Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
As days advance, so does dark intentions. Not many people sense a change or see the darkness that approaches. But can it be stopped or where do some people who sense it end up? What happens when darkness covers a land of good intention? So how will some people fare?

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Eclipse Nocturne

She shot around trees Cream wings allowing her space to glide until hitting into a tree after she blinked from bad timing. "Geez, That actually hurt for once." She got up brushing herself off then stood.

How far can one child go in woods like this? She continued her search narrowly avoiding a huge oak.
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita was sitting under a tree playing a small harp. Her fingers gently strummed the strings to make a gentle sound. Aelita felt happy sitting under a tree and relaxing she had been tired from traveling that she decided to take a small break under a big oak tree. She hummed softly as she played the harp, she was playing her favorite song. She stops to look up she felt something heading her way. Standing up she began to climb the tree afraid it would be something fierce. Aelita can fight but chooses not to unless someone or she was truly in danger.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae Silvermist
RagingWillow

Xavier Serenade
Xavier was curled up in his favorite tree, orange wings over his eyes as he slept. However, someone rammed into his tree, jolting him awake. He sees a girl take off down the forest and he jumps after her. He knew the forests like the back of his hand, they were his home after all, so he easily caught up to the girl. He yawns as he speaks to her. "Aaaaahhh...I don't recall ordering an alarm clock that bruised itself. Are you okay Miss Wake-up Call? You had to have hit my tree rather hard to wake me up." He yawns again flying around in her vicinity moving this was and that to avoid branches. He spins seeing a random girl with a harp on a tree as he passed her. Xavier catches himself against a tree in the crooks of his knees. He let's the momentum carry him around until he's looking at the girl upside-down. "Huh. Forests's crowded this morning."

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
RagingWillow

Gustave lord of cupcakes

Not having seen the low branch Eclipse avoided it but landed roughly on the ground. Elipse stood and leaned onto a tree across from the one The girl was in Eclipse checked over her Cream colored wings letting out a sigh of relief. Her her green eyes peeking out from behind long brown hair. It was braided down her back but her side bangs fell into her face as she looked over her dress.

"I assume you don't have to worry about some mother praying 'Find my child'." Eclipse looked at him. "And for your information my name is Eclipse."
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita looks at the women who had landed roughly and began to climb down to check on her. "Are you alright ma'am" she asked in a soft voice only to see a man with orange wings fly by. She looks at the man hanging upside down she looks at him keeping a calm composure, though she was so worried she had fallen for a trap. Looking back at the women she was curious on what they were. Aelita thinks she is human because of her ears but in reality she was an elf who had been kidnapped and had her ears clipped. Looking back and forth from the man and the women she was ready to run if the decided to try anything.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Eclipse Nocturne

"I'm fine miss, just a bit nicked on my hands. Other than that... just fine" Eclipse pushed the bangs to the side behind her ear. "However, I need to find a child that wondered away from their frantic mother. Have either of you seen a child?"

Gustave lord of cupcakes

RagingWillow
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita looks at the women and shakes her head and says "I havent seen a child..I hope the child is okay." Growing concern for the child she asks "Would you like help searching for the child". Looking at the man once again but quickly turns back to the women when she jumps and says "Oh how rude of me...My name is Aelita..Aelita Stones". She looks around to make sure no one was watching them, she was just having a bad feeling and wasnt sure on what was causing it.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Eclipse Nocturne

I'm Eclipse Nocturne, an angel as you can see." Eclipse bowed the way she had been taught. "Nice to meet you Miss Aelita. The child is okay I just cant pinpoint him."

RagingWillow

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae Silvermist
RagingWillow

Xavier Serenade
Xavier released himself from the tree and turned himself. He landed feet first on the ground and looked at the other angel, "I heard some brat yelling down the not too long before you bumped my tree. I can take you over there if you'd like Miss Eclipse?" Xavier pointed down the forest in the direction he heard a kid go before. He then turned to the other woman. "Miss, Aelita was it? You look so unnerved. Like someone's going to eat you. Are you feeling alright?" Xavier bopped his head and turned himself both girls, "I'm sorry, my mother raised me better! My name is Xavier. Xavier Serenade." He bowed to the ladies.
{OOC: Sorry I took so long...>.<" I had to remake this thing like, 8 times due to dumb mistakes}
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita looks at the women and nods and than heard the man had said she looked uneasy. She looks at him and says "Sorry...I just get bad feelings and they become more stronger everyday.". SHe says "Its a pleasure to meet both of you...but I must be crazy if im the only one feeling something bad". She smiles and says "But I guessing because Im human I cant tell the difference between illusions and feelings". Rubbing her ears she was rubbing off some scar tissue that was still there. Her ears had never fully healed so she still has scar tissue irritating her.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Eclipse Nocturne

Eclipse suppressed a giggle, so as not to seem rude. "Well, its nice to meet you too. Annnddd I'll be back momentarily."

Eclipse shot off in the kid's direction and scooped him up. "Now sleep child." Upon her words his eyes closed. She flew back to the two. "This one had me awake from midnight. "
She sighed, relived.

Gustave lord of cupcakes

RagingWillow

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae Silvermist
RagingWillow

Xavier Serenade
Xavier watches as Eclipse dashes back and forth. He shrugs when she returns with the child. "Hm. I suppose that works too. It's nice to meet both of you as well." He looks up at Aelita as she rubs her ears. He notices scar tissue, Hmmm....I suppose she has her reasons. "It feels sort of like a gradual chill slowly creeping up your spine, right? Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up from time to time?" Xavier turns with a look of slight concern, "Midnight? Yeesh, the suns out, at a...10:00AM ish position? You should really get some sleep Miss Eclipse. These trees are pretty comfy if you find one that likes you."
User Image
Aelita Stones

Aelita smiles to see teh child was safe and says "Oh my you should get some sleep..you must be so tired". Looking back to the Xavier and says "Yes that is the feeling Ive been getting..." Stopped rubbing her ear she says "Do you get that feeling too". She looks at Eclipse and Xavier and says "I hope Im not insane for getting a bad feeling".

(edit cause I was dumb and said something twice)

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Eclipse Nocturne

"I would rest but I'm a busy angel. This child needs to be home and a second prayer is already hitting to me. I'm a village guardian, so I get a lot of work in a day's time. I couldn't let My village down." Eclipse looked at them both her body was shaking ever so slightly. If one didn't look they wouldn't notice. "Ok, I'm using the safe return dust on this kid." She blew some on him, and he walked back to his home.

She felt the smallest darkness flicker and summoned a flute playing a light medley sending the dark back fior a few days. "Somehow I feel I won't be sleeping."

She fle up looking to see the surroundings and landed by them. At least she drove back the bad vibes for a moment.

((ok Now Im hitting bed. Good Night))

Gustave lord of cupcakes

RagingWillow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out