Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Mora Harrison

"You were angry when you walked out that door, weren't you?" She called after him as she stood up to catch up to him down the hall. Once she managed to get ahead, she stopped them both. "I'm willing to die to protect innocent people. I don't need your protection. Unlike you, Jordyn, I can hide and protect myself." She looked at him sadly for a moment before recoiling the hand she didn't realize was on his chest. Mora couldn't understand this man's motives, or how she couldn't feel his emotions. It was as if he was invisible to her sensories. (She could tell the emotions of people easily just by touching them, such as she can tell the last emotion a corpse felt before death).
"Oh, forget it. It's not like I have a choice anyways." Mora dropped her eyes and walked away. She let him get to her emotions again. The only person she's found that could trigger real feelings in her, and she can't even read his emotions. "Just another day to live, and a reason to keep going." She muttered to herself as she walked to her room. †

The oval portrait upon the wall
Will someday cause this house to fall
The power of words left unsaid
As I join the spirits of the dead

I can't explain just how it feels
The thought of my premature burial
Inside this oblong box I lie
With the hopes I’ll be buried alive

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

"Hello Matthias. I am the ArchAngel Nathan. I understand you are siding with the Angel Army." Nathan appeared behind the young human who had just vowed to take down the Crimson Blades. "You must come with me." Nathan touched the young boys shoulder. He had flown them to one of the Crimson Blades bases before the boy could reply. Nathan pulled a knife out of his coat. "This is my brother Gabriel's knife. It has the power to kill a seraph use it against them. I cannot enter myself or the entire base would have wished it had never existed. Good luck Matthias." Nathan took a seat on a bench outside of the base and decided for Matthias to finish. "Go."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image

“People look at you as if you are a monster because you are able to turn into a werewolf. But in order to be a werewolf you need to be human first. I think I am the only person here that sees you as a human.” As I walk over and stand right beside him, I whisper in his ear. "I actually have two things to show you and the only way for you to see them is to come with me because one of them can help you.” I start walking towards the door and turn to look over my shoulder. “You can come see me at any time. If you need more time to talk to Argamon, be my guest. I will be waiting in my room for you for whatever time you choose to see me.” That’s when the assassin I sent arrived handing me a scroll. I took it and opened it. After seeing what was on it, I tossed it over to Argamon. “For you.” I look back at the assassin. “You know where John is now. Take Shade and two others with you.” The assassin looked at me in shock. “Y-You w-want me to take Shade with me?” I shot a cold glare. “Yes. And that’s an order.”
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Carlos Marquis

"Everyone sees what you appear to be,
few experience what you really are.
"

The quiet in the camp was unbearable as he sat up from the chair of the dying fire. He would spend the next few hours meandering about. Trinity was on the edge of the edge of the Crimson Blades. But nothing was out here but plains and hills and the whipping winds. Suddenly, a rather loud yell filled the air. Angel scum, is what was yelled rather loudly. Carlos immediately looked up with piqued interest. He put his right hand on the hilt of his blade that was sheathed and approached the edge of the camp along with a few other curious soldiers. There was a man donning the Crimson Blade insignia, it was strange as he had been promised at least a few more reinforcements to the camp.

What was truly interesting was the fact he held an angel in chains. He was intrigued but also slightly annoyed. This was no prison camp and Carlos had no intention of keeping it here. He trudged over to the man giving him a crisp almost forced smile. He put his hands behind his back stating "I am Carlos, the captain of this lovely place." He looked over the man calculatingly "Where are your comrades? I presume this angel slayed them? Whats your name?" He said spouting off a hundred and one questions. He let out a sigh before pointing to the angel "We aren't a prison camp, you should dispose of it." Carlos had no intention of taking care of an angel prisoner in a small camp. Wasn't worth the risk and resources he thought.

Devoted Hunter

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Marathon 300
You can tell 'em all now
I don't back up, I don't back down
I don't fold up, and I don't bow
I don't roll over, don't know how
I don't care where the enemies are
Can't be stopped, all I know; go hard
Won't forget how I got this far...

I look over to see a man about my age coming towards us and presents himself. I force a bow to be kind. "Doro Mathews, at your service." I hold the bow a second longer then stand tall, getting bombarded with questions. "I was sent out with two others when we were intercepted by this jolly fellow" I yank the chain and continue. "I think Zephyr would be happy for another-" I feel a tug on the chains as John straightens up, I cringe to myself because I know things are going down hill fast. "Did you just call me 'it'? I have half a mind to rip yours out right about now senor Carlos!" I look back to John to see the chains expanding and his eyes glowing purple. "Oh come on John..." I whisper to myself as I step back and draw my blade, facing my friend.

...In these promises breaking
Deep below
Each word gets lost in the echo
So one last lie I can see through
This time I finally let you go
Carlos Marquis

"

Carlos listened as Doro introduced himself giving a rather over-dramatic bow for the situation. He explained the situation behind the lack of reinforcements and the acquiring of the prisoner he now held. For one reason or another he began to explain why Zephyr would want another prisoner. Carlos was about to open his mouth in response when angel known as John who was in chains began to throw a bit of a tantrum. His eyes glowed with a purple hue and he shouted unnecessary death threats at him. "Oh, please I am flattered you used an honorific to describe me." Carlos said in a snide voice giving him a smirk. Honestly his hatred for non humans more stemmed out of fear of them more than anything else. He decided in the end that to make his fears go away he had to purge them to the ends of the Earth.

Carlos watched for a moment as Doro drew his blade facing the angel. Carlos would draw the b*****d sword from its sheath placing his palm on the flat of the blade for a moment before flames consumed the blade as embers danced off the burning sword. "Maybe if you beg for your life I won't decapitate you and put your head on a spike." He said with malice in his voice looking at John viciously as he held the fire engulfed weapon. He wouldn't allow his disobedience and insults make Carlos look like a fool or worse, a coward.

Devoted Hunter

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Marathon 300

Jordyn Zephyr

I walk on trying to ignore the comment about being angry and then there she was, right in front of me. With her hand on me, she continued on, retracting her hand. "Mora, I want to protect innocents... but I know some will die, this is a war we are fighting in. People will die, some will be innocent and others won't be, but if we end this with a fell swoop then there will be less death. Less suffering for all humans." I watch as she walks away towards her room, I can see that she is saddened by the topic, but I know there isn't much that can be done. I place my hand on her should gently, or at least gently for me. "Get packed up. We leave for Salvatore as soon as we can."

Night gets darkest before dawn

What don't kill you makes you more strong

You'll have my mercy then when you're gone...

...Lightning above and a fire below me

You cannot catch me, cannot hold me

You cannot stop, much less control me

Devoted Hunter

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Marathon 300
The mind is a weapon, see
And it's got you on
Your hands and knees
Pull the trigger if you're gonna
We all know you wanna...

I see Doro cursing to himself, shaking his head trying to tell me not to do something stupid, drawing his sword to prove allegiance under the eyes of the Crimson Blades. It is too late however, and this man Carlos is getting on my nerves. "Beg? Are you f*****g kidding me?" The chains bend and expand, I watch as Doro keeps hold of the chain, I wait for him to let go, but he doesn't. "Do you know how many people I've gutted over the years?" "John don't start thi-" I look at Doro as I break the chains and watch as other Crimson Blades draw their swords as well. I reach inside my tunic and grab a white mask with a red smile going across the front of it. "Doro back off if you don't want the fight, you know this was going to end this way." "F**k sakes John!" Doro puts himself in between Carlos and I with his hands lowered. "John, run. Now." I laugh at his remark to run as I let power well up within me. "Oh Doro, you and I both know there is no running now."

...You better pray that there's
Another way out
You better pray that
Someone's listening now
'Cause when you lie like
The devil himself
No angels gonna here your
Cry for help!
Carlos Marquis

"

Carlos looks as the angels pent up rage over takes him and he easily bends his shackles. He also notices Doro try to reason with John on a almost personal level. Carlos gives Doro an incredulous look as he seemingly sides and tries to make peace with the obviously hostile being. Since the angel's hostility wasn't directed towards Doro Carlos assumed that he must be a rebel. "You scum! I gave you a generous chance to grovel for your life and you threw it away! Now I will eradicate you both, kill them!" Carlos shouts with rage pointing his flaming blade at the two as he lifted his left hand letting out a cone of fire about three feet in circumference jet out at the two men as the twelve or so Crimson Blades begin to charge to the two men who they perceive as a single angel and traitorous rebel. Carlos was usually on par with most angels in one on one combat and felt mostly confident about his chances.
User Image

Matthias Alan

“Seriously, “ Matthias thought “Who does this angelic p***k think he is ordering me around.” Matthias was referring to the Archangel Nathan, who teleported Matthias to a Crimson Blade camp and told him to slaughter all of them. “Look, “ Matthias said as he turned and looked at the angel who had taken a seat on a conveniently placed bench nearby “ You probably hate the Crimson Blades almost as much as I do but I haven’t forgotten that the reason I hate them so much is because of you bastards. I’m not your little doll that you can toy with.” Matthias snarled. He gripped the knife by its blade and threw it intentionally to the right of the angel’s head; who was shocked to see this behaviour. “Look high and mighty, if you want this camp gone do it yourself. As far as I am concerned you Angel’s are no better than the Crimson Blades you fight”. Matthias stalked off in the opposite direction away from the camp and from the angel who was too stunned to speak. “Now, “ Matthias questioned “how am I going to find Naomi in this mess I got myself into.”
User Image

Naomi Valkyrian

“What the hell just happened?” Naomi thought. While she was sat alone with Matthias, suddenly some Angel appeared from behind a tree told Matthias that he was on their side, grabbed him and flew off. Naomi was scared, a woman like her alone in a dark forest without Matthias; it was almost enough to cause a nervous breakdown. She slapped herself in the face “C’mon Naomi, pull yourself together. You have to go rescue Matty before something bad happens to him.” Naomi slowed her breathing and began listening to the sounds around her. Bird’s chirping, cicada’s screeching, and a warm air tinged with a strange smell that rustled through the leaves. Her eyes immediately snapped open, “Found you, just hold on Matty, I’m coming for you.”

While she was following the path of the wind she noticed that there was a drop in the number of wild life and that trees were beginning to become sparser. She must be coming to a clearing or a meadow of some sort. Naomi had been running for hours when she finally came to halt to catch her breath. She took out a canteen of water and had a large drink from it. As she wiped her mouth, there was a loud scream in the distance.

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Nathan after sitting on the bench for a few minutes teleported to Matthias. "Well Matthias unfortunately I can't it's angel blocked. I get it you care about that girl. I just thought you might want to slaughter this base in particular. In about oh I don't know a couple of hours they're going to burn that forest down. If I'm right you have two hours to slaughter everyone in that base or the girl becomes human toast. I don't know if I can find her in time Matthias. So what do you say stop all pre-existing anger you hold towards angels so you can save the girl?" Nathan pointed his hand at where the sword landed and held it out towards Matthias.
User Image

James Clark a.k.a Shade
Sleeping on the floor of the secret training ground, I awake to find three of my subordinates in front of me. “What the ******** do you want? Can’t you see I was having a nap?” The men shuffled nervously. One cautiously stepped forward and spoke with an accent. “S-sorry sir but your aunt has ordered us to get you for a four man mission.” I stand and start walking towards the door. “Give me the details on the way. Let’s move....But, why a four man team?” We continue walking as they answer. “It involves Zero sir.” “About time I see him again. Whoever was in charge of getting me, you are taking point.” It takes about ten to twenty minutes to get to the camp. “Oh, for ******** sakes the s**t hit the fan! Cover your faces we are going in!” My three assassins jumped down from above killing six of the crimson blades and distracting their captain who became enveloped in flames. All while I dropped down behind the man in the middle of John and the crimson blade captain. pulling out a dagger I thrust it into the right side of his chest and ripped it out, instantly jumping back and landing beside John. I take off the mask that covered half my face. “Well John, looks like we are going to have some fun. When we get back are you going to help train my angelic combat mode? I refuse to have Argamon do it.” I signal one of the assassins to give him a dagger and stand ready to fight. I quickly grab my second dagger with my left hand. Knowing that a fight would happen, I envelop my daggers in lightning till I start to hear what sounds like a thousand birds chirping. “Now, I am ready.”
H A Y D E N
User Image
I tried carrying the weight of the world but I only have two hands.
Hope I get the chance to travel the world but I don't have any plans.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hayden stared, completely shocked at how nice Titania was being to him. "M-Ma'am, I...Thank you. I don't need to talk to Argamon anymore right now, so whatever it is, we can go now." He followed her towards the door as the assassin came in. "Oh, Titania are you sure?" I laughed at the poor assassin. "Oh too bad man! Gotta deal with good ol' Shade huh? Lucky me. I'd rather hang around the lovely Titania. Even she's better then being around the best assassin in all of the country." I slapped the boy on the shoulder and continued to laugh at him. Shade was scary and even Hayden knew it. If anyone in this place could handle Hayden in his wolf form, it was either Argamon, Titania, or Shade. "We should go." I looked at Titania and walked out the door to wait for her in the hall.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself and I didn't know I was lost.

User Image

User Image

Mora Harrison

† Mora stopped at the feeling of his hand on her shoulder. "If I go to Salvatore, it is on my terms. No civilians die, or I won't use my abilities." I turned to look at him, a dead serious look in my eyes. "I mean it Jordyn. I get my s**t and I go to Salvatore, and NO civilians die." My hand had pushed his away, and I kept my emotions frozen to him now. Anger slowly bubbling, but I make sure it doesn't show. "You want to protect the innocent? Liar. You don't want this war to end. If you did, you wouldn't have begun it."

The oval portrait upon the wall
Will someday cause this house to fall
The power of words left unsaid
As I join the spirits of the dead

I can't explain just how it feels
The thought of my premature burial
Inside this oblong box I lie
With the hopes I’ll be buried alive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff