Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita Tries her best to do as he says while she gets ready to jump. She couldnt get herself to move looking at Xavier she says "I dont think I can do it Xavier". She wasnt sure if she will be able to control the wings well enough. Closing her eyes she felt bad and tries to focus on trying. She hold onto Xavier hand tightly just so she can tell he has her hand.

((edit))
((OOC: Sorry im not posting as often as I used to With the hoildays coming up I wont be able to post as often))
Fae Silvermist
Gustave lord of cupcakes
kervile

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
RagingWillow

{OOC: It's alright, but we aren't flying. Both us, and the possibly romantic flight lesson took a curve ball to the knee courtesy of Kervile. lol}

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
Gustave lord of cupcakes
RagingWillow

{OOC: It's alright, but we aren't flying. Both us, and the possibly romantic flight lesson took a curve ball to the knee courtesy of Kervile. lol}

Occ: lol come on, sooner or later the enemy would look for em so it was a wee while since they left sooo....it was jsut the timing XD i meant no aim to screw it up lol

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Freestyle Dolphin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
endora
She giggled.it was nice to make him happy.a common person would have probly been scared by aimer's face and voice let alone but endora was of course diffrent. She prefered being around creatures over humans any day. Most humans feared her kind since they were embodiements of darkness mixed with a human or animal form. Plus she found his expressions and child like perception really cute.she smiled looking up at it."just somewhere you and I can stay. I normally stay in dark places and vanish for a bit..but if I'm going to stay materialized we need somewhere cozy and quiet to sleep." She said. She then changed her form into a shadow the shadow reforming into a black cat.she floated up and sat on his head.the red rose was now around the cat's neck. Its red eyes blinking and she purred."I'll be up here for now."endora's voice echoed.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae Silvermist
RagingWillow
kervile

Xavier Serenade
Xavier turned and turned Aelita's hands. "I'll take you out of the cave, and we can practice on moving your wings. For now, just focus on keeping yourself safe. I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt." Xavier averted his gaze then shook his head to rid himself of such thoughts. He leaned in and quickly kissed Aelita. On the lips. He blushed, but turned towards the entrance and spoke. "No, I will keep you safe. I promised, and I will fulfill that promise. No one will be hurting you while I live to prevent it."
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita blushes softly when she felt his lips touch hers. She had opened up her eyes to see him pull away and listened to him. She began to practice moving the wings. She felts them moving but she couldnt tell how fast or slow they were moving. The wings were moving slowly, which was good it didnt send out a rush of air.

Fae Silvermist
Gustave lord of cupcakes
kervile

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

piccolo xx dio

- they had been walking for hours.

- the ground underneath their bare feet now was mossy, a green carpet soft and cool on the sore appendages— a blessing for the tiny being, considering the state of their body. it wasn't the most terrible, but it wasn't exactly comfortable either. dio hadn't much of an idea why they were here— they had woken up bruised and aching on rocky ground with nary an inkling why and only vague recollections of what were supposed to be their memories. the red cords strapped to scarred limbs wrapped all around their body, the ends attached to sharp, carved, triangular blades.

- they were pleasantly surprised to find out they could use them.

- stabbing one into the trunk of a large tree, they fought the urge to scream. warriors did not scream, and a child though they may be, they had to live up to their name. so, no screaming, because that would be very uncool.

- but honestly, they were still very much annoyed.

- with nothing but foliage around them to give no replies to their questions, there wasn't much choice but to suck it up and trudge on until they found someone. or something. whatever. by this time, they didn't really care. dio was confused, annoyed, tired, sore and hungry. they wanted to find someone soon. maybe then they would explain to him why they'd dropped a child in a forest in the middle of nowhere.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nine-tailed Neko

16,590 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
RagingWillow
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita blushes softly when she felt his lips touch hers. She had opened up her eyes to see him pull away and listened to him. She began to practice moving the wings. She felts them moving but she couldnt tell how fast or slow they were moving. The wings were moving slowly, which was good it didnt send out a rush of air.

Fae Silvermist
Gustave lord of cupcakes
kervile

The demon general landed in the mouth of the cave with a mighty thud of his hooves. He was half minutar and half dragon. "Now i found you boys, now get back to camp!" He snorted at the sight of what he saw. "So i found those who defy his will! Good! NOW DIE!" He began to swing his axe when a fire ball hit him. "What in the?!" He saw Siazkato in a fury state and he knew he would have a fight on his hands.

Siazkato

He roared after he fired the fireball. "You will not harm any of them!" He unsheated his blade which had a very silent humming noise. "Only thing i hate about this thing....ugh" He dove into the demon to get him hopefully in one swing.

Kai

After he saw his father dive in he shot an arrow in the demon's foot. "I will help you all!" He kept jumping around shooting arrows hopefully distracting the demon. "Xavier, mother help dad! This guy is tougher than he looks! Trust me on that!"

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User Image
Location: LOVEMECompany: Beloved, DioLOVEMEThoughts: I... Want... M o r e .LOVEMEHunger: 49980/50000LOVEMEHealth: 5/5
User Image
LOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEMELOVEME
Aimer listened eagerly as she explained the conditions for a place to sleep. Dark places would be fine as long as she was there, it thought. Of course, she wouldn't amend the cold, but it wouldn't be lonely. Cozy and quiet. It could do that- it was definitely a good judge of what was cozy. Even if the warmth was artificial. It's eyes widened again as it's Beloved changed to a cat- another small miracle. It's body locked up as she perched upon it's head. It waited until she spoke, another muted jolt, and resisted the urge to nod. It stood, keeping everything it could still as stone to avoid disturbing the now feline Beloved on it's head.

It started walking, stopping to sniff the air, despite having no visible nose, and then it'd change it's direction. It was wandering, yes. Until it's eyes picked up the glow of life. A true spark. It sped up, going at it as fast as it's legs would allow without disturbing it's Beloved, and almost intended to skid to a stop, but gently slowed instead. Slowed down safely in front of a small boy. "WarMTH!" it trilled, high in pitch, and bent over to peer at the very tiny being before it. "Warm..." it purred, voice burbling as it raised a clawed hand, looking like it very much intended to grab the child's face. "Cozy... Love... Me..."

User ImageLOVEMEUser ImageLOVEMEUser Image

mewbot5408

Grespeciatto

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Freestyle Dolphin
Grespeciatto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
endora
She jumped down and her body reformed back into a person."no. aimer,we don't do that. you might be scaring him."she said quickly getting between the two. she gently grasped his hand and sighed."aimer calm down..ok?"she said gently petting his hand. she then turned her head and looked at dio with her red eyes.she bend down and looked at him."you ok? you look kinda beat up and tired...would you like to come with us? i know these forests well and i'm pretty sure i might have a place close by...your welcome to come if you wish and i can get all those injuries healed up."she explained then turned back to aimer."aimer? would you mind trying to behave and help me?"she asked and the dark energy moved around her and she floated up petting it's head."i'll give you another miracle if you do."she said as if she were offering a treat for good behavior.
(id like to jump into this rp it seems fun but i really dont have to patients to read alllllllllllll 20 something pages, can someone give me a quick past present summary of whats happening and going on)

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
bonez529
(id like to jump into this rp it seems fun but i really dont have to patients to read alllllllllllll 20 something pages, can someone give me a quick past present summary of whats happening and going on)

idk what the others are doing but me and dolphin:
(my charcter)endora she's a dark spirit who was once human,she meets a strange creature and kinda adopts him as her faimly member and she names him aimer due to his love of affections. (aimer is played by dolphin)so aimer and endora are trying to figure out what to do and endora gets tired so aimer trys to find somwhere to rest. then they come across dio,a kid who's wandering the woods(played by gresp) endora is in between the two becuase aimer got overly excited and endora was sure he was probly scaring the kid.

so thats a small summary of what my half is doing...you can jump as someone who knows endora or somthing.

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

piccolo xx dio

- "—!!!!"

- the tall screech sounded in his ears, prompting the child to move on their own, muscle memory taking over as tucked-away blades were expertly drawn out, cords strung taut as he turned to the sight of a monster, croaking almost desperately for— love?? dio allowed their expression to turn, an easy glare slipping onto the bandaged face, matching the six-eyed stare as best they could with the metal edges pointed threateningly towards the figure, not a whit of fear tainting his presence.

- the child's attention shifted a moment later to encompass yet another figure that appeared, transitioning from a small cat to a woman not a few seconds later. her interaction with the beast, coddling and motherly, brought an unseen smirk to the boy's face, until it became a small scoff at her words. scared? there were far worse things to be scared of than their measly duo. once the same attention was turned on him, dio shifted as well, bringing up the bladepoint to both their beings.

- "you are a fool," dio stated bluntly, the high rise of a child's voice tempering the harsh words as he spoke. "do you offer sanctuary to every suspicious person you find wandering in a godforsaken wood?" his eyes narrowed as he drew the blades closer to his body. "you will not touch us, or our injuries. you are a fool," he repeated, dio frowning in distaste at the woman before him. "but you are our best chance of leaving. we will follow you. but you are still a fool."

Freestyle Dolphin

mewbot5408

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita looks at the action that taken place and says nothing she walks over to the boys to stand between them and the man. She wasnt going to let anyone get hurt. She heard the man call Saizkato a fool. She looks at the man and says "Leave us be please I dont believe anyone here has done anything wrong". She stays calm but at the same time was worried that the man will bark at her or even attack her.

Fae Silvermist
Gustave lord of cupcakes
kervile

Lucilium's King

Devout Reveler

User Image
Location: ForestLOVEMECompany: Dio, BelovedLOVEMEThoughts: Warm. Warm warm warmwarmwarmwarm.LOVEMEHunger: 49975/50000LOVEMEHealth: 5/5
User Image
All four eyes zoned in on the blade right at it's face, and it jerked forward, clacking the tip against the hard surface of it's mask gently. Endora quickly intervened, getting in between the two, and it tilted it's head. "But... Warm." it breathed, trying to reach around her for the child again, only for that hand to be grasped. It stilled, and narrowed it's eyes. She was cold, too, wasn't she? Didn't she understand? An ugly flower bloomed in it's being as it watched Endora in a very unsettling manner. It's attention snapped back to the child, however, when one of the bladed was aimed at Beloved. What was that thing, anyway? It went to reach again, only to be chided. Told to behave. A wince, maybe- it was hard to tell with only eyes to convey expressions. The promise of a miracle seemed to make it think for a minute, giving the boy time to respond.

After weighing the pros and cons of both, it stood, reaching for Dio again, "Warm," it breathed, eyes wide as it shuffled closer, "Shaaaare," it whined, voice breaking, misery and despair. It wanted. Yearned. "LovE mE." its voice jumped up, unnatural, and impossible to replicate- whatever emotion it was feeling was not easily read as it tried to shove it's head towards to boy- Endora had been so giving with head pats, so easily rewarded for just existing- surely, it must be the same here.

User ImageLOVEMEUser ImageLOVEMEUser Image

mewbot5408

Grespeciatto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items