Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wont let Fate be my guide
I will stand and make my fight for Pride,
A-a-alone in my world, inside this vibe of love
Goodbye precious life

~ You are such a ruddy lightweight! No more drinking, got it?! It isn't my fault...~

X♠Price Althor And Jayfeather
Adoptive Father, Adopted Son

User ImageUser Image

Jay had long since been captured by the mood of Taimontogi once more. The Happiness in the city was infectious to him, and it was only building as the night went on. There was music everywhere, and there were no signs of anyone stopping for anything. The Light Show was almost here! The most anticipated moment of the entire Festival! Jay had long since forced Mira over to the dancing area of the Tavern, spinning her this way and that, and generally just having himself a good old time. Of course, he had already had some liquor. It was the Festival of Lights. He wanted to have some fun to. He permitted himself one glass, though that in itself was pretty sizable. Now he was dancing around and being just as loud as any other drunken fool, though on much less alcohol.

He suddenly decided to look around before taking notice of his friends. Oh, his friends. He loved each one of them, though at the moment, Jay could probably say that he loved anyone in this room. Stumbling out of the crowd of dancers, he walked across the room, making sure to not trip. He already knew that they would probably know he was drunk, but that didn't matter to much right now.
"Hey, um...Jed." he said before tapping the man on the shoulder lightly. "I don't think that Daryn wants ya to hold him like that. I said one thing earlier and he EXPLODED. Plus, Price wont be happy." He then turned to Phi, tilting his head at the look of fear on her face. What was she so afraid of? He didn't know what to do exactly, but he did not like seeing her so afraid. Instinctively, he took her by the hand and pulled her into a comforting hug. 'This should make her feel better...' At least, that was how it worked for him. Hugs always made him feel better when he was younger. His mother would hug him when he had been sad, and Price occasionally did the same thing. It was probably due to the alcohol, but at the thought of his mother, he sort of felt like crying. Damn it, he missed her...

Price laid there in Mary's bed, the woman's head resting comfortably on his chest. Though Price was not really smiling, he certainly looked content. He was happy that he had Mary around. In a way, he felt bad. He had explained to her that things would never be anything more than physical, but the woman seemed to ignore his words. At times she seemed devoted, and that made him feel worse that he could not return her feelings. Every time he mentioned it though, she would just smile and ignore it as if he had not said anything. Perhaps it was just her way of dealing with the reality? Did she really want him to replace her dead husband so badly? Price had to admit, thinking about it, it made him feel like an a**. He could only do so much, but he could not love her...He took a deep breath and sighed lowly, staring at the ceiling. He could be there for her when he could though. If she wanted someone to hold tonight, he could do that for her. It was the least he could do for her. She moved, and he put his arm around her, and she shifted closer before letting out a light breath. He just sighed.

He had been prepared to simply stay there for the rest of the night, until he began to hear noise from downstairs. Sure he could hear the music, but Price had trained his ears to be able to pick up the voices of the people he needed to keep track of. And right now, he was not liking what he was hearing one bit. Jed was there, and from the sound of things, the man had found out about Daryn and his sister. He could not really fathom how he had found out, but that did not matter. What mattered was that Jed knew, and now all hell was about to break loose. He couldn't let that happen, unfortunately. Shifting slowly, he scooted to the edge of the bed, Mary groaning at the lose of his warm body.
"I'll be back, i promise. I have to go sort something out." he said as he redressed himself quickly. He heard her mumble something about him always being busy, and he could not help but chuckle. "They help me keep on my toes. Keep me young and all that." In truth, that was a lie. All of them made him feel old as dirt, simply doing his best to keep up with them.

It did not take long for Price to be out of Mary's room, and down the stairs. His ears were immediately greeted to the sound of music, and many a drunk fellow hoisting a glass to him. He knew more than half of them, not as friends, but simply people he occasionally shared a drink with when he was in Taimontogi. He greeted them with nods, and made his way to the table where he found the four people he found Jay, Phi, Jed, and Daryn. Raven seemed to still be missing, but he would address that later. Jay suddenly turned as he noticed Price, and he narrowed his eyes before giggling.
"You smell like Mary, Price." he said before giggling some more. Price simply narrowed his eyes before grunting.
"And you smell like Rum. Your drunk." Jay didn't deny it, and Price would not have believed him even if he had tried. He immediately stepped over to Daryn and Jed, taking Jeds arm and lowering it, making him place Daryn on the floor, before he grabbed Daryn by the collar of his shirt, lifting the man in the air, before placing him a few steps from Jed. It was obvious that physically, he was stronger that the both of them. Price took a deep breath before exhaling, already annoyed with the conversation.
"Gentleman. I believe my orders were to enjoy the Festival. Tell me, what the hell is the matter now?" Truthfully, he pretty much knew, but he wanted to hear it from them.

Do you still Believe in all the things that we stood by before?
Are you out there on the Front lines, or at home keeping score?
And do you care to be the Layer of the Bricks that seal our fates?
Or would you rather be the Architects, of what we might create?
User Image Phi was quite comfortable in Jay's arms, she needed a hug, and he was more than happy to supply. It was amazing that after just thinking those words, there Price was, like magic. He separated the two men, showing them that obviously he could take on the both of them at one time if he needed to. But he wouldn't have to, Phi knew that for a fact. It was obvious that there was something going on in their minds that was playing out exactly why they shouldn't kill each other. The rebels. They both cared too much for the group to do something that will actually cause them to lose their ability to be a part of it. Minutes had passed since Price asked them what was going on, and neither had said anything.

"It's my fault." she said softly as she pulled herself out of Jay's hug. "After I told you about Lisa and Jed and Daryn came up and told you that he'd been spying and eavesdropping, only to discover that they were siblings, you gave us specific orders. And I had every intention to follow them. I went out to the streets to dance, since I really enjoy dancing. When I noticed that Lisa was among the dancers." She nodded as she decided that she needed to day every thing, every detail. Price needed to know all the information. "Suddenly, I saw her disappear in to the crowd. Someone had pulled her straight out of her dance. Jed was no where around, and when I looked for her, I saw Daryn pulling her away. I was afraid that he was going to kill her since you only gave him orders not to do anything to Jed, so I followed him. I wanted to protect her this once since she healed Jay and saved his life. And when I finally got to them...."

Her face turned red as she remembered the way Daryn was kissing her. She had never seen anyone, anything that intense before. She had heard that some people get that way when they desire one another badly enough, but she'd never actually seen it. The heat was rushing to her face as she tried to describe what she saw to Price. "Daryn....he......well....he was kissing her. I-I'd never seen anyone kissing anyone like that before in my life. It, it was like he wasn't just kissing her, he was having sex with her with his mouth." she couldn't believe the words that she was saying. She was a grown woman, 21 years old, she shouldn't be getting giddy like a teenager over Daryn's kiss with Lisa.

Continuing, "And I wasn't sure what to make of the whole thing, so I ran back to the tavern to wait for you to return. So I could talk to you and make sense with what I had just seen, but Jed was here. And we started talking, and I was trying to get him to leave for tonight so he'd had some time with his sister before you got to him tomorrow. And that he should be making sure Rand wasn't with his sister." She wasn't quite sure what happened after that. "And then, Jed was talking, and he said that he saw Daryn as more of a problem for Lisa than Rand was. And since I knew how he felt for Rand from earlier, I thought that this meant that he knew about Daryn too. So...so I asked him how he how found out about them. And that's when Daryn showed up, and you walked in after that."

It was the complete and honest truth, and she didn't know what Price would make of it. Would he see it has she had, though earlier that attempt had failed? Daryn had probably just crossed a major boundary with Price by what he had done with Lisa, and Phi had no idea how Price would take the new information. But why would Daryn have done that right after he had his chance to get rid of Jed? It would only make him look worse, and she couldn't see why he would risk his own job just to further taunt Jed. But truthfully, the two of them had proven her point. That they wouldn't kill each other in a fit of rage, despite what Price had said. Jed was a level-headed man, except on the rare occasion, and wouldn't just kill someone as soon as he discovered what horrible things they were doing. Daryn....well she didn't know about Daryn. She didn't have a clue why he had not defended himself against Jed. Why he hadn't murdered him the moment he saw Jed was in the room now that he knew Jed's secret. Something must be going on there that she didn't know about.
                          User Image

►>>ForeverwillbeDisplacing Reality...
                        ►>>TellmewhatyouseeDisplacing Insanity...
                              ►>>Canyouseetherealme?aven Ȥona pateonas
                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

✥ "Let's get this over with..." ✥

╔════════════════════════════════

Raven watched as Zaluriel examined him. It must've been pretty weird to be staring at a man who once was human if he had a strange arm. Then, he noticed him take his hand and checked on something. He couldn't tell what it was, but it felt as if he was peering into something deeper than his exterior. True, it may sound odd to others but to him, this type of feeling was what he has been seeking-- someone who was willing to at him straight in the eyes and see who he was. Okay, so it may not be happening now, but hopefully sometime in the near future. Hearing his question answered, Raven felt a bit confused but conflicted by the question given back to him. "...the world?" Immediately, his stomach turned in worry and disappointment. All the times he has worked for "the world," he has been rejected due to his left arm's appearance. Raven's sight looked away, but he turned to look back at Zaluriel when he heard the patting noise. He walked and then sat next to Zaluriel and just stared forward as he listened to what Zaluriel had to say about his job as a Pillar.

Hearing what has been given to Raven, he started pondering about both sides at this point. If this was how Akito's work truly is, then Raven was right in staying neutral. One side wanted to help change everything while another side wanted to go back to the old times where everything was more peaceful. Raven knew that regardless of which side was going to win, changes would occur and life would NEVER go back to being what it was long ago. From where he stood, he was neutral and he knew that he would NEVER bring any form of change other than just being another body acquainted in the lives of people. Then, his eyes peered towards his arm and then he shook his head, looking to Zaluriel. He asked a question and now it was time for Raven to speak. During the small silence between them, Raven couldn't tell what to say to this man he barely met and got "judged" by. The only thing that helped Raven decide was the fact that Zaluriel was kind to the children of this place. It was then at that moment Raven decided he had to be straight with him.

Before he could speak, he felt a strange thought in his mind telling him not to say what went on in his life. But Raven knew that in order to get rid of something off his chest, he had to speak it out. He wanted to get rid of the past he experienced long ago. "I... can't tell where I must stand, but the only place I've stood on was on the sidelines. My place and how I got here doesn't greatly affect the world. Long ago, I was a boy with no cares in the world and growing up to try and be a soldier. Ever since the king got murdered, my whole life got turned upside-down. My father died and my mother's gone and that night that I learned of that information..." He gave off a grieved sigh. "...I regret that night. If it was possible to request for death, I would gladly take it! Because on that night, I foolishly accepted a curse that would shun me out of my own home." Raven lifted up his left hand and started showing it to Zaluriel as if it was never there in the first place. "This was the curse that drove me out of the home that sheltered me and forced me to live on my own. It was the same curse that drove most of the world against me, but it was the same curse that protected and helped me survive on my own until my death."

He relaxed, after being able to speak all that. During the time he spoke with Phi and Jay, he realized he never told him how he got that arm. Now he knew that Zaluriel was the only one to know. Was it bad? He couldn't tell. "As I continued living, I heard of Akito and his ability to raise the dead. Out of honesty, I wanted to know if this man could help me in any way possible to fix my arm and make it better. The only thing stopping me was the rebellion and throwing out opinions about what goes on." Raven blinked, wondering if Zaluriel knew what he was talking about. "...I say 'opinions' because... well... that's what they basically are." A sigh of overcoming relief flooded his body. "...I don't know about you, but honestly, I'm glad to have gotten all that off my chest."

════════════════════════════════╝
Zaluriel Halim Ondore
~Fourth Pillar, Second Seat~

Zaluriel chuckled to himself upon hearing this boys response the way he felt about his arm was the same way Zaluriel felt about his connection to the void. He looked upon his arm and peered into it as if it were a seperate entity and felt a high level of taint within just his arm but not him. Now Zaluriel understood why he couldnt feel much taint in Raven when he peered into his soul. Behind that arm of his lies the spirit of a boy which never truly matured and stopped growing and learning the day he lost what was most dear to him. A smile crossed Zaluriels face as he stood to his feet and readjusted his robes only to take his seat once more. Zaluriel grabbed the tainted arm and began to look into its core but before he could he listened more to what Raven said and he let go of the arm. He was intrigued with what he had just said about a rebellion and them throwing out opinions towards him.

Could it be? Price, that girl, the one who had grown intimate with Lisa...Zaluriel thought back to when Ravens body language when he was amongst these people earlier and the sense of comfort resonated within suggesting these were his normal company. With a bit more time of pondering on the thought yet another smile shot across his face as he began to piece the puzzle together and then he thought back to him comparing Lisa, Daryn, and Rands triangel to the tale of the two lovers. He was quite proud of how easily it was to figure out who her new lover was. All it took was a simple dialogue that seemed to have been set up by the fates themselves. Zaluriel looked back to the man as he spoke of being neutral in all of this and quickly felt uneasy he reminded him of an ally of Zaluriels who was a devout man but still didnt serve Akito he claimed to stand on the sidelines but Zaluriel knew better.

"The sidelines.....The Right......The Wrong......Good, Evil, Neutral.......Akito, this Rebellion, the World...All have a strand in the curtain that will eventually drop and bring this story of life and death to an end. Bystanders and sideliners have a role while it isnt as pronounced as the two opposing sides it is just as guilty as both however in the grand scheme of things in the end you will have chosen a side be it by choice or naturally it will happen. For in the end we are judged for our actions and depending on yours you will either exist in peace or in pain." Zaluriel looked to Raven in a comforting manner and thought of him wishing to be healed by Akito. Knowing it was probably and impossible feat he still felt it necessary to keep hope, for this boy who so reminded Zaluriel of himself, alive.

"Lord Akito very well could remove that curse as you call it from you, but why would you do such a thing? I myself was also greatly affected by the death of our king and the events that transpired prior to, during, and after his assassination crafted the being you see before you today. I have a curse not as noticeable as yours but it is still a curse, but with training and focus and understanding I crafted it into a blessing one of which this world can barely begin to fathom. I too could stand on the sideline with this gift but think of this. If I would deny it and remove this gift my usefulness in the pillars would be spent, which would lead to a life of poverty, and how could I aid the children of this town if I was living in poverty? Some would starve others wouldve been beaten endlessly by parent who didnt love them, others would just wander out of town never to be seen again." He turned away looking at the children who had come forth and sat in front of them both listening with their hands in their laps and eyes glued to them both as if their dialogue was a bedtime story.

Zaluriel smiled at them and looked back to Raven and smiled at him as well. His childlike spirit was quite a joy to see in someone as old as he was. Zaluriel was a master of words, but this mastery was only topped by his ability to see a person for what they truly were.

"I see you? You may not believe me but I see you and I understand what a burden you carry, continue on your path you have chosen for you have chosen a path. Do not be misled by the taint it is your greatest enemy. Like myself we have a harboring darkness within us and the purity of the souls in the company we keep decides whether we embrace or evade this darkness. If you still wish to have your blessing removed I know a man who specializes in body alteration he would know quite a bit about seeing that arm taken care of. However, I believe you will not find the choice so easy to make?" Zaluriel stood to his feet and replaced his hood bowing to Raven and turning away. With a chuckle he decided he would stay in the city and keep an eye on this man for a bit longer. His words would linger as they always do and regardless of this mans choice he had invaluable information that would serve him well in the future.

Dangerous Lover

__________ __________

____________ M i r a z i . X i d a m
_________________________✖

User Image

I've done some growing, And know pain
Dashed hopes and dreams, All lead to despair
You continue to do some living, With more lessons you gain
Now things that are broken you can repair

I have all the skills, I have all the tools
Now I can bring you a fight
Time for me to break all rules,
Come now, and show me your might

╔════════════════════════════╗

The anger that once filled her eyes instantly vanished as Jay gave her the welcoming hugs that she had been longing for. She just didn't like being ignored especially when it came to seeing friends that she hadn't seen in forever. At the mention of taking a bath she pouted slightly before placing her friend in a headlock and rubbing her knuckles within his head. "You little nimrod! You broke tradition! I just ran my a** off carrying a crap tone of metal and you take a bath on me! I got extra dirty just cause I knew you would be cleaning my back." She scoffed before letting him go and crossing her arms while perking an eyebrow. As Jay asked about work and gave a small chuckle. "Well he was working pretty hard, but he is allowing me to break... possibly for the night if I play cards right. We work so hard during festivals you wouldn't believe." She said smirking proud of her accomplishments which she had a right to be. Weren't too many blacksmiths that were as skilled as her and her master and the people paid top dollar for their things so they usually seemed to get by fairly well.

Mirazi wasn't too familiar with the group that Jay and Price were hanging with at all, but it wasn't as if she could shoo them away. They had some kind of dealing with them so she would just have to deal with them as well. In mid thought she was whisked away upon the dance floor as her and Jay began to dance with each other. One thing she never got tired of was the festivals since they brought the family together and even though she was nothing like this family they accepted her anyway which made her all the more thankful for them.

When she noticed that Jay was no longer on the dance floor she herself got off and seen then group sitting together. After walking closer to the group she could see that Jay was drunk. She shook her head and chuckled at the lightweight as he was holding the one who had sent her off on that journey for a healer. Not much after that Price was noticed walking down the stairs. Mirazi wasn't blond... she knew that he was breaking up something. The scent of Mary was upon him and usually they would what seemed like eloping during the festivals. Mira wasn't too partial to drama at all so she had been ignoring the men as they were getting to the point of ripping each others throats out. Her ears twitched as she glanced behind her watching Price putting them in place. She wasn't about to enjoy her alcohol yet... she had to make sure that a scene didn't unfold in a horribly brutal manner.

╚════════════════════════════╝

" I love creating Weapons!"

I wont let Fate be my guide
I will stand and make my fight for Pride,
A-a-alone in my world, inside this vibe of love
Goodbye precious life

~ You are such a ruddy lightweight! No more drinking, got it?! It isn't my fault...~

X♠Price Althor And Jayfeather
Adoptive Father, Adopted Son

User ImageUser Image

Price was actually quite surprised that the two men were not trying to get around him. There we're really only to things that would prevent them from doing such a thing. Either they knew that if they tried Price would not hesitate to incapacitate them both, Or...They were actually listening to him. Either way, he was just glad that it did not seem like he would have to do much to stop them.

Price listened to Phi as she began explaining things to him, while Jay simply danced with himself, spinning in circles, and bowing to no one. He wanted to go back and dance, but he did not want to leave his friends to deal with a problem alone. Jay simply hummed to himself lowly while Jack listened. As she glossed over the way that Daryn and Lisa had been kissing, he could not help but think of himself and Fei again, though he was sure to keep quite about it. That was not the focus of the conversation.

Then she said it. Said the thing he would have scolded her for saying if she had known any better. He did not think he had told her not to, and even if he had, with her slightly panicked state, it might have happened by accident. She said Rand. Jay's dancing stopped instantly, and his ears flattened against his head. Price cursed under his breath.
"Jay, wait!" he yelled, but it was to late. Jay snatched up his sword and was out the door in moments, the look on his face completely different that any that the others had ever seen him wear. It looked series. For the first time ever, he looked angry.

"Damn it. Okay." he said before turning to Daryn and Jed, frowning at them. "As your Commander, i am ordering that you are to put all of this behind you for now. Your new objective, find Jay before he ruins the damn Festival for everyone." It would probably seem a bit off. Jay, ruin the Festival. It would probably seem even more confusing when Price strapped his own sword to his back.
"Mary! I'll be back later, I promise! I have to go!" With that, he took off into the streets, expecting that the others would follow. He didn't have time to wait for them. He had to find Jay...

User Image Phi had just finished talking and was wondering what Price had to say about it, when suddenly she felt something like a murderous aura coming from beside her. Jay had his ears pressed back and suddenly reached for his sword and took off out the door. What had just happened?

Price was screaming at them to find him now. Come to think of it, she suddenly remembered that Price had said something about never bringing up the fact that they had met Rand today. Was this why? What was going to happen if they didn't find him? She didn't want to find out, so she ran out the door to look for him.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image Jed hadn't even cared that Price had had moved Daryn out of his reach. If anything, it was a good thing because it would prevent him from deciding to strangle him. Price wanted to know what was going on, but truthfully didn't know what had happened, and he wanted to hear it. He was waiting for Daryn to speak, when Phi spoke up, taking the blame. That was typical of Phi, even though she had nothing to do with it.

He listened to her talk about how Daryn had discovered his relationship with Lisa, only after Phi had and had apparently already reported it. She continued her story with going out and seeing Lisa dancing. That was a good possibility since Lisa never missed a dance during the festival yet. When Phi spoke about her being dragged out by Daryn, his heart stopped for a moment. Daryn had kidnapped her sister. The most horrible scenes of torture were running through his head as she spoke. Suddenly, Phi's face grew red. Why? She said that Daryn was kissing was kissing Lisa. KISSING HER! And in a way that he might as well have stripped her clothes off and raped her in the streets. Instinctively, he felt himself clenching his muscles as he went to move in to rip out Daryn's throat, but stopped himself. No. He needed to control himself. Price was right there, and since he knew Jed's secret, he'd probably kill him no problems about it.

As Phi was continuing to talk, suddenly the atmosphere changed and Jed took his eyes away from Daryn's and saw Jay's response to hearing Phi saying Rand's name. Price had told them not to tell Jay that Rand was there, but he didn't say why. That look on Jay's face must've been why. Suddenly, Price was trying to call Jay but Jay was gone sword and everything. Price was turning to them and giving him a new order. Jed didn't hesitate to do as Price said and followed him out the door.
User Image Daryn had been trying his best not to even look at Daryn in order to control his anger as he approached their table. Before he knew it, Jed's hands were at his throat, and he was inches from Jed's face. Jed was growling about his sister now. How had Jed found out? Price swore that he wouldn't tell anyone, and now that Price knew Jed was Lisa's brother, he wouldn't have told him anyways. So how did Jed know about Lisa?

It took everything in him not to rip out Jed's throat with his teeth since he was so close. He hated this man. Hated everything about him. The fact that he was the Squad leader higher than him. The fact that he had been harboring this secret about his sister and his class. And worse, the fact that he was Lisa's brother. Anyone else would've been fine, but no, it had to be Jed. If it weren't for the fact that he was Lisa's brother, Jed would be dead now. Daryn would've lost the fight to control his anger when he saw Jed at the table, but now....now for some reason he couldn't seem to kill the man. Everytime he prepared himself or thought about doing it, Lisa's face would pop up in his head, and he couldn't help but wondering how Jed's death would affect her, especially if Daryn had been the one to cause it.

Price was there before Daryn could even think about it. He had separated them and demanded an answer. But Daryn just ignored him, determined to win his stare down with Jed. When Phi started talking, he was shocked to learn that she had been there when he had taken Lisa out of the dance, and even moreso that she had followed him He didn't even know she was there, but that was Phi. So that's how Jed had learned about everything, Phi had told him by accident. Even in this pressing moment, he couldn't help but smile as Phi had described his kiss. She explained it exactly how he had felt. That he could've taken her right there in that alley, pressed against the wall, not caring who saw them.

Suddenly Phi was bringing up Rand, and he felt his anger grow a bit, just at the man's name. But not as much as Jay's apparently. In a flash of anger, Jay was gone, and Price was telling them to go find him. Whatever they were fighting about could happen later, right now they needed to find Jay and Daryn took off out the door after Price.

Set me off like Dynamite strapped tight around my waist,
We are the ones in competition, but claim this ain't no race
Take a breath and explode like bullets tearing through the wind
Cut me up with a Razor Blade and try to separate the Skin
Now in the, White Flames of Burning Flags we,
Found a World Worth Dying For

~ I can wait no longer... ~

User Image

X♠Rand(Golden Eyes)Aybara
Pillar Two and Second in Command

User ImageUser Image

Rand led her through the crowd, making his way around all of the dancers. He had thought of dancing with Lisa, but right now something was on his mind. Something that he could not ignore any longer. It was almost time for the Light show. He had to know now, or the uncertainty would destroy him. He walked her along until they were at the heart of the city. There was a large fountain there, water flowing calmly. Flower petals floated across the surface carelessly, whilst around, the celebrating continued.

Rand brought her to it, and sat her down on the edge of the fountain before sitting next to her and taking a small breath. He had to ask now, and there was no stopping himself.
"Lisa...We..We've been together for a few years now." he said slowly, unsure of how he should go about asking this. "I...I love you. I know i only said so recently but, i have felt like that for a while. I...Cant picture truly feeling happy without you. Not now..." He found himself smiling at his own memories of being with Lisa. She was so kind, and at times, silly. He could laugh with her, and truly be himself. She accepted him for who he was, and he could not help the feelings she gave him. That's what made asking her this question so hard. He did not want to mess up what they had...But, it was now or never. He needed to know. He nervously slid his hand into his pocket...

"Lisa...I will take care of you for a long as i live. I will do my best to never let you feel any sorrow or pain, and if you ever do, i want you to know that...I'll be there to dry your tears. Always.." Rand took a deep breath before shakingly standing up, and turning to face Lisa. He slowly dropped down to one knee before her, and bowed his head.
"Lisa Karylnn McGingre...I love you..Let us continue to work to better the world, together...And let us allow our hearts to continue to become one, and show the world that there truly are still things to be happy about..." Slowly, he opened his hand, revealing the white gold ring with an emerald gem setting. He had bought it here in his spare time while he and Lisa were separate. There were many places to buy these sorts of things in Taimontogi after all.
"Will you..Complete me? Lisa...Will you marry me?.." His eyes shined with love as he stared up at her. The nervousness had faded, showing only the love he had for her. He had no more doubts, any prier having faded. All that mattered now was this moment, and he would stay down on one knee until she made her decision.

Send me off on the Morning Breeze so far away from here,
Feel me rise inside the strength I've found inside the Warm Embracing Air
I'm moving slow, like a Glacier melting, watch me dissipate
I searched for Love in an Empty World but all i found was Hate
We've been battered so hard that we don't feel anymore
Take me, from this world
Save me, What if we all die young?
                          User Image

Raven watched as he took his left arm. It didn't surprise him the least because he was already starting to get used to people examining it in the city. Once again, Raven listened to Zaluriel's voice and couldn't help but give off a weak sigh when he was told he would have to pick a side after all. Regardless of which side he'd be on, wouldn't he be condemned because of the arm he now possessed?"I see..." Raven merely said.

A grip of his left hand and Raven fixed his cloak. "You're cursed too?" He asked, sounding as if he didn't want an answer. The fact this man was using his curse to help the children was admirable. Raven turned his gaze towards the children and realized how close they've gotten themselves. It made him wonder if it bothered Zaluriel, but when he looked at him, he was smiling. Shockingly, Raven couldn't help but smile back. He's been able to smile more and more now that he looked at it.

"Get it healed, huh? I think I'm fine with it for now, thanks." Raven said, looking back to his arm. Some of the children were talking among themselves while one of them looked to him. "You'll get it fixed by a real doctor, won't you Mr. Raven?"Before Raven answered the question, he turned his head to speak to Zaluriel, only to realize he left. A sigh escaped his lips and then he turned back to the child. "I think it's badly broken, but I'll see what I can do." Some more kids came around him, talking and arguing. One of the children looked pretty mad. "Hey mister! My friend said you can put your hair on fire, but I don't believe it!" Raven blinked, looking at them with a blank face. His left hand pointed towards his hair and immediately, a fire surrounded his head. Keeping in mind that fire can burn off his hair, Raven made sure that there was a large enough air pocket around his hair so that the fire wouldn't touch it. The children were in amazement, watching him.

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image Lisa was currently lost in her thoughts as Rand guided her through the town. What was Daryn talking about? Was Jed involved in something that he wasn't telling her about? No. Jed wasn't a liar, and he wouldn't hide things from her. He had no reason to. Anything he did was wonderful and understandable. But Daryn had made it so plain to see that there was something going on, something that she didn't know about. She couldn't ask Jed, because if he was lying, he'd lie to cover it up. This was insane. She was doubting Jed over something that someone.....that someone....well. What was he to her?

Daryn was the passion that had been unlocked inside her, never having been released. He was a breath of fresh air in her life that she thought had been going along perfectly, only to be awaken to a new world. He was everything she could dream about to make her feel alive. He was...he was...irritating. Immoral. Unforgivable. Unobtainable. The very thing that caused her to doubt everything in her life. At first he had caused her to doubt her love for Rand, and now he was causing her to doubt her brother too. Everything in her life was spiraling in an uncomfortable deceptive twist because of him, and she hated him. But at the same time, she wanted nothing more than to melt into his arms. What was this confusion that she was feeling?

Looking up at Rand, she made a choice. She needed to tell him.....everything. Daryn and what he said about her brother. She needed someone to talk to, and the only other people she knew here were the ones she needed to talk about. Rand would listen to her, and maybe he'd forgive her for her immoral passion that she had shared with this complete stranger. Rand loved her after all, he told her himself. Surely he could forgive her.

She was glad that he had finally stopped in front of a gorgeous fountain in fact. The moon was reflecting off of it so beautifully it seemed to make Rand glow. The light show would be starting soon. She was about to talk to him, when he started to speak. She didn't want to interrupt him because it would buy her some more time to figure out what words she should say. He was speaking poetically again, and she couldn't help but pay attention to his words. He seemed so nervous, so unsure of what he should say, and yet so serious, as if the world was going to collapse if he didn't say what was on his mind. This was important. Any thoughts of Jed and Daryn erased from her mind as she realized how much Rand needed her right now.

He was getting on one knee now. What was he doing? People were starting to gasp and look over at them. A crowd was forming around them, all wanting to see the man who was proposing to his lover in the glow of the moonlight at the fountain. Her breath caught in her throat as he opened the box. It was white gold, with an emerald. Her favorite stone, beautifully shimmering its green hue in the light. It was the most beautiful ring she had ever seen. And then he said it. He asked her the question that she knew was coming the moment he had dropped down on one knee.

Truthfully, she had never seen herself becoming married. When she and Rand had started their relationship, she had told him that she thought that they would be long term, but she had no interest in settling down. Her life was dedicated to serving Akito, and she didn't want want to cloud that with children and a husband and the like. But here Rand was, on one knee. Asking her the question that many woman would dream about, in front of hundreds of people waiting on her to say yes. A man that she had just betrayed by being in the arms of another only moments ago, was confessing his love for all of Taimontogi to see.

If she had to marry anyone, she supposed it would be Rand. He was the only one who was completely loyal and compatible with her in everything. He was perfect for her in every way, and was to him. They both knew it, so who was she to refuse him?

"Yes." she said with a bright smile on her face. The words had barely left her mouth when the crowd started to cheer. Maybe in her life with Rand, she'll find a way to apologize and fix the wrongs that she had done today.

Set me off like Dynamite strapped tight around my waist,
We are the ones in competition, but claim this ain't no race
Take a breath and explode like bullets tearing through the wind
Cut me up with a Razor Blade and try to separate the Skin
Now in the, White Flames of Burning Flags we,
Found a World Worth Dying For

~ How dare you ruin this moment for me...Shut up and fight me, you b*****d!~

X♠Rand Aybara And Perrin Aybara
Brothers Who hate each other

User ImageUser Image

Rand could not help the feeling of wholeness bubbling up in his chest. The sounds of the people around them yelling seemed to fall away as he stared up at her. He couldn't stop the tear that rolled down his cheeks. He took her hand in his softly before sliding the ring in place. Slowly, Rand got to his feet before scooping her up into his arms and yelling excitedly as he spun her around gleefully, planing kissing on her lips and cheeks. The people cheered, and Rand couldn't help but feel that it was right. They were celebrating their love, and inside, Rand was alive with excitement. He placed her back down onto the ground before hugging her tightly to himself. He breathed her in, and couldn't suppress the laugh that escaped him. Rand had never acted in such a way before. Then again, he couldn't recall ever having been this happy before. Not in his entire life...
"I love you Lisa...Thank you.." he said lowly before looking into her eyes and smiling happily.

Jay was angry. That was the simplest way to put it. Rand was here, and he had not even known about it. He was sure that Price had known, but kept it from him. He could not truly blame him, but it still angered him. Jay was sprinting through the street, his hand gripping the handle of his large two handed sword, keeping it secure on his back as he ran. Normally, he would be against such a thing but...No. Rand was all that mattered right now. As he ran however, he suddenly heard the cheers that stopped him in his tracks. He knew those sorts of cheers anywhere. The bells where chiming, and the people were yelling out applause and congratulations. Someone had just proposed. He could not stop the smile that came across his face. His anger slowly began to ebb away. Perhaps he could just forget about Rand for today...This was the Festival after all. He nodded slowly before he stepped up the crowd, working his way through to see who had just proposed.

Jay had been wrong. He couldn't forget about it. As soon as his eyes took in Rand's form, the snarl returned to his face. Who would have thought it? Rand was the one who had proposed. He was actually happy. If it were not for that, he may not have found him.
"Rand!" he called furiously before stepping into the circle that was around Rand and Lisa. As soon as Rand heard Jays voice, Lisa probably felt his body tense, and his expression of joy disappeared as if it had never been there. Rand out Lisa down and turned to Jay, the two expressing anger.

"Leave, now." Rand said harshly, narrowing his eyes. Jay stepped forward, drawing his sword and leveling it towards Rand. Even though it was a two handed weapon, Jay held it in one hand with ease. The anger was coursing through him. The Rage. He could tell that Rand was just as furious. Both of their tails thrashed violently.
"I'm going to defeat you here and now." Jay said coldly, taking a stance with his sword readied. For a moment, Rand stared at him before he laughed.
"That's getting old, little brother." he said, just as coldly as he two lowered into a stance. Violent aura's resonated from them, seeming like fire surrounded them. Lisa would probably be surprised by the personality Rand had taken on. He had never been this angry in front of her. Everything about him at the moment screamed violence, and Jay was no difference.
"Let me tell you what is going to happen if we fight, Jay." Rand said in a obviously condescending manner. "You are going to charge at me, as you always do, and i will return your charge. We will fight, but in the end, i am going to utterly destroy you, as i always do. I will mercilessly beat you into the ground. And then, little brother, you will go crying to Price, like you always do." Jay's eye twitched slightly at that, and he gripped his sword handle so hard he thought his fingers might bleed. Jay yelled, furiously, the sound loud enough to drown out those around them. He rushed forward, snarling and yelling violently, and Rand did the same, the two running towards the inevitable clash. As soon as they meet, it was a flurry of steel, fur, and blood. This is how the two of them had been trained, to fight as violently as possible, and to never stop, until their opponent was unable to move, or dead. Under this circumstance, the point that they would stop was obvious.

User Image

Raven walked through the streets along with the children having fun by impersonating Raven having hair on fire. What amazed them was that his hair didn't disappear. It made him laugh, watching them act like this and he was alright with it because they were children and they were one of the more interesting people to hang around with. As they got closer into the deeper parts of the town, Raven heard a familiar voice. It was Jay calling someone out in what sounded like an enraged tone. He looked towards the children as they saw the crowd. "Guys, you all shouldn't stay here! Go back home with your families and stay there until the coast is clear." The children stared at Raven, worried about what he said, but they listened and went off their separate ways.

He was curious if Zaluriel talked to them enough to let them know when a good or a bad situation was going on. They seemed disciplined enough to realize a person's tone. As Raven pushed people away, he found himself around the front of the crowd and saw both Jay and Rand. Rage engulfed Raven, but he decided not to move a muscle because he knew that the other rebels would be around soon to stop the fighting. He would love to stop this fighting, but if he was going to, it would end up with 2 burnt fighters with tails on fire. However, this situation enraged Raven more and more. Here, he wanted to enjoy himself with the friends he has made in the rebel army and yet here Jay was, fighting among someone who apparently was a Pillar. Was the rebel army this desperate to kill off the Pillars and Akito's fellow workers?

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image Lisa was just enjoying her happy moment with Rand. He was confessing his love all over again, and she couldn't believe how happy she actually was, despite the circumstances. Maybe she wouldn't mind being married as much as she thought she would when she was younger. She was being spun around and couldn't help her laughter. This a great moment, she had every right to be happy.

Suddenly, a voice called out Rand's name. She felt the sudden tensing of Rand's body as he gripped her a bit tighter than usual. Whoever this person was, Rand did not like him. He placed her down and turned around, telling the man to leave. Take a step to the side to look at the person, she saw that it was the man that she had saved earlier. What was he doing here? How did he know Rand? Why did both of their bodies scream absolute hatred and violence towards one another? They were talking again. Little brother he had called the man.

They were brothers? Lisa didn't understand why there was so much hate between them if they were related. She could never hate Jed this much, no matter what he did. What could possibly have caused so much anger between two people who were supposed to care for one another? Rand was taunting the man, Lisa could tell. But why? Why were they so bent on this path of destruction?

Suddenly, the man cried out and charged at Rand. Quickly, Lisa moved out of the way. They were tearing each other apart with their weapons. They were actually trying to kill each other!!! Lisa couldn't believe what she was seeing with her own eyes. Something was seriously wrong here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jed had been trying to find Jay for a while now. Daryn was still near him, but Phi and Price had gone separate directions. Was Daryn still trying to take him down while they were looking for Jay? It didn't matter right now. He had a bad feeling that a lot of people were going to get hurt if they didn't find Jay soon. Suddenly, he heard a huge cheer that made him stop. Looking over, he saw that Daryn had stopped too. Something really great was happening near the fountain. An engagement from the sounds of it. Someone had proposed to his lover. The thought made Jed smile a bit, he always like it when people found love. He was about to continue his search, when he saw it. Just barely, but he saw Jay's head pushing through the crowds and to the center of the engagement circle. "Found him!" he called out to himself and took off towards the group.

He could hear the eerie silence cutting through the crowds as Jay made his proclamation to kill whoever it was and then suddenly charging at him. Getting closer to the center of the circle, he saw that the person was Rand, Jay's brother. What was Rand doing in the middle of an engagement circle? Unless..... No..... It couldn't be. Quickly, he glanced around the inside of the circle, and there she was. Lisa was standing there at the edge where she had moved out of the way. Her hands were covering her mouth in horror, and there on her left hand, was an engagement ring.

From the corner of his eye, he saw the movement, and quickly grabbed Daryn by the back of his shirt before he could make his way to her. In that brief movement, he had seen the anger in Daryn's eyes. Both and Rand and her. It was probably the first thing that he and Daryn ever had in common. Jed didn't think he'd ever been so mad at Lisa before. Even more so at Rand, because he did it behind Jed's back, probably because he knew that Jed would say no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff