a pattern was correct.
"Thank you, Phi. Though, you make sure to be careful around there. Learn what you can, but always be on your guard. We already lost the Farly brothers, and it would be a damn shame to lose someone like you." With that, he gave her another, before nodding and turned to face Raven.

Price listened to Raven speak, though he openly frowned at the man when he said "I'll fall to a side one of these days" He did not like the sound of that, and it was far from what he wanted to here. Jay had put in a good word for this guy, but again, he was beginning to question Jay's judgement. Raven seemed like an alright guy, but the fellow knew their location. Say he went over to Akito's side, and took that information with him, and gave them away? Not only that, but he had already sat in on a couple of meetings. He sighed lowly before looking Raven in the eye, his star growing hard.
"That's all fine and dandy, but i seriously hope you decide to join us." he said rather coldly, never breaking his gaze. "Considering the fact that you know our base of location, and know some things about us, i wound't want to be forced to kill you if any chance of you joining them arose." He spoke the truth, and the resolve was plain in his voice. At this point, Raven was becoming a liability. Jays friend or not, he would not risk their necks over him.

"Im gonna have to ask you to not be here when we have meetings anymore. Until your sure of where you stand." he said bluntly before turning away from Raven. Jay, who was now recovering from his short drunken state, gave Raven a smile.
"It's okay. But, it would be um...Best, if you made a choice soon. My word only goes so far, im afraid." Jay said before giving him a wink. That was the thing about Jay. He wasn't a drunk or anything. He had only had one glass for goodness sake. But that was the thing. He had absolutely zero tolerance when it came to alcohol. If he stayed around it to long, he got a buzz just from the smell. However, it didn't last long either, and usually, depending on what he drank of course, he sobered up in minutes. He had only had a glass of water down brandy, so of course, it did not last long at all. Who could blame him for trying everyone once in a while? He was just a guy who liked an occasional drink.

Price had turned to Daryn, listening to the mans idea. To be honest, it was not such a bad idea, however, there were complications and the like that needed to be addressed. He had just been about to do that, when Jed snatched Daryn up by the collar and began yelling. Price gave the fellow a confused stare, quirking an eyebrow. As did everyone else in the bar for that matter. He listened to Jed's points and couldn't help but acknowledge them. Typically, they were things he himself had been preparing to bring up.

Jay, who was mediator in most situations, was already up in his feet, standing between Daryn and Jed.
"Okay gentle men, lets cool it, shall we?" he said, giving them both grins. "No need to spill any blood in here. There's enough of that when someone gets to drunk." Jay knew full well how Daryn was, and he knew that the man would not appreciate being snatched up by the collar. He had to try and bandage these wounds before they festered within moments.
"Okay so, you made your point, Jed." he said before chuckling. "Hows about, next time though, we keep our hands to ourselves, huh? I gotta say, that was a LITTLE overboard, friend." Price could say that this was something Jay was truly good at. Keeping his cool, and negotiating. He had tried to convince Jay to take a position as a Squad Leader before they had all been filled, but Jay turned him down. He was unsure as to why, but he didn't press the issue to much. It was after all, his decision.

Price nodded slowly, hoping to avoid another fight in his bar. He was in mood to clean up a mess.
"Your idea has merit, Daryn, however, Jed has some points of his own. We know to little about these Generals themselves to try anything. For all we know, she could tear any one of us to shreds within moments. She has to be Pillar 1 for a reason, after all." He frowned suddenly, scratching his chin softly as he seemed to get lost in his own thoughts. He tended to do that sometimes. "Perhaps we should focus on learning more about the Generals themselves, and focus on the tower later. Two more days and it's another year gone by that we haven't learned a damn thing..."

Suddenly Jay's eyes went wide, and a large grin spread across his face before he turned to Price, his tail twitching left and right excitedly.
"Price! Price! PRICE!" he yelled excitedly, hopping on one foot and then the other. Price gave him a frown, instantly becoming annoyed with his behavior. Jay was twenty-two for gods sake!
"What the hell are you doing? If you have to go to the bathroom, go!" he yelled, jabbing Jay in the chest with his finger. Jay shook his head quickly, not stopping with the bouncing.
"You said two more days till the New Year! Price! We have to go to the Festival this year! The Festival of Lights!" he giggled excitedly, and Price took on a confused expression. He had forgotten about that, it had been a few years since they had gone.
"We can all go!" Jay yelled, his tail not ceasing it's constant swaying. "We all need a damn break from all this plotting. It'll be fun. Come on Price, PLEASE!?" Price gave Jay a hard frown, still annoyed with his childish antics. Slowly, he turned his gaze to Daryn. Daryn had been with them for a while, and Price trusted him. Besides that, he was much more of a sensible man that Jay was, who was to...Well, Jay.
"What do you think?" he asked, ignoring Jay who was staring at him in a pleading manner. His question was also pointed at the others, seeing as they were all Squad Leaders. More or less, his own 'Council',

Do you still Believe in all the things that we stood by before?
Are you out there on the Front lines, or at home keeping score?
And do you care to be the Layer of the Bricks that seal our fates?
Or would you rather be the Architects, of what we might create?

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image Jed could feel the tension in the air as the minutes passed from his outburst, as he and Daryn glared at each other awaiting Price's response before they could possibly tear out each other's throats. He hadn't meant to get so heated up about the situation, but the damage was done, and if they bought it....good. If not, well, he'd need to find more excuses to his outburst. Jay had tried to step between them, and if it were anyone else, it might work, but with Daryn, no one really knows. Jed had no idea why that man had so much hate and anger in his body, but he seemed more than eager to take it out on anyone, especially someone in the way of his target, Jay was no exception.

Relief washed over him as Price agreed with his reasoning. Now Daryn wouldn't be able to counter him, since Price was on his side. He withheld his desire to smirk, knowing that that action would only further anger Daryn. However, when Price complimented Lisa about how she must be powerful since she was number 1, he couldn't help but smile with pride for his little sister. Yeah, she was quite surprising, though he himself was still uncertain how she became number 1. He didn't like the idea of learning only about the generals though, but he couldn't attest against it because there was no reason for it to not be a good idea.

Jed watched as Jay bounced, thinking that Jay must need to go to the bathroom as well, until he brought up the festival. A small amount of panic crossed his mind. He and Lisa would be attending the festival together, he couldn't cancel on her, but he couldn't be seen with her either. The rebels hadn't gone to the Festival of Lights in years, perhaps this wouldn't be any different. He had hoped against hope the answer would be no, up till Jay was begging and asking what Daryn thought. He didn't even have to think as he knew his immediate answer and spoke up, "I don't think it's a good idea for the rebels to go," he stated, "The last thing we need is to walk around with the guards and other followers of Akito, just to be found out. This is a bad idea. I can feel it."
                          User Image

Talking with: This one person named ((Interacting with)).
          Mood: ((Current Location)) is drenched with insane madness.

Raven was fully aware of the idea of hoping that he didn't have to side against friends. Thinking about it, he was definitely sure that he had no friends on Akito's side. Most of his friends were in the rebellion-- and the only friend he came to terms with was Jay and that's it. Everyone else felt a bit hostile to Raven, including Price, but that's only because he knew Price could take him down if he wanted to. Hearing his words of doubt, Raven just nodded. "Of course. If it means keeping the rebellion a secret, I'll agree to staying out."

His eyes then turned to Jay, noticing his senses finally coming back to him after he mentioned about how he can only help him to a certain extent. Then, for the first time, Raven smiled back to Jay. It wasn't as bright as Jay's smile; it appeared more like a smirk of amusement. "Both you and I know that there's no way in hell Akito would want me on his side, especially since I have 'you-know-what'." Raven's left arm lifted up just a bit, but not enough to reveal what was under the sleeve, but enough to let Jay know he was talking about it. For sure, Raven knew that he would most likely fit in the rebellion rather than being with some "prophetic" being who think he's all that and a bag of chips.

"The festival of lights..." Raven said, watching Jay being a hyperactive "child." He was definitely going because he couldn't recall the last time he went to the festival. Ever since the curse fell on him and he was forced out of the city, he has lost track of time since. Slowly, he fixed himself in his chair and ordered something to eat, scarfing it down as he went. As he did, his left hand started warming up the food oddly as he ate. Raven was very fond of hot food, more specifically spicy food. Maybe it was another side of his "curse?" If it was, it seemed to be very humorous to realize that he can eat things he never thought about eating before.

User Image Sapphire truly felt praised as Price spoke about her statement. He hadn't known about the meeting that day, so it made her happy that she was so helpful. He was even concerned for her safety, "I'm always doing my best to not be seen," she stated with a smile.

Sapphire couldn't help but gasp at the idea that Daryn had brought up. She wasn't one to care for torturing. When she had to kill she tried to make it as painless as possible. Forcing pain on people and hearing their screams in your nightmares night after night after night. She didn't understand how there were so many heartless people who had no problems torturing others. No, she didn't want the rebels to be known as a group of people who tortured others. What would the people think of this group taking over when they finally killed Akito? That these were the people who would haunt your nightmares and tear apart your body until you begged for death? She didn't want the people of the city to be afraid of them.

She was about to point out her opinions when Jed started screaming and grabbed a hold of Daryn's colar. She'd never seen Jed explode in anger like that. He was always so calm and collected, even in the most dire of circumstances. Did he feel as strongly against the torture as she did? As he shouted out his reasons, she had to admit that he made a lot of valid points. The words subsided, but the air was still stagnant as Jay jumped in and tried to put them on friendlier terms. Thankfully, Price spoke up, agreeing with Jed. "Plus, do we really want to be known as torturers when we finally get rid of Akito, and restore peace to the land? People will hate us."

She couldn't help but rejoice as Jay brought up the Festival of lights. She would never be so bold as to ask Price if they could go to the festivities but she wanted to go so badly. She hadn't been since she was a young teenager. Her heart leaped for joy as Price asked what they thought. "YES!" she exclaimed without pause, clearing her throat, she said softer, "I think it'd be a great idea. We're always so tense, it'd be nice to do something fun together."
User Image Daryn already hated Jed as it was, but now the fool thought that he could push him around? His idea was pure genius an everyone knew it. There was no better way to learn new information that at the source, and that small woman that was the lead would definitely know more than the others. She was also their best shot since she was the smallest and more than likely the weakest. He couldn't help but feel that there was something more than Jed thinking about the rebellion that resulted in his anger. He had said many things before that Jed disapproved of, but Jed had always kept that annoying proper manner of his when he addressed the issues. This was the first time that he had actually seen an outburst like this, and he couldn't help but wonder what the real source was.

He was about to retaliate against Jed, when Jay got in the way. The fool almost lost his head if he hadn't stopped himself. The man was talking jibberish and Daryn was about knock him out of the way and get to Jed, when Price started to speak, and worse.....agree with Jed. The thought infuriated him. His plan was great. There was no way that woman could take him on. And if she was tracked by her mark, he'd simply rip her arm out and throw it somewhere. He just wanted his idea to get put through. Now Price was talking about learning about the generals. "So if we learn enough about them that we know for certain that they can't be tracked, can we go through with my plan?" he asked, "I doubt that woman made her way up to the top by impressive battle strategies or her skills. If anything, she probably slept her way to the top."

The discussion about the Festival came up and Daryn inwardly groaned. He hated the festival more than anything. There were too many people there, too many opportunities to get robbed or stabbed in the back by a wandering assassin. No, he didn't want to go, and he'd be sure to let them all know of his disgust. Untl Jed opposed to it. That's funny, he thougt to himself sarcastically, He seems like someone who'd love to go to the festival Quickly, he changed his mind, wanting to know why Jed didn't want to go so bad. "If Jed's so against it," he said with a smile, "I'm in. Let's go."

Set me off like Dynamite strapped tight around my waist,
We are the ones in competition, but claim this ain't no race
Take a breath and explode like bullets tearing through the wind
Cut me up with a Razor Blade and try to separate the Skin
Now in the, White Flames of Burning Flags we,
Found a World Worth Dying For

~ My brother is a fool, and I will Kill him if I must... ~

User Image

X♠Rand(Golden Eyes)Aybara
Pillar Two and Second in Command

User ImageUser Image

Rand Aybara walking around the first floor of the Tower of Hope slowly, his armored leggings and Gauntlets making a light metallic clanking. He wore a frown on his face, as usual. There were plenty of things one might notice about Rand right off, but most took in his Golden colored eyes. The second thing was usually the near permanent scowl he had on his face. Rand rarely smiled, though his look would on occasion, soften a bit, showing he did have a couple more facial expression. There was not much to smile about as of late, and Rand did not delude himself to that fact. This had of course led to people think that he was quite cold. It didn't really phase him to much though. Right now, his focus was on bettering the Kingdom, and returning things to the way they had been. If people could not understand that well...That was their problem, not his.

'And this of course applies to anyone...' he thought to himself as if trying to make himself feel assured. Suddenly he turned towards the entrance, and gave a small smile towards the person who had just entered.
"Commander, it is good to see you." he said, watching Lisa was she entered the hall. In truth, she was one of the few things he actually smiled about. It was not specifically that sort of affection which could be assumed, but it would be a lie if he said that he did not like his Captain. She was always so kind, yet she could be serious when need be. The two of them had been together for a few years now, but Rand made sure to keep his affections as...Light as possible. Simply her Second, and nothing more. Their relationship was more or less a secret between the two of them, seeing as it might seem like a bad idea. They were after all, battle companions. Still, he couldn't help his feelings.
"The meeting was canceled i'm afraid." he said, giving her a small, nervous chuckle. "Lord Akito decided that it was not necessary at the last minute. The others have already gone."

Honestly, he still wondered why the meeting had been canceled. In truth, he had nothing to report himself, however, it was still customary. He decided not to think to much into it however, as he had other things on his mind.
"Um...C-captain.." he said lowly, shuffling his feet. "Are you going to the Festival of Lights?" he asked, turning his gaze to the floor. "I know that...It is not customary but...Would you like to go with me?" He kept his eyes downcast, unsure what to expect as her reaction. He gulped, and his tail swayed slowly behind him, nervousness gripping him.

Send me off on the Morning Breeze so far away from here,
Feel me rise inside the strength I've found inside the Warm Embracing Air
I'm moving slow, like a Glacier melting, watch me dissipate
I searched for Love in an Empty World but all i found was Hate
We've been battered so hard that we don't feel anymore
Take me, from this world
Save me, What if we all die young?

Goodbye precious life

~ You are such a ruddy lightweight! No more drinking, got it?! It isn't my fault...~

X♠Price Althor And Jayfeather
Adoptive Father, Adopted Son

User ImageUser Image

Price couldn't help but tilt his head at Jed's reasoning for not going. He understood caution but...Those points were sort of mute. He had been about to respond, before Jay interjected, actually frowning as he stared at Jed.
"Taimontogi is not like that. The Savior dosen't have a strong footing there anyway." he said, sounding surprisingly serious. "Taimontogi is a melting pot. It's a place that Celebrates diversity and happiness. Nothing can change that, and nothing ever well." He spoke so matter-of-factually, it would almost be like he knew for certain. In a way, Jay did know. All his life when he was with his mother, and even when he had been taken in with Price, the Festival was there to bring joy and happiness. He would not let anything ruin that special time for him. If Akito even dared try, he'd find the man and tear out his throat himself.

Price simply nodded as he listened to Jay, before looking up at Jed and shrugging his shoulders weakly.
"Sorry, but i have to agree with Jay. Akito's been here for a while now, and I haven't heard anything about the Festival changing." Then he heard Phi chime in happily, and he let out a small chuckle. Then another yes from Daryn,though he was sure that the man was just agreeing because Daryn was protesting. However...
"Well...That's three against one. Sorry Jed, but it looks like were going." As soon as he said the lost word, Jay jumped into the air, fist-pumping towards the Heavens. "Yes!" he cried out excited, before swinging around and grinning at Raven.
"You'll come to? Wont you Raven? It'll be fun!" Jay could hardly contain himself. This was wonderful. He was finally going to back to the Festival, and he couldn't wait. He turned to Price and grinned.
"I'm going to go and pack some things for all of us. It's a two day trip so, it couldn't hurt us to be prepared, right?" With that, he ran off to the back of the bar before Price could even say a word. He couldn't believe that guy sometimes. 'He needs to grow the hell up...' He let out an exasperated sigh before reclining in his chair, losing himself in thought once more.

Do you still Believe in all the things that we stood by before?
Are you out there on the Front lines, or at home keeping score?
And do you care to be the Layer of the Bricks that seal our fates?
Or would you rather be the Architects, of what we might create?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff