Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

Sebastian had locked himself inside of his room and demanded not to be disturbed. He was rarely seen unless his meals were brought to him or to let Caesar back into his room. The little black Dachshund was the only company he would allow as he was busy working on a project. He wanted to expand his reach, but their kind's biggest threat would be the priests and monks. Their holy magic would make a battle with them unfruitful.

On the other hand there were wizards amongst the humans and they were just as much of a threat as the priests and they were equally toxic to his kind. He could take out the mangy mutts and capture them as slaves, no one would miss the beasts. He could take their land and easily build a second castle or a slave transport. He could have his servants infiltrate the King's court and spread chaos with an assassination. If both all heirs were killed the kingdom could be more easily taken over. He would require more planning before making a move.

Being hasty could cost him valuable manpower and lead to a swift beheading. For now he would stay in the planning phase. Deciding he had been cooped up inside his room for too long he crouched down as he petted Caesar's short black and tan fur. Unlocking the door he knew he had business to attend to that had piled up while he was in intense planning. Heading for Alexia's room his expression changed as he appeared irritated with the blind human not being in her room. Knowing the child wasn't foolish enough to have gone too far he took a seat in her room and waited on her to return.

He wanted to hear her excuse for not being in her room. He had questions he needed answering, but it was always fun to see her reactions. He enjoyed the amount of control he possessed over her pitiful life so it was interesting to pick with her over minor things to keep her on her toes.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden fell silent when she backed off a little and began to speak. So he was half vampire. At last, an answer to the riddle, even if it wasn't one that made sense. If he was half vampire who were his parents? Where did he come from? How come he'd never had to do any of that vampire stuff like feeding on blood? The questions continued to fill his mind, but he stayed quiet as he listened to her try to explain to him some of what he was going through, like the hunger, as she called it. It wasn't the best explanation, and it left him still feeling confused and with many questions and fears, but it did give a little light on the situation. It was perhaps the part about feeding that bothered him most. As awful as this... this hunger was... he wasn't sure he could ever bring himself to do what she described. He didn't want to hurt anyone... and the thought of possibly having to do it scared him. Not to mention, he'd never had to do any such thing before, so why now?

He watched as Alexia got up to leave, taking a tray with her as she went for the door. As the cup fell, rolling across the floor a short distance he watched her bend down to find it and pick it up. She really was blind then. There was something strange about her that he did not understand, like how she was able to know those things, or even how she could walk across the room without trouble and find the cup when it fell down. He frowned at her, and just before she got out of the room he looked up and asked her a question that was more than bugging him about the whole thing. "What should I do?" He looked fearful and worried. What was going to happen to him? What would happen to Dia?

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Alexia stopped and took a slow steady breath. "What should you do?" she said softly, repeating his question. "First, I would suggest speaking to the lord of the castle. He may seem cruel, but he is a good man." Her vision flashed to him in her room. She shivered thinking about what he might have in store for her. She took a deep breath to calm herself. "Second, stake claim on the princess. That is, if she means anything to you. Otherwise, she may become..." She trailed off and shook her head. "Nevermind, she will be fine." She did not want to inform him of claiming rights.

Alexia had been lucky not to be marked for claim. She was always known as the lord's special girl. Even if he only used her for her sight. A defeated sigh escaped her lips. "I would say talk to the lord, and get used to drinking blood...You don't have to feed from a human...just drink from a goblet or glass." She knocked on the door to signal a guard. He opened it and she smiled. "Can you let my lord know I am in here visiting the special new guest. I believe he is in my room." She smiled softly as the guard nodded and closed the door.

She set the tray down and sat on the floor near the door. "I am sure you are full of questions. I can answer most, except any that pertain to you particularly. Anything about anyone else, or even about the castle I can tell you about." She smiled softly as she pulled her hair over her shoulders and braided it. It would be soon she would need her bandages changed. She could nearly go a few days now without them changed. She waited diligently for the boy to speak. Her thoughts went to her lord however. She knew he would scold her for leaving her room. But the boy was so, interesting!

User Image

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

"New special guest? Who the authorized this?" demanded Sebastian narrowing his blue eyes at the guard," Where is my troublesome servant?" The guard nervously told him the location and knowing better than to defy the vampire lord. It was harder to tell when Sebastian was enraged since his eyes were naturally blue. He was curious, Alexia rarely wished to invoke his wrath, this guest had to be someone interesting.

Dismissing the guard, he walked towards the location the guard had mentioned opening the door. A peculiar scent invaded his nose as he opened the door, the male inside was a half breed. His eyes and facial features seemed rigid as he studied the male's appearance. He was skeptical, but if the male's age matched up he might have a clue who the half breed belonged to.

"It seems you have been busy Alexia. Who is this? Better yet tell me how old you are boy." said Sebastian looking over Alexia's transgression for now," Alexia how long as this half breed been here? Are there anymore guests I should be aware of?" He seemed highly irritated, but he clearly wanted answers. If the male had anything to say for himself, he had the lord's full undivided attention. His gut was telling him that this boy might be who he thought he was, but he wasn't going to let Kaiden know that.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden thought for a moment about what Alexia had said. He did have questions, but most pertained more toward himself and she'd already said she couldn't answer those. Her mention about setting claim to the princess confused him a bit. What had she meant by that? And she'd been so quick to disregard what she'd said and ask him to forget it, changing the subject. He watched as she went and said something to the guards, who then shut the door before Alexia sat down.

She could answer many question, and there was one thing that was bothering him a little that maybe she could help with. If he was going to try to escape, he would need the answer. "When I got here, Natalie took away my sword. Do you know where it is?" He asked. Unfortunately it looked like he wasn't going to get any answer because right then he heard sounds in the hall, and then the door opened. He growled slightly at the intruder, his eyes narrowing. From the scent, this was another vampire, he'd guess. And from the appearance of him, possibly an important one.

He watched in silence as the vampire addressed Alexia before turning to ask him his age. An odd question for an introduction, but when the vampire went on to further question Alexia, including asking if there were any other new arrivals, he got nervous. Not wanting the girl to tell the vampire about Dia, he answered in her place. "My name is Kaiden Pendragon. I'm seventeen, and I've been here since sunset... after I was kidnapped by someone named Mathias." He met the vampire's eyes with his own blue gaze, not wavering in his solid defiance to whatever authority the guy represented, though underneath that he was terrified.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Alexia stood slowly when the door opened. She could get the sword later. "My lord." she said softly bowing her head. She listened as Kaiden spoke. "Yes, I was very curious about Kaiden, I am sorry. I just wanted to see why I can not see him...and well, in exchange I told him about his friend." She sighed and moved so she stood to the side. "There is one other, guest, here. Mathais has her locked up in the dungeon." She would not hide anything from the vampire lord. "I believe Kaiden is very fond of her."

She smiled softly. "I am sure she will be someone for your interest." Her voice cooed softly as she spoke about Diantha. Great precautions had been taken to keep the boy away, and Alexia knew the girl was a princess. However, that was not needed info just yet. She waited for her lord to tell her what he needed of her. The boy would be interesting to know more about. Pendragon, why was that name so familiar? She tried to think of it.Then it hit her. Vincent! Her parents spoke highly of the great wizard who brought her into the world. Who saved her life and her mothers!

User Image

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

"You probably can't see him because he wasn't meant to be.Who exactly is this second guest?" asked Sebastian staring down Kaiden," If you wish to keep your eyes you should learn to watch their tone." The last bit had sting in it as it was not an empty threat. He disliked defiance and when it decided to rear it's ugly head he decapitated it. He was more curious than ever now, he had heard much about the wizard Pendragon. It all made sense, this wizard would have been powerful enough to create the foul potion and keep the child hidden from him.

"You are a half breed, your birth was the result of a vampire consuming a forbidden potion and lying with a human. Your birth stole precious life from the vampire and normally results in the death of said vampire," explained Sebastian ready to gauge his reaction. He would let Alexia's actions slide for now, he had bigger things to worry about.

"Now...Tell me everything you know about your past. Were you left anything? Say a white enchanted blade?" asked Sebastian maintaining eye contact. If Kaiden answered his question correctly he knew exactly who the boy was. If he answered incorrectly he would have no use for the boy except for possibly a servant depending on the skills he possessed.

"You guard, go get this second guest from the dungeon, bring her here into this room. Make it fast," ordered Sebastian sending the guard scurrying away to retrieve the guest. He had a bad feeling about the female prisoner, mainly because they were reluctant to tell him who it was.

"It seems Mathias had been busy while I was locked away in my room. The narcissistic b*****d actually did something useful or we shall see once the second 'guest' arrives," said Sebastian with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Alexia, tell me. What have you been into while I was away? Hopefully not upsetting anyone and getting yourself into trouble," asked Sebastian pulling up a chair and sitting waiting on answers.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Alexia had sat down on the floor, fixing her dress so it stayed flat around her. Her hair had fallen out of the braid. She sat close to the vampire lord, but also somewhat between him and the boy. She listened to the rapid fire questions aimed at the boy. He was so interesting. So she can't see those who weren't meant to be? That made sense. She couldn't find anyone like her, she was supposed to die as a child, but Ambrose saved her. Now this boy, made from forbidden love and magic. She wished more than anything to see what a half breed looked like.

Touching the bandages she tried to see things from the vampire lord's eyes. She had been able to do it once before. It was how she knew how hideous her scar was. Shivering at the thought of the past, she tried to pull it off again. Her vision slowly came in, blurry as she watched the events of the present. They slowly came into focus but she quickly lost it when he spoke to her. She shook her head as her vision once again plunged into darkness. She scowled slightly before turning to him. "I was just taking a walk." she said softly.

She knew better than to fess up that she had gone outside. But she was not so stupid as to blatantly lie to him. She had told the truth. She went for a walk and soon ended up in the room with Kaiden. "When I heard the whispers of a special guest, I tried to see if they were a threat. When I couldn't see him, then I came to find out why. Then I sent for you." She turned her blind eyes towards the boy once more as she waited for him to speak. She was beginning to think that maybe this boy was the one she had been looking for. But what if the vampire lord blamed him for his illness?

User Image

Fashionable Genius

User Image
User Image

Aurelia sighed as she watched him leave. In honesty she didn't much care but his disposition annoyed her at times. It wasn't her fault he was a damn near pacifist. Always wanting things done even if he would never openly say them. Aurelia knew he praised the work she was able to do even if it was just because no one else could. Deciding she'd have to be a little more creative in her assassinations to avoid constant clothing changes she pulled out a small leather pouch. Inside was all the money she'd made from her paid bounties. Pouring the coins onto the desk and adding them up she was surprised to find she had much more then she could originally have thought.
I wonder how many outfits I could get with this...
Her thought was interrupted by Jericho's return. It was nice that he brought food but unnecessary. She wasn't that hungry to begin with and her mind was on other things now. She was trying to get herself settled. Scooping the coins up and returning them to the pouch before reattaching it to her waist Aurelia turned and stared at him. She was serious but not in a cruel way.
"You need to get me more clothing. Other than what I have on I have nothing. I can't just walk into a town dressed like this covered in blood and expect to be able to get more outfits made."
Even if it would be fun...
Aurelia stopped her thought and once again grabbed the pouch. Tossing it to him softly.
"The money in there should be enough for at least 2 outfits and the cleaning supplies I need for my weapons. The rest you can keep I haven't much use for it anyway..." Aurelia stood up and walked to the window. Staring out knowing that it would be an issue.
"When you decide to go you should let me know. I can do my best to shadow you as long as there is some form of cover that I can use to conceal myself. Other than that I can't do much."

OOC:: ( )

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden gave little reaction when told about the circumstances of a half-breed's birth, his own creation. Was that really how it happened? Then again he could see no benefit in the vampire lord to be lying to him about such a story. It almost sounded as though he were bitter. The boy maintained eye contact with Sebastian, though after the threat from the vampire his gaze had softened slightly, but not by much. Perhaps the boy was still trying to hide his fear behind those stubborn blue eyes of his, but some of it was showing through.

At the mention of a white enchanted blade, the boy's eyes widened slightly with clear recognition. It was more than obvious he knew the sword, but he nodded anyway. "They took it from me when I got here." He said, remembering how he'd threatened Natalie with it when she'd entered the room. A slight look of frustration crossed his face but he said nothing more about the sword. "I was raised as an orphan by Vincent Pendragon... he always kept me inside. There isn't much to tell." He looked away, finally breaking his gaze with the vampire.

He glanced at the door when a guard was sent to go and get 'the other guest'. Kaiden knew that the girl Alexia's loyalties were with this vampire, her lord and master, but he still felt a bit betrayed from her mentioning Dia to him. The boy wanted to keep the princess safe, and this surely was not how to do that. He was afraid for what would happen to her. He cast another glance at the vampire lord, then at Alexia, but said nothing.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

The sound of the cell opening barely registered in Diantha’s mind. She had been down there for only a few hours. All she knew was that her foxes were gone. She felt someone grab her and drag her roughly to her feet. Her shoes had been long since forgotten in her room. She felt her feet stumble into the blood that coated the floor before her. Stopping, the guard let out a frustrated growl and pushed her on. As she stepped, she felt the blood slowly leave her feet, marking her slow passage out of the dungeon. A sniffle was heard as she walked onward, her eyes staring only at the ground.

When she finally heard where she was going, she started to bring herself back to the world. The lord of the castle? She straightened and pulled herself free. She will have time to mourn her pets, no her friends, when she was done. She started walking up on her own and waited for the guard to lead the way. She stayed quiet as she watched him knock on Kaiden's door before announcing he was there with her. He opened the door and stood behind her as she stepped in. Her first look around scared her. Kaiden was on the bed, a girl at the foot, and the lord in a chair.

Diantha put up a brave face, not even showing relief when her eyes finally caught the sight of Fauna next to Kaiden. One was safe. She turned and looked directly at the vampire lord, determined to keep up a strong facade even though he was very intimidating. Remembering her harsh lessons, she curtsied and greeted him properly, even if she felt like hitting him. No! Bad Diantha! She could not believe the darkness she felt in herself. Even if he was a man of "evil" she was a messenger of the lord.

User Image

Dangerous Prophet

User Image
Sebastion Laporte

"It is an ironic twist of fate. Of all the half breeds to be brought here. After seventeen years of searching you end up in my castle. I know who you are boy. If this had been seventeen years ago I would have slain you. You are the result of your mother's trickery. You harbor my own stolen life essence. I have little reason for killing you, but now I know where the fault lies. Pendragon...He would be one of the few wizards powerful to make such a potion. If you want proof this weapon you spoke of was stolen by your mother when she fled," said Sebastian with his blue eyes boring into Kaiden's. He had no need to lie, but he was interested in seeing the boy's reaction. He definitely had his eyes for one.

When Dia entered the room it took him a few seconds to register the manners as she seemed to be someone of nobility. He was unsure of who she was, but it would be interesting to find out. His blue eyes looked Dia over as he tried to put together who she was. Hopefully she wasn't too important, her worth might determine her life's worth.

"Sit, tell me your name. It seems Mathias had been busy, so now I have to clean up his troublesome mess. You are at no risk of dying for now. You are beautiful for a human child," said Sebastian hoping to lower Dia's guard as he began putting the pieces together for the s**t storm Mathias had brought. He still needed to think of a punishment for the royal vampire as well.

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kaiden's eyes widened slightly at the news given to him. Though there was a look of slight confusion on his face as well, if for only a brief moment. "You mean you're.... I'm your...?" He wasn't sure how to take this news. All his young life he'd been led to believe he was nothing more than an orphan. Though he'd of course wondered about it, he'd never been given any reason to think he had any family. Why hadn't anyone... why hadn't Vincent told him about this? Clearly the wizard must have known. He'd always kept him so sheltered from the world, as if he were trying to protect him from something. He shrank back a little under the vampire lord's piercing gaze, breaking eye contact rather quickly this time by looking away. He didn't really know how to react to this, but it was certainly unexpected.

He didn't gain a lot of time to think about it, or let the Vampire Lord's news sink in, as the door soon opened and a familiar person entered the room. Kaiden watched Diantha walk into the room, and he looked relieved to see she was safe, though he quickly tried to hide that expression by looking down at his hands, where Fauna had started to push her head against him in a way of asking to be petted. He ran his fingers through the fur behind the small animal's ear, noticing a faint scent of dried blood had come into the room with the princess. It had taken a moment for the scent to reach him, and when it did, he looked somewhat concerned as his eyes followed the princess for a moment.

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Diantha watched the man with caution. She slowly pulled herself back from the guard feeling uncomfortable with him so near. "My name is Diantha." she said softly. She was not about to make the same mistake twice now. He had no business knowing fully who she was, especially if it put her people in danger. "You have my ward." She turned her eyes towards Kaiden, daring him to object. "We were wandering the edge of the forest when one of your men startled us and got us lost." She kept herself high and proud daring the vampire lord to try and make her cower.

She was not about to bow to anyone, no matter who they were. "We were brought here where we became separated and I thrown into the dungeons. I would like to know the nature of my crimes." She was still sour from being treated so rudely. Her eyes showed determination and curiosity. "I, so far, am at a loss as to why I was treated so rudely. Especially when I have done my best to follow the will of the lord." Her cross necklace shown proudly on her neck. She could feel a chill in the air but she ignored it. She was quite daring despite her situation.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces