Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Informer

5,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Informer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▌Derus The wind can carry birds' songs,
▌The Lich just as easily as death throes.

"Aww such a shame that you must be going, fortunately it appears I must come with you as this was not the town I thought it to be. I could make it said town but that could take hours, I would much rather follow you lot to whatever fantasy land and adventures you may be going on. Sorry dire but you aren't my type, nor do I think the corruption wouldn't eventually take you down should you wish to snuggle." he chuckled playing off of what the sly werecat was saying. He clearly had a knack for humor even if it only came at the expense of others. he set to following just behind Kalira as she stepped away fro him. He did so enjoy the game of cat and mouse.

Familiar Gekko

User ImageUser Image

XXX☾☪☽XXXTanner indignantly let the necrophiliac comment slide and continued walking, looking back only to make sure Kalira was following. He was instantly aware of why he hated people and found this to be a perfect opportunity to make his leave of them. Shifting back into his Dire Wolf form, Tanner nonchalantly padded off to the right, never growing too far away from Kalira but clearing enough of a distance to keep the rest of the freak show away.
"While I'd very much prefer an escape from these painfully slow mortals, I am not about to let you forget your debt. Now seems to be the best time for us to make ourselves scarce, how would you like to proceed?" The ring blade was no longer across his back, it had been integrated into his body just as everything else had, along with his clothes. It was a spell he'd managed to perfect early on, just like most animorphs, but it was always a pain to reform the more complicated items like the occasional electronic or the various charms he used in combat, like the ones which had rotted out the roof under Kalira's feet before.

User Image

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

The lich seemed to be following behind them, and that set Kalira on edge. And now Tanner wanted to break off from the group? She looked at his wolf form. His shoulder blade came up to her neck. Even like that, she doubted they could fight off the thing should it decide it wanted a fight after all.
"I Like them." She told him softly, following Tanner anyway. She kept her weapon with her, every now and them looking back behind her. "What are you even wanting to do? You can't train like that." She pointed out. "Or are you wanting to find a place to stay for the night? Food? water?" She kicked at a rock, sending it tumbling ahead of her.

Familiar Gekko

User ImageUser Image

XXX☾☪☽XXX"This thing could be the devil itself, there's no way it can catch me even with your cat form latched onto my back. I'm confident we could elude it, if that's what you're worried about." Tanner said, flicking his nose towards the weapon she still had drawn. They were gaining distance from the Drider and the blind girl, they had to make a choice.
"I'm sure they'll be alive in a few days once this thing has found someone else to stalk. Besides, I'm sure its more interested in that dark-energy magnet, the Grimoire, or vice-versa, we won't have to watch our back once we split." He trotted along and was tempted to just snatch Kalira up by the collar and jump away. With her ring out like it was, he doubted he would get very far before she decided to shove one of its thick, six-inch blade right into his neck. "I think we should find some ruins to sleep in for now, night is coming and the little vermin like to hunt when it gets dark... though... that might be beneficial to our cause if they do. Target practice is always fun."

User Image

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Despite Tanner's belief that he could outrun the lich, she occasionally looked back to make sure. She didn't change into her feline form, even if it would be faster. But right now, she felt like walking on two legs. She shrunk her weapon and placed It back around her finger. She kept her hand on it for a moment, turning the cool metal around her finger for a moment. Her hands dropped to her side.
"Finding a place to rest might not be a terrible idea" She admitted, thinking that it would be interesting to see how well he aimed with his new weapon. Her first attempts were terrible, and Savyna had to duck for cover a few times to keep from being hit. Looking at Tanner's fur, she reached out and ran a hand through it. "Hmm, not as course as I thought." She told him, letting her hand run against the fur to tease.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff