Welcome to Gaia! ::

lilcutietanya
Hantai Naminco
lilcutietanya
(back ^^) *She stares wide-eyed at the newcomer, trying in vain to avert her gaze. The tree cradles her full weight as she stiffly rests against it, prepared to flee if she must* ...

*looks up* you might want to hide somewhere safe. I don't like this new one....

*Ayamee tilts her head at the girl inquisitively* D-does...does he wish us harm?

*frowns* I'm quite sure.
*spreads wings and flies towards the river*
Dark_Ones_Soul
Name: Soul
Race: Vampire/Werewolf
Weapons: 2 custom made handguns, claws, fangs, magic spells...
Appearance: Avatar
History: Was killed by a vampire and brought back from the 7th circle of hell by death, to keep the earth's population normal. While doing this got bitten by a werewolf and got infected by it...

Soul creeps around the forest...
::his mind caught glimpse of vampiric blood in the forest, and his full attention was drawn to the stranger as were his dual blades, almost seemlessly drawn forward, and his scarf wrapped around his right shoulder in a shielding fashion::
YOU! IDENTIFY YOURSELF! ::his voice was toneless and uncommonly heartless, as his mind kept a watchful presence over everything occuring around them::
dragonslayer17

*shouts out* where are you going?
Name sad No translations found for langauge)
Weight:N/A
Height:N/A( just guess)
Nickname:Silence
Intrests biggrin eath,Stealth,The moon,
Race:Kenroshima(translation N/A)
Abilities:Black magic,Teleportation,Shadowmelding(melting into a shadow Note:can be done only at night)
Ocupation:Currently waiting for a job
Quote:"Your lucky im in the mood to tell you about myself without killing you
Hantai Naminco
dragonslayer17

*shouts back* someplace quiet
dragonslayer17
Hantai Naminco
dragonslayer17

*looks at new guy. looks back* I think I'll join you.
*lands on the rivers surface and sits there, deep in thought*

Questionable Lover

dragonslayer17
Hantai Naminco
dragonslayer17

*heard the shout* ((read my sig or avater thingy for details)) *and jumps out of the ground and grabs on to him* MUA AH AH I'VE GOT YOU KNOW STUPID FOOD AND NOW I'LL EAT YOU domokun and thats as far as I thought ya we earth demons arn't know for are intellegents or are we? domokun xp
Hantai Naminco
dragonslayer17
Hantai Naminco
dragonslayer17

*looks at new guy. looks back* I think I'll join you.

go ahead *reaches the river and lands on its surface, then sits there, deep in thought*
((hey guys sorry, i gotta go . . . i'll see if i can come back later))
::the elven figure dematerialized into the shadows, seemlessly metling into them and disapearing::

Questionable Lover

*jumps out of the ground from hearing all the shouting* OH BOY FOOD I HAVN'T EATEN SINCE um.....like.. xp *drops down hole to get calculator*.....uh huh 3 FRICKEN HOURS!!!! domokun ((read sig for describtion))
Soul runs threw the forest laughing and jumping off trees doing flips and stuff...
she enter the area those bright green eyes that burn into your very soul never showing any sign of fear, her long silky hair the usually hangs down her small back is now tied up in curls on her head she stands only 5 feet moving lightly upon the ground not making a sound stepping out of the shadows into a clearing the glow hitting her making her seem so soft
Gopher dude
*jumps out of the ground from hearing all the shouting* OH BOY FOOD I HAVN'T EATEN SINCE um.....like.. xp *drops down hole to get calculator*.....uh huh 3 FRICKEN HOURS!!!! domokun ((read sig for describtion))

*uses forsight and looks over at gopher* if u even so mauch as think like that again ill slit ur throut

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff