Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lethe Balfrast
SignHere_x
Lethe Balfrast
SignHere_x
Lethe Balfrast
Name: Lethe
Race: Arch Angel
Weapon/s: Resonating white long sword used to kill demons and angels alike, bears runic markings that span the blade
Comments: Tyreal from diablo2((Archangel wearing a white full plate armor, white wings that glow and look somewhat like tentacles, a hood over his head so you can't see his face))

((heehee i remember you ^_^ Vae Victous))
((oh, that was you? Lol))

((yea but i associate the quote from Legacy of Kain because Kain has a habit of saying it whenever he stabs someone in the chest))
((Yea, I know...It makes me laugh when you kill the people that are chained to the walls and he laughs maniacally....I think thats awsome 3nodding surprised ))

((lmao. i love it in BO2 when he walks up to that badly injured peasant and kicks him! xd Go Kain!))
Moving slowly the shadows cautiouly find their way to beneath Signs Perch, and stop, the shadows disperse and the young man cranes his head back looking at Sign. How did I miss a thing like that
*walks through the cherry blossum tree looking around with her 2 large bladed fans latched onto her belt and she looks for sme people* umm..........ello? sweatdrop
LEP-recon
Moving slowly the shadows cautiouly find their way to beneath Signs Perch, and stop, the shadows disperse and the young man cranes his head back looking at Sign. How did I miss a thing like that

BAH!
**She jerks back, startled by the fact that he could see her**
you can see me?!
*sethes both weapons and climbes up sign's tree a sits on an oppiste branch* Lethe Balfrast friend or foe?
SignHere_x
LEP-recon

BAH!
you can see me?!

Staggers backwards in surprise. Holy crap ... compsing himself and brushing the hair from his eyes, he looks back up at what he had thought to b empty. No but I can smell you ((by the way, are you by any chance a vampyre, or anyone else for that matter, he can smell them))
tokyo_rose
*sethes both weapons and climbes up sign's tree a sits on an oppiste branch* Lethe Balfrast friend or foe?

**She thinks for a moment**
difficult to say...he looks like a demon hunter. For you and me, he's clearly a foe. Unless he is not what he appears to be...
**she looks down at Lep-recon**
and what about you hm? are you a friend or foe?
LEP-recon
SignHere_x
LEP-recon

BAH!
you can see me?!

Staggers backwards in surprise. Holy crap ... compsing himself and brushing the hair from his eyes, he looks back up at what he had thought to b empty. No but I can smell you ((by the way, are you by any chance a vampyre, or anyone else for that matter, he can smell them))

((sort of. to become a wraith you have to be a vampire first. I wouldnt be surprised if she still carried a vampires scent))
SignHere_x
Lethe Balfrast
SignHere_x
Lethe Balfrast
SignHere_x
Lethe Balfrast
Name: Lethe
Race: Arch Angel
Weapon/s: Resonating white long sword used to kill demons and angels alike, bears runic markings that span the blade
Comments: Tyreal from diablo2((Archangel wearing a white full plate armor, white wings that glow and look somewhat like tentacles, a hood over his head so you can't see his face))

((heehee i remember you ^_^ Vae Victous))
((oh, that was you? Lol))

((yea but i associate the quote from Legacy of Kain because Kain has a habit of saying it whenever he stabs someone in the chest))
((Yea, I know...It makes me laugh when you kill the people that are chained to the walls and he laughs maniacally....I think thats awsome 3nodding surprised ))

((lmao. i love it in BO2 when he walks up to that badly injured peasant and kicks him! xd Go Kain!))
((Lol, yea. I like picking somebody up by the neck if you have a spiked club or the saraphan rod and you hit them in the balls.... xd Or when you turn into mist form and have the spiked club and chop people's heads off when they're talking to other people surprised , found a picture of what i look like, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
difficult to say...he looks like a demon hunter. For you and me, he's clearly a foe. Unless he is not what he appears to be...

Good question...
SignHere_x
tokyo_rose

I like to think of myself as neutral ... well, on all counts except vamps
Demon so I guess I am safe... I think. *looks around*
*looks over at the talking people and runs to them* umm.......hi biggrin
((hell yea! xd ))
you dont like vampires? what about former ones?
**she looks at Letianatin but doesnt move**
* scared by Letianatin i fall out of the tree and next to LEP, looks up at him and rubs the back of my head* Heh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff