Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

Taking the letter from Natalie he read over it several times before speaking," Send it and yes send a letter to the wolves. You are dismissed." He was now in a horrible mood and the guard that called for him didn't help matters. Glaring at the guard he followed until he was lead to the dungeon where he saw both Mathias and Kaiden standing around. He needed to speak with Mathias regarding what happened.

"What now? Last thing I need is fighting inside the castle. Kaiden grab what you were looking for and go to your room. As for you Mathias...Care to explain yourself?" said Sebastian dully as his piercing gaze settled on Mathias.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden let out a loud cry that echoed around the dungeons, his eyes going wide as he tripped over Mathias' foot and fell down flat on the ground. His cloak billowed out around him when he fell. He lay sprawled out with his face against the cold floor, closing his eyes for a second trying to get past the pain from falling before he did anything else. "Oww...!" He whimpered before lifting his head when he glanced up and saw that Mathias was not paying attention. A low growl erupted from him. While Mathias was still distracted, he started to roll over, twisting his body enough to lash out with one of his legs to try and kick Mathias hard in the knee, hoping to knock him off balance, but before he could follow through with it he noticed what Mathias was saying to himself and stopped, his eyes widening in surprise and his head turning toward the general direction Mathias was looking in. "Huh?"

It had taken a second before the words Mathias had uttered reached the boy's brain enough to register so that he could notice the fox Mathias had been looking at. "Fiona!" He gasped, seeing the fox inside one of the cells, hiding near a small hole in the wall. She looked like she'd possibly injured herself, and maybe been attacked by something. Her fur was all rumpled and messy and she looked very scared.

It was right about then that Sebastian came in, looking rather annoyed. Hearing what Sebastian said to him, Kaiden got up off the ground and scurried into the cell where Fiona was hiding. Kneeling down in front of the growling fox, he reached out to pick her up.

Antagonistic Lionheart

15,675 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
Mathias looked down at Kaiden who had tripped over what seemed to be Mathias' leg or perhaps it was some air. Mathias didn't really know which on it was, but it seemed as though the half-breed was looking for the fox, however someone was already down at the dungeons already. It was Sebastian. Mathias turned around and bowed then he straightened himself up before replying to Sebastian.

"Father, I was curious and followed the boy down to the dungeons and then when I asked him a rather simple question, he became all angry with me for no reason and then it slightly escalated from there -- but no actual blood shed. These hands of mine are too pretty to be sullied by the unworthy half breed's blood," he muttered the last sentence to himself as he looked down at his hands then looked back up to Sebastian. "Papa, why are you angry me when all I have done is follow orders which was find a half-breed from the nearest town that smelled half vampire and then bring whatever humans I could bring, however they were already beyond past of returning when I had no choice, but to follow the two because that half-breed can't do anything except for getting lost and his pride getting the best of him! So why?!" he asked making exaggerated movements as he spoke.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
As the hand of someone reached for her, Fiona snapped. She lunged and bit down between the thumb and forfinger on Kaiden's hands. Her eyes narrowed as she bit in deep, feeling blood trickle out of the wound. She ripped herself free and limped away from Kaiden as quickly as she could. Her front left leg up from the sprain she had sustained in her fall. She kept her eyes on Kaiden as she growled again. She was scared and hurt. There were rat bites up and down her small body and sever clumps of fur was missing around her tail.

Antagonistic Lionheart

15,675 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
Natalie nodded before leaving his room when a panicked guard walked into the room. She smiled and continued walking away. It was his turn to receive all the issues happening around and it was her break time to return to her original duties. However she was also going to miss getting all of the information and dealing with it and she did it to the best of her abilities, especially since she was Queen of the Great Kingdom once upon a time before being betrayed. It was still an ill thought that made her angry, but no matter she had other important things to attend such as getting the news to the wolves. She was sure that they would be just as irritated with the King of the Great Kingdom or even more so since the Eldruin temple was more in the wolves' back yard where as the knights in Rhoden were the vampires to deal with. Thinking of which, she had reminded herself to get the scouts to pick off knights to replenish (which was contradicting his last orders, but they needed food) and the group of vampires that was supposed to be Rhoden to do the annual harvesting of humans was already in the village and probably knew about the guards that were in the area.

It didn't take her long to find the scouts needed for the mission that Sebastian wanted them to do and they seemed more than eager to do this mission. With Meili gone, the vampires were free to be who they are: vampires that hunt humans and drain them for survival. That's all it really was and there was no way of changing that since animal blood was basically a bad protein drink that should never be given to anyone. And it was only for emergencies for those traveling very far. Even the thought of it made a sour notion in Natalie's facial expression and a dark aura to stay away, even though it was more for the thought.

Finally, she had reached her room where two birds had awaited for her. They were both then to fly off to the village to join the other crows in the nearest villages or the villages where they had come from. It made it easier for Natalie not to worry about them coming back to the castle with knights and priests following. She attached the letter that was addressed to the King to one of the birds and let it go. She looked over to the bird that cawed at her. Ignoring the bird, she closed the window and went to writing the letter addressed to the werewolves of Moondale.

To those at Moondale.
We have some news that you may or may not find interesting depending on your mood. Whether you have or have not noticed any scouts from the humans, our source tells us that the King of the Great Kingdom of humans is planning to march into these woods to kill whatever creatures of myths, legends and/or stories in order to reach their gain. We're only picking off the scouts that we see, however you are welcomed to do what you want to those that enter your territory or cross your paths.

-Natalie Baskerville

It wasn't the best that she could have come up with, but it brought out what needed to be said and that was all that was needed. She then attached this letter to the other bird that was waiting to do its job. Once she had opened the window, the bird took off to Moondale. Probably to never come back again depending on the werewolf receiving the letter.
Once that was done, Natalie undressed herself and then got into her nighties before slipping into her bed, cuddling the many stuffed animals that were in her room. The sun would be coming up very soon and after a long night, the sleep is more than welcome to enter.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden was on his knees trying to get Fiona when he heard Mathias speaking. He cringed at the words that came from that vampire's mouth, only making the boy more frustrated. He growled as he looked back from the cell and shot a glare at Mathias. That liar! He wasn't even telling the right story, it was he who'd started this whole thing with all the crazy yelling and grabbing. "That's not true! He--" A cry of pain cut the boy's defense short when Fiona bit him, and he turned his attention to the fox and his now bleeding hand. He pulled his hand away about the same time the fox did, and stared at the blood coming from the wound for a brief moment of misery. Frustration growing, at both Mathias and the fact he'd just gotten bit and was bleeding, he growled, clenching his teeth and unfastening his cloak.

As best he could without full use of both hands, as that wound was quite painful, he managed to get the cloak over the fox and pin her down under it so she couldn't bite him, using his body to help hold her as he bundled her up in the blue and silver fabric. His eyes were blurry with the onset of tears he was fighting back but he did not let the others see as he scooped the struggling but secured animal into his arms, holding tight with his good hand and getting to his feet, protecting his bleeding hand a bit by only using that arm to support the fox from underneath. He started to head for the door out of the dungeon, growling as he passed by Sebastian and Mathias. Oh, how he hated this place.

(I have Kaoru's permission to do that.)

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

Sebastian looked at both Kaiden and Mathias looking tired. He raised is eyebrow as the animal bit Kaiden drawing blood, the scent drifting to his nose smelled delicious. Glad Kaiden left the room, he focused his attention on Mathias thinking over his words carefully. Mathias did have a point, it was the Princess' fault for being in his territory.

"Seeing as the half breed you brought in was the one I was searching for, you are forgiven. Join the others in either preparing to scout for troops or preparing surprises for the King's army. They will fear coming into our territory so blatantly," said Sebastian with a slight smile on his face. Despite the cease fire humans in his territory were fair game to him. Especially since their food supply took a hit.

Antagonistic Lionheart

15,675 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
Mathias' eyes widened when he had heard that the human King was entering their territory and from the sounds of, claiming war against them. "Seriously? The King's soldiers are entering our territory?" Without another word, Mathias stood up straight and made a salute. "My group shall obliterate the enemy that comes in our way," he said before running out of the dungeons and getting himself prepared to join the other vampires to counter the enemy. He had a plan to do that through watching those that were closest to the dark castle, however when they had arrived, it seemed as though they were early for the party of knights and that it would only be time before they arrived. Luckily, they already had a base underneath the village. A cavern to be more precise. That was where they would be hiding unless the morning proves to be full of rain and bad weather in which then the daylight hardly affected them. Except for the lack of sleep.

In his room in the cavern, Mathias looked up at the ceiling, thinking about some of the blood that Kaiden had spilled. It had an odd delicious smell to it, but since it came from that half-breed that was clumsy, prideful and didn't understand his place, Mathias bit his tongue in disgust and curled up into a small ball and comfortably went to bed in his second bed.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Once he was back out in the hall, Kaiden made his way back to where he remembered that his room was, but he wasn't going there yet. He had to do something first. He glanced down at the bundle in his arms as he headed down the hallways, trying to avoid interaction with anyone who might be passing by him. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He hated being there, and he wanted to go home. He wanted to find Vincent... go somewhere safe. Not here with the vampires who were mean to him. He made his way quickly to Dia's room, where he knocked at the door, then looked around the hall for a moment before pushing it open. Normally he wasn't one to barge into the room where someone else was but he needed to put down the fox, and his hand was hurting something awful.

He let out a sigh as he entered the room and saw Dia was lying down. "Hey..." He said to her quietly. Once the door had closed behind him and he was sure that Fiona would not get away he knelt down on the floor and let her out from his cloak, holding the cloak to his chest after the fox was free. "I don't know what happened to her." He said to Diantha, "But she's safe now." He turned to leave, cradling his wounded hand close to his body. Dia had looked like she wanted to rest, and he really didn't want to bother her too much, besides, Sebastian had told him to go to his room.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Diantha had been upset since she left Kaiden's room. She was petting Fauna when she heard a knock. Before she could even answer, she heard the click of the handle and the door opening. She watched Fauna's ears perk up but she made no aggressive signs. Kaiden. As soon as he started speaking she knew she was right. She sat up just in time to see Fiona dash under her bed as quickly as her injured leg would let her. Moments later, Fauna joined her and they both stayed under her bed. Relieved, Diantha stood and smiled. She got up and bowed slightly. "Thank you Kaiden." she said softly. She watched as he cradled his other hand and became really worried. She saw the blood and moved closer to him. "What happened?" She reached out quickly to grab his hand to look it over. She wanted nothing more than to help tend his wound.

User Image

{{Edited}}

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

Sebastian only nodded as he saw Mathias leave. He hoped there was no more bad news for him, he needed to check on Alexia before having his own armor prepared. As always he had his enchanted whip sword at his side as he knocked slightly before entering her room. He spotted her sitting with her head resting on arms and her hair draping around her. She honestly looked just like he felt today.

"It seems we are at an important moment. It seems everything that could go wrong at this time has," said Sebastian taking an empty chair near Alexia looking tired and irritated.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden had just started to reach for the door handle to leave when he heard Diantha speak to him. He turned around to face her, keeping his wounded hand close to himself as though if he let it get far enough away from his chest something would bite it off. His eyes showed the pain, and a bit of despair as well. He was clearly miserable, and not just from his hand. When she noticed and reached out he shied away a bit, looking at her bed where the foxes were hiding under. "She bit me." He said, staring at the bed for a long moment as if he didn't really know what he was doing there. He was feeling a little bit sick again. By now that potion would be out of his system, the effects no longer able to protect him from his own natural instincts. It was only a matter of time before an accident would happen. He looked at Diantha reaching out to grab his hand, and he didn't want her to touch it so at first he hesitated, but then gave in, holding it out to let her see. He was keeping his fingers very still, as it hurt to move them.

(( Slight Writer Block, sorry. ))

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Alexia turned her head towards her lord as he sat down near her. Her blind eyes turned directly to him. Slowly she moved to him and pulled out some bandages from under the table. "My lord, you must relax." she said softly. She touched his hand with hers, only for a moment before she went back to her table. She reached up and began removing her bandages. "I see greatness in this coven my lord. Each person here will grow with your son's help." She smiled softly as she removed the first layer. "I even see a great potential for your power to increase."

She put the first clump of soiled bandages on the table before working on the next layer. "Things seem grim now, but I promise you it will get better." She dropped the last of her bandages down. In the mirror was her face with a large old scar across her eyes. They held a strange purple hue to them now, but even if one said she looked beautiful, she would only feel ugly because of the scar. "I will always warn you of danger as I see it. If you can manage to mold this boy to us, he will become a fine asset, especially with his friendship with the Princess."

User Image

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Diantha sighed and looked down. "I am sorry." she said softly. She pulled him to a chair and sat him down. "I will wrap that for you." She smiled and began her work. A soft tearing was heard as she ripped her dress in a few lower areas. Slowly she began to clean his would, looking for any sign of infection. Once the wound was cleaned, she began to wrap the silky fabric around the wound, keeping pressure so the bleeding would be stopped. After a moment, she tied it off and smiled as she helped him stand.

She pulled away and admired her handiwork before looking at him. "I still owe you a lot for your help. Not only have you saved both of my foxes, but you have been helpful to me." She smiled softly and looked down. She was debating on whether or not to show her gratitude in her own way. Finally after a bit of debate, she put her arms around him and gave him a gentle hug. "Again, thank you Sir Kaiden. I will see to it that father knows how brave and kind you are." She would definitely make sure he was given title of knight should they meet outside the dark castle.

User Image

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden let her lead him to the chair and make him sit. He watched as she began to clean and wrap his injured hand. His eyes closing and he let out a hiss of pain when she put too much pressure or touched a spot that was too tender. As she wrapped the fabric around the wound he stayed as still as he could, even though he wanted to pull away from her. It felt like an eternity, but when she was done, he noticed he'd been holding his breath a bit, for he let out a long and shaky sigh. He let her help him up, so he was standing facing her, and he looked at his freshly wrapped hand. And then she put her arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

At first he closed his eyes, and was very stiff, his arms at his sides as he let her hug him. He really wasn't used to that, but then he noticed something, with his own face so close to her neck, he could not just hear her pulse, he could smell it. His blue eyes flooded with silver color and he felt as though his body had become weak for a moment. Awkwardly, he put his good hand on her back, possibly more to steady himself. His vision blurred, and that... hunger... started to return. That desire, that incredible need. It was stronger than ever before. His mind was going blank, and his eyes dulled. He tried to fight it, but it was a losing battle. His fangs lengthened as his instincts took over, and, no longer having any control over himself, he pressed his mouth against the warmth of her neck, feeling the softness of the skin as his eyes, dilated and silver, rolled back slightly. He couldn't stop it, he couldn't pull away. He bit down, fangs sinking deep into flesh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff