Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elocutionist

Carmelle
Seeing a charge of army men she blasts a quarter of them with her light beam. She spin slash slicing 3 of the warriors. "DIE!!! ERRRR...URGH!" Her kills are clean that not a drop of blood as hit her gown nor haven't been hit she stabs a warrior she sensed coming behind her. " Pathetic..."
*takes out the sword of the forbidden maiden out who the girl that arc liked gave him and starts to charge and kills part of the queens men*Hmmm. there surrounding me.Hmmm...*shoots a electric wave out at the enimies who surrounded him.Pathetic fools.*Jumps up and goes to the tower and makes an blast from the tower of the light kingdom*
Trowa11
Carmelle
Seeing a charge of army men she blasts a quarter of them with her light beam. She spin slash slicing 3 of the warriors. "DIE!!! ERRRR...URGH!" Her kills are clean that not a drop of blood as hit her gown nor haven't been hit she stabs a warrior she sensed coming behind her. " Pathetic..."
*takes out the sword of the forbidden maiden out who the girl that arc liked gave him and starts to charge and kills part of the queens men*Hmmm. there surrounding me.Hmmm...*shoots a electric wave out at the enimies who surrounded him.Pathetic fools.*Jumps up and goes to the tower and makes an blast from the tower of the light kingdom*
She spots Arc by the castle wall she picks up a bow and arrow on the ground near by. Changing the arrow from dark to light she fires at Arc striking him in the back. "he will not go any further also will not hold him" She signals the general to surround Arc's army and hold them. In doing so it looks like a killing field nothing but died bodies she slowly approaches Arc and looks at his fallen body. the arrow changes back to dark glow.

Elocutionist

Carmelle
Trowa11
Carmelle
She spots Arc by the castle wall she picks up a bow and arrow on the ground near by. Changing the arrow from dark to light she fires at Arc striking him in the back. "he will not go any further also will not hold him" She signals the general to surround Arc's army and hold them. In doing so it looks like a killing field nothing but died bodies she slowly approaches Arc and looks at his fallen body. the arrow changes back to dark glow.
You fool. You really think that you would kill me and my army that easily,hahaha those where all decoys they were just air.behold my armie to the west the south and the east.*Shows his amy*Attack men.Army-Yahhhh...oh yeah I forgot these men and that man you shot was an electric wave blast shoots out the electric wave from all of the bodys for them to explode*Hahaha.*My real army starts to attack the light warriors with their arrows and magic.
Trowa11
You fool. You really think that you would kill me and my army that easily,hahaha those where all decoys they were just air.behold my armie to the west the south and the east.*Shows his amy*Attack men.Army-Yahhhh...oh yeah I forgot these men and that man you shot was an electric wave blast shoots out the electric wave from all of the bodys for them to explode*Hahaha.*My real army starts to attack the light warriors with their arrows and magic.
Turns to she he is right and looks in the air. "Urgh! you b*****d!" signals her flight army to attack and bunch of men on motor powered gaint leaves fly off. Turning back to Arc. "fight me you coward you need an army to fight you battles stand up and be a man" Her weapon glows white and a light breeze flows her gown in the wind. She takes a step back and hold out her hand forming a ball of light with a smirk. "STAND UP!"
kat lets off more of her arrows killing 3 some time 4 men at a time. she saw the men running at the walls of her home. "i will never let you in!!" she yelled she shot off more arrows.

Elocutionist

Carmelle
Trowa11
Turns to she he is right and looks in the air. "Urgh! you b*****d!" signals her flight army to attack and bunch of men on motor powered gaint leaves fly off. Turning back to Arc. "fight me you coward you need an army to fight you battles stand up and be a man" Her weapon glows white and a light breeze flows her gown in the wind. She takes a step back and hold out her hand forming a ball of light with a smirk. "STAND UP!"
Hmmm.Very well then.*takes out his sword*Fine lets go.Attacks with his sword to make her fall on the ground.Whats a matter.Look at your army there dying you know what I dont have time for you goes down and retreats back to the dark kingdom.
sat saw the people leaveing "did we win?" she smiled and started to walk back to her room hopely her mother would not find out that she was gone. she got to her room and put every thing back under her bed. she sat on her bed and waited for the worst.
demonkat
kat lets off more of her arrows killing 3 some time 4 men at a time. she saw the men running at the walls of her home. "i will never let you in!!" she yelled she shot off more arrows.
i know those arrows, kat She turns and sees hooded horseback rider but instead of feel angry she smiles. she turns to Arc. "you can kill my army and my kindom i'll just rebuild...sorry i can't say for yours as we speak my spies are planting bombs in and around your castle. YOU WILL FALL BEFORE ME!!" points at him with the end of her saber.

Elocutionist

What?!You b*****d.Kill the spys around the our kingdom and inside also destroy the bombs.*talks to self*Hmm...General-Sir should I take some of our forces back to the light kingdom?No.I will go by myself.I shall take on them byself.
demonkat
sat saw the people leaveing "did we win?" she smiled and started to walk back to her room hopely her mother would not find out that she was gone. she got to her room and put every thing back under her bed. she sat on her bed and waited for the worst.

kat layed back in her bed and closed her eyes "wow that was more tiring then i thought it would be." she fell asleep with out knowing it.

((bbl)
((back blaugh ))

Elocutionist

((Iam going to make part 3 now since the war is now in progress))
((i am back any one here?))
alani sat on the grass in her kingdom......watching a battle that would probably never end. she sat and watched arrows fly by. she sat and cried for arc. for her kingdom. for her. she wondered about arc, and how he told her he wouldnt lose another one...... "what did he mean" she asked herslef. she looked around and screamed...............................................................................she was so confused now. what side was she one? and why did she feel this way about arc? she could feel....memories? from where?

Elocutionist

peachss
alani sat on the grass in her kingdom......watching a battle that would probably never end. she sat and watched arrows fly by. she sat and cried for arc. for her kingdom. for her. she wondered about arc, and how he told her he wouldnt lose another one...... "what did he mean" she asked herslef. she looked around and screamed...............................................................................she was so confused now. what side was she one? and why did she feel this way about arc? she could feel....memories? from where?
*sees Alani*Alani what are you doing Iam sorry that Iam fighting with your mother but she wants to end my kind Iam sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff