Welcome to Gaia! ::

They crashed through the trees,
"Come to thy blade!"
Smashes the first of them in the face. As he fell he slashed him in the neck with his pudoa. Then he whirls around and cuts the next Virus across the stomach. He has fighting like a windmill of death as the Bloodwrath took over him. Slashing up, down, left, down, up, right, down, up, left, up, right. Thrusting another in the stomach, it Screamed like a thousand nails on a chalk board. He pulls the Blade upward to end the noise. Another one comes and smashed him with the bow, Which shattered with the force of the hit,he throws it down, and swings at another with the pudoa blade. A spear flies into his shoulder, and he rips it out and hurls it back at its thrower. A cutlass flies at him and gets him in the stomach, he didnt care, he grabbed him by the neck and flung him into a tree. He pulls a dirk from his belt, and started to swing, hacking at amour and flesh alike.
"No, I was fighting a demon and the dragon must have smelled it's blood and came looking. It flew off with the demon, and my last two throwing stars." *He sighs*
Quote:
-Briefly she shrugged and stared off vacantly a moment as if in thought; Althought she'd been asked the question many times, it still kind of got to her. Yet she managed to plaster on a brilliant smile as she responded softly.-

"I hate it, being a vampire and all. I can't eat, can't drink, can't see the sun. It's dreadful."

-Her lower lip began to tremble with obvious emotion before she planted her fangs into it, in order to quell the trembling. Sighing she leaned back and closed her eyes a momentarily before reopening them to peer out into the night.-

Alies yawns slightly, and continues watching the couple, and musing softly to herself "You'll get over it in a few hundred years..Everyone does." Thinks://She must be new, wonder who made her, there have been a lot of deaths in our species lately. Funny, and people think we are completely immortal.//*she smiles softly without her fangs*
*staggers into the forest and flops down underneath a nearby tree, huffing heavily with fatigue. She looks down and sees a thin line of blood running down her neck from her face. She cursed and looked away, her breath thinning. She choked on something, and then continued breathing normally again, a thick taste of iron lingering in her mouth. She resituated herself underneath the tree and laid back*
Sunbolt
They crashed through the trees,
"Come to thy blade!"
Smashes the first of them in the face. As he fell he slashed him in the neck with his pudoa. Then he whirls around and cuts the next Virus across the stomach. He has fighting like a windmill of death as the Bloodwrath took over him. Slashing up, down, left, down, up, right, down, up, left, up, right. Thrusting another in the stomach, it Screamed like a thousand nails on a chalk board. He pulls the Blade upward to end the noise. Another one comes and smashed him with the bow, Which shattered with the force of the hit,he throws it down, and swings at another with the pudoa blade. A spear flies into his shoulder, and he rips it out and hurls it back at its thrower. A cutlass flies at him and gets him in the stomach, he didnt care, he grabbed him by the neck and flung him into a tree. He pulls a dirk from his belt, and started to swing, hacking at amour and flesh alike.

looks at u* do u need some help
A Spear flies into his foot and pins it to the ground, he rips it out and smash one in the face with it and threw it at another. Two sword thrusts at him, he managed to parry one, but the other got him across the chest. He smashes a Virus with the hilt of his Pudoa, as it fell, he thrust it in the neck with the dirk.
"Come one! Is that all you have?"
Kicks another one down and impales him with the pudoa, but it sank deep and he couldnt pull it up, just as hes knocked backwards by a sword flat. He draws one of his arrows and stabs the Virus in it's neck. As it fall, he kicks the body into another two. He takes another three arrows and thrusts them into a virus's chest behind him, a Lance smacks him in the face.
He stumbled for a second then whirls the dirk into a virus's face. He Reached for his sling but, there was no rocks, it snaped on a scimitars, He grabbed his two javelins, Thrusting and smaking until they splintered in his hands. He threw what was left at two virus faces and dived for his blade. He reached down and Heaved as hard as he could on the Pudoa, it came free just in time to thrust a virus nearby. He's pushed back to a Rock, with the Horde in front of him, and he thanks the fates there are no archers.
He thought he could fly up and take em out from the sky, but that was no good, his wings were impaled on tridents and spears, they were no good.
He smashes a virus in the face with the flat of the blade, then thrusts as he fell. He doesn't bother ducking, he doesn't feel the wounds. All that he knew was that he had to kill every last one of them.
He whirls around and stabs a virus in the neck with an arrow, and beheads another next to it. He was actually pushing them back!. Punches one in the face, and splits his stomach with the blade. An axe gets his side, He wrenches it out and hurls it at another virus. It screams as is face is Slash. He swings in a circle, the Pudoa blade outstreatched, and brings down five viruses. A pike through the stomach knocks him to the wall again, He Pulls it out and throws it
"EULALIAAAAAAA!"
A virus near him Punched at his face, but he ducked and thrusted with the blade.
"Come on!" he roared his Challange."Theres Only half of ye left!"

Well, he thought to himself, at least I kept my word, I'm going to take half with me. He Swung his blade, and caught a virus in the neck. Just then a shrill tingy whistle erupted from a bone whitle from the leaders mouth. Like most cowardly leaders, they lead there army from behind. At the sound of the whistle, the Viruses just turned and Ran.
"Get back here!" He shouted
The Bloodwrath would have kept him going, but he was exusted and far to wounded to run. He walks over to the corpse were his dirk was through the virus's skull. He yanked it out, and put it away. He seathed the Pudoa, and then wandered off, Looking for a place to rest, and not die of bloodloss.
she slashed her scimitar up the demon easily nocked it to the side and his huge clawed hand came down on her face. four lines were cut into her face the blood seeped forward slowly. her eyes flashed slightly as she shot her sword forward catching the demon in the shoulder and her scimitar hilt coming down into the things temple. before it fell she had her dagger in her hand and sunk deep into its stomach
Oh that's too bad. I don't really know of anyplace you could get more. At least the dragon didn't attack you. They can be pretty vicious, though I believe they're more interested in demons than humans. So, who are you? I don't think I've seen you around here before. I'm Cazian. *smiles*
Sunbolt
A Spear flies into his foot and pins it to the ground, he rips it out and smash one in the face with it and threw it at another. Two sword thrusts at him, he managed to parry one, but the other got him across the chest. He smashes a Virus with the hilt of his Pudoa, as it fell, he thrust it in the neck with the dirk.
"Come one! Is that all you have?"
Kicks another one down and impales him with the pudoa, but it sank deep and he couldnt pull it up, just as hes knocked backwards by a sword flat. He draws one of his arrows and stabs the Virus in it's neck. As it fall, he kicks the body into another two. He takes another three arrows and thrusts them into a virus's chest behind him, a Lance smacks him in the face.
He stumbled for a second then whirls the dirk into a virus's face. He Reached for his sling but, there was no rocks, it snaped on a scimitars, He grabbed his two javelins, Thrusting and smaking until they splintered in his hands. He threw what was left at two virus faces and dived for his blade. He reached down and Heaved as hard as he could on the Pudoa, it came free just in time to thrust a virus nearby. He's pushed back to a Rock, with the Horde in front of him, and he thanks the fates there are no archers.

*helps u kill the viruses* sorry if i am butting in

Hardcore Muse

-Smiling momentarily at Dark, she only managed to shrug before noticing for the first time the others around herself. Squinting momentarily she expelled a low hiss, merely out of exasperation before she looked back to Vaughn with a weary smile.-

"Mmm, wasn't your fault. Anyway, I do believe we have an audience."
she walked slowly towards were she had heard fighting sounds in the distance. her companions followed close behind her she could here shallow breathing "hello" she called out into the woods

4,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
"Just thinking the same thing." Dark agreed, turning and reaching again for one of his daggers, "And they'd best reveal themself."

((I gotta go, I'll try to get on again tomorrow. See ya then! ^^ ))
*smiles too* I'm Alondran, I've been tracking a demon that nearby destroyed an entire village singlehandedly, I"m a demon slayer. What are you doing out here?"
Sunbolt
He thought he could fly up and take em out from the sky, but that was no good, his wings were impaled on tridents and spears, they were no good.
He smashes a virus in the face with the flat of the blade, then thrusts as he fell. He doesn't bother ducking, he doesn't feel the wounds. All that he knew was that he had to kill every last one of them.
He whirls around and stabs a virus in the neck with an arrow, and beheads another next to it. He was actually pushing them back!. Punches one in the face, and splits his stomach with the blade. An axe gets his side, He wrenches it out and hurls it at another virus. It screams as is face is Slash. He swings in a circle, the Pudoa blade outstreatched, and brings down five viruses. A pike through the stomach knocks him to the wall again, He Pulls it out and throws it
"EULALIAAAAAAA!"
A virus near him Punched at his face, but he ducked and thrusted with the blade.
"Come on!" he roared his Challange."Theres Only half of ye left!"

Well, he thought to himself, at least I kept my word, I'm going to take half with me. He Swung his blade, and caught a virus in the neck. Just then a shrill tingy whistle erupted from a bone whitle from the leaders mouth. Like most cowardly leaders, they lead there army from behind. At the sound of the whistle, the Viruses just turned and Ran.
"Get back here!" He shouted
The Bloodwrath would have kept him going, but he was exusted and far to wounded to run. He walks over to the corpse were his dirk was through the virus's skull. He yanked it out, and put it away. He seathed the Pudoa, and then wandered off, Looking for a place to rest, and not die of bloodloss.

walks over to u and bandges ur wounds* stay still it will hurt if u strugle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces