Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

Listening to the suggestions and seemed to be deep in thought. He doubted the king would be so lenient. Watching Natalie closely she brought up a good point. He was not going to let his so called son loose just yet. He could easily have the army torn piece by piece as they traveled through. The army would be moving towards their territory and the thought brought a small smirk to his face.

"An exchange would be fair...How much of the way here did the princess here see? She will have to be blindfolded when the transaction is done. You will send a bird to your father, but I will read over it first. Kaiden you will remain here until I am convinced of your thirst. It poses a larger threat than you think," said Sebastian," Fiona and Fauna? I don't know who they are, but why not?"

Standing up the male walked over to Alexia and shook his head," You have been busy. Do not wear yourself down like this again. Am I clear?" He needed time to sort out this mess, but now if the king persisted, he and his vampires would pick them off.

"Send word to the wolves, they will get to feast soon. If the king would like to fight then we will give him one," said Sebastian sending off guards and one returned with quill and paper. Setting it on the table he looked at Dia and nodded indicating she had permission to start.

King Alexander Belvidir Rowna II XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Servants of the Kingdom, Masters of the people."

"King Alexander stop at once this foolishness!" The High Priest raised his voice.
The King ignored him and continued onward.
"Alexandar!!"
The King stopped, he was half way out of the tent when he looked back, Pendragon was half out of his bed, pain etched across his face. Meanwhile the priest caught his eyes, "Do not let your anger to overrule your good judgement because you know as well as I do that without a guide you have only a little chance to come back."
Alexandar clenched his fists and closed his eyes. They were right, his court wizard was right. One must not act irrationally. Diantha is simply lost, she isn't... He stopped himself from thinking, but that moment of hesitation allowed him time to reconsider his actions.
He opened his eyes and saw Pendragon's pained face. He quickly ran back into the tent and supported the falling wizard in both his arms, helping the wizard up into his bed. Once the wizard was settled he turned to the Priest and apologized, "I should not have acted that way...if I was the old me I would never have acted like that."
He slumped back into the chair next to the bed and buried his face in his hands. He didn't mind either men seeing him in such a dejected manner, they were both far wiser than he is, and much more experience. They would not jest him.
He had originally planned to stay at the temple for a few weeks, sending in scouting parties, searching for "weak" spots, and generally biding his time. Yes, that's what he should do. What he should continue to do. He remembered the words of his mother, "Haste makes waste."
Queer he should think of his mother now, perhaps he should think more about the father he never had, or...
"Vincent." He looked up and, like a child, stared pleadingly into the eyes of the wizard. "Please, tell me what to do."

Antagonistic Lionheart

15,675 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
"According to Mathias, he said that they were lost in the woods and already pretty far into our territory," Natalie answered as she made a curtsy before leaving the room to make the letter to the King of the Great Kingdom speaking about his daughter. Although she would return and explain to Sebastian about another issue revolving Kaiden that Alexia hadn't mentioned to neither of them -- hopefully. Before leaving the room Natalie whispered into Alexia's ear; "Do not mention about the covens fate being in this boy's hands. I'll be the one to tell him," then Natalie continued leaving the room and then when she reached the outside of the room she quickly made her way to her room. When she reached her room she sat down on a chair and pulled out her writing essentials and started writing.

Dear Alexander II, King of the Great Kingdom.
On behalf of my Master I have to inform you that your daughter, Dia. We found her and a white haired boy on our territory in which one of our men have found and brought them back here.
However...According to our unquestionable source, my Master has heard that you are about to attack us. Out of my Master's mercy, he will spare your daughter only if you stop your attack and continue with the cease fire before...well...I'll allow you to imagine the worst.
I hope you will consider our offer for the cease fire.

-Natalie Baskerville

When she was done writing, she waited for the ink to dry as she twirled her cup of blood around and around before taking a sip, allowing her own thoughts to circle around her. She wasn't too sure if Sebastian would like it, but that was the best she could do to place it under a serious matter. Mentioning that they were going to let her go would be awful and then there was Mathias' punishment that he didn't exactly deserve. In fact, she would prefer Mathias to be punished than herself. Although she didn't exactly understand what was so wrong about what Mathias did. He didn't know that she was of royalty when he had brought her here, however when it came to the dungeon part...Natalie closed her thoughts there. Sebastian's decisions were his and his alone, there was nothing that she could do really and besides she had to worry about getting enough blood for the coven. She wasn't too sure if Sebastian actually took the part of 'lacking in source of energy' seriously, but it was true. That's one of the main reasons she hated vampires that sympathized humans as though they were human themselves. They were the ones that deserved death and on top of that there had been some that the other Royal had allowed to leave. A growl came from Natalie's throat. Sebastian should be done talking with the children by now. There was no need to question about whether or not the ink was dry or not as she grabbed the parchment and made her way back to Sebastian's once again. She knocked on his door and waited patiently for him to call her in once more.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden wasn't sure what to do, but when he heard the vampire lord speak at first saying that it was his decision to stay or to leave, he looked at Dia for a moment. Adding to that were Alexia's words. That strange girl was doing that... that thing again. He wasn't exactly sure what she was doing yet, but it was like she had some kind of ability, possibly linked to that amulet she wore...that was letting her see the future? The boy rubbed at his temples for a moment, listening to them talk, and then something in Alexia's description caught his attention. Pendragon. Wizard. Vincent was there?! This almost sealed his decision in whether or not he would leave. Of course he wanted to see Vincent again. Not only could the wizard tell him if what the vampires said was true, but he'd been worried about Vincent since he'd left, wondering if something bad had happened. He did not have time to speak before the door burst open and Natalie entered.

The boy's eyes narrowed at her when she began to speak. After his first encounter with her he didn't much like or trust Natalie. A low growl came from him as he sat there giving Natalie a death glare, clearly not liking how she was trying to convince the vampire lord to keep him at the castle. And when the vampire lord agreed, telling him he was to stay, he was quite unhappy, but he did not argue. He would have to think of another way to get out. He wanted to find Vincent. Go to Eldruin.. wherever that place was. Though a thought occurred to him when the vampire lord mentioned he didn't know who Fiona or Fauna were. "I know them. They are her pets." He said, speaking softly and petting the fox in his lap. "Can I at least have permission to leave this room? I can search for Fiona." He said, looking up at the Vampire Lord. Everyone else would be too busy to look for a missing fox, and besides, he knew her scent. And maybe... just maybe.. he glanced at Alexia, pushing the thought from his mind. Whatever she was, he didn't need her ruining his only way of escape.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Diantha watched the scene for a moment. Her, a bargaining chip? She hated the idea. She wanted peace in the land, but only for the right reasons. She would try her hand then. "I will help stop my father's war, if..." she began before looking at the vampire lord. "If it means the people will stay safe from your kind." She did not know what the girl meant by Kaiden being a half breed but that did not matter. She took the quill and parchment handed to her and started writing. Her eyes casting glances at the boy, seeing him wishing to find Fiona.

She smiled softly. "Thank you Kaiden. I know she was with me in the dungeon, then I awoke to blood and her cry." She looked down sadly before forcing herself to focus. She finished her letter and looked at the lord. "I know you have to feed on humans....Is there a way to make peace for all?" She was starting to show her true innocence. She hated seeing bloodshed and pain, and she often went out of her way to help others. She bit her lip before sighing and handing over her letter to the vampire lord.

Dearest Father,
I am sure by now you have received word that I have gone missing. I assure you I am perfectly safe. A young man named Kaiden was my guide and we accidentally got lost. A gentleman was kind enough to lend us use of his home for the night. I will return to my guard as soon as possible. Sorry if it worries you. I promise to keep to my mission and will be returning home after a final visit to the temple. I hope to see you soon father.

Diantha

User Image
Felix Alduos HorrasXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"They say that the blood of wolves run in the veins of the Horras Family."

The girl looked at the two men once before darting in the direction of the werewolf den. Felix took a deep breath, and exhaled. "I hope she won't get hurt..." He said, but turning his head he found that Damion had already gone before him into an inn. He quickly went up to the door and opened it. The inn wasn't very big, but it was still quite early and the place was packed with all sorts of people. Merchants and entertainers from foreign lands, rough looking sailors and privateers, drunks...the inn was quite rowdy, and perhaps that's why it suits Daimon. The busier the place, the less chance they'd get noticed. Miraculously, they managed to find a small table in the corner that was empty and sat down on rickety stools. A large barmaid came over pushing through the crowd and up to the two men. She joked about them being late to the party and asked them what they wanted.
"Two very large beers" Felix smiled and replied, and placed two silver coins he managed to pickpocket off a drunkard on the table. The barmaid took the coins and left them, returning with two giant tankards of yellow frothy liquid.
He raised one of the tankards and saluted Damion with it.
"I know you probably have the money to pay for this, but let's say this is a little thanks for getting me out of that...situation."
He drank deeply and burped, wiping his mouth on his sleeves. Very un-noble like.
"Alright...I 'd rather get it over with sooner than later. What is it that you want to ask."

BorisXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Humans, werewolves, we're not very different."

As the werewolf pack ran in the tunnles, they inhaled and exhaled the revolting smell of the sewers. Years of living in the Port and in the sewers allowed Boris to tune the smell out, but some other werewolves, newcomers mostly, were not so lucky. many of them are not used to the smell and would often become sick along the way. The rest of the group has to carry them or help them run. When they finally reached their first above ground outpost, they were outside of the town limits next to the large river. The pack was exhausted,and covered in sewage from the tunnels, burns from the fire at the den, and scratches from the tunnel walls and iron spikes. Boris, with the help of several other werewolves, began rummaging through the emergency storage at the outpost and passed out rations and clean water, then they began to clean themselves in the river and patched their wounds. The beasts ate ravenously to regain their strengths, and slowly, they went to sleep.
The town had no doubt been alerted to their presence, it was no longer a safe haven for them.
Tomorrow morning, they would begin travelling as peasants and farmers to the village...of Moondale.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Vincent was huffing a bit, somewhat out of breath from the effort it had taken him to do something like that, though it might be true to assume that if he had to he would have crawled out of that tent to try and get Alexandar's attention. It was good that in the end he didn't have to. And the High Priest had also helped to that end, it seemed he was in agreement with stopping the king from taking this foolish venture out as well.

Pendragon felt hands under him when the king rushed over to catch his falling form, and he closed his eyes as he was helped to settle back into the bed. It would be a long night indeed. He really didn't need to add to it the stress of worrying for Alexandar's safety. He let out a deep sigh as he lay there, eyes closed for a long moment before he managed to open them again to look at the king. He was asking him advice, what to do. Well, Vincent couldn't very well answer that without all the information, but he could at least let him know that going into the forest on a whim like that was beyond simple suicide.

Vincent laid his head back and closed his eyes again, letting out a long sigh and remaining silent for a moment. He was perhaps in thought, though there wasn't too much for him to say. The king would most likely listen to him whatever he chose to tell him in an advisory sense, but he did not want to give advice without knowing all of what was going on. "Tell me... what happened. Why is your army here of all places?" He asked. He kept his eyes closed, listening, but resting his body at the same time. It had been rather stupid to try and get up like that, even if he felt it were necessary.

Antagonistic Lionheart

15,675 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>> With a thousand lies and a good disguise

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxWhen they had entered the inn, it seemed busier than when he had first came to the inn. He followed Felix to the table and watched him order the drinks. He raised his cup with Felix's then put his down after watching what Felix had done. A shiver ran down his spine. Fugitive or not...That was far too...ugh... he thought before going to the situation at hand.
"Well, I so far have two questions though I can not promise you that they may or may not increase. First question: Despite of your title and all of that, why did you did what you did when there's more than enough werewolves than the King likes -- unless you're trying to get on his bad side and all, but from your reputation before this mess it makes me wonder...?"
It was a bit unfair to say that in many cases, especially since the King hated creatures like that. It was kind of the reason why Damion kept Calcifur behind him whenever they had to go to the great Kingdom. Although he couldn't remember too much since it was very quick, but so far nothing has been attacking them to get rid of Calcifur.

>>
<<

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

"Safe from my kind....You should watch your loose tongue girl. Lest you lose it and get sent back to daddy quieter," said Sebastian not liking the way she spoke of his kind," You will go with a guard. I don't have time to chase you down again." Taking the letter from Dia he read over it raising an eyebrow at being called a gentleman. Sending the letter with a guard, the guard sent out the letter via bird.

"Scouts are to look out for this army, They are allowed to pick off members to replenish our food stores," said Sebastian not wasting valuable supplies," Peace is an illusion. It is impossible for a predator to live with prey." He already disliked this princess, she would probably start spouting nonsense like they should drink from animals. It disgusted him just thinking about it, what a pitiful existence.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Diantha felt crestfallen and her eyes turned down. She sighed and looked towards Kaiden for a moment before turning away. "I...Understand." she said softly. She knew when it was time to keep herself out of things. She decided it was time for her to return to her room. Without even a goodbye, she turned to the door and walked out. She could hear the soft steps of Fauna following her as she left the room. A guard stayed with her until she return to her room. As soon as she entered, she shut the door and collapsed on her bed.

She doubted Fiona was alive, but she still hoped. Her father would fight with the vampires and the vampires would consume humans. There was nothing more she would do to stop it all. She laid on her bed completely wiped from the days events that she wanted nothing more than to sleep. Feeling her fox curl up next to her, she slowly let herself relax. Vampires, the enemy of man. Man, nothing more than fodder for the vampires. She could not pull the idea out of her mind. Would the two species never get along?

User Image

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Alexia frowned when she got scolded by her lord. "I am sorry." she whispered. She touched her bandages and sighed slightly. "The boy, I mean Kaiden, will he really be staying here?" She could not hide the hope she felt. She was so alone in the castle most of the time. The vampires did not seem to want to be around her, or only use her for her ability. She turned her blind eyes towards Kaiden and smiled softly. "Also, my lord, if...if we ever do run into Pendragon, can, can I at least give him my thanks?" She had never hidden from the lord her dislike for the wizard, but she never told him why.

She turned back to the vampire lord before shaking her head. "Anyways my lord. I will keep myself open for updates. However, I do not foresee any changes." She touched her necklace before slipping it into her gown and stretching her neck. She would need to rest somewhere, but she wanted to stay near Kaiden. Something drew her to him. Besides being related to Vincent, she found him curious and unique. 'I have been unable to see those not meant to be born. So you are like me.' she thought.

User Image

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden watched as Diantha left the room, and felt the fox jump from his lap to follow her. He would need that animal's help to find Fiona, and he frowned slightly as he watched the two leave. He could tell Dia was upset. Maybe she would need the fox close to her. He could try to find the other one without Fauna's help. The boy didn't much like what Sebastian had said about him having to have a guard with him, but he didn't have much choice so he only nodded and got up off the bed, wanting to be out of the room before the vampire lord could have a chance to change his mind. He made his way out, passing by Natalie who was right outside the door, and a guard was waiting for him in the hall.

The boy glanced at Natalie as he passed by her, and, silent as ever, the guard fell into step at his back. They went down the hall in silence for the most part, neither of them speaking until the guard took the lead to show the boy where the dungeon was. As they headed that general direction, Kaiden began trying to think of a way to separate himself from the guard that was clearly keeping a good eye on him. He frowned, following after the guard in complete silence as they headed toward the last place Fiona was said to be.

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

Sebastian watched as everyone left and the only person left in the room was himself and listened to Alexia's request. It was simple enough that he would allow it. Nodding at Alexia he remembered Natalie was waiting outside of the room. He seemed a bit stressed from the situation, but it was subtle as he moved his long black silky hair out of his face.

"I will allow it. You will not go by yourself however," said Sebastian resting in the chair ready for more bad news," Enter Natalie. Whatever news you have, you might as well speak of it." His attention was split, for the moment he watched Alexia knowing fully well that she needed her bandages changed. He was waiting on her to ask for permission or request fresh bandages.

Antagonistic Lionheart

15,675 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • OTP 200
  • Waffles! 25
It seemed as though she had come at a good time when everyone had basically left. She had her eyes closed and was deep in thought when Kaiden had walked and even if she did have her eyes open, she wouldn't have cared about his glare since she had more important things to worry about, on top of that it wasn't really her concern. He didn't like her and she didn't care enough to think about what she thought of the half-breed besides the fact that he was supposedly the one that the coven's hands were in. That was probably the only thing that really bugged her.
Finally she was called in. Quickly she walked in and didn't bother to make a curtsy or anything like that. There was no one else around that needed to understand that Sebastian had an important role.

"Sebastian, I have to come out straight forward about this whole thing. Last night I found Alexia returning to her room and out of curiosity I was wondering about the fate of the coven and according to her, the person who holds this coven's fate is apparently a half-breed that's in the nearest village and according to what happened this afternoon, I have to say that the half-breed is the one. But I want to put some doubt in it since he seems rather..." she shook her head, stopping what she was going to say. It was nothing really important anyways with how the half-breed is. She just hoped that the coven's worst fate won't ever come. "But more importantly, we're down a royal. Meili left so we will need to recruit one of the court vampires who have gained their blue eyes, on top of that...it's also because of Meili that..." she paused for a moment, for once feeling a little bit of fear of what she was going to say and how he was going to react. "Because of her...she...ah...how should I put it...the vampires that were supposed to bring more food succeeded, however she allowed the humans to go free and there's a possibility that there are humans that know how to get her," she exclaimed, ready to defend herself whether it was arguing with him that it wasn't her fault or physically. Although she knew it wasn't exactly going to go that way, she didn't want to be caught off guard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff